432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 156.
#3601 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:Have any fathoms shipped yet?

According to Damian, series ticket holders games should have been tested this week and hopefully put in boxes. Expecting to see some pictures/info next week.

#3602 2 years ago

Good news to learn Damian is still shooting for end of month to have first games ready to ship. I can drink a lot of beer before then.

Lately I was hooked on hard seltzer. A malted sparkling water is like beer with bubbles. Lots less flavor but then they add citrus. I like them and now I’m hooked. Six cans a day times 15 days and I’m going to need some bigger pants. Should Damian not show us games then, I’ll keep going too. Nothing can make me stop drinking these everyday EXCEPT for Haggis showing us the goods. Don’t kill me Damian.

#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from MegadethHangar18:

Haggis calibration hopefully with this stuff when Fathom arrives ?!! We gotta get this stuff some how to Australia people not just your average band beer real award wining grog...yeah boy!
BROCK 05........ [quoted image][quoted image]

I am a fan of saisons. Played around a bit with farmhouse yeasts a few years back. Used them on wild harvest apples too, they make an ace cider.

#3604 2 years ago

We’re talking beer brewing?

DC1B849F-6CAE-4070-9811-AFAB3B3FAD2F (resized).jpegDC1B849F-6CAE-4070-9811-AFAB3B3FAD2F (resized).jpeg
24A7C5E5-560C-4D76-A21D-21FFEAB1237A (resized).jpeg24A7C5E5-560C-4D76-A21D-21FFEAB1237A (resized).jpeg
ABE499D0-5B10-474A-B0ED-AF5AF4F6ADDD (resized).jpegABE499D0-5B10-474A-B0ED-AF5AF4F6ADDD (resized).jpeg7178F8D0-011B-42D6-98A3-512B7F84232B (resized).jpeg7178F8D0-011B-42D6-98A3-512B7F84232B (resized).jpeg12F1119D-97CB-4DCC-99FD-40428BBE4AF9 (resized).jpeg12F1119D-97CB-4DCC-99FD-40428BBE4AF9 (resized).jpeg
8CCAB1F6-AA7C-4659-88C8-7788A73233DE (resized).jpeg8CCAB1F6-AA7C-4659-88C8-7788A73233DE (resized).jpeg

#3605 2 years ago

Yes indeedy.

apples5 (resized).jpgapples5 (resized).jpg

apples48 (resized).jpgapples48 (resized).jpg

bar4 (resized).jpgbar4 (resized).jpg

Unless you want to talk bourbon?

barrels6 (resized).jpgbarrels6 (resized).jpg

#3606 2 years ago

Is there a bug in Pinside where it is mixing posts? I thought this was the Haggis thread?

I still haven't watched the gameplay video cause I think Martin is right and experiencing a new game without foreknowledge is more fun.

#3607 2 years ago

This thread hasn't changed. Gotta talk about something while we wait.

I'm up for any fermentation chatter, there's not much i haven't done from salami through to pickles, spirits and beer.

Unfortunately for me it's never been a 'hobby' that i could just get disillusioned with, but a life long obsession.

#3608 2 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:A

There is one for sale at Sunshine Coast Pinball for $13k AUD

Moved on from owning one now. Decided I would buy a CCRLE instead. Figured I would get it quicker.

#3609 2 years ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

Moved on from owning one now. Decided I would buy a CCRLE instead. Figured I would get it quicker.

Come play mine when it comes. Was talking to a mate on the phone yesti, he has paid his invoice, so should have his shortly. He's at Newie.

I have another mate at Grafton who is getting the cactus canyon LE too.

#3610 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Come play mine when it comes. Was talking to a mate on the phone yesti, he has paid his invoice, so should have his shortly. He's at Newie.
I have another mate at Grafton who is getting the cactus canyon LE too.

I was only talking to my mate nearby the other day saying we will have to make a Sunday trip to yours again soon. We were going to do it a few weeks back but we have both had Covid at different times in the last few weeks.

I have had a Bally CC for years now so I am keen to compare the 2.

#3611 2 years ago
3F24386D-1686-498E-ACA5-DE23153671A3 (resized).png3F24386D-1686-498E-ACA5-DE23153671A3 (resized).png
#3612 2 years ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

I was only talking to my mate nearby the other day saying we will have to make a Sunday trip to yours again soon. We were going to do it a few weeks back but we have both had Covid at different times in the last few weeks.
I have had a Bally CC for years now so I am keen to compare the 2.

You are welcome any time. As you know, you can camp here too if you want to have a drink.

#3613 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You are welcome any time. As you know, you can camp here too if you want to have a drink.

I appreciate the accommodation offer but I just can't "put them away" like I used to in my advanced years. Knocks me around too much.

Having Covid has taken its toll on me too. Still not 100% several weeks later. But I did find something to do while I was off sick.... Black Knight upper playfield done. New hardtop overlay, new plastics & posts etc, screws polished & stainless regrained.

20220416_080958 (resized).jpg20220416_080958 (resized).jpg20220416_081026 (resized).jpg20220416_081026 (resized).jpg
#3614 2 years ago

Might have to do a Fathom after this one.

