Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mrclean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jaws_1_(resized).jpg
    jaws_bts_2_(resized).jpg
    jawas_(resized).jpg
    jawsflip_tshirt.jpg
    06_jaws_1098_2074_02907_0.jpg
    image.jpg
    jaws_terminator.jpg
    mb24l.jpg
    swjaws.jpg
    jaws-mad-cover.jpg
    mad-magazine-jaws-spoof.jpg
    SharkBoy.jpg
    JAWS.png
    airplane_jaws.jpg
    clerks.jpg
    SPACEBALL1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

YES JAWS FINALLY MIGHT DROP kartandtinki1_jaws-wallpaper_13.jpgkartandtinki1_jaws-wallpaper_13.jpg!!!

#6 8 years ago

Oh yeah BTW where is this JAWS hint you speak of ? Because I saw Sterns facebook filled with lots of KISS stuff...

#11 8 years ago

OK cool... I did check that out ....It's awesome news & that certainly hints at JAWS no doubt.... hope it's actually true.

I put this message into this website: http://www.xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/

Znk skyygmk cgy kgye zu jkiovnkx hkigayk ck grruckj oz. Pda pnqa mqaopekj eo ywj ukq oaa sdwp eo iawjp pk xa oaaj? Ks'fs ucbbo bssr o pwuusf... Toqspccy dcgh. (using key 20)

which displayed:
    Output:
    "The message was easy to decipher because we allowed it". Jxu jhku gkuijyed yi sqd oek iuu mxqj yi cuqdj je ru iuud? Em'zm owvvi vmml i jqoomz... Nikmjwws xwab.

Next... "The true question is can you see what is meant to be seen?" Ow'jw ygffs fwwv s tayywj... Xsuwtggc hgkl. (using key 10)

Next...(using keyWe're gonna need a bigger... Facebook post !!!

One of the most iconic lines from JAWS is "You're gonna need a bigger boat." Chief Brody aka
    Roy Scheider actually supposedly ad-libed that line.

I really hope JAWS IS REAL !

#18 8 years ago

Between that message which was deciphered "We're gonna need a bigger... facebook" along with actually seeing the JAWS poster in that video would really be a major tease if they didn't release JAWS. I can see them doing a dual shared layout between KISS / JAWS, as others said just like what they did for Family Guy / Shrek. I'm somewhat OK with that so long as a JAWS pin actually gets made. It would certainly be nice to see it have it's own layout / design, I thought for sure a subplayfield would be the inside of JAWS's mouth. It should have fins that pop up randomly on the playfield like in Monster Bash with the drac trac, just have a fin randomly popping up throughout the playfield. Clearly the multiball locks would need to incorporate the yellow rain barrels. Once you lite the jackpot, the phrase "Smile you son' of a bitch" so surely be a part of the game. I don't know how but they should also incorporate the "Chief Brody Vertigo" shot on the LCD screen in on the backglass.
    jaws-movie-roy-scheider-jaws-shot-vertigo-hitchcock.jpgjaws-movie-roy-scheider-jaws-shot-vertigo-hitchcock.jpg

#23 8 years ago

I think the majority of the bobble heads are shaking YES JAWS is coming... and although all different they are essentially similar thus the re-purpose hint also exists.

#33 8 years ago

What's photoshopping ?? here... just caught a glimpse of the new JAWS WHITEWOOD.... seems pretty legit to me.
    JAWS.pngJAWS.png

#41 8 years ago

I'm all about recycling but...personally I think it's ridiculous that Stern's trying to salvage all of those left over aftermarket / or accessory add ons. Take the Walking dead fish tank toppers as an example... These Jaws toppers are already on Marco's website !!! Geshhh I thought a simple shark fin would of sufficed !! Guess this also proves JAWS is on it's way!! ...let's hope this isn't just a fish tale
    mrclean_Jaws_Pinball_Topper.jpgmrclean_Jaws_Pinball_Topper.jpg

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think it's Jaws, or they wouldn;t have used all the leftover Baywatch shark flippers on Wrastlmania

Don't know I'm pretty sure David Hasselhoff approves !

