20210918_170734 (resized).jpg
20210918_164900 (resized).jpg
20210918_164837 (resized).jpg
20210918_163313 (resized).jpg
20210918_110356 (1) (resized).jpg
20210918_072133 (resized).jpg
20210917_165031 (resized).jpg
20210917_164522 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldskool1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 months ago

If it is I am fxxked! how do I get the monies together?
I got CELTS coming and may have to sell another to get it, 3rd world problems

#18 6 months ago

Piranha 3DD ?

56A5560A-7B3B-49E9-B109-249C6A5F7347 (resized).jpeg
#21 6 months ago

Maybe , watching very closely while waiting for my CELTS

814F15CD-7193-4BB4-971F-74F6889D34CA (resized).jpeg
#40 6 months ago

How did you arrive at this number 18 CrazyLevi? when I ordered, I was #53
Maybe I am wrong, I have a feeling you are though as there was ALOT of interest in Europe for this title.
Never under estimate an Aussie!
HOMEPIN doesn't count as he is an expat and is a disgrace re pinball machines.

#52 6 months ago

I’m secretly hoping it is another original theme. Licences suck and are dated.

#90 6 months ago

A series of CLASSIC re-makes, starting with Fathom?
Not long now as just received and email from ol mate.

#327 6 months ago

with 2 x mini LCD screens in apron , the possibilities are hopeful going to be amazing

#426 6 months ago

I believe the list is from the Bally classic ( ERA ) so

maybe Pinbot 2.0 will make it?
CENTAUR 2.0 will be a must
EBD 2.0 would be cool
FIREPOWER 2.0 to keep the space nerds happy
SKATEBALL 2.0 Fantastic

I guess if CPR is involved it could be mind boggling the options

#467 5 months ago

I love all the speculation and bagging about Haggis going on this thread, especially from some people who I thought would stand up and applaud the Old is New concept and applaud a new venture, especially and Aussie one.

Their marketing and openness has been way better than most manufacturers IMO. see you tube and other social media platforms.

I can honestly say that I have had quite a few emails and personal discussions via phone and email to the CEO, Damian to put my mind at ease and comfortable knowing this business is well thought out, genuine, capable and niche.

Celts should have been in my hands now but Corona really stopped the world, thus holding some parts back. All explained via email as clearly as possible.

The modern revision idea is truly original and been done by home brewers in the past with varying success and admiration.

Thank god they appear to be original licenses re worked instead of crappy music, movies licences etc.

Some of you have NO idea what so ever and just seem to vent bad opinions which is a shame as a lot of people may be turned off by the wrong comments written here.

Be positive for a change (-;

I have locked in #69 as I had been a clan member from the start with ordering CELTS#69

As far as being expensive, It is what it is. No one is happy paying any sort of price with pinball. FULL STOP.
Put your valuable coin in Bitcoin instead if you like. I invest in FUN!

Some of the opinions appear to boast they or other manufacturers can do better. Maybe, but from little things, big things grow!

I dare say that a proviso of games were allocated to USA distributors and suppliers in the arrangement of gaining the intellectual properties. Smart.

The more I read and see , the more stoked I get. Just have to find the monies as time goes along as have ordered the series, which will be what they be when released.

All in all they are first world problems

Go Haggis for the most exciting newer company to arrive in pinball. or is that Homepin? ha ha ha

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi !!!!!!!

C'mon CELTS and clan Dolby

#479 5 months ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Well this is a bit awkward......because I also ordered number 69.
Mainly because I am interested in Mermaid sex, but still.
Do we have to fight it out?

Do you have #69 in Celts too? if so then it is very awkward

#481 5 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

One of you should just opt to take number 77, it’s basically the same as 69 only you get 8/ate more.

Or 68 , you go down on me and I owe you one✌️

#492 5 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It would take some adaptations at least. The haggis mechs dont use the same attachment points and work on a different thicknesses playfield.
Flippers everyone already switches out the hardware

I don’t think you are correct hear. In the series of YouTube vids it covers this subject. Just can’t quote the video but it explains the acrylic , wood scenario. It’s good stuff.
I’m starting to sound like a fan boy, guess I truly am a Clan Member

#529 5 months ago

The #69 drama is sorted, thanks to Damian. We are both happy as we both have a version of said number. I am #181
Just chill and wait for your allocation people’s . Remember it is a small business growing and time is required. Especially to the onslaught of requests and orders.
GREAT DAY

#549 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Oh I just figured you love old school.

oh no he doesn't

#617 5 months ago

just to make it available for concerns

Head over to the haggis thread started by ausretrogamer as it is starting to show the fine detail of haggis by showing CELTS which is expected to be video game played by dendoc this weekend hopefully. go CELTS

fathom cab (resized).jpgfathom matrix (resized).jpgfathom playfield (resized).jpg

#637 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Thats the way I see this also. Like Woah Nellie.....but good.