#3615 2 years ago

Cool as.

Neil is blacking out a Judge Dredd for me at the moment. Got inspired watching the HEP thread where Chris blacked one out. Can't find gold trim here is the only prob, but black legs and chrome trim will be fine.

#3616 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

C Can't find gold trim here is the only prob, but black legs and chrome trim will be fine.

I have a heap of plating I want to get done in the next couple of months. Gold, chrome etc. I am going to take it all to Cardiff platers in Newcastle.

#3617 2 years ago

Please don’t turn this into the "wanna have a sleepover" thread. I get excited every time I look and there’s 20 new posts. I think that someone has seen something.

3F0791F1-0A90-4F2D-A2E7-7060C3351BC8.gif3F0791F1-0A90-4F2D-A2E7-7060C3351BC8.gif
#3618 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Please don’t turn this into the "wanna have a sleepover" thread. I get excited every time I look and there’s 20 new posts. I think that someone has seen something. [quoted image]

The conversation was finished and you have just done the thing you said you didn't like by posting another post to fool others into thinking the thing you were complaining about.

#3619 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

The conversation was finished and you have just done the thing you said you didn't like by posting another post to fool others into thinking the thing you were complaining about.

Was a joke man.

#3620 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Was a joke man.

Mine too mate.

#3621 2 years ago

well shit.. I saw 50 new posts in the haggis thread today and thought maybe some new info had come out! Nope.

#3622 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Please don’t turn this into the "wanna have a sleepover" thread. I get excited every time I look and there’s 20 new posts. I think that someone has seen something. [quoted image]

me too ... GOT ALL EXCITED FOR NOTHING.

#3623 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

me too ... GOT ALL EXCITED FOR NOTHING.

That happens a lot in the pinball industry/hobby.

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:That happens a lot in the pinball industry/hobby.

Know why?

#3625 2 years ago

I got turned on by the two pics of haggis a few pages back. It actually looked tasty. But I’m still not trying it. I’ve had vegemite (yuck) and lamb kabobs I suspect were kangaroo (not the nuts and it was ok but tough). I’ve eaten goat, gator and snake. I passed on roadkill possum and squirrels at my uncle’s.

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I got turned on by the two pics of haggis a few pages back. It actually looked tasty. But I’m still not trying it. I’ve had vegemite (yuck) and lamb kabobs I suspect were kangaroo (not the nuts and it was ok but tough). I’ve eaten goat, gator and snake. I passed on roadkill possum and squirrels at my uncle’s.

Vegemite on buttered toast, not too much though, just a thin coating. Beautiful!
Turkish beef/lamb Kebab from an authentic Kebab shop. Beautiful!

#3627 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

There was your mistake - marmite is a lot better than Vegemite. And not the British marmite.

#3628 2 years ago

We've done this one, but i was a marmite eater when i was a kid, can't stand it now. Promite is worse.

I always loved devon rolled up with a bit of tomato sauce in the middle as a short pants guy. I still eat it now and then when the whim hits me.

For those playing outside the Land of Sun it's a pressed meat made from the absolute scraps and cheaper than any other form of protein here. Fed to kids.
I guess it's close to bologna but with more sawdust and less flavour. I see google call it fritz?

Fritz-and-Sauce-Sandwich-5-683x1024 (resized).jpgFritz-and-Sauce-Sandwich-5-683x1024 (resized).jpg

#3629 2 years ago

I found an original Fathom to play today. Reminds me why I grabbed a mermaid. Place had a bunch of bally games. Not a Stern to be seen

20220416_171140 (resized).jpg20220416_171140 (resized).jpg
#3630 2 years ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

I found an original Fathom to play today. Reminds me why I grabbed a mermaid. Place had a bunch of bally games. Not a Stern to be seen
[quoted image]

All well and good. BUT, what type of beer were you drinking and was it Vegemite or pro-mite on your toast.

#3631 2 years ago

Thinking about putting an order for celts next week.The game looks great.Also, you can’t beat a Vegemite & cheese sandwich

#3632 2 years ago
Quoted from KadeP:

All well and good. BUT, what type of beer were you drinking and was it Vegemite or pro-mite on your toast.

No beer there. I don't drink if I have to drive. Family time and all that.

Now that I'm relaxing, it's time to break out a cellar beer. Vegemite, promite and any yeast paste are all shite.

20220416_205824 (resized).jpg20220416_205824 (resized).jpg
#3633 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

Thinking about putting an order for celts next week.The game looks great.Also, you can’t beat a Vegemite & cheese sandwich

Send me a PM, if your last name is Smith or you don't care whats on the bg then i'll do you a deal. A new backglass is $500 if you don't like my name on it.

#3634 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Send me a PM, if your last name is Smith or you don't care whats on the bg then i'll do you a deal. A new backglass is $500 if you don't like my name on it.

Trading away a celts?

#3635 2 years ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

No beer there. I don't drink if I have to drive. Family time and all that.
Now that I'm relaxing, it's time to break out a cellar beer. Vegemite, promite and any yeast paste are all shite.
[quoted image]

And lagers.

Quoted from Dwboca:

Trading away a celts?

