Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#711 2 years ago

Here is a reflectocab video just posted by haggis

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I was deployed with the Aussies, and they taught me the amazingness of Tim Tams. Also, the Tim Tam Slam...
Take a Tim Tam, bite a 1/4” portion from each end and use it as a straw in a glass of milk. It turns into a gooey, slushy mess. It’s awesome.
One of the many amazing things to come out of a great country.

I was one of those Aussies teaching some dodgey yanks the beauty of a gooey delicious Tim Tam.
Haggis should definitely send over some Tim Tams with the pin shipment so more of you guys can find out how good they are!

2 weeks later
1 week later
#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Lol.
Almost twice as many people play “soccer” in Aussie as League, AFL and rugby put together.
It’s the same here.
Basketball is the biggest growing sport there and here. All the kids are playing it.
rd[quoted image]

Get out of here with your facts

1 month later
3 months later
#1617 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Hoping and waiting for Centaur!!

Me too!

#1621 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I sold my Bally Centaur and kept my Fathom. Just saying.

No you didn't. You said you have sold your fathom too.

2 weeks later
#1689 2 years ago

An update for you guys that aren't on Facebook.

20211020_081153 (resized).jpg20211020_081153 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1634681496139 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1634681496139 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1791 2 years ago
Quoted from bane:

This update? It was 53 days ago.
Any reason Haggis can’t send us an email explaining what is going on? Stop with the COVID excuses. We deserve to know. We are funding the company.
I was very enthusiastic about the Fathom remake. Now, less so.
If anyone want to buy my preorder spot, I am willing to listen. This whole thing is staring to remind me of Heighway Pinball. Celts = Full Throttle?

Honestly if you want to sell your spot then do it and move on. The negativity that is now being shown by a few loud members, is tiresome. I know quite a few people have been burned on preorders in the past, and I am one of them, but I remain optimistic about what is going on at Haggis. I spoke to Damian earlier today and an update will be posted in the next week or so.

3 months later
#2953 2 years ago

For those of you that don't have facebook

1 month later
#4100 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Love to see the 250 plus sets of boards shipped to Australia

Why are you here being a troll Wayne? Didn't you fail at delivering the medieval madness machines you promised. You're obviously here to just try and cause trouble as per your below post.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

There is no way as long as my arse points to the ground your game will be shipping in 8 weeks, happy to make bets with people.

2 weeks later
#4282 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

#shipmygameorrefundmymoney

You heard him Haggis. Refund him his deposit amounts. That way some people who want to buy a spot can without being ripped off by him. Everyone wins then!

1 month later
#4983 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Fine I'll buy a Mermaid.
Where do I sign up?

Didn't you order one over a year ago??
As per your below posts.

Quoted from Pinchild:

I've never seen or played the game but bought ME on a gut feeling I'll love it?

Quoted from Pinchild:

I wouldn't worry!.
They just reached out to me and confirmed I'm #72 which I asked to be.

5 months later
#6023 1 year ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

then don't get upset if i downvote you delivery.

So instead of being happy for fellow pinheads receiving their brand new Fathom pinballs, you would rather downvote them and act like a child, when they haven't done anything, at all, to you. That is just petty, entitled and sad. Grow up.

You're so self centered and entitled that in the below post you expected Spooky to wait around for you, outside of their normal hours, for you to pick up a TNA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/189#post-7219336

1 year later
#7062 64 days ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

The poster in this thread ( Georgia ) joined in October 2023 and is now permanently blocked.
Read into it what you will. [quoted image]

For those of you that hadn't worked it out yet, it's a second account made by don. Have a read of his post history and make up your own mind. The rest of us went through the great experience the first time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/d0n

2 weeks later
#7300 50 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes, yes.
You are absolutely allowed to ask these questions.
But what the fuck do you hope to gain by asking them here?
Have a look at yourself. See what you are doing.
[quoted image]
You are spreading this shit all over pinside d0n.

Ahahahaha that's not d0n. No wonder you are one of the most blocked people on pinside.

#7303 49 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Looking at your collection and wishlist no Fathom?Why are you here?

Not everyone keeps their info up to date, but you continue trying with your agenda. It is entertaining watching you show everyone your lack of intelligence as a simple search would have show you the below post in another thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/562#post-7979630

1 month later
#7681 12 days ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

Sorry, I do need to step in here and point out that Pavlova is a New Zealand dessert, not Australian.

You wish. Pavlova is Australian and always will be no matter how much you dodgey kiwi guys want to steal it as your own

#7720 10 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm not sure of the process, but I think this needs to be made into a key post. Lol.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Ha! It's a little too mean/sarcastic to be more than a fart in the wind of this thread.

Thumbs up given to counteract the childish, negative thumbs downs from punkin. Also they were funny comments.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.