• Latest reply 34 hours ago by cooked71
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How do I feel about this?”

• Jaws LE IS the single greatest machine in the history of pinball! 22 votes
    9%
  • Er... rankings should be based on weighted average across all versions. 27 votes
    11%
  • I'm unable to perceive sarcasm on the internet. 15 votes
    6%
  • Hardbody, bitches. 27 votes
    11%
  • Be better if Elton John ate the ball(s). 38 votes
    15%
  • No peace without a two-state solution. 10 votes
    4%
  • Disney is ruining Star Wars and Marvel. 40 votes
    16%
  • The voting is rigged. 72 votes
    29%

(Multiple choice - 251 votes by 204 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

icegif-675.gif
IMG_0683 (resized).jpeg
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
176h0h (resized).jpg
bo-derek-2-1-2000-3033fd6db1694da2928947cf42d6ce01 (resized).jpg
IMG_2667 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2670 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2668 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4627 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240409_162126_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
LE ratings bs.gif
IMG_6168 (resized).jpeg
There are 661 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
#201 65 days ago

RUOK?

#202 65 days ago

Having played roughly 200 games on the premium now and about 30 on the pro, I can honestly say the rankings are pretty accurate. The premium/LE is a Top 5 pin and the pro is way down there with the also rans. The difference between the two is vast.

If I have a problem with the rankings it's that FF is too low and AFM is too high. FF may have the best flow of any pin I've ever played. I don't even like the theme, but I'd love to have one. I think it's better than GZ and JP. AFM is fun, for about 10 games... then bashing the saucer over and over again gets old. Owned it, got bored with it, sold it. AFM would be below 30 for me.

#203 65 days ago

I really hate that there are so big differences in Pro and Premium. i don't have lots of chances playing Pinball in my area, one guy tries to get the new ones, but only pro.
so naturally the pro model is then what i see as the "Jaws" pinball... that is sad but what can i do..

#204 65 days ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

AFM is fun, for about 10 games... then bashing the saucer over and over again gets old. Owned it, got bored with it, sold it. AFM would be below 30 for me.

Owning an AFM, it has a lot of subtly, which is why it’s a long-time favourite. You start off bashing the saucer, because it’s big and an easy way to get points, and - then - as you improve at the game, you realise it’s a really risky shot, so you start shooting the ramps and orbits, and trying to build towards the multiballs and Total Annihilation - which gives you more points with less risk than just hammering the saucer.

Having played roughly 200 games on the premium now and about 30 on the pro, I can honestly say the rankings are pretty accurate. The premium/LE is a Top 5 pin and the pro is way down there with the also rans. The difference between the two is vast.

The upper playfield on the Prem/LE was pretty useless when I last played. It’s possible they’ve improved the code dramatically in the last month to include the upper playfield, but the major appeal was the code and the flow, which the Pro has in spades.

FF may have the best flow of any pin I've ever played. I don't even like the theme, but I'd love to have one. I think it's better than GZ and JP.

I also enjoy Foo on location, but people who’ve owned it have reported feeling disappointed in the longer term compared to the top-rated Elwins.

#205 65 days ago

Foo Fighter theme doesn't interest me. It definitely has a cool layout, and I guess since I don't play it much I'll never get to the point where I'm bored of it but neither do I feel like spending the effort to learn the rules.

Basically, it's a heads-up for me to keep an eye out for future Jack Danger machines which may have better themes.

I've owned my Attack From Mars for around 25 years, it's still a great game. Saucer bashing is great for novices and but as Veemonroe said better players will be going for Total Annihilations and other multiballs while working the lanes to rack up Stroke of Lucks and bonus multipliers. You do want to get at least 2 saucers for the extra ball, and you can collect some free hits during those multi balls. Then if it's going well and you're getting close to Attack Mars you may shift to concentrate on it more.

#206 65 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It's probably people still upset about the shark not eating the ball. The majority of people seem to like how it shoots and enjoy the code so far.

Can we all agree it should have at least licked the ball?

#207 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

Owning an AFM, it has a lot of subtly, which is why it’s a long-time favourite. You start off bashing the saucer, because it’s big and an easy way to get points, and - then - as you improve at the game, you realise it’s a really risky shot, so you start shooting the ramps and orbits, and trying to build towards the multiballs and Total Annihilation - which gives you more points with less risk than just hammering the saucer.

The upper playfield on the Prem/LE was pretty useless when I last played. It’s possible they’ve improved the code dramatically in the last month to include the upper playfield, but the major appeal was the code and the flow, which the Pro has in spades.

I also enjoy Foo on location, but people who’ve owned it have reported feeling disappointed in the longer term compared to the top-rated Elwins.

