example post by a normal pinball company (resized).jpg
creature mermaid (resized).jpg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
PPSR pg 5 (resized).jpg
PPSR pg 4 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (40 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dakine747.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3875 1 year ago

DAAAYUM, if I didn’t already own a minty resto, I would LUUUV to own one of these mermaid editions! What a beauty!

3 months later
#5303 1 year ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

Really ? The blue is so overpowering . Can hardly make out the backglass.Maybe it's the camera angle ?

I kinda agree. I really want to love everything about this machine, but i'm having a hard time getting past all that BLUUUUUUUE. Nearly impossible to see the incredible artwork on the upper arch corner plastics too. Is there NO white light used in the GI at all?? Every photo I've seen of this beautiful game is drowning (pun intentional) in blue and green.

#5307 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

LOL.. Yes it does. Takes you to post #5301.
That post is just my observation that the game doesn't look blue to the naked eye. All you're seeing is some artifact of the camera exagerating blues. Trust me, this game is mindblowingly gorgeous in person. It's one of those rare games that you approach and think "this is a work of art." The attention to detail, right down to laser etching under the playfield and lasercut "haggis" in major mechs is almost to the 'extra' level of crazy. There was a handful of us unboxing our friend's game yesterday and all of us were drooling as we cut the plastic wrap off.
Haggis is delivering a premium physical product.
I can't speak to the coding, as I didn't spend enough time on it to develop an opinion, but everything I did see was A+

Ah yes, it takes me "up" two posts! LOL I was expecting to go to a different page, sorry.

I'm not saying it isn't a beautiful game. Undeniably, it is. But so...much....BLUUUUUUE. Again, is there any white in the GI??? If so, is it possible to post a photo of that??

#5317 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hopefully they offer them in clear... Never understood the appeal of the florescent. To me they are butt ugly. You know what they say about opinions though

I think they look terrific on a game like Fathom, for example! I only wish they could laser-cut out the center of the larger pieces rather than cutting them to the exact same pattern of the original. This way, it wouldn't wash out the colors of the original plastics, and the large areas of clear (like on Fathom) could remain clear.

Fathom (resized).jpgFathom (resized).jpgFathom2 (resized).jpgFathom2 (resized).jpg
#5326 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Looks like haggis has got you. [quoted image][quoted image]

But I haven't got a Haggis, and therein lies the problem! LOL

I’d love to have the ME, however I do have a mint ‘81 though! One of the most beautiful games ever created IMO.

Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Looks like haggis has got you. [quoted image][quoted image]

4CD52525-BED1-4B87-A0AB-10DE89C9F103 (resized).jpeg4CD52525-BED1-4B87-A0AB-10DE89C9F103 (resized).jpeg
#5327 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

As I mentioned we all have our own opinions. If I bought that game from you I would remove every one of those protectors before the first game was played.

That's not my game, but I get it.

#5328 1 year ago
Quoted from Brk_oth:

Haggis has done that Here's ours, picked up from the factory on Friday, which has the clear bits actually clear.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's awesome that they did that on the ME! If I had the originals on my '81, I'd be tempted to find a band saw and open up the areas that are supposed to be clear.

2 months later
#5769 1 year ago

Anybody wanna even-trade their ME for my minty CLASSIC??? No added cash necessary!

According to Pinside, you’d be gettin a helluva good deal!

B76D0220-C107-412E-B598-B8BCF87FF8A4 (resized).jpegB76D0220-C107-412E-B598-B8BCF87FF8A4 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#6403 9 months ago
Quoted from dscapo:

No Haggis 3rd game hype thread yet?
The “Coming Soon” teaser had some audio cues that could allude to the next two titles actually. Waves crashing, Motorcycle engine, pool balls breaking…
Centaur followed by EBD?

Hmmmm…..my 1980 Skateball has waves crashing as a background sound! I could see Haggis having some fun with that game!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Norco, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dakine747.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=dakine747 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.