CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg
example post by a normal pinball company (resized).jpg
creature mermaid (resized).jpg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
PPSR pg 5 (resized).jpg
PPSR pg 4 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 154.
#4151 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

If you're smart, you won't unbox that game until this all plays out.

Something tells me I may regret asking this, but I cant figure out your logic. Why shouldn't he unbox the game?

#4152 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Something tells me I may regret asking this, but I cant figure out your logic. Why shouldn't he unbox the game?

I'll take a stab at reverse-engineering his logic...

"If that's the only Fathom Mermaid Edition that ever gets shipped, it's worth more NIB than HUO"

How'd I do?

#4153 1 year ago
Quoted from frobozz:

I'll take a stab at reverse-engineering his logic...
"If that's the only Fathom Mermaid Edition that ever gets shipped, it's worth more NIB than HUO"
How'd I do?

I guess there are those that are only concerned about the $$. F enjoying the physical game.

#4154 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I guess there are those that are only concerned about the $$. F enjoying the physical game.

Yeah, when pondering what pinball to buy "what is the most potential ROI on this" is not exactly where my assessment starts.

#4155 1 year ago

No one thinks it's strange that Bill the driver wasn't allowed inside the facility when picking up Fathom... like he had been in the past when he picked up Celts for transport?

#4156 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

No one thinks it's strange that Bill the driver wasn't allowed inside the facility when picking up Fathom... like he had been in the past when he picked up Celts for transport?

According to who ?

#4157 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

I would think it odd if true. Please cite your proof.

#4158 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Correct. No one cares.

#4159 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

No one thinks it's strange that Bill the driver wasn't allowed inside the facility to pick up Fathom... like he had been in the past when he picked up Celts for transport?

Quoted from Mr68:

You're the king of making profit on pinball games. How much did you make on TBL? :O You already know the answer to your baited question.

What's worth more... A. new in a box or B. used & played example of the only known fathom mermaid to exist in the world?

If.. and I say IF... that ends up being the only mermaid produced (let's hope it is not but it is entirely possible), it's the most rare "production" pinball game ever. It's a $75k - $100k game to the right collector.

#4160 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I would think it odd if true. Please cite your proof.

Who do you think took the picture of #30 fathom strapped down inside a transport vehicle? Bill did. How do you think that pic ended up public? He sent it to Keneda and told him he wasn't allowed in the facility when picking it up. Keneda seems to be your buddy, he says your name at least once in every one of his FB and patreon podcasts. You haven't watched or listened to his recent shows?

279623974_3088744988054184_5046150315957662623_n (resized).jpg279623974_3088744988054184_5046150315957662623_n (resized).jpg
#4161 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Correct. No one cares.

People who have a paid preorder care. People who have paid in full really care. Which camp are you in?

#4162 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

You're the king of making profit on pinball games. How much did you make on TBL? :O You already know the answer to your baited question.
What's worth more... A. new in a box or B. used & played example of the only known fathom mermaid to exist in the world.
If.. and I say IF... that ends up being the only mermaid produced (let's hope it is not but it is entirely possible), it's the most rare "production" pinball game ever. It's a $75k - $100k game to the right collector.

Quoted from d0n:

Who do you think took the picture of #30 fathom strapped down inside a transport vehicle? Bill did. How do you think that pic ended up public? He sent it to Keneda and told him he wasn't allowed in the facility when picking it up. Keneda seems to be your buddy, he says your name at least once in every one of his FB and patreon podcasts. You haven't watched or listened to his recent shows?

Kaneda is my friend but we often disagree. Don't be jealous when he gives me a shout out.

And you're right, I am a king of making a profit. I was the one that sold Kaneda my Magic Girl.

#4163 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

People who have a paid preorder care. People who have paid in full really care. Which camp are you in?

I have a paid preorder from day 1.

#4164 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

He sent it to Keneda and told him he wasn't allowed in the facility when picking it up. Keneda seems to be your buddy, he says your name at least once in every one of his FB and patreon podcasts. You haven't watched or listened to his recent shows?

Kaneda lol good luck to you .

#4165 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kaneda is my friend but we often disagree. Don't be jealous he gives me a shout out.
And you're right, I am a king of making a profit. I was the one that sold Kaneda my Magic Girl.

Not jealous just surprised that you haven't heard any of this yet about Bill not being allowed in the facility? Given the current situation at Haggis, someone wouldn't just make that kind of story up and then go around saying it publicly on the internet. I didn't hear it directly from Bill himself but it does seem more likely than not to have happened.

