Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (61 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RA77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4354 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

You are most welcome
BTW, do you still have your own teeth?

Ah, i thought that question was related to being a fuckwit and getting knocked out, lol

Screenshot_20220522-163719_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220522-163719_Google (resized).jpg
#4404 1 year ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

So, somebody sent me a clip of Kaneda talking about me. He appears obsessed...
It appears he thinks that I've had some arrangement to make a video for Haggis (I've not, I'm only reacting to a few requests here).
He says I'm moving in to my next multi million dollar house (I have been living week to week and in debt most of my life aside from a recent business project that I worked really hard on to succeed and afforded this hobby, which I justify, as it holds value compared to savings in a bank. Also my house was destroyed in a flood with various machines. He knows nothing of my finances but he likes sensationalism and to pretend he knows facts when he doesn't).
He also knows about the flood and that this is a difficult time for my family and yet still pushes at me mockingly.
Even if I've had some success in the last 5 years from a 60 hour a week business that finally came off for me, to say things about success like it's a bad taste in your mouth, somewhat reeks of insecurity.
Like seriously, if he, or anyone went from broke to comfortable, from hard work, my comment to them would be congratulations, well done. But psychology 101 will tell you why others feel they need to cut people down for that or say it like it's a character flaw.
I'm not delinquent in making a video. Nobody asked it of me. They are still carpeting a rental property room I'll use for an office and my computer is in a kitchen and not practical to edit.
Why would I bother defending myself?
Because I guess it should be obvious that facts don't get reported by this guy.
And he's using my name with a sneer in his voice. I guess it's a crime to have received one of the 5 series tickets first (statistically possible when 3 of them are in Australia).
But whatever.
I'm not rushing for him or anyone.
I'm also saving his audio clips.
I don't think he knows what the word slander means or that he's dangerously close to that line. Being Australian does not mean I don't have US counsel.
There's a few other things he's spoken of with my name in his mouth. If you hear them, know that there is no truth in them.
If you want actual facts message me, or jump on the phone to me. Whatever, I'm a simple guy with no affiliation to any pinball company, who got a pin in the order I'm meant to, and is moving house and will show some clips in due course. There is no late or early. There is just something I'll do when I get to it.
Honestly hurtful to be targeted incessantly in a trolling manner like this. In my opinion, it comes across as a toxic narrative.
I've cancelled my subscription with him.
He'll read this and perhaps justify his position with slaps and more name calling I'm sure. This feels like abuse.
What a fun guy.

I haven't heard the slander, however it is easy to imagine, I have heard the crap that comes out of that tossers mouth.
Its no wonder special k gets booted off every forum he joined.
He will find any excuse to abuse others and stir up a shit fight, is D0n he's brother ?

I hope the pinball community will refrain from supporting k.
Such a toxic individual in the hobby

Anyway wishing you well with flood recovery.

#4512 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

This Fathom was at The York Pinball Show last Fall. It sold early on the first day. I think the new machines will ship. Anything good always takes time and delays are inevitable!
Serious buyer here for anyone who wants to sell their deposit. Please send me a Pm![quoted image]

The original Fathom is a beautiful machine and such a great choice for the first remake.

I am blown away by the attention to detail that Haggis is giving here. The new Fathom is stunning! Not just a well built looker , updated polish an code to boot.
Just a win, win.

Not trying to fanboy or hype here but the Haggis Fathom is next level.
I wish I was in on one.

I have no doubt of the integrity of the Fathom team.
Can't wait till they get through the challenge of supply and labour issues that are plaguing Australia and the world at the moment.

I wish Haggis every success and will have my name down for a Centaur and Eight ball Deluxe when they come around.

#4610 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes here too, but they are small. The majors are nearly all corporate owned. Coopers is still family owned at least and the largest one here.

No trouble at all, i pick it up with the fork lift, stack ten cartons next to the fridge and put it back away for 10 days.

Mate, you are one thirsty machine
luckily you drink a quality brew.

I find having 3 to be the my happy zone for pinball.

I do have a tendency to let my game go to shit when I down a dozen.

but I drink this stuff.
Screenshot_20220603-110216_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220603-110216_Chrome (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4787 1 year ago

Haggis has achieved more in under 3 years, that jjp has taken 6 years.
Amazing work Haggis.

#4798 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I don't think so .
I remember talking to Damien in 2016 when he was telling me about making Celts and I had my deposit in for JJP potc ce .

Sorry mate, my bad, I should have been more specific and meant to include with regards to both companies most recent releases.

2 months later
#5428 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Game plays so smooth and fast.

……..and yes it what you guys really sound like. I love the call outs! I love your funky accents! That’s clearly Damian doing the call outs correct?
I’m guessing Americans have some accents to you as well.

Sounds like Martin to me, The mermaid could be Shazza ;0

Shazza in some Bogan action.

#5430 1 year ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I think Martin addressed this on the Final Round podcast. Someone else thought it sounded like him too. It is, however, not Martin.

Ah ok, thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RA77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=RA77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.