example post by a normal pinball company (resized).jpg
creature mermaid (resized).jpg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
PPSR pg 5 (resized).jpg
PPSR pg 4 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (40 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#601 2 years ago

Took the plunge on a mermaid. Order number is 297, but like others have said, that's believed to be for everything. Either way, it checked out, so it better ship out! So excited! Caved to the FOMO, and just the stunning beauty of that game.

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from Aqua1122:

Order # 297. Congrats LamF! - they have to be close to selling out of the Mermaids you would think (if not already). I'm # 278, placed my order yesterday so I'm in the same boat. Haven't heard anything yet but hopefully soon.

Haha, yeah, I'm sure there are 47 people ahead of me that had the same thought. I'm sure it would have been cut off online by now if they were sold out. I've been so on the fence about it for the last couple of days, but I feel good about it now. I've been enjoying the early solid states in our collection more than the newer games recently. Blackout, Firepower, Frontier, Meteor, but I love the mix of old and new technology, and the rgb displays were the nail in the coffin. Club Mermaid!

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Someone early on mentioned they were order 100 or something like that, so if it is orders from the beginning of time for Haggis and a number of those orders were two orders, one for membership and one for the game, they could still have a ways to go to sell out... I'm holding out, hoping it sells out before I succumb to the hype

JUST DOOOOO EEEEET. SUCCCUUUMMMMBBBB

#734 2 years ago

congrats, welcome to a small group of reeeeaally excited people!

10 months later
#3135 2 years ago

Trust, but verify. I am absolutely not dropping 8k until I see a picture of someone in this group or somewhere with their fathom. I think we are later in production order, surely there will be one person who has received by the time we get invoiced.

#3145 2 years ago

DakotaMike whatcha gonna do?

#3218 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Never said they were…just sharing my thoughts.

I appreciate your thoughts; most spot on post I’ve read. I’ve listened to Kaneda talk about it a bunch, and I’m definitely not a fan, but he ain’t wrong. That said, your post summarized my feelings on the situation better because it was an honest evaluation without the snark. I don’t need the snark to guide a decision. As an underwriter, I literally make decisions for a living and zero of them are with my heart. I’ve met Damien and he was very kind, and I consider Marty an acquaintance /friend. My husband likes him a lot and we trust him. That said, I’m absolutely not going to send my invoice balance without seeing more.

1 month later
#4254 1 year ago

visualmagic thanks for sharing- you don’t owe us anything but it is much appreciated!

1 week later
#4475 1 year ago

In 20 minutes here in VA, USA it’ll be national wine day and we can all tell d0n to put a cork in it or to have a little cheese with his whine.

1 month later
#5027 1 year ago

Paid our balance, now more waiting! Exciting though!

#5037 1 year ago

Serious question- whose Fathom is gonna be slummin’ it in the container with mine? Lol air freight costs are wild, so it’s a Fathom kegger on the open seas for me. Who’s bringing the Mickey’s 40oz? My Fathom gets irritable and fighty if he doesn’t have his “medicine”.

5 months later
#5968 1 year ago

Happy Christmas to us!!

4E60ADC8-F215-4A9A-ABD8-4EADBD3371FD (resized).jpeg4E60ADC8-F215-4A9A-ABD8-4EADBD3371FD (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6127 1 year ago

After a couple weeks of playing this non-stop, I can’t even express how impressed I am with the build quality. Will have to agree with jgentry that it is indeed a TANK. The speakers emit the best sound I’ve heard on a pin out of the box, the light shows are gorgeous, the music is great, the mermaid rules are addictive and fun. Modes are tough to complete but doable For a skilled player (probably not going to happen accidentally though, at least not twice We did have some common switch issues out of the box and had to adjust the plunger, all easily fixable but my husband is a pintech so make of that what you will. I wish the backbox was brighter and will probably offer that feedback. I understand the intent (dark undulating underwater vibe) but the mirroring on the glass is too gorgeous to be shrouded in darkness. Basically, my verdict is that this game is amazing. Even got a little spoiled with a custom apron (Richmond Pinball Collective is the name of the pinball arcade we run) . I’m probably gonna regret posting that, but oh well! I am so glad we went in on this game. Since we purchased , due to the long timeline I was admittedly nervous, then irritated, then apathetic , and then excited again. It’s been a long ride but I am happy to say it was worth it.

B6213971-B3AB-4221-BCC8-A7FBC62EE1F9 (resized).jpegB6213971-B3AB-4221-BCC8-A7FBC62EE1F9 (resized).jpeg
#6128 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Still need some high quality Haggis 4K video (please).

I took some decent iPhone video but can’t find anywhere to upload it that doesn’t degrade the quality. Admittedly, I know nothing about that shhhi so I can email or text it to you if you want.

#6129 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

My review is up if interested
Just LOVING this game ...
https://thepinballloft.com/
Fathomagical

Incredible review and photos. We had a lot of the same flipper & plunger issues. It’s definitely beneficial to have an in house tech (not me, my husband. I yell out BINGO every time I see a switch matrix). But the game is just lovely and I had a similar romantic feeling at unboxing. What a beaut. I too felt the mode colors evoked Christmas but it could have just been the timing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Norco, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=lamf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.