#4166 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Not jealous just surprised that you haven't heard any of this yet about Bill not being allowed in the facility? I didn't hear it directly from Bill himself but it does seem more likely than not to have happened. People don't just make that kind of story up and then go around saying it publicly on the internet.

Why does it matter that “bill” wasn’t allowed in the facility?

#4167 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:Why does it matter that “bill” wasn’t allowed in the facility?

LOL ohhhh lord.

Have a great day all. I'm out.

#4168 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Why does it matter that “bill” wasn’t allowed in the facility?

People are hyper vigilant for red flags right now. Kaneda is beating the drum hard that haggis may collapse and everyone will lose their money. So any small thing like that gets people worked up. I have no horse in this race, just giving that context about Kaneda in case you were aware where people are coming from. I believe he posted something this weekend that said he spoke to an employee or ex employee who talked about further behind the scenes issues.

#4169 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Not jealous just surprised that you haven't heard any of this yet about Bill not being allowed in the facility? I didn't hear it directly from Bill himself but it does seem more likely than not to have happened. People don't just make that kind of story up and then go around saying it publicly on the internet.

So, a Kaneda snitch wasn't let into the factory and we should all panic?

Looks like it was a good decision to keep him out of the factory. Perhaps they had classic game #2 in progress and didn't want it leaked. Perhaps their insurance company told them no visitors. Perhaps Damian wasn't around and he won't allow visitors without him being there. I can think of many more...

Stern hasn't allowed visitors in their factory since Covid began.

#4170 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

So, a Kaneda snitch wasn't let into the factory and we should all panic?

Amen. Seems like a great decision to me.

#4171 1 year ago

Who is Bill and why is he the one picking up games at haggis?

#4172 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Have a great day all. I'm out.

forever ?

#4173 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Who is Bill and why is he the one picking up games at haggis?

Bill is a well known and favoured transporter/courier of pinball machines all up the east coast of Oz and is NOT a spy for Kaneda.
FK knows where Don gets all this shit from but his speculation has stepped up to ludicrous amounts

#4174 1 year ago

Is it me, or does the Model, country and serial look photoshopped?

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 1.44.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-09 at 1.44.52 PM (resized).png
#4175 1 year ago

I was thinking the same thing

Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

#4176 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

That was literally the first thing I thought when I saw this picture

#4178 1 year ago

The boxes are preprinted with Model, Country, Serial and the underscores.. Haggis uses some ink transfer sticker for the actual words above the underscores. That transfer comes out much darker and different font.. That is the reason for the difference there..

#4179 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

If you watch the video, the box is printed (the greyer lettering) and then the unique info was being put on with some sort of rub-off or peel-n-stick lettering, which would tend to look much darker. No idea why, that seems insanely labor-intensive.

#4180 1 year ago
Quoted from frobozz:

If you watch the video, the box is printed (the greyer lettering) and then the unique info was being put on with some sort of rub-off or peel-n-stick lettering, which would tend to look much darker. No idea why, that seems insanely labor-intensive.

It is a nice touch.. Probably faster or same as other places that have some guy write the serial number / details on the box with a sharpie, or apply a plain white sticker with printed lettering..

#4181 1 year ago

This first Fathom being delivered is a big story with a lot of miles to go before it ends. Opportunity lost for Damien to place a gps tracker on Fathom box to allow us to follow Bill’s van traversing the continent, until the game can be delivered with white gloves. This was a perfect scenario for interested parties, and it was missed. Not since TBL’s shipped on international waters, back in the day, have we wanted to know where that damn game is. Because after all, while the first game shipped, the first game hasn’t been delivered. It could be a few more days still.

The only thing I want to know from the buyer now, is whether he gets Bill to confirm that he wasn’t allowed inside the factory to take a shit. Maybe also, how far did Bill have to drive to find a friendly restroom?

#4182 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukram:

It is a nice touch.. Probably faster or same as other places that have some guy write the serial number / details on the box with a sharpie, or apply a plain white sticker with printed lettering..

It's a nice detail - but certainly not anything faster.

They are printing out vinyl decals and putting them on transfer tape and then applying them.

Verse a guy scribbling a number in 10 seconds or using a simple ink stamp.

#4183 1 year ago

Bill isn't in touch with your internet hero. I know who took that picture and it wasn't Bill either.

The whole story is crap.

Yes jeff, i'm sure Bill wants a gps tracker on board with his load of 20 pinball machines broadcasting his location to the criminals of Australia.

dumb (resized).jpgdumb (resized).jpg

#4184 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Who do you think took the picture of #30 fathom strapped down inside a transport vehicle? Bill did. How do you think that pic ended up public? He sent it to Keneda and told him he wasn't allowed in the facility when picking it up. [quoted image]

Lies.

