image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 157.
#2151 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

And they are thongs. Sandals have straps.

Well then ... fashion faux pas rescinded.

#2152 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

i've had some minor issues with celts that damian promised to fix a few weeks ago. the replacement parts haven't shipped. he answered when i re inquired, but radio silence after that. my playfield lcd is malfunctioning and the lockdown bar is chipping. the shooter rod was installed out of line and deformed the cabinet decal and stress fractured the shooter rod retaining back plate. fun game, the playfield is amazing, excited about my fathom mermaid edition.
[quoted image]

I hope that message under your playfield LCD is not prophetic.

#2153 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hung over in my PJ's at 7 in the morning when i had to make room for 3 machines. Best i could do under the circumstances.

how many games have come in recently? Can you be more specific?

#2154 2 years ago

4 came yesterday, 2 were mine and the other 2 are a mates that he's storing here. he has a Hook here and my other mates new GnR is here up and playing.

The other two were mine, and funnily enough, one was the Medieval Madness that i swapped my GnR for (can't get rid of the horrible things) and the other was Celts.
Two weeks ago i got a really nice Indy.
My collection page here is up to date.

The Celts has the best build quality of any pinball game i have ever seen or touched. This must be like a pin that has come out of HEP, it's absolutely incredible under the hands. the sound package, callouts and light show with the hidden lights is phenomenal. The music is fantastic and it feels tailored to me.

Automotive quality finish on the cab and even the backs of the machines and the computer cover inside it are art.

Really looking forward to learning the rules, the callouts could be done better in the modes and it can be difficult stepping up to the machine to know what you are supposed to be going for. It says it on the screen, but not until after it spits the ball out, so i have no time to look at it. That's the only complaint i have, and one that can be fixed with a code update and also of course by memorizing it. There is colour flashing shots, but like GnR there's flashing lights everywhere.
The other thing that is disconcerting is the large gap tween the glass and the rails. It feels a bit weird under your thumbs, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.
taking the glass of is a two man operation atm as it's tight as a fishes, hopefully that will loosen up in time.

It's such a work of art, i think it has bumped Sunset Riders from most beautiful pinball machine in the world.

First game i stumbled through to 130 odd million, but have been 100 off that since.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone who isn't hooked on ramps and insane speed play. If you like your pinball beautiful, simple and easy to digest with a world of different objectives, if you like to be totally immersed in the theme (no matter what it is) and you like feeling that you are part of the game then you won't find a better pinball machine.
I'll be taking this to Pinfest Newcastle in November of Haggis don't make it again, and hopefully my mermaid will come along for the ride.

Incredible machine, even when it's competing against the MMrLE that came at the same time.

ff3 (resized).jpgff3 (resized).jpg

celts3 (resized).jpgcelts3 (resized).jpg

#2155 2 years ago

I forgot to say, it's also almost exactly the same price as a new Stern Pro.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 064345 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2022-02-07 064345 (resized).jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-07 064433 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2022-02-07 064433 (resized).jpg

#2156 2 years ago

The reason I signed on with fathom mermaid is the constant updates Damian did with the Celts build. The sledgehammer to the playfield was the best video ever! I'm kind of bummed that he's silent now with Fathom.

#2157 2 years ago

Pretty sure he learnt his lesson. People get demanding, give an inch take a mile kind of thing.

It's like they are owed an update from Haggis, but Stern or JJP say's fuck all about all the machines they have on backorder.

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Pretty sure he learnt his lesson. People get demanding, give an inch take a mile kind of thing.
It's like they are owed an update from Haggis, but Stern or JJP say's fuck all about all the machines they have on backorder.

Stern does update their current pin often.
https://www.facebook.com/1359540837/posts/10220652061875684/?d=n

#2159 2 years ago

I didn't say their current pin. I got my Celts yesterday.

There are people who have been waiting more than a year on B/O DP, Elvira etc (including me) with nothing but distributors announcing delays and nothing from Stern.

#2160 2 years ago

sold 2 pins to make room for celts in lineup.

BDD2F6A5-D8D7-41A4-820E-A40358092BE2 (resized).jpegBDD2F6A5-D8D7-41A4-820E-A40358092BE2 (resized).jpeg
#2161 2 years ago

Why are we talking about Celts? Celts should be haggis history. I don't want to hear about someone just getting their Celts yesterday. If Haggis is still making and shipping Celts RIGHT NOW... that makes me realize how far away our fathoms really are.

Yeah, we do need a Fathom update soon Damian.

#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Why are we talking about Celts? Celts should be haggis history. I don't want to hear about someone just getting their Celts yesterday. If Haggis is still making and shipping Celts RIGHT NOW... that makes me realize how far away our fathoms really are.