Halving my collection. It missed the cut. Medieval Madness LE went during the week.

#3636 2 years ago

If you ever fancy an amazing lager, ill gladly let you hold my weiner.

20220325_142903 (resized).jpg20220325_142903 (resized).jpg
#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

And lagers.

Halving my collection. It missed the cut. Medieval Madness LE went during the week.

Well shit, too bad your 3 oceans and 5 continents away

#3638 2 years ago

Had a few i've enjoyed, mainly IPL's. But you have to pay through the nose to get a decent lager and i prefer ale in any case.

All the mainstream lagers i have ever tasted (besides a couple euros and a Japanese one) are screaming with faults.

People identify themselves with their favourite beer faults here, your either a Tooheys or VB guy in the past. There's a few slightly better ones now, but they are still all shit. Some of the US lagers i have tasted are just plain horrible, including Budweiser.

I'm sure i'll get lambasted by the expert who's friends with some brewers, but it's not my fault he can't live with dissenting views.

#3639 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Cheers for the offer but my shed won’t be ready for a few months anyway. I’ll just wait. Did your Tron make the cut?

#3640 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Had a few i've enjoyed, mainly IPL's. But you have to pay through the nose to get a decent lager and i prefer ale in any case.
All the mainstream lagers i have ever tasted (besides a couple euros and a Japanese one) are screaming with faults.
People identify themselves with their favourite beer faults here, your either a Tooheys or VB guy in the past. There's a few slightly better ones now, but they are still all shit. Some of the US lagers i have tasted are just plain horrible, including Budweiser.
I'm sure i'll get lambasted by the expert who's friends with some brewers, but it's not my fault he can't live with dissenting views.

I like beer, all beer. I've had a few tasty ipls. I'm lucky I guess. Having access to fresh European lagers and American interpretations. Some of the best Ipas in the world. I don't judge your taste, doesn't effect how I drink. Just be happy with what you consume.

#3641 2 years ago

Does anyone know if this release is another P.O.S FAST 2.0 release in conjunction PPS?
You know like that Totan2.0 cluster f*k seen as unplayable at TPF 2022?

Like most of the other 2.0 projects being down for most of the show?

Never mind; I see in previous posts that it's rumor to be FAST 2.0.
Probably taking them AGES to code because they didn't get the community to help code it before porting.
That's probably the reason it's taking forever for these to ship.
It also explains the pricing of this title. :rolleyes:

#3642 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Does anyone know if this release is another P.O.S FAST 2.0 release in conjunction PPS?
Like most of the other 2.0 projects being down for most of the show?

Please don't start that shit in here too. I've read much more than i want to.

Quoted from Dwboca:

I like beer, all beer. I've had a few tasty ipls. I'm lucky I guess. Having access to fresh European lagers and American interpretations. Some of the best Ipas in the world. I don't judge your taste, doesn't effect how I drink. Just be happy with what you consume.

Yessir indeedy. You can chew my daily drink, can fermented mid strength, yeast driven soft ale. Lost my taste for hoppy beers, overdose i spose. Used to buy hops 10kg at a time.

beerrun3 (resized).jpgbeerrun3 (resized).jpg

Quoted from Jace:

Cheers for the offer but my shed won’t be ready for a few months anyway. I’ll just wait. Did your Tron make the cut?

Tron is the best pinball machine i've ever played so far. If i could find more i'd buy more.

#3643 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

If you really want a Celts in a couple of months I’d be taking punkin up on his offer. If haggis are true to their word, they have totally moved onto Fathom and will be quite busy with those for a fair while. I’d say a very long time. 250 mermaids to build and then the standards.

#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Please don't start that shit in here too. I've read much more than i want to.

Thanks for your feedback. I shall ignore it because I'm entitled to post my feelings when necessary.
It's clear that the unethicals are working on this project too. Rick and FAST in bed with Haggis.
Glad I followed my own advice and didn't put money into yet another "startup"

#3645 2 years ago

There was a total 2.0 at TPF??

#3646 2 years ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

There was a totan 2.0 at TPF??

There was suppose to be... it was in Mirco's booth; but every time I walked by it was "off"... just like all the other FAST projects at the show.

#3647 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

If you really want a Celts in a couple of months I’d be taking punkin up on his offer. If haggis are true to their word, they have totally moved onto Fathom and will be quite busy with those for a fair while. I’d say a very long time. 250 mermaids to build and then the standards.

Yeah I’m in no rush ( been waiting for a turtles for ever) . I’ll send them an email & see what they say this week. I’d prefer a nib, but if it can’t happen I’ll get in touch with punkin.

#3648 2 years ago
Quoted from Jace:

Yeah I’m in no rush ( been waiting for a turtles for ever) . I’ll send them an email & see what they say this week. I’d prefer a nib, but if it can’t happen I’ll get in touch with punkin.

Will be very interesting to see what they say.

#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Will be very interesting to see what they say.

I’ll let you know

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

There was suppose to be... it was in Mirco's booth; but every time I walked by it was "off"... just like all the other FAST projects at the show.

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that. It always was off and or had people standing around it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/73?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.