IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (68 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (68 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blue95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

How does flood insurance over in Aus. work? Private or thru the government? State side, FEMA is pretty much the only option and runs the NFIP (National Flood Ins. Program), but it appears some private companies are finally starting to jump in the ring.

You pretty much can't get flood insurance at Lismore, the place where the pictured Maccas is, someone last night was telling me someone they knew was quoted $22,000 a year for household flood insurance

1 week later
#2751 2 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if all this carry on will cause Haggis to stop posting on here like Homepin did

2 weeks later
#3253 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Explain how he wins podcaster of the year 5 years in a row then? He's the ONLY pinball podcaster who has a major following that pay MONEY every month to hear what he has to say.
You're flat out wrong. The majority do love him. Some don't obviously... but enough do, that he can't lose at the TWIPYs and he's making bank talking about pinball on the internet.
This is the fathom post but you can make it about kaneda if you want.

He wins it by telling his 450 fans to vote for him to make themselves feeling better for paying for a podcast

#3314 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Lol @ boomers being mad that people pay for podcasts or other web content that we enjoy, something that is EXTREMELY common today. Back in MY DAY we had to buy magazines and newspapers to get peoples opinions, darn kids and their series of tubes!!1!
FWIW- Despite being a happy Club member myself and having zero issue with it, my vote this year went to Silverball Chronicles specifically due to the membership fee.

Don't know about boomers, but Gen X types haven't liked paying for content since Napster was shut down

2 weeks later
#3549 2 years ago

This is what I've been getting into lately, got a box last time I was in Uralla
https://www.newenglandbrewing.com.au/product/pale-ale/

1 week later
#3754 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yep, that's for sure. Or but then go next level and sit yourself in an L34 powered A9X Hatchback. Aussie built GMH baby!

These literally ran rings around the overweight Aussie Ford Coupes (which evolved into Australian XC Cobra). More than 6 laps back to the nearest Ford in this race. Holden LX A9X (non L34) Kerb weight: 2608lbs . 308ci L34 Holden V8 176 kW / 236 hp (SAE gross) @ 4800rpm, 434 Nm / 320 ft-lb @ 3400rpm. Stock from production line.

Problem is, road going A9X's only came out with the base ADR27A L31, racecars carried over the L34 spec with the big heads

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

I would like to see an update of some kind, anything of substance would be great.
I'll be brewing a hefe/wheat beer soon and a sparkling ale. I hope to get some kinda info before then
Y'all need a chik fila. Tasty chicken

It's the goods, except it's closed on Sundays

1 month later
#4418 1 year ago

I saw on Aussie Arcade earlier, Haggis are bringing a Fathom and Celts to Newcastle Pinfest in September

1 week later
#4648 1 year ago
Quoted from skink91:

I don’t think that is being anal at all. Good cable-management is important for about 50 different reasons.
Nothing wrong with constructive criticism. Haggis obviously has the potential to be great…and if that statement is accurate, they will hear that and use it. I suspect they will.

I'm the other way, cable tying too much crap together makes it harder to work on later

2 weeks later
#4881 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Lol - this thread is always going down weird rabbit holes - I love it!
New tangent:
I find 4 Oz of Crown Royal to 12 Oz CocaCola to be the perfect ratio (125/375ml for you Blokes/Sheilas down under).

The Coke here is different though

3 weeks later
#5056 1 year ago
Quoted from Clytor:

But what if it was cake?[quoted image]

Probably contains eggs and dairy, so isn't vegan either lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reston, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blue95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=blue95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.