JAWS_REGULAR_01.jpg
The Great White Pop Bumper Prototype1 (resized).jpg
sddefault (resized).jpg
Gary_OG (resized).jpg
Great_White_pop_Bumper_PlayfieldMockup (resized).jpg
Great_White_pop_Bumper (resized).jpg
#1 6 months ago

Hi!
I'm planning on making this pop bumper mod for Jaws. These are early renders of the mod but I will be looking into getting this resin printed with an translucent water base for the light to shine through.
Decided to make this topic so people can stay up to date if they would like one

Great_White_pop_Bumper (resized).jpgGreat_White_pop_Bumper (resized).jpgGreat_White_pop_Bumper_PlayfieldMockup (resized).jpgGreat_White_pop_Bumper_PlayfieldMockup (resized).jpg

#2 6 months ago

Gary in a dingy !

nice

#3 6 months ago

I love it. It looks amazing. I will buy 2 of them. Please put me the list

#4 6 months ago
Quoted from Thedude227:

I love it. It looks amazing. I will buy 2 of them. Please put me the list

Will do! I'll make the list once I've got the first batch ready.

#5 6 months ago

hi,

perfect

Please take me on the list for two pieces, if you are ready...

#6 6 months ago

Please put me on the list for two! This is a great design! It’s been awhile since I watched Jaws - is this a character from the film? Or is this you? Haha! Would be cool to custom make them so I can be in the tube!!

Great work! Thanks for making the pinball scene better! Next time I make it up to Edinburgh let’s flip.

Joe
Glenside Machine Shop

Updated: OH it’s GARY! Haha! Looks younger, sorry G! ✌️

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 6 months ago
Quoted from KGB_1701:

Please put me on the list for two! This is a great design! It’s been awhile since I watched Jaws - is this a character from the film? Or is this you? Haha! Would be cool to custom make them so I can be in the tube!!

I can't tell if you're joking

#8 6 months ago
Quoted from KGB_1701:

Great work! Thanks for making the pinball scene better! Next time I make it up to Edinburgh let’s flip.
Joe
Glenside Machine Shop
Updated: OH it’s GARY! Haha! Looks younger, sorry G! ✌️

Sadly that handsome fellow is not based on me . It's based on the art seen on the playfield. Some say it resembles Gary (I couldn't possibly comment though )

I'll add you to the list once I have them. Thanks!

Gary_OG (resized).jpgGary_OG (resized).jpg
#9 6 months ago

How about a hot chick in a bikini, instead of a Gary Stern.

#10 6 months ago

I'm requesting the "Where's the cream filling" Hostess Cup Cakes commercial lady in an inner tube mod...

sddefault (resized).jpgsddefault (resized).jpg
#11 6 months ago

Thanks for the clarity on that! I haven’t seen one in person so I didn’t realize where it was from… whomever that handsome devil is I want him on my Jaws! Umm, there’s probably a better way I could have expressed that.

Quoted from kevmo:

Sadly that handsome fellow is not based on me . It's based on the art seen on the playfield. Some say it resembles Gary (I couldn't possibly comment though )
I'll add you to the list once I have them. Thanks!
[quoted image]

1 week later
#12 5 months ago

Small update everyone. Finally got the first prototype of the Great White Pop Bumper!
These are resin sculpts that have been hand-painted. The beachgoer and the innertube are one part and the water base is the second piece. Both pieces attach to eachother via magnets and base mounts to the pop bumper body (no fabrication needed and a very easy install).

Everything seems to look fit so I'm looking at getting a batch of these made so people can buy them.
Looking at getting them done by end of February. I've gotten some interest already but opening up an official list for anyone interested, just reply in the thread and I'll add your name to the list.

Pricing would be 75£ + shipping.

The Great White Pop Bumper Prototype1 (resized).jpgThe Great White Pop Bumper Prototype1 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#13 4 months ago

Hey Guys!
Good news, the first batch of Gary Mods (previously known as the great white pop bumper mod) are now available for shipping!
I've improved the quality from my first mockup and found a more translucent water material which I think looks better.
I've already had a few mods reserved for people but there are still 4 left from the first batch.

As you can see, one of them has "JAWS" written on the front - a custom order which I'm able to do if that's of interest.

Message me if you are interested, the price is £75 + shipping.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you like them as much as I've enjoyed making them!

JAWS_REGULAR_01.jpgJAWS_REGULAR_01.jpgJAWS_REGULAR_02.jpgJAWS_REGULAR_02.jpgJAWS_TEXT_MOD_01.jpgJAWS_TEXT_MOD_01.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Plastics
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 74.99
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
FlipMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blandon, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 195.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cosmic Mods

$ 74.99
Lighting - Led
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 26.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.