IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,790 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 156.
#4051 1 year ago

Has anyone got their Fathom yet? No.
When will they ship ? No Idea.
Sold one of my two spots for NO profit.
This has been a news update

#4052 1 year ago

stupid quote icon is too close to the edit icon.

#4053 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Has anyone got their Fathom yet? No.
When will they ship ? No Idea.
Sold one of my two spots for NO profit.
This has been a news update

Why sell it for no profit?! Wanna sell the other one too?!

#4054 1 year ago

I'm waiting for alex to post an unboxing video of his #30 mermaid. What's the tracking info on that game alex?

#4055 1 year ago

Doesn't matter how many times it's explained to you, you'll never get it that people care about their fellow hobbyist's.

#4056 1 year ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

That would be me - I'm in Brisbane, Australia and a Haggis season ticket holder. Very excited to see this one going in the box!

when will the unboxing video be?

#4057 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

when will the unboxing video be?

There's been a few public holidays here in Australia across the various states in the last couple of weeks, so that might slow things down a bit. Should definitely see some further news/update from the owner before Friday 13th May you would think, hopefully sooner.

#4058 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

There's been a few public holidays here in Australia across the various states in the last couple of weeks, so that might slow things down a bit. Should definitely see some further news/update from the owner before Friday 13th May you would think, hopefully sooner.

Depending on where in Billy's cycle it fits, assuming it's coming on Bill's Big Arse Van.

#4059 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

So you list it again for 10k? Why anyone would sell it to you or buy from you is beyond me.

#4060 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Depending on where in Billy's cycle it fits, assuming it's coming on Bill's Big Arse Van.

There's a lot of assumptions for sure.

#4061 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Well, it's one.

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

So you list it again for 10k? Why anyone would sell it to you or buy from you is beyond me.

Wish i could upvote this ten times.

#4062 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I dunno, it's happened 4 times before?! It's beyond me too but here we are.

#4063 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

pukin is all about assumptions

#4064 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:I'm waiting for alex to post an unboxing video of his #30 mermaid. What's the tracking info on that game alex?

Should be there by now .

#4065 1 year ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Arent they too busy with a Frasier reskin?

I'm waiting for alex to post an unboxing video of his #30 mermaid. What's the tracking info on that game alex?

Why unbox,nobody actually plays pinball here,they just speculate don't they?

#4066 1 year ago

Quoted from gold1:Why unbox,nobody actually plays pinball here,they just speculate don't they?

No time for pinball. Too much commenting, speculations & assumptions to make. I'm sure I will get around to pinball one day.

I have a few machines here.... I might Google how to turn them on.

After that I might Google how to turn the missus on.

#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

No time for pinball. Too much commenting, speculations & assumptions to make. I'm sure I will get around to pinball one day.
I have a few machines here.... I might Google how to turn them on.
After that I might Google how to turn the missus on.

Yep clearly seems to be the case around here.......

#4068 1 year ago

Seriously thinking a Standard edition is in my future!

#4069 1 year ago

Falling for 1970s and 1980s machines over the last year.
I almost never touch my newer machines?

Anyone else experience this oddness?

#4070 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Most brand new machines are too much like video games for me to get into. I'm sure I'll find one I'm really into at some point, but it hasn't happened yet. I already have an original Fathom or I'd be in on this run. I'll seriously consider adding whatever comes up after Centaur (if that is game #2) to my games.

#4071 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I have the same experience. In last few months, I have been playing my swords of fury and spending lots of time on some ems like pick a card, volley, and abracabra vs jp2 and led zep.

I enjoy the simplicity and calmer action.

#4072 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

TX-Sector is my go to game and its been in my collection for a couple of years now.
Sold my Bally Fathom and really missing it. Lets go Haggis!

#4073 1 year ago

Here is the street view over 2 years ago. 103 Atlantic Drive
Keysborough, 3173, Australia

https://www.google.com/maps/place/103+Atlantic+Dr,+Keysborough+VIC+3173,+Australia/@-38.0192618,145.1848598,3a,75y,270h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9BKgX0o1NtlIWA99XSbBng!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x6ad61254df0e9963:0x9a6e1ef15be69b20!8m2!3d-38.0193024!4d145.1845581

I would guess from the little information shared here on Haggis Pinball Production. That the employees working there are between 5 - 15. So maybe production of Fathoms would be 5 - 20 a week. It will be interesting to see how long this takes to complete the pre orders.

#4074 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Yes, this includes some 90's pins as well, like my BSDrac. It's why I'm thinking Fathom Standard. I wish I had come to this realization sooner. I'd be on the list for a mermaid now!

#4075 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yes. TX-Sector is my go to game and its been in my collection for a couple of years now.
Sold my Bally Fathom and really missing it. Lets go Haggis!

When I go back to my Harry Williams Cheetah or Ali I get a completely different but positive Buzz, some of the old games are Mint.

God speed with your Fathom Cobba

#4076 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

make me an offer

#4077 1 year ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

When I go back to my Harry Williams Cheetah or Ali I get a completely different but positive Buzz, some of the old games are Mint.
God speed with your Fathom Cobba

Thank you, very kind of you to say and I'm flattered. I truly am.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cobba

#4078 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I would guess from the little information shared here on Haggis Pinball Production. That the employees working there are between 5 - 15.

