image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 157.
#3751 2 years ago

Quite possibly the worst thread derail ever

If anybody has information regarding the actual pin, production updates and possible shipping, please chime in!

#3752 2 years ago
Quoted from wesh:

Any other series ticket holders out shoot me a PM. Would be nice to get a group that bought the game to chat about what’s coming or actual communications from Haggis ans Damien.
I can’t keep up between the beer and all the other things going on in this thread anymore.

Only Series ticket holders? So no normal buyers?

#3753 2 years ago

I hope you guys get your Fathoms! I got to play (an original) for the first time last month and it is a really neat game. The art on this is top 10 in my opinion.

#3754 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yep, that's for sure. Or but then go next level and sit yourself in an L34 powered A9X Hatchback. Aussie built GMH baby!

These literally ran rings around the overweight Aussie Ford Coupes (which evolved into Australian XC Cobra). More than 6 laps back to the nearest Ford in this race. Holden LX A9X (non L34) Kerb weight: 2608lbs . 308ci L34 Holden V8 176 kW / 236 hp (SAE gross) @ 4800rpm, 434 Nm / 320 ft-lb @ 3400rpm. Stock from production line.

Problem is, road going A9X's only came out with the base ADR27A L31, racecars carried over the L34 spec with the big heads

#3755 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Only Series ticket holders?

They're supposed to be the first people to get the mermaids. Makes sense they'd all want to keep up with each others communications.

#3756 2 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

Problem is, road going A9X's only came out with the base ADR27A L31, racecars carried over the L34 spec with the big heads

Yep all the good stuff wasn't required for homologation. I put the L34 gear into a T400 308 for my SS. Well stage3 for the cam anyways. Saginaw 4spd for taller diff. Commodore disc brake Salisbury with detroit locker.

The few dozen Bathurst cars were about 380hp? ... yerp, went like a cut snake.

#3757 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Vote “yes” for Popeye’s. Deny all other visas. Except for McDonald’s of course. There’s no way you’re getting them to leave. And…their double cheeseburgers and filet o’ fish are delicious.

I agree with Popeyes, but they seam to never have chicken at lunch time. Come to think of it KFC has the same problem or you have to wait an hour. It's a wonder these places survive?

#3758 2 years ago

I saw 30some posts, I figured somethind had dropped! Man alive, this thread sure is covering a lot of topics!

What's the next date/milestone for some news to come in? Tks!

#3759 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

, I figured somethind had dropped!

Chicken and beer !

#3760 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

COLD??? I mean, I wouldn't turn it down but wouldn't a hot fresh bucket be better?

A hot, fresh bucket of chicken out in the bush?

Hahahahahaha

So far away from desirable that it's almost getting back towards possible again.

Sitting by a river with a cold drummie is a wonderful way to spend a half hour.

And i don't know where starbucks is from here, i have never bought a cup of coffee except in a hospital or motel where i couldn't make my own. But i was suggesting that they are in Australia.

#3761 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Krusty Creme, StarFuckinBucks......
They just stopped a Maccas in Toormina (wrong side of the track in my local City Coffs Harbour last year. They have 3 or 4 in town already, owned by a franchisee, but they stopped this one in the home of heartbreak with a community movement through council.

I believe Macca's in Oz was the 1st in the world to start a breakfast menu & sell breakfast foods and start the McCafe concept selling toasties etc. This has since spread to other countries.

#3762 2 years ago

Had Pork ribs there at the arches when i was in Germany 40 years ago.

#3763 2 years ago

at what point do we demand another update from Damian? When I say we... I mean those of us who have given him our hard earned money.

#3764 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

at what point do we demand another update from Damian? When I say we... I mean those of us who have given him our hard earned money.

Demand. Hahahahaha

Some people have actually asked and been given updates.

Hard earned? By reselling a reserve at a profit? hard earned?

#3765 2 years ago

Beer & oysters, 3 Guinness = 6 free oysters. Now at the shop had 2 hot dogs & buggel corn chips. Waiting to go out & pound some 32 oz. beers at the bar.
https://www.oldtriangle.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0pfk35ym9wIVAfrICh3gQgfWEAAYASAAEgLU9_D_BwE

(started last week for me) Today marks the start of our weekly oyster happy hour! Every Monday-Thursday 4pm-7pm, come on down for buck a shuck oysters!