It's funny, when i heard the picture was taken by notbill i thought 'Why hasn't he posted it then?'. Now i know why.

You people are like old ladies round the village well. Making up destructive things about people just to keep yourselves tittillated.

#4185 1 year ago

I formally added a second person to my ignore list today and it is making these "ignored user comment" quotes harder and harder to understand

#4186 1 year ago

dont-want.gifdont-want.gif

#4187 1 year ago

LOL I love the conspiracy theories and all the people who are guessing, and making assumptions that Haggis is only going to make one Fathom because supposedly one guy couldn't go inside the building. The first thing "the guy" would do is look around a be a hero and report anything he saw.We all can think of 100 reasons why Damion may or may not want someone inside.And of coarse Kenada wants him to fail so he can say "I told you so" and any dirt he can make up is front page news.Hey!!! maybe it was a empty box the guy picked up, or better yet the cabinet was a hollow shell.There must be a reason behind the reason that the guy who picked up the one and only Fathom won't stream it !!!!! It because its not real and it was a set up so we would think he made a game.
lol Its fake Its fake I tell ya lolololol

Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

#4188 1 year ago

Bill didn't take that picture, correct.

I also know there's more games leaving Haggis this week. So the conspiracy people can conspiracy all they want but games are going out.

I haven't seen mine yet, but I'm getting it rerouted to a storage shed now as we are moving house next Friday.

The shed has power though so I'll unbox it there and plug it in and have a few games. Excited to play it for sure.

I am not sure I'll get mine first as there's at least one other going out this week that's located closer to where Haggis is.

And Bill has had delays with a truck issue heading north to me.

At this point I'm just focused on packing up the house for moving and when Bill calls me I'll go meet him at my shed to unload.

Funny to check back in here every couple days and see rampant incorrect speculation.

Lol @ keeping it in the box. There's no way in hell I'm doing that. Can't wait to get some games on it. Looks amazing.

#4189 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Who do you think took the picture of #30 fathom strapped down inside a transport vehicle? Bill did. How do you think that pic ended up public? He sent it to Keneda and told him he wasn't allowed in the facility when picking it up. Keneda seems to be your buddy, he says your name at least once in every one of his FB and patreon podcasts. You haven't watched or listened to his recent shows? [quoted image]

Bill didn't take the picture and Bill didn't even pick up the game. Wayne at Mr pinball took the picture and sent it to Kaneda while the driver was there picking up another game.

#4190 1 year ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Bill didn't take the picture and Bill didn't even pick up the game. Wayne at Mr pinball took the picture and sent it to Kaneda while the driver was there picking up another game.

Makes a lot more sense.

#4191 1 year ago

Why wouldn't the let him use the toilet if he wasn't even there i wonder?

7d81aa4a6e253f7b49247a25d05fec84--creepy-stories-stairs (resized).jpg7d81aa4a6e253f7b49247a25d05fec84--creepy-stories-stairs (resized).jpg

I can't believe you people pay some internet hag to make up stories about people. It's stupefying.

#4192 1 year ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

And Bill has had delays with a truck issue heading north to me.

How do we know that someone at Haggis didn’t sabotage his truck while he was trying to use the bathroom to give themselves more time?

#4193 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I can't believe you people pay some internet hag to make up stories about people. It's stupefying.

Amen. Unfortunately it's a global problem not limited to Pinball podcasters. It takes a little effort and intelligence to think for yourself. It's easier to pay some random to think for you.

#4194 1 year ago
Quoted from Chisox:

How do we know that someone at Haggis didn’t sabotage his truck while he was trying to use the bathroom to give themselves more time?

Wayne may have had the opportunity while Shannon was distracted.

maxresdefault (6) (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (6) (resized).jpg

Hey wait, we're introducing too many new characters for internet hags to keep up with.....

#4195 1 year ago

More likely this.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4196 1 year ago

So the man that was denied access to the factory was not even at the factory?

If this is the case this is such a BS bash on Haggis.

People need to relax and let the games be built.

Side note can hardly wait to receive my pin!!

#4197 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So the man that was denied access to the factory was not even at the factory?
If this is the case this is such a BS bash on Haggis.
People need to relax and let the games be built.
Side note can hardly wait to receive my pin!!

Correct, according to first hand accounts.

This whole thread is a BS bash on Haggis.

GO HAGGIS!

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#4199 1 year ago

Literally nobody, not even Kaneda, is saying games won't get built and/or want Haggis to fail.

#4200 1 year ago

Sure seems like there is some negative shit trying to undermind Haggis to me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
There are 7,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 154.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/84?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.