WNBJM is awesome in every boutique aspect IMO
CELTS is coming first and should be an absolute ball tearer.

Great days ahead ( I hope )

#652 5 months ago

Dolly Parton
Harlem globe trotters
Nitro ground shaker
Medusa
Eight ball deluxe
Centaur
Skateball
Hot doggin

The list goes on as so much to choose from

#670 5 months ago

Now streaming on TWITCH

twitch.tv/emilyanddoctorjohn

#673 5 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

is it true they've only shipped one Celts? One game in almost two years?

COVID Dude , a lot of parts were held up. Mine is coming along with a lot more.

#706 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I did order a MerMan!

MerPerson

Im offended

NOT!

#740 5 months ago
Quoted from chad:

Congrats on game number 2. He should put random containers of Vegamite in a small amount of games then have the lucky people post pictures.

Tim Tams

#773 5 months ago

Ah yes , first world problems

#806 5 months ago

To the rest of the world

VEGEMITE IS THE BASE OF ALL THINGS GOOD.

It goes with EVERYTHING, it made me the Bloke! I am today.
Fat FxxKED and Fifty

for example

VEGEMITE (resized).pnggelato (resized).jpg
#838 5 months ago

Food of champions!
do a meat loaf and spread over the top.

#845 5 months ago

Do us south of the equator folks start an Aussie food appreciation thread?
ha ha ha

#876 5 months ago

It is PINSIDE and not a manufacturers forum. I am pretty sure Haggis is way to busy fulfilling promises than to feed the curious pinheads on this platform.
In fact I quite like that.
The CEO has a handle on here but reckon he quietly sits back at the end of the day (in his free time) enjoying a frothy and having a laugh at us all speculate what his business should do.
Fxxbook might be your answer for more info, maybe!
or join Clan Haggis?

1 week later
#935 5 months ago

I know that another mermaid sold last night hybrid play field only for all Fathom including classic which will be a more viable option to buy and or operate.
When you join clan Haggis , you get a phone holder which is a sample of the acrylic. It is tough and very glass looking. These new hybrids pushed me into the Celts initially and now the series.
Hoping for a real winner.
This bloke and his crew of madmen are very open and if you take the time you will see the ingenuity and progress they are bringing to the game, let alone being very boutique and totally unique.
Can’t compare this mob to any other manufacturers IMO as I am sure you will see a very diverse business model as time goes on.
No sooking and moving to China/Taiwan. I hope

#977 5 months ago

What’s that quote about pleasing some of the people some of the time

#987 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The ME is going to be very special methinks. All this work gone into an exclusive rule set for 250 games. And a connection to the oldest burger in the world.
What more could you want.

Bacon
and what goes with bacon? more bacon

#990 5 months ago

Look at the Bally Elektra re issues, pretty much none.

#996 5 months ago

Oi! Oi! Oi!
❤️

#1015 5 months ago

feel the stoke and pride

#1027 5 months ago
Quoted from Trumpanche:

Excited to real world test this!

approx " 6 weeks " all being well , I and about 20 other blokes will let you know at the great DOLBY CELTS unboxing and thrashing!

#1052 5 months ago

Warranty? Pffft . This is pinball, it’s designed to breakdown constantly
I don’t know but 1 year mandatory in oz for electronics. FAST is the platform and the play field is hammer proof so I would think it is good

#1079 5 months ago
pasted_image (resized).png
#1122 5 months ago

Bundaberg rum is real Aussie fighting juice. They also do a nice solero, high end if you are a rum snob .