If that wasn’t enough to entice you, we are teaming up with Guinness to bring you the one and only Thursday Night Guinness & Oysters! Thursday evenings (4-7pm) order a pint of Guinness & receive 2 free oysters!
*While supplies last*

#3766 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Beer & oysters, 3 Guinness = 6 free oysters. Now at the shop had 2 hot dogs & buggel corn chips. Waiting to go out & pound some 32 oz. beers at the bar.
https://www.oldtriangle.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0pfk35ym9wIVAfrICh3gQgfWEAAYASAAEgLU9_D_BwE
(started last week for me) Today marks the start of our weekly oyster happy hour! Every Monday-Thursday 4pm-7pm, come on down for buck a shuck oysters!
If that wasn’t enough to entice you, we are teaming up with Guinness to bring you the one and only Thursday Night Guinness & Oysters! Thursday evenings (4-7pm) order a pint of Guinness & receive 2 free oysters!
*While supplies last*

this is a haggis pinball thread.

#3767 2 years ago

I care John. He doesn't speak for everyone, despite his delusions.

#3768 2 years ago

Thanks a little beer or car talk is interesting while we wait on full production. I find the cars sold in Australia interesting to the muscle cars of North America.

#3769 2 years ago

Thanks a little beer or car talk is interesting while we wait on full production. I find the cars sold in Australia interesting to the muscle cars of North America.

take it to the off topic forums.

#3770 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

EDIT: yes please make sure all of you fanboys down vote this. We certainly wouldn't want another update from damian about our fathoms right?!
Idiots.

Downvoted because you asked for it.

Just email him. Have you tried?

#3771 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

take it to the off topic forums.

Can't see the moderator tag next to your name, you must have it hidden.

#3772 2 years ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

I believe Macca's in Oz was the 1st in the world to start a breakfast menu & sell breakfast foods and start the McCafe concept selling toasties etc. This has since spread to other countries.

The CEO of Maccas at the time was an Australian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Bell_(businessman)

No doubt completely unrelated to the nutritional value of McDonalds but he subsequently ended up dying of colon cancer.

#3773 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Vote “yes” for Popeye’s. Deny all other visas. Except for McDonald’s of course. There’s no way you’re getting them to leave. And…their double cheeseburgers and filet o’ fish are delicious.

Funny you should say that, I happen to know some corporate advisory guys who were helping with the funding of group who had negotiated the rights to Popeye's for Australia. I haven't heard much since last year, but I imagine, if their investment phase finished late last year as indicated, they'd be on track to start rolling out around Sydney this year..

#3774 2 years ago

I would like to see an update of some kind, anything of substance would be great.

I'll be brewing a hefe/wheat beer soon and a sparkling ale. I hope to get some kinda info before then

Y'all need a chik fila. Tasty chicken

#3775 2 years ago

Sounds like the perfect evening.... beer & oysters. I LOVE oysters, & I'm fond of beer. Fortunately I live area that produces a lot of the Sydney rock oyster. Smallish but extremely big on flavour.
Wherever I go in the world I try the oysters. I haven't been to Canada as yet but be sure when I get there I will be trying the oysters.

#3776 2 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

The CEO of Maccas at the time was an Australian.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Bell_(businessman)
No doubt completely unrelated to the nutritional value of McDonalds but he subsequently ended up dying of colon cancer.

I remember reading his story some years back. Started out flipping burgers after school so to speak & ended running the company.

#3777 2 years ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

I would like to see an update of some kind, anything of substance would be great.
I'll be brewing a hefe/wheat beer soon and a sparkling ale. I hope to get some kinda info before then
Y'all need a chik fila. Tasty chicken

It's the goods, except it's closed on Sundays

#3778 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I saw 30some posts, I figured somethind had dropped! Man alive, this thread sure is covering a lot of topics!
What's the next date/milestone for some news to come in? Tks!

Ha, you get these a lot on this type of thread. Wait until you see hundreds of on fire posts and then you'll know something real happened.

#3779 2 years ago

I nominate this thread for lowest signal-to-noise ratio on Pinside.

#3780 2 years ago

If no games ship in MAY I say we all demand full refunds . Time is up.

