Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (61 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (61 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
#1243 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd say there will be multiple containers...

I think I saw someone say it was 50 per container, about 1 months work. and containers would be shipped when full. Then you gotta wait 3 months (?) for the boat to get here.

1 year later
#6350 11 months ago
Quoted from gb:

I am holding out for the boat as well, here in Colorado.
-gb

I am as well, it'll be worth the wait!

As for the 2.0 code upgrade, I like that it will be in more hands, I'd like to see it in some tournaments and I'll have practice time on it with my own Mermaid

2 months later
#6479 8 months ago

I selected the full container shipping option back in May when they contacted me to arrange shipping. I had previously paid in full back in October last year.
At the time they contacted me about shipping, they had stated that they expect all Fathoms to be complete by end of this year. Then a 60 day shipping time to Nevada. I don't like spending an extra $1300 to get it sooner, I have plenty of other pinball to keep me busy till then. I just picked up a $1300 Galaxy to keep me busy!

#6491 8 months ago

I got a similar update from Haggis:
"Correct - we should be able to get your game into the container which we are anticipated to be filled and ready for shipment end August / early September."

2 weeks later
#6513 7 months ago

They have always responded to me within 48 hrs, I'd check your spam folder, I notice lots of legitimate mail gets put there these days.

1 month later
#6571 5 months ago

I did get notice that my game made it into a container! It is bound to arrive in early December.

#6574 5 months ago

Haggis asked me if I would like them to arrange shipment from Nevada to my door, through Crossroads Global Solutions. They gave me a quote of $595 for shipping, and the date still says early December for game pickup. Probably about a solid as it gets until it arrives at my door!

3 weeks later
#6601 4 months ago

I received an update from Haggis about my container shipped game. It is now arriving to the states one day early. it then needs to go thru customs then get shipped to PPS, before getting shipped to me. Good getting regular updates from Haggis!

2 weeks later
#6602 4 months ago

I just got alerted that my game arrived at PPS in Reno Yesterday! I've called to arrange shipment and it will be at my door in about a week.

1 week later
#6616 4 months ago

Game has arrived!

IMG_9940 (resized).jpegIMG_9940 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6711 85 days ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

… My game isn’t usable. You cannot play through a single game nor continue into another. The game loses power during gameplay, flippers die, ball drains..your done. Game will remain frozen indefinitely (days) until you power cycle and the cycle repeats. You literally cannot play though a game or into another game. It’s not usable. It’s not a pinball machine in its current form. Haggis knows this. There are more serious and concerning problems than this as well, but that isn’t valuable to the public conversation at this point. It’s a paperweight. But yes…It does turn on.

When I first received my machine, I had a similar issue. Flippers would die, and it would appear my machine was dead and I'd have to reboot it. It took a little troubleshooting, but it turned out to be a stuck switch behind the drop targets, it would repeatedly fire a switch hit that would seem to take down the whole system. Seems the stuck switch would fill up the switch/keyboard buffer (I'm guessing here, I don't know how this was designed), and not let anything else happen. Once I found the switch, using the switch test menu (which was harder than it seems because it was a bit flakey in itself), I was able to locate the switch and adjust it so that it stopped spamming the system. Game has worked great since! Not promising it will fix your issue but worth a try.

3 weeks later
#7086 62 days ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hard to keep track at this point. Has anyone gotten a game in the USA by container yet? I mean actually in hand and not just on order.

Yes, I got my game #131 shipped by container to PPS, which I then had shipped to me. Game plays great and I'm a happy customer!
See my previous posts in this thread for all the exact dates.

#7255 56 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I initiate a 4 player game. Play all three balls across all four players. At game end, everything freezes. Meaning, scores have been completed but game won't accept new start game, and lights stayed in final sequence mainly off.

I tested this scenario on my Fathom yesterday, I started a 4 player "Classic" game, played all 12 balls, average score 700k (I was not trying hard), and the game paused about 90 seconds at the end of the game, after the match sequence, before cycling around to be ready for the next game.

I do notice that if you leave the game on for a while, a few hours, it sometimes won't respond, but a power cycle usually gets things going again.

I don't see any code updates for Fathom on the Haggis site, it only has Celts code. It's been that way since I received my machine since early December.

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 8.11.56 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-02-21 at 8.11.56 AM (resized).png
1 week later
#7409 46 days ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

To change the subject, I was curious about the Fathom Revisited code. those that got your machines, how is it? How does it stack up against the original code etc? From the videos I saw the lightshow looks fantastic but how are the rules?

The revisited code is a nice change up once in a while, it's got 3 different main goals I go for, the Lagoon multiball, the 123 multiball, and attack the mermaids. It also has ball-save and so is better for newer players. I also like the original code and it's fun when you want to mindlessly grind out spinner rips for millions.

#7466 44 days ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Question for Fathom owners:
What code version are you running and do you experience the end of game lockup that some describe?
This information is helpful for narrowing down whether or not a certain code update made the issue worse for some.
Thank you in advance!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

game code 86
I experience occasional lock ups afte a long session, for example I was in a 3 million revisited game yesterday and the flipper would not activate at a crucial time. Sometimes if you leave the game on for many hours it may become unresponsive.

IMG_0439 (resized).jpegIMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
#7477 43 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Have you not read this thread. Thats part of the problem, lack of communication from Haggis.

Every time I contacted Haggis about my game after I paid and before it shipped I was responded to within 24 hours.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=Jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.