image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 157.
#2301 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

You guys are making my case for me.
To answer your question, I have already stated my interest but clearly not listening.
Bye.

Yea shit stirring is what I am listening to.

#2302 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Maybe come back when you have a vested interest. We'd love to hear your complaints then.

Can I stay? Lol I really like the Fathom's concept, I know someone that lives close by (that may invite me one day to play it!) and I'm always looking for fresh news when it will start to ship. A new pinball is a fun event in my book!! + I wrote to Haggis and they actually replied the same week, that's more than I can say about Stern, btw!

#2303 2 years ago

Swap 'I' for 'we' and I'll run with that.

#2304 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

With only 250 of them and most people wanting to keep their game, the second hand market is going to be expensive. My guess is $20K USD.

What? I can’t see the $20,000 Stern/JJP LE dudes wanting a game with no ramps and bash toys and a non-licensed theme. Saw a bunch of new posts and got excited for some news, but alas, it’s just people arguing. Still.

#2305 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

nope not me. It is funny that you mention that because I had a restored fathom that looked identical to proto. It had mirror chrome trim (including coin door) and color led displays and she was a real beauty, just like this will be. I sold it because the rules weren’t enough to pull me in. So I am really excited to learn what Haggis pulled off.

And I do thank you for that Jeff, I still have it!! (if you’re talking about the one you sold me)

[EDIT: I think I bought mine from you before the restored one you’re describing - it’s still nice]

#2306 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

And I do thank you for that Jeff, I still have it!! (if you’re talking about the one you sold me)
[EDIT: I think I bought mine from you before the restored one you’re describing - it’s still nice]

]

I'm stoned too.

#2307 2 years ago

I hear he's flying into Texas a few weeks early and vacationing, then making a presentation at TPF on how the games are going to be made. Company dime, of course.

#2308 2 years ago

Estimated ship dates are for fools.
Hopefully Fathom starts shipping by April Fools day!

#2309 2 years ago

I got my fathom

IMG_20220219_122742__01 (resized).jpgIMG_20220219_122742__01 (resized).jpg
#2310 2 years ago

I myself have faith in this man.

AB699DFA-73CE-439F-9B6A-98574C78B4CB (resized).jpegAB699DFA-73CE-439F-9B6A-98574C78B4CB (resized).jpeg
#2311 2 years ago

He's a bit silly looking.

He'd fit right in if they remade The Goodies.

Makes the prettiest pinball machines in the world though.

#2312 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

He's a bit silly looking.
He'd fit right in if they remade The Goodies.
Makes the prettiest pinball machines in the world though.

Never seen the Goodies lol

#2313 2 years ago

Silly looking cunts.

the_goodies (resized).jpgthe_goodies (resized).jpg

Funny as shit back in the day though.

Wish i could photoshop, he'd love it. The fourth Goodie.

#2314 2 years ago

The Goodies Pinball confirmed to be Haggis next licensed game. I’m in.

#2315 2 years ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

I bet if he permed that hair he'd look like Bob Ross... And I've always liked Bob Ross.

#2316 2 years ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

I have a friend that looks very similar to Damian.
He also has almost the exact same long hair.
Because he has such long hair, I call him “Long Haired Steve”.
Anyone I introduce him to, I always say,”this is my buddy Long Haired Steve”.
They always look back at me and say, “yeah no shit, we can see that”.

#2317 2 years ago

Why haven’t we seen a completed working Fathom ? There has to be at least 1 game that works 50-60% ? Why not show us something ? No, I still haven’t received my Celts that was told would ship Jan-1. So I reached out and got a response from Damion that said 1- more week which means 2-23-2022 i should get an email for shipping payment. What about the new code for Fathom ? Developing code doesn’t require hard materials, you would think its completed ?

#2318 2 years ago

Maybe the one Rick got to approve will hit the road for USA Shows this year. Damian could use a good PR person to keep customers up to date.

#2319 2 years ago

Goodie goodie yum yum
Man this was my youth at 6 o'clock.
Good memories of our family sitting around the goggle box in a moment of pure bliss.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2320 2 years ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

Man, is there a better looking pin? I don’t think so

#2321 2 years ago

I have a better looking one, but i don't have one of better quality than Haggis puts into their games.

#2322 2 years ago
14E32145-1345-4809-AA95-1BAF65A62671.jpeg14E32145-1345-4809-AA95-1BAF65A62671.jpeg
#2323 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Why haven’t we seen a completed working Fathom ? There has to be at least 1 game that works 50-60% ? Why not show us something ? No, I still haven’t received my Celts that was told would ship Jan-1. So I reached out and got a response from Damion that said 1- more week which means 2-23-2022 i should get an email for shipping payment. What about the new code for Fathom ? Developing code doesn’t require hard materials, you would think its completed ?