#3781 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

demand full refund

Why wait if you have no hope in getting the game ... pull or sell your spot and move on ...
Easy!

#3782 2 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I nominate this thread for lowest signal-to-noise ratio on Pinside.

Lol this threat has nothing on the deep root thread, nothing ever will, come to think of it.

#3783 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Why wait if you have no hope in getting the game ... pull or sell your spot and move on ...
Easy!

already tried to sell ..no buyers

#3784 2 years ago

Put it on the pinside market place for sale as a NIB game. It'll sell. If it doesn't, I'll buy it for $500! Just saying.

#3785 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

OK. Good tease. You got me.
It's Fathom + Fathom 2.0
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/haggis-pinball-announces-fathom-revisted-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-editions-features-rules-plus-an-interview-with-haggis-pinball/
Hear all about FATHOM REVISTED from Haggis Pinball. Damian Hartin explains:
https://www.pinballprofile.com/episode-304-fathom-revisited-by-haggis-pinball/
--
FATHOM REMAKE NEWS AND INTERVIEW!
The Pinball Show Episode 57: Get Off My Ocean!
https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-nna64-101c54d
----
Haggis have been teasing a new pinball over the last couple of days.
And now this.
Holy shit if its true.

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

"COMING SOON"

Posted 12 months ago. :O

#3786 2 years ago

Who's your spot with? Haggis Direct?

#3787 2 years ago

I'm hanging in with Haggis. I pretty much don't care what other people do.

#3788 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm hanging in with Haggis. I pretty much don't care what other people do.

We don't have any other choice.

GO HAGGIS!

#3789 2 years ago

Of course you do. I sold (not for profit) my spot, I just wanted out and when I read this thread I’m glad I’m out. Opted for Alien LV instead.
I’m sure these will be built just didn’t like the lack of communication and yes I emailed numerous times and got crickets. Poor customer service in my book so I just moved on.

#3790 2 years ago

I would give one of his employees the job of posting up some pictures or short videos a few times a week. Just to keep up the interest & showing the progress of construction. Maybe next month we will see some more of what is going on there towards Fathom builds. You would think Damian could show a bunch of empty cabinets waiting in the que.

#3791 2 years ago

I would give one of his employees the job of posting up some pictures or short videos a few times a week. Just to keep up the interest & showing the progress of construction. Maybe next month we will see some more of what is going on there towards Fathom builds. You would think Damian could show a bunch of empty cabinets waiting in the que.

We only know for sure that he has 1 employee... the guy that just flew in from Argentina. Updates are Haggis's last concern these days it seems.

#3792 2 years ago

Still trying to sell your spot? I might know someone interested if it’s at the original price.

#3793 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Still trying to sell your spot? I might know someone interested if it’s at the original price.

Don't sell it for the original price. The 12 months of waiting and having your money tied up is worth something. It's not like there's another spot for sale anywhere right now.

#3794 2 years ago

Serious buyer here. Are you a Seller?

#3795 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Serious buyer here. Are you a Seller?

I've got one for sale .. $3k. We're so close to games shipping. Nobody in their right mind is selling a mermaid preorder spot NOW for what it cost them.

#3796 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Don't sell it for the original price. The 12 months of waiting and having your money tied up is worth something. It's not like there's another spot for sale anywhere right now.

I wasn’t asking you

#3797 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I've got one for sale .. $3k. We're so close to games shipping. Nobody in their right mind is selling a mermaid preorder spot NOW for what it cost them.

C90027C1-C352-4084-AB57-03FEB2186339 (resized).jpegC90027C1-C352-4084-AB57-03FEB2186339 (resized).jpeg
#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I wasn’t asking you

Quoted from dscapo:

I wasn’t asking you

I understand. But do you really think someone's selling a mermaid preorder for the original buy in price...NOW... when they're about to ship next month?!

#3799 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I understand. But do you really think someone's selling a mermaid preorder for the original buy in price...NOW... when they're about to ship next month?!

I hope you receive delivery on all your machines. However I was addressing someone else with my comment. Have a good day.

#3800 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I hope you receive delivery on all your machines. However I was addressing someone else with my comment. Have a good day.

Thank you. I hope you can find someone who's selling a mermaid preorder for the original buy in price...NOW... when they're about to ship next month.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reston, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/76?hl=jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.