If we're going to guess, I'm going to speculate that some of the Haggis workers are volunteers. I witnessed this happen at Illinois Pinball for the building of Big Bang Bar and I'm personally aware of other start up pinball companies that had the same. I even volunteer some of my time for BBB and I saw a lot of great people come and go. And you will find no better workers than volunteers with passion that want to be there.

It's also apparent to me that Australia has a strong and passionate collector community with an even stronger national pride. Haggis belongs to them in a sense and if they need help, I imagine the countrymen of Oz will be there.

Go Haggis

#4079 1 year ago

I also just sold my spot for no profit. I don't speculate on pins as it ruins the f#$king hobby. Call me stupid all you want. I'd rather be "stupid" than a greedy asshole who helps ruin the hobby.

I just had something come up that made this purchase not really ideal at this time. Plus I don't like older SS games in general, although I love the look of Fathom. I pre-ordered originally to force myself to own an older game lol.

#4080 1 year ago

If anyone wants to sell their pre-order spot let me know. Thanks.

I’ve ignored these older tables for too long. Just moved and have some extra room.

#4081 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

If anyone wants to sell their pre-order spot let me know. Thanks.
I’ve ignored these older tables for too long. Just moved and have some extra room.

Same here if anyone wants to sell just send me a pm. Thanks

#4082 1 year ago

I enjoy most modern games as well as the older ones. I have 5 games up the front, and one of them is always Sorcerer, Lost World, Orbit 1 or something similar.

If i was ever down to one machine it would be something simple and one level.

#4083 1 year ago

The simplicity is much more calming as stated above.
I can't help but wonder if a lot of it has to do with the increased prices in the hobby?
I've turned my back on new titles for now that could have to do with me enjoying older machines?

#4084 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If we're going to guess, I'm going to speculate that some of the Haggis workers are volunteers. I witnessed this happen at Illinois Pinball for the building of Big Bang Bar and I'm personally aware of other start up pinball companies that had the same. I even volunteer some of my time for BBB and I saw a lot of great people come and go. And you will find no better workers than volunteers with passion that want to be there.
It's also apparent to me that Australia has a strong and passionate collector community with an even stronger national pride. Haggis belongs to them in a sense and if they need help, I imagine the countrymen of Oz will be there.
Go Haggis

I moved away from Melbourne back to the West Coast (of Australia) a couple of years ago. Where I used to live was only 15 mins drive from where Haggis is located and if I was still there, I would have loved to volunteered a day a week just to be around everything pinball and to be able to help a 'startup.'

#4085 1 year ago
Quoted from jfrank:

Same here if anyone wants to sell just send me a pm. Thanks

Same here

#4086 1 year ago

#4087 1 year ago

We should see Alex unbox this soon. Maybe the doctor isn't the 1st customer to get a mermaid?

Screenshot_20220504-072527 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220504-072527 (resized).jpg
#4088 1 year ago

Patiently waiting for my shipment too

#4089 1 year ago

So is Haggis using the Multimorphic P3-ROC board system for Fathom? If not, then what??
Thanks!

#4090 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So is Haggis using the Multimorphic P3-ROC board system for Fathom? If not, then what??
Thanks!

Fast

#4091 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Thanks!

FAST Board set

#4092 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

FAST Board set

Yes, I found their web site and read up on it. Great stuff!
So, I'm assuming this is a non proprietary system like P3-ROC - unlike Stern Spike? And therefore, we would not be at Haggis's mercy for replacement boards in the future? Or am I wrong? I don't pretend to understand this stuff!

#4093 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So, I'm assuming this is a non proprietary system like P3-ROC - unlike Stern Spike? And therefore, we would not be at Haggis's mercy for replacement boards in the future? Or am I wrong? I don't pretend to understand this stuff!

Yes Fast is a separate company than Haggis.

I’m not sure if Fathom is using their new retro board or not. It’s not for sale yet, but will be later.

P3ROC games like Celts, American Pinball games, and some Spooky games have replaceable boards sold through Multimorphic (who also uses their boards in their games)

The boards aren’t open source, though the software library to use them is.

#4094 1 year ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

That would be me - I'm in Brisbane, Australia and a Haggis season ticket holder. Very excited to see this one going in the box!

Alex come on with the unboxing video man!

#4095 1 year ago
Quoted from d0n:

Alex come on with the unboxing video man!

Yeah, what he said

#4096 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yep! Fathom is using our FAST Modern Platform so replacement boards will be our standard boards.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4097 1 year ago

Shoosh, don't talk about it. You'll stir up the weirdo.

#4098 1 year ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Yep! Fathom is using our FAST Modern Platform so replacement boards will be our standard boards.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Love to see the 250 plus sets of boards shipped to Australia

#4099 1 year ago

Is it just me or do all us pinball nuts in Australia recognize the inside of that van and the joy it brings when it rocks up in your driveway !

#4100 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Love to see the 250 plus sets of boards shipped to Australia

Why are you here being a troll Wayne? Didn't you fail at delivering the medieval madness machines you promised. You're obviously here to just try and cause trouble as per your below post.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

There is no way as long as my arse points to the ground your game will be shipping in 8 weeks, happy to make bets with people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
There are 7,790 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/82?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.