David-Hasselhoff-sharks-geeksandcleats.jpgDavid-Hasselhoff-sharks-geeksandcleats.jpg
    0.jpg0.jpg

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Easier to retheme Sopranos into jaws...
    Yellow barrel pop bumpers
    Stugot into Orca
    Talking fish into shark,complete with cheesy opening and closing mouth
    Strip club into dock
    Safe into shark cage
    Meadowlands bridge into extended bow of Orca

Yeah time to bump this thread up....
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/re-theme-sopranos-to-jaws

#49 8 years ago

All this JAWS exposure, let's not forget other rumors... I would hate to see them become quickly forgotten about! Let's put our focus on something other than JAWS...
    Muppets...
    Chops.jpgChops.jpg
    s_2601.jpgs_2601.jpg

Star Wars...
    JAWAS.jpgJAWAS.jpg

Jurassic World...
    3f8f2afce577b22fa10049d94a2816bb.jpg3f8f2afce577b22fa10049d94a2816bb.jpg

Sesame street....
    310ca4a4049e4f1d96dde0b25ff8837a.jpg310ca4a4049e4f1d96dde0b25ff8837a.jpg

BeetleJuice...
    btljc.jpgbtljc.jpg

Lego's...
    LEGO.jpgLEGO.jpg

Finding Nemo...
    nemo.jpgnemo.jpg

Titanic...
    Titanic.jpgTitanic.jpg

Minions / Despicable Me...
    minon.jpgminon.jpg

JAWS Is such an iconic movie that even people that are into other themes / great movies regardless of the fact of the parody's recognize & pay homage to one of the most iconic films of all times.... JAWS !

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'd argue they're paying homage to one of the most iconic posters of all time, not the film itself.

Alright your right I agree they are certainly paying more homage to the poster as opposed to the film... however a ton of other movies / shows do mention JAWS / or have some type of reference to it...

Airplane... the shark fin in the clouds..
    airplane_jaws.jpgairplane_jaws.jpg

Back to The Future II...
    13-movie-easter-eggs-that-cleverly-reference-othe-2-12977-1420311676-5_dblbig.jpg13-movie-easter-eggs-that-cleverly-reference-othe-2-12977-1420311676-5_dblbig.jpg

Deep Blue Sea, same license plate...
    deep blue jaws.jpgdeep blue jaws.jpg

Simpsons...
    SharkBoy.jpgSharkBoy.jpg

Family Guy...
    faily_guy_jaws.jpgfaily_guy_jaws.jpg

Piranha 3d...Richard Dreyfuss revisits his character as Matt Hooper..
    piranha-3d-jaws.jpgpiranha-3d-jaws.jpg

Batman & Robin (1997).. the quote "We're gonna need a bigger cave"Batman-and-Robin-.pngBatman-and-Robin-.png

Clerks... salsa Jaws...
    clerks.jpgclerks.jpg

Spaceballs... beginning scene with the ship Jaws type theme dunah..dunaahhh in the start of the film...
    SPACEBALL1.jpgSPACEBALL1.jpg

Many others exists.... Look bottom line is hopefully someday soon a Stern JAWS Pinball will exist.

#55 8 years ago

JAWS certainly had it's run... STAR WARS was bigger... I'd like to see a JAWS pin & yep yet another Star Wars pin...

swjaws.jpgswjaws.jpg

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I was one of the few kids who didn't like Star Wars. Jaws and then Close Encounters were my favorites.

In close encounters it also has Jaws references as well...

"The Jaws (1975) theme can be heard when the mother ship is communicating with the base at the end of the movie, right before the release of the human prisoners. "

JAWS theme / easter egg plays at around the 1:50 mark in this clip...

Not to mention Steven payed homage to Star Wars as well with R2D2....
    mb24l.jpgmb24l.jpg

Quoted from TVP:

Jaws was an awesome movie and I would buy an LE even without completed code.

I agree with the I would buy an JLE without thinking twice...

Jaws
    Assembly
    Will
    Start

Soon I hope !

#69 8 years ago

Jaws day is inevitable.
    jaws_terminator.jpgjaws_terminator.jpg

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I see kids in tshirts all over creation?

jawsflip_tshirt.jpgjawsflip_tshirt.jpg

Not a T-shirt... but JAWS related...

10 months later
    #82 7 years ago

JAWS ! COME ON STERN !!!

5 years later
    #91 2 years ago

Dirty Donny you still down to contribute to the JAWS art ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-with-dirty-donny-art?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.