Ok, hit two ramps over and over. Still boring compared to just about every modern game. I'll give that AFM has great humor and tons of delightful sexism, but the novelty of that wears off quickly. Oh and score creep... AFM is the all-time worst offender. At least Stern dialed that back a bit, though not enough.

You haven't played a Jaws with an upper playfield in a month? So you were likely playing 0.85 code? Uh yeah, it's been improved by quite a bit since then. This is the problem with people ranking games before they're finished, or maybe with companies releasing them with incomplete code. You are missing two good modes on the pro now, along with super spinners, which is worth a lot of points, and shot spotting with the radio stand up target. Flow is better IMO because the upper pf is so fast and can feed to either side. My main problem with the pro is having to hit a captive ball over and over though. I find myself hating that shot when there's no Bruce to bash.

My buddy has Foo at home and loves it. I still contend that it's better than AFM and maybe MM. With a better theme I'd be all over it.

#208 65 days ago

Jaws is awesome! So much fun to play! Definately a top 10 game. So much better than Elvira!

#209 65 days ago

Here at the co-op we've had the premium version of every Elwin machine, and imo Jaws is the best of the bunch. I love the integration, callouts, subtle music, the flow is amazing, the upper playfield is fun, and there's plenty of mechs and add-ons to keep it entertaining.

I've had more fun with Jaws in its first few weeks than any other Elwin game.

#210 65 days ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Here at the co-op we've had the premium version of every Elwin machine, and imo Jaws is the best of the bunch. I love the integration, callouts, subtle music, the flow is amazing, the upper playfield is fun, and there's plenty of mechs and add-ons to keep it entertaining.

It's called a honeymoon, next time bring your wife!

#211 65 days ago

Venom > Jaws.

Yeah, if I spent 10k on a Jaws I'd think it was a top 5 game too. Luckily, I'm playing these things $1 at a time and blowing them up at the same time. Maybe with code updates Jaws will round out, but it ain't even a top 5 stern in recent times. You guys are crazy lol. Foo is better, Bond is better, Venom is better, and a lot more. Yeah, the p3 multimorphic style layout is so awesome, especially that shot that gets you to the upper pf, that you have to hit with absolute pinpoint precision and full force to get the ball to do the thing its supposed to do.

#212 65 days ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Ok so I got out of pinball for about 10 years, meaning I hadn't played any new Sterns during that time. I've literally played GZ, JP, Foo, Venom, and all the rest for the first time in the last two months, so it's a honeymoon phase with all of them. The only ones I think could be better are Foo, IMDN, and maybe Rush. The Jaw theme and art are WAY better than those three though. Given that the code is still incomplete I think the game will end up being better over time.

Venom? GTFOH. Maybe if you're a Marvel fanboy.

#213 65 days ago

...the knot tying! lol.. Zzzzzz

#214 65 days ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I don't think so since I don't own the game. It's just that every Elwin game seems to have topped the one before it. An argument can be made for Avengers vs Iron Maiden, but generally it seems like Elwin is literally trying to out-do himself with every game he makes, and I think he did it again.

And this game is an exception already. I had expectations for Jaws, and they've already been exceeded. Bravo to Elwin and Stern on this one!

#215 65 days ago
Quoted from Stevemoerke:

Jaws is awesome! So much fun to play! Definately a top 10 game. So much better than Elvira!

Confused-Little-Girl-meme-dyi7z (resized).jpgConfused-Little-Girl-meme-dyi7z (resized).jpg
#216 65 days ago

The honeymoon phase of all pins make the top 10 so meaningless

#217 65 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Venom > Jaws.
Yeah, if I spent 10k on a Jaws I'd think it was a top 5 game too. Luckily, I'm playing these things $1 at a time and blowing them up at the same time. Maybe with code updates Jaws will round out, but it ain't even a top 5 stern in recent times. You guys are crazy lol. Foo is better, Bond is better, Venom is better, and a lot more. Yeah, the p3 multimorphic style layout is so awesome, especially that shot that gets you to the upper pf, that you have to hit with absolute pinpoint precision and full force to get the ball to do the thing its supposed to do.

If you have to hit the left ramp with more accuracy than the GZ left ramp the version you are playing is setup incorrectly. The shot is easier on Jaws and a half ramp drops to the other return.

#218 65 days ago

I don't think so since I don't own the game. It's just that every Elwin game seems to have topped the one before it. An argument can be made for Avengers vs Iron Maiden, but generally it seems like Elwin is literally trying to out-do himself with every game he makes, and I think he did it again.
And this game is an exception already. I had expectations for Jaws, and they've already been exceeded. Bravo to Elwin and Stern on this one!