#1128 5 months ago

Unfortunately the REAL Aussie Bogan is in a slow death due to PC culture.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

anaethetic (resized).pngb lizard (resized).pngbogan (resized).jpgbundy (resized).pngcelebrate rum (resized).jpegcroc rum (resized).jpgdark mate (resized).jpgdeath (resized).jpgferal (resized).jpggirl rum (resized).jpgmade me (resized).jpgmen rum (resized).jpgrum mate (resized).jpgrum men (resized).jpgrum pig (resized).pngrum spider (resized).pngtrust (resized).jpg
#1130 5 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

I used to be proud of the bogans a few years ago too.
Was not exceptionally proud when i read firefighters arrived during Munich's Oktoberfest to put out a big fire the aussie contingent started and were driven away again Aussies throwing bottles.

thats not a true bogan, thats being a dickhead backpacker

#1138 5 months ago

Bundy now has a huge range to appeal to all tastes and the brewed soft drinks aren't bad either

#1189 4 months ago

I got 69 for CELTS and another term form 69 in Fathom #181
Yes also birth year

#1194 4 months ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

Sorry, I do Ford. XT Falcon.

I’m sorry

#1222 4 months ago

The Babadook

#1225 4 months ago

I can’t wait to see what they do to Fathom 2.0
But
I am even more super stoked for the CELTS as I love me some artistic originality.
This is why I love WNBJM and any other non themed game. To be surprised is sometimes lost in today’s world

#1237 4 months ago

I think I was order 58 asked for #69 ( gone ) and settled on #181

#1247 4 months ago

Ah yes, first world problems arising again.
As long as we aren't deep-rooted I can wait, helps me save money for the next , being a ticket holder of the series.

1 week later
#1277 4 months ago

Speakeasy, Skateball , Hot doggin , Centaur , Strikes and Spares , EBD, Flash Gordon

ALL THESE ARE CLASSIC BALLY

#1281 4 months ago

Great post, thank you. I too am excited for my Celts as it is a tribute to my Dad and a funny, original theme.
Also very , very proud to support a start up Aussie manufacturer. They( most ) said it couldn't be done, Go HAGGIS.
I too have a feel good for Damian and co. they all seem like stand up people and want to share the stoke.
Wish there was more videos and/ or correspondence on progress. But considering Vic is in Corona lockdown still, I am happy to see they are still kicking goals.
p.s. Damo, would like and ETA for CELTS as I really want to show it off to my fellow freaks in W.A.

1 week later
#1344 3 months ago

I like it with coin door as I put my loose change in to play so you get the coins drop sound and also helps with upkeep costs and deposit for future " STUFF "
I have a note accept on my BBH so it helps with the video game side

#1348 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:I remember that you charge your friends to play, so you order the non HUO one with the coin door.

All my mates are tight arses! I have to pay them to play with me

#1385 3 months ago

All in video

Quoted from surfnrg:

Any word on production yet? Weren't they supposed to start July 1? Didn't see a news release.

1 week later
#1399 3 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

L I'll be giving most of the swag away to deserving friends and family anyway.[quoted image]

I actually paid for a couple of good blokes to be in Clan Haggis and they are very appreciative.
I will ALWAYS try and support Australian manufactured and owned first.
Aussie Aussie Aussie

#1407 3 months ago

mines too small.
i am a fat bastard though

1 week later
#1429 3 months ago

I am thinking more storytelling , different multi balls , and possibly hurry ups?
Much more shot directive than just a basher.

#1446 3 months ago

We agree

563B47AC-7901-4C8F-BF67-8B2D9C8FFACA_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#1448 3 months ago

I know, I just like Muppets

#1454 89 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

I hereby apologise for my crime of altering a quote and making a joke that the other participant got.
Guess it's an aussie thing.
Sorry to those offended.

I don't mind, us Aussies love to take the piss and the world just need to adhere to our speech. After all we do it for the queer folk out there

#1482 85 days ago

It will be, what it will be.
Gives me time to try and save more money for the series.
CELTS is in production though and Im super stoked for this

#1504 81 days ago
Quoted from feedthebiscuit:

Back to Fathom
Has anyone heard from Damon or any Fathom updates?
I emailed him and in the past he was very responsive, in this case I have not gotten a response.

Last video he did explained that Celts orders were priority before starting Fathoms. Also moving, hiring and Corona horses hit. Just go back a page or two for video or google latest vids. It’s all good.

#1509 81 days ago

I want to be surprised when i get it

#1514 80 days ago

I want to be surprised when i get it

Quoted from flynnibus:

That was over a month ago… and back then he was still forecasting to start fathom in july… but we are past that now. 6 weeks later is worthy of an update

No the last update I saw stated that it had blown out a month so start August, but in this maddening world could mean anything
I am awaiting my Celts! but hey, first world problems I guess.

#1529 79 days ago

I like pinball!

