Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2953 March 2022 Video Update from Haggis with Fathom 2.0 Gameplay Posted by Micky (2 years ago)

Post #7094 Some news Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Post #7123 Follow-up email response from Damian Posted by Grantman (62 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aussiepinwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#694 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

invoice number 305

My best guess based on the information posted in this thread, noting the latest invoice number being 305, and assuming everyone who put a deposit down on a Mermaid edition first joined the Haggis Clan, and also assuming 50 people were already Haggis Clan members and/or purchased Celts before Fathom was announced ... 135 of the 250 Mermaid editions have sold within a week of release.

Pretty good start. Go Haggis Go!

#781 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Mermaid Edition didn't sell out as quickly as folks here thought. Still available...

Based on posts in this thread, a little over half of them sold within one week of launch. How quickly were these folks expecting these machines to sell? Complete sell-out within a few days? I think Haggis is hoping for 250 units sold within a month, and then go into full scale production in July. Time will tell if they assessed the potential market correctly.

#788 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Do you know exactly how many have sold so far?

No, I don't, but see post number 694 in this thread for my best guess

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

It's a shame, but you may well have missed the greatest chocolate bar ever made in Australia or maybe anywhere. The Polly Waffle.

I never did rate Polly Waffle back in the day (and neither did a lot of people, which is why they stopped making it), until a friend of mine crushed a bar, whipped the small pieces into a bowl of vanilla ice cream, and served it to me. Awesome!

1 week later
#991 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Anyway the proof will be in the puding and time will only tell for sure.

I agree. But the correct expression is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating".

I hope your impressive 3 decades experience in mechanical engineering forgives my 3 decades obsession with idioms.

#1064 2 years ago

You beauty Haggis!
Go you good thing!
Way to go!
She'll be right now!

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

Melbourne now in 1 week Covid lockdown. Lets hope they locked the Haggis boys in the factory.

No "Haggis Update" since they sold all the Mermaid editions, so maybe the 1 week lockdown (which may well be extended) started before the Haggis lads could get locked into the new factory. Production of the first Mermaids will almost certainly be delayed.

10 months later
#3515 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Did anyone know the word haggis typically refers to a Scottish pudding made with the lungs, liver, and heart of sheep? Yuck!

If you are saying "Yuck" then that's a dead give away that you have never eaten some!

I was sceptical at first, but was amazed just how delicious it is!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#5646 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I get the impression things are speeding up

Go Haggis. Go!

4 weeks later
#5764 1 year ago

Has anybody got any intel about how many Fathoms have been shipped to date, and how many are currently being pushed out of the factory per week?

So we can start speculating about what Haggis' next pin will be, and when it's likely to be in production?

1 month later
#6118 1 year ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

Ball has gotten stuck in pop by spinner twice on Day 1. Ball search does not free it.

Remove white rubber ring on the post the ball keeps getting stuck on in between the pop. Then insert a larger and thicker rubber ring, push it all the way down the post. Then insert the original white rubber ring. You now have two rubber rings on that post, with different sizes. Should solve the problem.

1 year later
#6685 88 days ago
Quoted from Cappy:

Is anyone still waiting for their Fathom to be built? Or still waiting for their last full payment invoice? Wondering how close they are to starting to ask for full payment of Centar!

A little birdie landed on my shoulder on the weekend and told me that Series Ticket Holders were informed last week that Centaur production will begin this month, and they received their invoices for full payment with that update.

2 months later
#7683 12 days ago
Quoted from Jumpydoctor:

I love eating pavlova and listening to the great Australian band Split Enz

Split Enz. One of my favourite Aussie Pub Rock bands in the 1980's. Too bad they were also from New Zealand

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aussiepinwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball?tu=Aussiepinwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.