And you are 4 deep .

#2163 2 years ago

I agree it would be great to get a haggis update on fathom. the build quality on celts is impressive. There is passion in the design. the attention to detail is obvious when your lift the playfield. JJP and stern machines are mass produced and that is evident when you look closely. when we get out fathoms i'm confident we will be happy.

#2164 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hung over in my PJ's at 7 in the morning when i had to make room for 3 machines. Best i could do under the circumstances.

We call those “flip flops” in the US.
To be clear, I’m talking about your sandals.

#2165 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I didn't say their current pin. I got my Celts yesterday.
There are people who have been waiting more than a year on B/O DP, Elvira etc (including me) with nothing but distributors announcing delays and nothing from Stern.

That's not entirely true. Stern has issued estimated production windows for a number of recent games to their distributors and continue to update it. Obliviously not announcing new titles, but stating when they estimate to run recent titles. For example, as posted by Zmeny and others: -

Feb 2022 - Rush Pro, then LE, then Premium
Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
May 2022 - The next new pin. Venom?
July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
Dec 2022 - Elvira

#2166 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:That's not entirely true. Stern has issued estimated production windows for a number of recent games to their distributors and continue to update it. Obliviously not announcing new titles, but stating when they estimate to run recent titles. For example, as posted by Zmeny and others: -
Feb 2022 - Rush Pro, then LE, then Premium
Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
May 2022 - The next new pin. Venom?
July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
Dec 2022 - Elvira

Yes, over and over and they have delayed every time for more than a year.

And they have not done one single video update like you expect Haggis to do and they have done multiple times.

But in any case i'm just a fucking guard dog, so sort it out yourself and see how you go. You are the one one calling people names just because they have a wider view of the world.

Maybe spend some time thinking of others?

Or email the company.

#2167 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Whilst I understand people are excited about receiving a new game and Haggis did a great job with CELTS, a great first production game. I agree with you, there are several other threads on Celts, with this one specifically related to Fathom. Unfortunately this thread gets dominated at times by fanboys wanting to divert attention from comments about the lack of Fathom production updates.

There is a clear and established pattern from Haggis that demonstrates when the jungle drums become loud enough, they release an update. Whilst it doesn't have to be an elaborate video, even though they do a good job with them, a simple but detailed email to all customers describing the status of production and an estimate on availability would satisfy most with deposits paid.

#2168 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes, over and over and they have delayed every time for more than a year.
And they have not done one single video update like you expect Haggis to do and they have done multiple times.
But in any case i'm just a fucking guard dog, so sort it out yourself and see how you go. You are the one one calling people names just because they have a wider view of the world.
Maybe spend some time thinking of others?
Or email the company.

Yes, Stern have delayed for all the reasons you state Haggis has had complications. They still continue to provide those updates to dealers as production slides further. Damian himself stated he used the video updates as they were quicker and easier to do than sit and clear his mind to type a lengthy email to customers.

I do like your attempt at humour though, with your comment about you having a wider view of the world, that's a cracker!

My comments in this thread come about with many others in mind, myself included.

#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Yes, Stern have delayed for all the reasons you state Haggis has had complications. They still continue to provide those updates to dealers as production slides further. Damian himself stated he used the video updates as they were quicker and easier to do than sit and clear his mind to type a lengthy email to customers.
I do like your attempt at humour though, with your comment about you having a wider view of the world, that's a cracker!
My comments in this thread come about with many others in mind, myself included.

Princess throwing her shoes against the wall, screaming and crying and abusing her maids because she hasn't got her new dolly she's been waiting SO long for. I see you.

WiderViewHaveAChucklePunkin

#2170 2 years ago

Whats concerning to me is there is still no real video of a production Fathom from Haggis. Just the initial launch stuff to draw people in. This far in the game you'd think we'd be seeing a mermaid edition... at least ONE.

NOT trying to crap all over this thread.... but talking real talk about production and where we should be at the VERY LEAST.

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Princess throwing her shoes against the wall, screaming and crying and abusing her maids because she hasn't got her new dolly she's been waiting SO long for. I see you.

You're so far from the mark it's not funny. Perhaps you should have stayed in school longer and received an education that allows you to hold a debate and intelligent conversation.

#2172 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You're so far from the mark it's not funny. Perhaps you should have stayed in school longer and received an education that allows you to hold a debate and intelligent conversation.

Quoted from Cobray:

Whats concerning to me is there is still no real video of a production Fathom from Haggis. Just the initial launch stuff to draw people in. This far in the game you'd think we'd be seeing a mermaid edition... at least ONE.
NOT trying to crap all over this thread.... but talking real talk about production and where we should be at the VERY LEAST.