#1536 78 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

We need an update in this thread. Lockdown or not, just a face to face video to let us know how far behind the schedule is

Mate, if you have a vested interest, go and contact direct. You are sounding like an entitled brat.
I have had no dramas with ANY communications I have requested, then again I don't expect miracles from a start up company.
Maybe Team Haggis have better things to do than feed the requests on this forum.
Like some other threads, posts like yours just causes unnecessary shit, call the waaaaambulance if you need to vent.

If I see or hear something WORTH posting. I will.

#1542 77 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

this is no different to what you did to mike for years.. annoying isnt it

You mean Mike did to himself. Big difference. If Haggis fail me, I will call that out too!
So far I am not annoyed with anything Haggis has done to date. Delays are out of control in a crazy “ pandemic “ world
Also Mike is a twat who lied a lot. Very bad at PR for the Homepin brand too.
Haggis, so far has been excellent IMO.
AGAIN, LIKE I SAID , send a personal message and you get a response( well I do )
Haggis is VERY boutique. I am sure something is coming sooner than later.

#1543 77 days ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Dude, oh I meant mate, you can kick back and relax if you wish, but for many other paid customers who may want a simple short but honest video to address the delay. We are more than 1 month behind so a little transparency goes a long way to clear some doubts some may have in light of what's happened/happening to many pinball start up companies. Especially Damien has been great with update videos in the past (before July) to address various concerns and questions. With Covid lockdown factory closed, so more time and reason to shoot a video assuming his health is not affected. A video is sure more time effective to address concerns than answering the same questions from multiple sources. The silence is deafening and like Mr 68, we can expect and understand bad news but not radio silence.
Since when pinball companies are so high and mighty that when paid customer questioning their products being delayed is being labelled as "entitled brat" lol

Again , if you have ordered , ask a direct message. Then share it here if you want.
The updates I asked directly re; CELTS were promptly responded and I was reminded of delays in having to build a manufacturing business. I fully understand this situation.
Whining here does nothing.
No pinball manufacturer is exempt from delays at the moment. In fact all industries are suffering from supply/ demand issues.
Patience for luxury items is required.
In saying this, i too would love a new video. But am content with my communications so far.
Man, I hope I am right in this new Aussie venture. I have good feelings all will be updated very soon.
P.s. you can call me Dude

#1545 77 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have and my last two emails have been ignored. Last one sent on 06/14/21.
Please don't tell me to patient as I think nearly two months for an email response is plenty of time.

Yeah I would be pissed too!
sorry to hear. I hope you get an answer soon.

#1546 77 days ago

last video was 26/6/21 or 6/26/21 ( for the yanks who date stuff backwards ) with hopefully the answers required.

1 month later
#1588 43 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Very quiet here on Haggis Pinball. Guess lockdown has tired everyone.

Nope all good, should see my Celts next week.

#1590 39 days ago

Has arrived in Western Australia and unboxing ceremony with the brains trust next Monday 20th
The stoke is real

529F4146-A834-44AE-8DDA-98AB7CDB7C57_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
#1592 39 days ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got all excited that was a Fathom! Congrats on the new pin.

I wish this too! Unfortunately corona is closing a lot of things in Victoria as their premier is acting like a dictator.

On a positive note, they are building and achieving.

2 weeks later
#1627 19 days ago

Bloody Daniel Andrews. That percentage will probably never be met.

1 week later
#1636 11 days ago

Yes, I believe it is in our manufacturing laws.

#1641 10 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

maybe in the standards but i cant see it being a law. interesting if it is.? do you have a source or just heresay? i want to dig down and have a look.

Its to get appropriate approvals .
It was just something we knew while I was in manufacturing

#1643 10 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

ahh yes as i thought thats a standard not a law. righto

you're being a tad too technical Dougy me ol m8

#1646 10 days ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

ahh yes as i thought thats a standard not a law. righto

you're being a tad too technical Dodgy me ol m8

Quoted from wiredoug:

i wanted to know the answer, you confirmed the answer. thankyou.

I don’t actually know. Maybe it is , maybe it isn’t.
Can someone let Wiredoug know for sure
I’m passing

#1662 9 days ago

Life happens. If this is all we worry about, then i am sure we are doing just fine.
I know for a fact that they are building components for Fathom whilst trying to clear the CELTS line.
So it should be? a lot smoother for when the next build comes.
Me I am grateful for the the extra time, so I can keep saving money for whatever next comes!

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldskool1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside