Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by cards25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just wanted to take a minute to give props to JayBird and his newly started pin haulin in the midwest service.

I recently purchased an ICE ICB from down in central southern IL. Seller gives me the heads up that Jay is picking up a pinball form him already. I reach out to Jay and no problem he can pick up the ICB.

Then on Monday of this week Iam able to score that sweet AFM in batavia. I message Jay and sure enough, no problem and he adds on a stop on his way to me to pick up my AFM (and he gives a little price break on the 2nd one).

Jay picked up both games, wrapped them in blankets and properly stored them, put the pin on a pallet for safety, was EXCELLENT and always available via PM or txt when en route (seriously great communication), organized, and all went perfect.

I encourage you all to support this service so we can keep using it. Jaybird just effectively increased my pin hunting radius by about 300miles beyond my normal radius.

link to his thread
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-interest-in-a-midwest-pin-shipping-co#post-3241523

#2 7 years ago

I've known Jaybird since we were wee lads and will vouch that he's a solid dude and always follows through with what he promises. I have no doubt that this venture will be a success. Glad to hear good reviews starting to roll in.

#3 7 years ago

Does he look like his default pic IRL?

#4 7 years ago

Jaybird is good peoples. Sounds like he's off to a great start. Atta boy !

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Does he look like his default pic IRL?

Yes, he is a member of the Insane Clown Posse, aka a Juggalo.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to meet you Hilton.

#7 7 years ago

good luck in your adventure Jay!

I will use your services again!

#8 7 years ago

But the question everyone wants to know... did he show up in face paint?

#9 7 years ago

Jay picked up my AFM that Hilton bought; was on time, and very personable. First time I met him, and was very professional all the way through. Glad the game arrived safe and sound!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

But the question everyone wants to know... did he show up in face paint?

not this time. I guess you have to pay extra for the face paint

#11 7 years ago

Yeah, another thumbs up for Jaybird. Great guy, don't hesitate to use this wonderful service.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaybird-pin-haullin-a-review and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.