Not really. General consensus is that Jurassic Park is also better than Avengers - better mechs, easier to understand rules, better implemented theme with more 'soul' to it (albeit, more dinosaur park than related to the film).

Jaws, sadly, feels 'cheap' compared to some of Elwin's earlier pins and I was personally disappointed. Like all designers, Elwin will have good and bad pins.

#219 65 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

If you have to hit the left ramp with more accuracy than the GZ left ramp the version you are playing is setup incorrectly. The shot is easier on Jaws and a half ramp drops to the other return.

I guess on the 6 different jaws machines I've played they've all been set up incorrectly then lol Doubt it. Yeah the left shot on GZ can be tricky too, especially when the flippers get some heat in them, but at least theres other interesting stuff going on elsewhere.

Ps- I have scores over a billion on jaws and have won at least 1 launch party so far. I think I'd know if the game was set up badly, and I know what I'm doing in the game.

#220 65 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Venom > Jaws.

Venom is a turd. I own one and I've played it less than any other stern I've ever owned. I was surprised to see I've only play it ~200 times and completely sick of it. Unlocked all the characters already. I love the art and the LE armor and backglass look great, but the gameplay just does not make me want to keep playing it.

#221 65 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Venom is a turd. I own one and I've played it less than any other stern I've ever owned. I was surprised to see I've only play it ~200 times and completely sick of it. Unlocked all the characters already. I love the art and the LE armor and backglass look great, but the gameplay just does not make me want to keep playing it.

I wouldn't want to own a venom for a lot of those same reasons. I also wouldn't want to own a jaws either though (so far)

#222 65 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I wouldn't want to own a venom for a lot of those same reasons. I also wouldn't want to own a jaws either though (so far)

I kind of thought the same when I heard Jaws was the theme. After playing the pro at a local arcade, I was instantly hooked. Jumped for the LE (traded Venom LE plus some cash), and it's quickly become one of my favorite games. Only time will tell where it falls out, as always, have to get past the honeymoon phase to know how much a game will keep you clicking start. But I think long term, Jaws will definitely be a top 5 for me.

#223 65 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I kind of thought the same when I heard Jaws was the theme. After playing the pro at a local arcade, I was instantly hooked. Jumped for the LE (traded Venom LE plus some cash), and it's quickly become one of my favorite games. Only time will tell where it falls out, as always, have to get past the honeymoon phase to know how much a game will keep you clicking start. But I think long term, Jaws will definitely be a top 5 for me.

Just out of curiosity, what else have you had chance to play? I got to play Jaws for the first time at an arcade show where they had new pins from about six different manufacturers. It really coloured my initial view of Jaws because, although it compares favourably to other older Sterns, it doesn't compare favourably to some of the new pins that are coming out from other companies.

That was an OMG! moment for me because, before that point, with a few exceptions, Stern had pretty-much been the only show in town where new pins were concerned. There was always other stuff coming out, but it simply wasn't the same quality as Stern. I'd tend to find other manufacturers had weird themes, bad flippers, clunky shots, etc. As of this year, this wasn't the case for me. I was very surprised to enjoy Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction and Elton John dramatically more than Jaws.

#224 65 days ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

especially that shot that gets you to the upper pf, that you have to hit with absolute pinpoint precision and full force to get the ball to do the thing its supposed to do.

Edit: that has not been our experience
And I suck at pinball

#225 65 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I don't know if I agree with that. They had a tough time hitting it on the stream, and those guys are awesome players. I feel that shot is harder than godzillas left ramp, but way easier than twds riot shot. Riot is just a pure luck shot for me.

#226 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

Just out of curiosity, what else have you had chance to play? I got to play Jaws for the first time at an arcade show where they had new pins from about six different manufacturers. It really coloured my initial view of Jaws because, although it compares favourably to other older Sterns, it doesn't compare favourably to some of the new pins that are coming out from other companies.
That was an OMG! moment for me because, before that point, with a few exceptions, Stern had pretty-much been the only show in town where new pins were concerned. There was always other stuff coming out, but it simply wasn't the same quality as Stern. I'd tend to find other manufacturers had weird themes, bad flippers, clunky shots, etc. As of this year, this wasn't the case for me. I was very surprised to enjoy Labyrinth, Pulp Fiction and Elton John dramatically more than Jaws.

Of the three you listed, the only one I haven't played is EJ. I really enjoyed Labyrinth, and it's on my short list to buy. Same with Pulp, mainly because I love SS style games and PF is one of my favorite movies. We have a PF locally that I've played ~5 times (just made it to location). I haven't been extremely hooked on it. It's a fun game, and I'll still consider buying it, but I hands down like the Jaws prem more. People can hate on Stern all they want, but Stern builds the most solid and well rounded games. That's coming from a guy who owns games across all manufactures new and old.

#227 65 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Absolutely not true...
And I suck at pinball

I'm not trying to give Haymaker a blowie, but the dude is amazing at pinball and fairly high ranked. If he thinks a shot is hard, it's probably hard.

#228 65 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Absolutely not true...
And I suck at pinball

The Jaws Prem I played here in the UK did the same thing. We had a player who simply didn't understand how to reach the upper playfield because every shot failed to make the wave ramp.

I made the shot, but I'd rate it marginally harder than Godzilla's left ramp. My concern has been that the code was changed on Godzilla to allow the qualification of the first monster battle with the easier ramp. If the only access to the upper playfield is via a super-tough shot, there's a question of what it's adding for more casual players.

#229 65 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm not trying to give Haymaker a blowie, but the dude is amazing at pinball and fairly high ranked. If he thinks a shot is hard, it's probably hard.

It's machine to machine like Capt. Marvel.
LE I played is impossible to get up there. Pro & premium I played no issues at all

#230 65 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I agree it is the hardest shot on the field. But I've had plenty of non pin people play the game without having an extremely difficult time hitting it.
I mean no disrespect to Haymaker, the guys a great pinsider and from what I hear he's a hell of a player.
Perhaps I should have said " that has not been my experience" instead of "that's not true"
Edit made

#231 65 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I agree it is the hardest shot on the field. But I've had plenty of non pin people play the game without having an extremely difficult time hitting it.
I mean no disrespect to Haymaker, the guys a great pinsider and from what I hear he's a hell of a player.
Perhaps I should have said " that has not been my experience" instead of "that's not true"
Edit made

TheLaw makes a great point. Our local one obviously shoots differently. It is a son of a bitch to hit lol.

#232 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

You've already admitted you haven't played Jaws since a month ago, which was likely 0.84 code. 0.85 and 0.87 were huge updates. If you're comparing the 0.84 code to GZ or JP, then yeah, Jaws sucks and the upper playfield is useless. Again this is why ranking unfinished games is meaningless.

I don't have any problem hitting the upper pf either, and I also suck at pinball. The reel shot tends to piss me off more. I find it easier to backhand it if I just need one click.

#233 65 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I don't know if I agree with that. They had a tough time hitting it on the stream, and those guys are awesome players. I feel that shot is harder than godzillas left ramp, but way easier than twds riot shot. Riot is just a pure luck shot for me.

They set the games up very steep to keep ball times short. I can send you a video of GZ on D82 stream where no one can make the left ramp if you want. All I know is that the Prem and Pro I have played were easy to make from the right flipper.

#234 65 days ago

You've already admitted you haven't played Jaws since a month ago, which was likely 0.84 code. 0.85 and 0.87 were huge updates. If you're comparing the 0.84 code to GZ or JP, then yeah, Jaws sucks and the upper playfield is useless. Again this is why ranking unfinished games is meaningless.

I'm going to have lots more opportunities to play Jaws (Pro and Prem), and will revise my rating accordingly. I'm unlikely to buy one unless it changes dramatically as I don't like the art package or film footage.

HOWEVER, and this is a massive HOWEVER, I don't think manufacturers should take half-finished pins to arcade shows (note the word 'show') and expect me to give them the benefit of the doubt that the pin will eventually be brilliant. There are other companies that can manage to largely, if not completely, finish their code before release. I think people give Stern a lot of leeway because they have been traditionally the best pinball manufacturer and they do improve their code markedly over the lifetime of the machines.

But... I'm going to review pins as I see them. If a pin isn't super-amazing on the day, and it's at a show, I've got to assume Stern think it's ready to be shown. I can't review something that isn't there.

#235 65 days ago

So in my opinion, I think Jaws is good: that said, on my pro, I can make the left ramp all day, but the reel is next to impossible. Also, comparing games, I love the flow on Foo Fighters. Just wish there was more to the game than there is. Seems shallow in the code/rules department.

Now, comparing Jaws to other Elwins, I place it behind Godzilla. And Jurassic Park. And Iron Maiden. I like what's there, but the code has a long way to go. Not sure if it will get there. FWIW: I still believe Godzilla may be the best game ever made.