I agree wholeheartedly.

#2173 2 years ago

I was trying to gauge what the people that have orders were wanting/expecting.
Come vote in the poll.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fathom-mermaid-show-us-the-code-rules-yes-or-no-

#2174 2 years ago

None of thos concerns me.
I trust Haggis 100%
Don't know them but just have Faith in CEO of the company.

Guys this isn't that long of a wait from a startup company.

Chill out people!

#2175 2 years ago

Amusing to see people comparing Stern to Haggis when Stern is churning out a dozen titles as fast as they can and Haggis has to produce a single title.

One of these things is not like the other.

#2176 2 years ago

Haggis is a new start up. Pinball is very difficult. There is a global pandemic that has crippled supply chains and the labor force. Even if the last thing had not happened go back to the first two. These were never, ever going to be on time. if you sent money to a start up pinball company you took a risk. If you cannot live with that risk that is your own fault for sending money. This has happened over and over and over and people still jump in and then act like they cannot believe their games are not on time or that things are not going as planned.

Looks like Haggis overall is chugging along. I think people will get their games. Only time will tell though. Don't risk your money if you cannot live with the possible outcomes. Quit having pinball groundhogs day.

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Haggis is a new start up. Pinball is very difficult. There is a global pandemic that has crippled supply chains and the labor force. Even if the last thing had not happened go back to the first two. These were never, ever going to be on time. if you sent money to a start up pinball company you took a risk. If you cannot live with that risk that is your own fault for sending money. This has happened over and over and over and people still jump in and then act like they cannot believe their games are not on time or that things are not going as planned.
Looks like Haggis overall is chugging along. I think people will get their games. Only time will tell though. Don't risk your money if you cannot live with the possible outcomes. Quit having pinball groundhogs day.

All true to some degree but honestly people are judging Haggis on statements Haggis has made and when they go radio silent after those deadlines have passed....

Personally I see no evidence "Haggis is chugging along" No pictures of Fathoms being built, no stockpiles of Fathom playfields, no gameplay videos, no mechs in testing, etc. PPS publicly claim they have had a Fathom since December and when people ask for a simple picture nothing but cricket noises follow.

Haggis was rather verbose when building Celts, now not so much.

#2178 2 years ago

The problems started last year with laying off some staff because they were not ready with parts. With the money received the focus should have been on making cabinets & parts that you have access to. Along with their original builds at the same time last year. Lack of any real update with REAL pictures is bad news. Even the Europeans are showing their production.

#2179 2 years ago

I think Haggis is being silent just to hype up the crowd.

No news is GOOD news.

There is no BAD publicity.

#2180 2 years ago

This is just me. No judgement on Haggis or any other manufacturers. I support and buy all of their games. I want them all to succeed.

But, if I took any money/deposits from anyone, I would post an update every single day. I'm not sure if I would do it here or on Facebook, but I would post a couple of sentences or a photo to let everyone know what I was working on that day. Every investor (buyer) would follow me on the journey. They would see progress - big or small. They would know about snags or issues. It would take 5 minutes per day. Again, that's just me and most aren't me.

#2181 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

This was well known and well established before Haggis.. all the scams had come and gone before them. The pandemic was already here and shortages well known. Haggis presented that they knew what they were getting into and had a known game being produced (a reproduction) and acted like it was ready to push theme down the line. We haven't even seen one play yet! Or even one that is complete! Or pics... except the pics to draw in deposits, that is.

Haggis is chugging along? Based on what? Delivering Celts to me is old news. This is what I WISH was happening (the "chugging along" part) and is only positive speculation. To me, when things are happening you show it... when things aren't, you post nothing (because there actually IS NOTHING to post!)

I think everyone that has a deposit down right now has the right to be concerned about where their money is and whether it was spent on Celts or actually still there for the Fathoms.

#2182 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:You're so far from the mark it's not funny. Perhaps you should have stayed in school longer and received an education that allows you to hold a debate and intelligent conversation.

Princess screams 'Yeah? Well you're dumb' and slams the door.

#2183 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

The problems started last year with laying off some staff because they were not ready with parts. With the money received the focus should have been on making cabinets & parts that you have access to. Along with their original builds at the same time last year. Lack of any real update with REAL pictures is bad news. Even the Europeans are showing their production.

Why would you tie up your money into stock and partial goods you don't have the room to store? Then you gotta pay someone to move them and store them. This is a horrible idea.

They have limited resources... limited space and limited money. They can't go and burn all the money that would normally be used to finish out all the parts for early games on cabinets for games 100+ long before they invoice for any of their prior builds. That would just sink them faster. They have to manage the space and resources they have to actually get games out so they can invoice. They obviously have used small batch buying previously.

#2184 2 years ago

Lots of similarities to early deeproot/JPOP/SkitB threads in here. Anyone that questions Haggis' ability to produce games is downvoted into oblivion. Meanwhile if you say that you blindly trust them to deliver games you are applauded.

Silencing the critics is very dangerous. I hope everyone gets their games but I'm not sure why you would be so confident in that. Haggis is still an unproven company. If your reason for beliving in them is because you "trust the CEO" and "he's a nice guy", well, I would be careful with that. Being nice doesn't mean much when it comes to the ability to manufacture games at scale.

You are fooling yourself if you think not showing progress is some sort of strategy to build hype.

#2185 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Lots of similarities to early deeproot/JPOP/SkitB threads in here. Anyone that questions Haggis' ability to produce games is downvoted into oblivion. Meanwhile if you say that you blindly trust them to deliver games you are applauded.
Silencing the critics is very dangerous. I hope everyone gets their games but I'm not sure why you would be so confident in that. Haggis is still an unproven company. If your reason for beliving in them is because you "trust the CEO" and "he's a nice guy", well, I would be careful with that. Being nice doesn't mean much when it comes to the ability to manufacture games at scale.
You are fooling yourself if you think not showing progress is some sort of strategy to build hype.

The licensor (PPS) already stated they have a sample game in their possession. They are absolutely correct in choosing not to publish pictures. There are likely some issues to work out prior to production and publishing pics of a sample game that may not be exactly like the production model or that has issues would only get everybody all riled up and panicked even MORE, demanding more info, etc. The manufacturer owes you nothing other than a game. They are late in producing it. The same toxic panicking is happening in the CGC Cactus Canyon thread, even though CGC is well known for always being massively behind schedule and not providing updates.

I wonder how many of the really vocal whiners are only in it to flip it....

#2186 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The licensor (PPS) already stated they have a sample game in their possession. They are absolutely correct in choosing not to publish pictures. There are likely some issues to work out prior to production and publishing pics of a sample game that may not be exactly like the production model or that has issues would only get everybody all riled up and panicked even MORE, demanding more info, etc. The manufacturer owes you nothing other than a game. They are late in producing it. The same toxic panicking is happening in the CGC Cactus Canyon thread, even though CGC is well known for always being massively behind schedule and not providing updates.
I wonder how many of the really vocal whiners are only in it to flip it....

I wonder how many of these comments are even made by people that have a deposit down

#2187 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I wonder how many of these comments are even made by people that have a deposit down

likely not many. I have 4. GO HAGGIS!

#2188 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The licensor (PPS) already stated they have a sample game in their possession.

So what? Deeproot had a sample game built two years ago.

Quoted from dscapo:

Another similarity right here! You can't have an opinion on if games will/won't be built unless you have a deposit down. I'm telling you, go back and read through the early days of all those other threads. Deja vu all over again. And again, I hope everyone gets their games.

#2189 2 years ago

Just came by to read some recent news about the upcoming Fathom. Nothing to see here, it seems!

Any upcoming pinball is something to be celebrated, right? And peeps that signed up for this (and have a deposit down, or 4 lol) knew what they were getting themselves into, IMO. I almost went for it myself, but I chose to go with another game at the time. Looking at that Fathom sure had my blood boiling! Still does! What a great idea to reinvent classic games like that!

I hope it works out and that I can play a Fathom 2.0 one day! May I suggest folks should say if they have tried to contact Haggis and/or come back here to post some real info if they have it.

#2190 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Just came by to read some recent news about the upcoming Fathom. Nothing to see here, it seems!
Any upcoming pinball is something to be celebrated, right? And peeps that signed up for this (and have a deposit down, or 4 lol) knew what they were getting themselves into, IMO. I almost went for it myself, but I chose to go with another game at the time. Looking at that Fathom sure had my blood boiling! Still does! What a great idea to reinvent classic games like that!
I hope it works out and that I can play a Fathom 2.0 one day! May I suggest folks should say if they have tried to contact Haggis and/or come back here to post some real info if they have it.

If you couldn't get in on the mermaid... not to worry, I'll have a few NIB for sale ...for 2 times the MSRP. Just PM me. LOL!

#2191 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So what? Deeproot had a sample game built two years

I'm still laughing due to the invoking of PPS as if they had a shred of credibility.

PPS has made it abundantly clear they are a whore to anyone with cash in hand regardless of quality of product.

#2192 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So what? Deeproot had a sample game built two years ago.

Another similarity right here! You can't have an opinion on if games will/won't be built unless you have a deposit down. I'm telling you, go back and read through the early days of all those other threads. Deja vu all over again. And again, I hope everyone gets their games.

You can have an opinion but.. with no skin in the game? I’d think one would have a more valid use of their time than to complain on Pinside. I have some concerns and a deposit down but harping on it over and over here is pretty useless. Haggis has an email address if you have questions.

#2193 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:This was well known and well established before Haggis.. all the scams had come and gone before them. The pandemic was already here and shortages well known. Haggis presented that they knew what they were getting into and had a known game being produced (a reproduction) and acted like it was ready to push theme down the line. We haven't even seen one play yet! Or even one that is complete! Or pics... except the pics to draw in deposits, that is.
Haggis is chugging along? Based on what? Delivering Celts to me is old news. This is what I WISH was happening (the "chugging along" part) and is only positive speculation. To me, when things are happening you show it... when things aren't, you post nothing (because there actually IS NOTHING to post!)
I think everyone that has a deposit down right now has the right to be concerned about where their money is and whether it was spent on Celts or actually still there for the Fathoms.

Damn right you should be concerned. You should have been concerned before you sent the money. But once again this is pinball groundhogs day. It's not like we have any history of other startups making promises and not delivering or just flat out tanking and never delivering games to go on or anything. Pinballers seem to ever be the optimist that this one will be different....

As far as chugging along they just delivered some more celts and just requested payments from the series ticket holders. Seems like things are about to get started for Fathom but time will tell.

Quoted from pinlink:

You are fooling yourself if you thought this was going to magically go different then every other pinball start up. Everyone should have went into this knowing there is a chance it goes belly up. I don't expect that to happen, but time will tell. I don't think there are updates because there isn't much to show yet and showing that will just incite people even more. At least they have proven then can build games. The next 4 months will be telling. Either the series ticket holders start getting games or this venture is in a world of trouble. I expect and hope they succeed though.

#2194 2 years ago

I saw this thread lighting up and was hoping it was good news for fathom production. It wasnt.
Having gone through the Deeproot debacle, it's impossible not to see the similarities.
There's nothing wrong with holding anyone accountable to the expectations that they themselves set. I dont know why yall are bashing each other for wanting transparency. When a game is sold with a July build start that turns into the end of the year and then into January why wouldn't everyone be concerned in February with no proof of production.
This is exactly what happened in the deeproot thread. Now, I dont think anyone is accusing Damien of being like RM, but when any company fails to deliver on their own expectations, the community should come together and ask good questions, not fight with each other.
I have no dog in the fight, other than wanting everyone to get pins that they pre-ordered.

#2195 2 years ago

There’s literally nothing to talk about regarding Mermaids besides speculation and when info is available via the socials we’ll all know before finding out here. In the meantime let’s just fast forward through the drama to the Scooby-Doo reveal at the end:

29566F98-16B6-4D17-85F3-DA07773F49DD (resized).jpeg29566F98-16B6-4D17-85F3-DA07773F49DD (resized).jpeg
#2196 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

If I didn't have a deposit down I wouldn't be commenting. I jumped on this fully expecting to not having my game until summer 2022 (12 months behind sched), based on my experience with CGC. So far I haven't been disappointed because I set my expectations pretty damn low.

And no I don't have money to burn. I do care about my deposit just not in a hurry. Once again based on CGC's snail pace, I'd rather get something good than something fast. And they do not provide updates either on why they are months behind sched. Total radio silence there too. It's not shocking.

#2197 2 years ago

I have a deposit, I’m just not delusional. Haggis was extremely transparent until they weren’t. It’s concerning.

#2198 2 years ago

Remeber how Deeproot had 2 threads? One to discuss reality, and another one for only people that put down deposits could discuss how great the games were going to be and when they would be shipping.

When you start saying things like "you shouldn't voice your opinion/concern unless you have a deposit down" you create the same type of echo chamber that the deeproot pre-order folks did. Good luck, everyone.

#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Princess screams 'Yeah? Well you're dumb' and slams the door.

I've broken rule #1

#2200 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Remeber how Deeproot had 2 threads? One to discuss reality, and another one for only people that put down deposits could discuss how great the games were going to be and when they would be shipping.
When you start saying things like "you shouldn't voice your opinion/concern unless you have a deposit down" you create the same type of echo chamber that the deeproot pre-order folks did. Good luck, everyone.

YOU MUST HATE PINBALL... WHY ARE YOU HERE?

I think I did that right...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/44?hl=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.