(Topic ID: 281489)

Hot Wheels Pinball Spotlighted on Finale of Legends Tour w/ Jay Leno, Snoop Dogg

By Vegas9

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Vegas9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
C939D6BC-722E-45CB-8664-BF0DE92FA890 (resized).jpeg
HotWheelsLegendsMiami (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Jay Leno is set to announce the winner of the Hot Wheels Pinball Sweepstakes on the Legends Tour EPIC FINALE, live from Jay Leno's Garage!

https://toybook.com/the-hot-wheels-legends-tour-goes-live-from-jay-lenos-garage/

It’s been a year of evolution, and the third annual Hot Wheels Legends Tour was quick to treat COVID-19 as a minor speed bump on the road to finding the next real-life ride to immortalize as a 1:64-scale die-cast vehicle. The pandemic-fueled stay-at-home orders arrived just following the Tour’s first stop in Miami, and the organizers reacted by turning on a dime to throw virtual events that turned the annual automotive treasure hunt into a multinational affair.

In a normal year, the Tour would culminate with winners from each city taking the stage at the SEMA show in Las Vegas where a winner would be crowned. This year, the finale will take place as a global live stream broadcast from Jay Leno’s Garage in Los Angeles. The action takes place beginning at 9 a.m. PST on Saturday, Nov. 14 on the Jay Leno’s Garage YouTube channel and Hot Wheels Facebook page.

The event will be co-hosted by Leno and motorsports ambassador Jarod DeAnda with appearances by celebrity judges including Gabriel ‘Fluffy’ Iglesias and special guests, including 007 stunt driver Ben Collins.

Fans can tune in to see 13 finalists face off for a shot at becoming the 2020 winner alongside a wildcard winner chosen from an additional eight finalists from the Mobil 1 Fan Favorite contest. The 2020 winner will follow 2JetZ (2018) and The Nash (2019) to become part of the $1 Hot Wheels mainline vehicle assortment from Mattel.

The Hot Wheels Legends Tour Finale is presented by Mattel in partnership with Mobil 1, Walmart, Ford, and American Pinball.

https://www.american-pinball.com/ for more info.

HotWheelsLegendsMiami (resized).jpgHotWheelsLegendsMiami (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

it will be fun to hear Jay say my name

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

it will be fun to hear Jay say my name

Won't Jay announce the winner, though ?

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

I got this one in the bag !

C939D6BC-722E-45CB-8664-BF0DE92FA890 (resized).jpegC939D6BC-722E-45CB-8664-BF0DE92FA890 (resized).jpeg
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Won't Jay announce the winner, though ?
LTG : )

:-p

#6 3 years ago

Cool... ranch style doritos.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7 3 years ago

Damn this is cool! Way to get the engines pumping AP!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I got this one in the bag !
[quoted image]

While I know if you won you would be donating the game to project pinball, I suspect as one of our distributors you are disqualified.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

While I know if you won you would be donating the game to project pinball, I suspect as one of our distributors you are disqualified.

and if you donation the price the IRS may still make you pay income tax on the prize

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

and if you donation the price the IRS may still make you pay income tax on the prize

Your friends at the IRS will definitely get a cut of the action...

#11 3 years ago

Snoop Dogg and Gabriel Iglesies will also be participating in the Legends Tour Epic Finale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Medford, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Life's Add-Ons

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 61.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, MA
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jay-leno-hosting-legends-tour-epic-finale-featuring-hot-wheels-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.