Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (63 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (63 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider motorcitypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 2 years ago

My Friend called me this morning to tell me about this! I was getting ready to leave for work at 9:53 A.M.. I looked at it...... Thought It was expensive.... Left for work.
Got Home from work at 2 and pulled the trigger at 2:58
I am # 144

My only regret is that I did not do it in the Morning!!

#526 2 years ago

I just received the confirmation allocating my game Number as 101. That's what I picked!

#659 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Yes that was my order number. My series machines are #3 for my bday.

Looks like we have a few people commiting to the Series!
Nice!!
I did as well with Series 101

#815 2 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

A nice Australian guy runs a couple of pinball bars here in St. Louis. He serves up authentic Australian Meat Pies. Delicious! Kinda like a pot pie but better. He also imports Australian style ketchup which is good too.

Im going to St Louis in August. What is the Name of the Pinball Bars?

#816 2 years ago

I had A feeling this was coming..... I just got a charge on my Credit card for foreign Transaction fee for $92.21.
Does anybody else have extra charges from processor?

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Foreign Transaction Fees are the norm - not the exception. Many travel oriented cards have a no FT perk... but for everyone else it's typically 3% (1-3% is the typical range). $92 would be 3% on over $3073
When paying via Credit in foreign currencies expect to - pay the bank's exchange rate and 3% FT fee unless you have a card with specific perks.

I paid for my series Ticket separately. This is the card that I incurred the Foreign Transaction fee.
I need to check the card I bought the ME on. I forgot. I have to log in and check all my cards. I believe the charge for series came to $4610.64

#848 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Here is my PayPal charge: Total $1,500.00 AUD
Here is my Credit Card charge: Total $1,212.46
There are no other associated charges on either of those accounts. Not sure what else I can say.

Interesting.
My capital one card for My $1500 AUD is $1164.45 . The bill cycles in 2 days so I may have more fees added. I will keep posted.

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What games do you want for 2-5?

Well........
2. Centaur
3. Embryon
4. Flash Gordon
5. 8 Ball deluxe or Paragon (Tie)

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Paragon is AWESOME, but it's so brutal that I'm not sure how much it would benefit from 2.0 rules. I feel like I don't keep the ball alive long enough to be able to explore deeper rules, even though there is certainly a ton of things to shoot that could be incorporated into new rules.
On the other hand, Embryon 2.0 would be so dope! Also tons to shoot for, but much less brutal ball times.
All that said, I'll be surprised if they do wide bodies. I'd also be surprised if they did Flash Gordon due to licensing / split playfields.
I would expect that they'll stick to single-level standard-width games. However, the list gets pretty thin, pretty quickly, in terms of justifying the $9K cost.
Fathom and Centaur are no-brainers. I'm guessing they'll do 8 Ball Deluxe, but I wouldn't buy it. Maybe Xenon, but the playfield is so barren, so again I wouldn't buy it.
Skateball would be amazing, but $9K?

So MANY GOOD GAMES CAME OUT IN THE CLASS OF "80" TO "81". I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU on price. Its hard to justify some of these games at the price! Depending on price. Skateball would be good choice!

#908 2 years ago

FYI...... In regard to Foreign Transaction fees.
I found out that one of my Capital One card has NO Foreign Transaction fees. So I will be changing my remaining balance when ready to that card!
So That I do NOT incur additional cost!

#918 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Is that a viable option to deliver to a US location for our northern neighbors to come pick it up ? In any case I am fairly close for anyone Ontario/Ottawa... And have games on order already too.. Not sure what else would need to be worked out..

I could also help if needed. I am 40 Minutes from either Sarnia or Windsor Border. I have a ME plus series coming

8 months later
#1951 2 years ago

I just got the Email also. Building starts NOW!

#1954 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Yes, once payment is made. 4 weeks to build. Then ship to NV.

Or expedite through DHL. I will be interested to know the cost of that!

#1955 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Or expedite through DHL. I will be interested to know the cost of that!

DHL will be door to door. Might not be a bad idea considering we still have to pay for shipping from Nevada to our door!

#1965 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

33 machines per container.

First machines go to series purchasers. Those who committed to buy all 5 games with deposit

#1966 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

My concern about shipping door to door by DHL is getting hit with stat taxes. I purchased 2 Big Lebowskis and Cointaker had them shipped directly to my house. A year later I got a bill from the state of Illinois for a couple grand that I just paid.
I will not ship directly from door to door again.

Thanks for sharing that data. Would have to consider the possibility of that happening! Bummer. Im glad you posted that! But almost wish I did not read that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider motorcitypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=motorcitypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.