IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (68 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (68 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfnrg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 2 years ago

#146 @12:00pm pacific

I feel bad for those with originals. Guessing we'll see a few for sale this week.

#181 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...I'm alright thanks.
I'd wait to play one before tossing dirt on the coffin!

Ya... it's a risk..but I love old bally's... i'll get the set. Just sucks because I wouldn't have paid for the added mermaid edition if they didnt hold back the 2.0 code. I'm not a big fan. I'm guessing they'll add that in on the standard after getting their orders.

#182 2 years ago

Also...not sure if everyone noticed this:
"The Mermaid edition will include free domestic shipping within Australia and will include free shipping to Planetary Pinball Supply in the USA."

That makes the special edition more tempting especially for us west coasters.

#195 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Just got home from work. How or who are you ordering from??
Someone PM the details please.

first buy the membership
https://haggispinball.com/index.php?option=com_ecwid&view=ecwid#!/Clan-Haggis/p/244825212/category=59077003

Then you can put down a deposit

Then post your order #

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

What will shipping cost??

free shipping on Mermaid to SF

#311 2 years ago

Rumour has it number 196 sold

#528 2 years ago

still waiting on my machine number. I was like order number 146

#615 2 years ago

Anyone else notice that on the video it mentions 2.0 code, but doesn't mention that it's for the Mermaid Edition only. If it's available on all models do you think they'll offer refunds for those who went Mermaid? I would have waited otherwise.

2 months later
#1383 2 years ago

Any word on production yet? Weren't they supposed to start July 1? Didn't see a news release.

#1387 2 years ago

Thanks man .. that sounds great. Looks like there's a decent chance of getting a completed game! Cheers

9 months later
#3861 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

First game wrapped up. 249 to go!

Wasn't it 200? On any case, this is awesome news

#3911 2 years ago

I will sell my place in line for $1,000,000. No low ball offers accepted.

7 months later
#5858 1 year ago

Just got word that my game is on the line and will be completed end of this week. I almost sold my spot too. I'm glad nobody took me up on it. I was considering selling because I have a TBL and a Mermaid fully paid for. It just seemed so risky. Now with my game hopefully shipping out next week I feel a whole lot better. Nobody knows why Damian doesn't post updates. Maybe it's because no matter what he says, he gets too much negative feedback. I really am excited for my game. It will be replacing my Williams Diner. TBL will replace st:tng. My lineup will be pretty amazing. Baywatch, Rush Prem, GZ Prem, TBL, TZ, MM, SS, Mermaid, Big Ben (EM from my childhood). When my CC SE+ finally ships it will replace SS. I really like Baywatch... nuts huh?

#5863 1 year ago

Air freight for me being in LA was $1600. But it would cost me $600 to ship it from Sparks, NV, so the additional is really only $1000 for me. Why not, can't wait for my game. Should be here in 2 weeks. Will take some video.

#5897 1 year ago

Just got word that mine has been boxed up today and ready to ship. Upgraded to DHL express. Should be flipping in 2022!

mermaid1 (resized).jpgmermaid1 (resized).jpgmermaid2 (resized).jpgmermaid2 (resized).jpg
#5927 1 year ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Of course I have contacted Haggis.
My frustration peaked with the lack of transparency when i inquired about order dates etc from individuals in this forum trumpeting receiving their machine.
I won't disclose the individual I communicated with, but one person refused to disclose this information to avoid scrutiny for favoritism or early delivery outside their order position.
Haggis can be transparent or choose to deceive us moving forward.
The people in this forum can choose to support the pinball consumer community or act as a shill for manufacturers.

just because someone doesn't disclose specifics about their order does not mean anything fishy is going on. Some people just might not want to show their hand to a stranger. It's comforting to know that machines are being built and are shipping. Damien is nothing but strait up. Things are not going as fast as originally planned.... well that's to be expected. If he took the full payment, rest assured he's a good guy and will make you whole eventually. Pinball is hard.

#5959 1 year ago
Quoted from gold1:

I just noticed another NIB Mermaid edition hit Pinside for sale.Serious does anyone actually buy pins to play anymore?????????????

Mine will be opened and set up as soon as it arrives

#5964 1 year ago
Screenshot_20221219_214123 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221219_214123 (resized).jpg
#5969 1 year ago
Quoted from LamF:

Happy Christmas to us!!
[quoted image]

wow...someone actually opened one up!!

How is it? Mine's coming next week. I'm beyond stoked.

1 week later
#6057 1 year ago

Finally got back from holiday so I could set it up.

It's so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up

Location Redondo Beach, CA

20221228_154703 (resized).jpg20221228_154703 (resized).jpg20221228_160139 (resized).jpg20221228_160139 (resized).jpg20221228_160143 (resized).jpg20221228_160143 (resized).jpg20221228_160906 (resized).jpg20221228_160906 (resized).jpg20221229_101408 (resized).jpg20221229_101408 (resized).jpg20221229_101419 (resized).jpg20221229_101419 (resized).jpg20221229_101436 (resized).jpg20221229_101436 (resized).jpg
#6059 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I used to go to school in the back of an E-Type

nice... mine is the soft roof with no back seat. cool vehicle (when it works)

#6063 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Heh, I recognize the pinstriping on the walls from the outside, drive past you on PCH all the time.
Congrats on the machine!

why not join the pinball league? starts up Jan 10

#6070 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Details anywhere? Don't want to derail this thread with our South Bay chatter

6 weeks, starting Tuesday Jan 10 @730pm. Meet and greet is Friday Jan 6, 7pm.
Each team will consist of ~6 g77 members and 2 or 3 members from the pinball community. The goal of the league is to get G77 members more engaged with pinball by adding competition with some teammates that know how to play and can pass on some skills. Minimum 4 people per team required to compete in each round. At least one g77 member and one person from the pinball community.

Games are on free play and there is no entry fee. There will be prizes and possibly getting t-shirts made as well.

Each round will consist of 4 rounds of doubles and 8 rounds of singles. Using the pinball NYC score-sheet and rules. Maximum 1 extra ball per player per game. Tie breakers will be determined by a round of Big Ben EM.

#6074 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Couple of suggestions of bikes for Garage 77. With salt, please. I mean no harm.
Ducati 750 Super Sport
Harley-Davidson XR750
BMW R90S
Dig the idea. Goes great with a remote job.
How does the Mermaid play? surfnrg

Can't do bikes.... It's just too difficult and not enough riders

Mermaid is unreal. The new rules basically makes it 2 games in one. I'll probably get all the others in the series as well. One awesome feature is how it uses under cabinet lighting to make the floor look like the ocean in certain modes.

#6076 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Still need some high quality Haggis 4K video (please).

If someone in the LA area who is skilled enough wants to swing by and take footage, HMU

#6131 1 year ago

I have had a few issues:

1. the plunger not being powerful enough issue. I solved this by replacing the spring with a more powerful one. They are easily purchased from marco/pinballlife. cheap and easy fix. No other modification needed

2. Flippers get stuck in the up position. The coil is not stuck on or anything. Almost seems like they are slightly magnetized. Any advice?

3. Flipper leaf switch sometimes doesn't activate. Odd, I have this same issue on other machines. Is there a good way to clean those contacts? I barely have 30 games played

4. Ball sometimes bounces back into the ball trough. Then it may pop in 2 balls. Anyone else?

#6135 1 year ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

Hello.
I'm looking at Marco site...they have several diff springs...which one worked for you?
Thanks.

I really dont recall..i purchased the 3 heavier one. I believe it was red, but dont quote me on that. works perfect now

#6136 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I would turn the coil strength on the up kicker down one setting, then another if that doesn't work.

still not perfect. have it on 13% but it's not consistent. Sometimes it's perfect, sometimes it bounces around. If you look at the mech, the bracket is a bit flimsy. I took a wms95 flipper rebuild kit and changed the piston, link, and back stop on the right flipper and it doesnt stick anymore. I'm not sure if it was from taking it apart and putting it back together, or if it was bad parts. The left one sticks on occasion, but not as much as the right one was.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reston, VA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider surfnrg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=surfnrg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.