#236 65 days ago

Uff that reel is pretty lame. Buddy just upgraded his though and it seems to work perfect now. But it don't like upgrading ahit just to have it work like it should

#237 65 days ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

So in my opinion, I think Jaws is good: that said, on my pro, I can make the left ramp all day, but the reel is next to impossible. Also, comparing games, I love the flow on Foo Fighters. Just wish there was more to the game than there is. Seems shallow in the code/rules department.
Now, comparing Jaws to other Elwins, I place it behind Godzilla. And Jurassic Park. And Iron Maiden. I like what's there, but the code has a long way to go. Not sure if it will get there. FWIW: I still believe Godzilla may be the best game ever made.

I agree with your assessment. However, until they patch GZ such that it includes some banging Maiden tunes, it shall never be #1!

#238 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

HOWEVER, and this is a massive HOWEVER, I don't think manufacturers should take half-finished pins to arcade shows (note the word 'show') and expect me to give them the benefit of the doubt that the pin will eventually be brilliant. There are other companies that can manage to largely, if not completely, finish their code before release. I think people give Stern a lot of leeway because they have been traditionally the best pinball manufacturer and they do improve their code markedly over the lifetime of the machines.

No argument there.

#239 65 days ago

I'll give that AFM has great humor and tons of delightful sexism….

You win Zen’s award for quote of the day

#240 65 days ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

I played a pro - left ramp pretty easy to hit.

Reel - bit more difficult.

I can't see how every ball coming out of the reel is supposed to go to 3rd flipper?

Some did, but not super fast shots.

#241 65 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

I should out myself here as female... There are pins that I find so sexist that I cringe playing them (BOP... cough), but AFM is a tongue-in-cheek riff on sexist B-movies (where OF COURSE the martians kidnap human women) and doesn't seem offensive to me at all.

#242 65 days ago

I played all the newest games outside of labyrinth and jaws was the winner for my wife and I. I was worried she would love EJ so much I would have to save more money but while she liked it a lot once we played jaws she didn’t want to play anything else.

Personally I am still biased towards godzilla and JP with JP pro being the cheapest route to my next pin sastifaction but jaws beats them all for my wife.

I really like jaws pro and i would be happy with it but there’s something holding it back for me and i think\hope premium will give it that push.

The upper playfield shot combo looks really sastifying.

The pro\premium wave shot is the same and the shot isn’t that hard you just can’t back hand it so I’m not worried about not getting to the upper playfield.

#243 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

I should out myself here as female... There are pins that I find so sexist that I cringe playing them (BOP... cough), but AFM is a tongue-in-cheek riff on sexist B-movies (where OF COURSE the martians kidnap human women) and doesn't seem offensive to me at all.

I like the game a lot, it comes across to me the same way but it was still a funny comment that made me laugh.

#244 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

I should out myself here as female...

You can change your little male/female icon under your name in your settings.

#245 65 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You can change your little male/female icon under your name in your settings.

You know what they say "on the internet, no one knows you're a dog". Same thing about sex/gender. It's such a male-dominated hobby that I prefer to remain incognito where possible so no one gets weird about it

#246 65 days ago
Quoted from Veemonroe:

Evidently I haven't played BOP enough. Our local arcade has one. Will give it a whirl next time I'm there!

#247 65 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

We have a group chat for our pinball league and one of the female members remarked that AFM is sexist, so I replied that that's one of the things I like about it. Things escalated quickly from there.

#248 65 days ago

Funny, since Bride of Pinbot was made because they noticed Pinbot drew a lot of female fans. God forbid they hire a female designer to help, instead just guess as a male what a female might be drawn to(we haven't the foggiest).

#249 65 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

I played all the newest games outside of labyrinth and jaws was the winner for my wife and I. I was worried she would love EJ so much I would have to save more money but while she liked it a lot once we played jaws she didn’t want to play anything else.

Good choice. A couple years from now, EJ owners will be wondering if they'll ever get the updates to balance scoring and finish the wizard mode, while Jaws will already be past 1.0 code and as deep and ten Eltons.

#250 65 days ago
Quoted from dboeren:

I just found there's a Jaws Premium (which I haven't got to try yet, only the Pro) about 3 hours away from me and they have a Labyrinth as well, perhaps a road trip this weekend?
For Jurassic I think the Pro is fine and I've heard the T-Rex head is not reliable in the long run.

If you are talking about Super Abari, i played both last night and their Jaws Premium is so much fun. I love it. Labryinth was really fun as well until it broke. The Big Lebowski also broke as well. Both need code updates for the bugs, hopefully that happens soon. They have an amazing lineup now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 65.00
Cabinet Parts
Pin-Tools.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Clovis, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Magnetic Speaker Framez

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, MA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Magnetic Speaker Framez

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 661 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-enters-the-top-100-at-77/page/5?hl=veemonroe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.