When did you order your Celts?

#2324 2 years ago

The extra lcd screen is in the apron, right? Anybody seen that?

#2325 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Also what shipping method did you go for?

#2326 2 years ago
Quoted from Engel67:

[quoted image]

As do I

#2327 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Goodie goodie yum yum
Man this was my youth at 6 o'clock.
Good memories of our family sitting around the goggle box in a moment of pure bliss.[quoted image]

Freakin’ legends. Would order the Super Duper LE sight unseen.

But re- Damian likeness was thinking more like Neil from the Young Ones….

461F767E-8639-40FA-87C3-A24544EAB0A2 (resized).jpeg461F767E-8639-40FA-87C3-A24544EAB0A2 (resized).jpeg91D0CB09-D850-4990-B941-9A112890C373 (resized).jpeg91D0CB09-D850-4990-B941-9A112890C373 (resized).jpeg
#2328 2 years ago

Reckon he could be Tim Winton's brother.

#2329 2 years ago

Come on, that's a bit harsh.

#2330 2 years ago

Why? are we speaking about the same person?The author?

#2331 2 years ago

keep it professional. fashion and hairstyle posts about pinball manufacturing personnel (all companies) although amusing should be below the level of discussion of what we want in the forums.

#2332 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

keep it professional. fashion and hairstyle posts about pinball manufacturing personnel (all companies) although amusing should be below the level of discussion of what we want in the forums.

You gotta be kidding me.

#2333 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You gotta be kidding me.

care to show us your personal photo albums?

#2334 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

care to show us your personal photo albums?

Care to pound sand?

#2335 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Care to pound sand?

photoshopping your pictures might be harder... bully much?

#2336 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

photoshopping your pictures might be harder... bully much?

What pictures? What are you talking about?

#2337 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What pictures? What are you talking about?

2617998E-71DE-4B4E-8187-FBC7C04B4EE1 (resized).jpeg2617998E-71DE-4B4E-8187-FBC7C04B4EE1 (resized).jpeg
#2338 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

[quoted image]

Why are you posting bags of coffee beans?

#2339 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You gotta be kidding me.

we're all waiting for your fashion runway and headshots. pinside shouldn't be a place to criticize the looks and fashion decisions of other members. if you're in disagreement put your money where your mouth is...

#2340 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Not sure where you are coming from re this but if you cared to look at a picture of Tim Winton,the author you actually might see a resemblance to Damien from Haggis Pinball. Nothing malicious,or defamatory IMO just an innocent comment on my behalf.My question to you is are people allowed to express their views,make comments,even suggest changes without the fear of others imposing restrictions to comments made because it MAY offend someone?

#2341 2 years ago

Now now children
Play nice or take it behind the shed
Definitely mor Neil from the Young Ones.

#2342 2 years ago

The good old days hey, they filmed those bbc shows near me when I was a kid. Glad I didn’t ‘bump’ into these two!
pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

#2343 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Young Ones and Goodies are legendary TV shows with iconic characters. I’ve got nothing but great memories of those shows and characters. That’s a compliment.

Damien looks like a great guy with heaps of e energy and enthusiasm for this hobby. I’d love to meet him in person some day. At least he’s still got hair on his noggin, that’s more than I can say.

#2344 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

IMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpgIMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpg
#2345 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have a better looking one, but i don't have one of better quality than Haggis puts into their games.

Punkin, what you got? Pics?

#2346 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

I guess you don't understand Australians. People here worry if others DON'T make fun of them, could mean no-one likes them.

Aussie culture cliff notes;

https://insiderguides.com.au/a-beginners-guide-to-aussie-humour/

Quoted from jfrank:

Punkin, what you got? Pics?

Sunset Riders. Another aussie creation.

sr2 (resized).jpgsr2 (resized).jpg

#2347 2 years ago

Awesome!

#2348 2 years ago

I simply cannot understand what is so difficult of showing 1-just ONE picture of these pins on the manufacturing floor. It would instill (restore) a lot of faith in Haggis instead of all of the speculating going on here. I'd be a bit nervous if I decided to pre-order since they (Haggis) seem to almost be evasive in providing updates, pictures, etc.

#2349 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

Still can't get over this, of all the disgusting allegations and allusions that have been cast at Damian in this thread, the only time someone comes to his defense is when he's called 'a bit silly looking' by someone who actually likes and trusts him.

It makes me shake my head.

#2350 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

I simply cannot understand what is so difficult of showing 1-just ONE picture of these pins on the manufacturing floor. It would instill (restore) a lot of faith in Haggis instead of all of the speculating going on here. I'd be a bit nervous if I decided to pre-order since they (Haggis) seem to almost be evasive in providing updates, pictures, etc.

So you've asked him for a picture or an update and he was evasive hey?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/47?hl=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.