Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
Fathom1a.jpg
Spirit20220519_131627 (resized).jpg
man-putting-wallet-in-jeans-pocket-stock-photo__u18880738 (resized).jpg
pinside screengrab (resized).png
hey-what-kind-of-party-is-this-theres-no-booze-and-only-one-hooker (resized).jpg
B3D6AAFC-C713-4C4F-827A-D65EDF6CCD16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20220512_163916 (resized).jpg
bump nose.gif
cartoon-network-dog.gif
fear_the_haggis_classic_round_sticker-rf1e688d8d4b54be3abbbe3cb1e9ecacd_0ugmm_8byvr_307 (1) (resized).jpg
bunnies-george.gif
Capture (resized).PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
maxresdefault (6) (resized).jpg
7d81aa4a6e253f7b49247a25d05fec84--creepy-stories-stairs (resized).jpg

There are 4,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 87.
#2001 4 months ago

Hopefully we'll see a new Haggis video now showing a completed game. Very much looking forward to seeing what they've accomplished with Fathom. Happy to wait until later for the 2.0 code reveal. C'mon HAGGIS, we're all itching here lol.

#2002 4 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

Don’t try to create some bogus friendly conversation now. Take your drama and attack some other people or companies on another thread.
It’s what you’re good at.
Sorry Haggis didn’t collapse so you could say I told you so and just ramble on and on and on……
Beware: this dude will repost anything you say in the past and repost all over Pinside. It’s really creepy.

What rock did you just crawl out from under? Piss off

#2003 4 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:What rock did you just crawl out from under? Piss off

Quoted from flynnibus:

What rock did you just crawl out from under? Piss off

You piss off dude.
Don’t you remember?? Reposting about 10 different posts I made all at once in that Jpop company that went under.
What kind of person takes the time to do that?
Oh I know, the creepy kind.
Seriously, wtf is a matter with you.

Fellow pinsiders….you’ve been warned. This dude is nobody’s friend here.

#2004 4 months ago

Just got an email from Damian. Can’t wait to get this game. There’s no question he does quality work.
Very proud to support this Australian new company.
Wish them nothing but the best.

#2005 4 months ago

I hope those that get it earlier don’t spoil any surprises that this beast may hold and wait till a few people have got it.
Celts was a pleasant surprise and so this should be ‍♀️ Too

Maybe even as great as Gilligan’s Island

#2006 4 months ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Those who committed to buy all 5 games with deposit

Wow !

#2007 4 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

You piss off dude.
Don’t you remember?? Reposting about 10 different posts I made all at once in that Jpop company that went under.
What kind of person takes the time to do that?

I'm sorry you don't understand the simple tools the forum gives you and that you think it takes some mission to 'find posts by user'. It's literally 10 seconds of work. Truth is you were attacking and berating people on your way to defending deeproot in your alamo-style defense. Yes I called you out when your song quickly changed in face of the meltdown because you were so nasty towards others before your shield dropped. If you don't like your behavior being shown to you, think before you act. Here we are what.. 6 months later and you keep dragging this stuff up? And you're trying to disparage me in a completely different thread? Let it go man..

#2008 4 months ago

I just wish more weekly info was posted up on what is or not going on there. Hope for the best, did Andrew Heighway produce more Full Throttle pins compared to Celts?

#2009 4 months ago

Free shipping to Nevada. For Canadian Customers, I wonder if the pins will ship from Cointaker or go to Nitro then to the customer or direct to customer from Haggis.

#2010 4 months ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Free shipping to Nevada. For Canadian Customers, I wonder if the pins will ship from Cointaker or go to Nitro then to the customer or direct to customer from Haggis.

Nitro

#2011 4 months ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I just wish more weekly info was posted up on what is or not going on there. Hope for the best, did Andrew Heighway produce more Full Throttle pins compared to Celts?

What does it matter?

Haggis != Heighway != Deeproot

There’s no suspect behavior with Haggis in my opinion. All you have to do is read some news stories about how tight Australia has been locking down their citizens and couple that with all the supply/shipping issues and you should understand delays were inevitable.

Fathom production is now starting about 6 months after taking deposits. That’s better than JJP was doing for their first couple of games.

#2012 4 months ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Andrew Heighway produced 75 Full Throttle machines and to compare them to Haggis at this point is trolling.

#2013 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Andrew Heighway produced 75 Full Throttle machines and to compare them to Haggis at this point is trolling.

Not so fast. Are we sure Damian doesn't own a hydrofoil?

Full Throttle is actually a really fun game. If Celts ends up being that good, they're off to a good start. The rest of Heighway's history...not so great. I'm assuming there aren't any similarities here.

#2014 4 months ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Freight included to Nevada. Nitro will then arrange shipping with customer to their location.

#2015 4 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm sorry you don't understand the simple tools the forum gives you and that you think it takes some mission to 'find posts by user'. It's literally 10 seconds of work. Truth is you were attacking and berating people on your way to defending deeproot in your alamo-style defense. Yes I called you out when your song quickly changed in face of the meltdown because you were so nasty towards others before your shield dropped. If you don't like your behavior being shown to you, think before you act. Here we are what.. 6 months later and you keep dragging this stuff up? And you're trying to disparage me in a completely different thread? Let it go man..

Same old Flynnibus. Twist it however you want.
I’m warning others of your bullshit.
There is sooooo many people sick of your crap.
I’m glad you admitted to being “that guy” that reposts people’s comments. It’s exactly what I wanted other people to see and you admitted it.
No class.
Again, everyone was warned. This dude is creepy.

Back to topic. Very excited I “rolled the dice” on a new company.
(Feel free to repost this Flynnibus……it’s what you do. Lol.)

#2016 4 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

Same old Flynnibus. Twist it however you want.
I’m warning others of your bullshit.
There is sooooo many people sick of your crap.
I’m glad you admitted to being “that guy” that reposts people’s comments. It’s exactly what I wanted other people to see and you admitted it.
No class.
Again, everyone was warned. This dude is creepy.
(Feel free to repost this Flynnibus……it’s what you do. Lol.)

flynnibus is pretty good at calling people out in my opinion.

#2017 4 months ago
Quoted from russdx:

flynnibus is pretty good at calling people out in my opinion.

So am I. And I’m doing it right now.

#2018 4 months ago

Thought this was the Fathom thread. Take all the other crap elsewhere cause no one is interested.

#202 coming soon.

#2019 4 months ago

Go back about 40 days in this thread and you’ll see the same dramatic comments he brings to every thread creating doubt.
It’s ridiculous and sad quite frankly.
I’m not going to take a crap on Haggis. Just got to be patient and the games will come.

#2020 4 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Thought this was the Fathom thread. Take all the other crap elsewhere cause no one is interested.
#202 coming soon.

Sorry jokerpoker. Understood. I won’t make another peep.

#2021 4 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

I think it should work out better than your last dice roll.

#2022 4 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Full Throttle is actually a really fun game.

It's fun until it starts having issues and needing parts... that you can't find anywhere.

We had one for a short while. The whole "convertible interchangeable pinball game idea looks good on paper but in real life... who wants to have extra populated playfields, extra cabinet side art and backglasses stored somewhere and then go through the process of swapping everything out? Maybe an operator but probably not many home owners would want to mess with all that. It didn't matter anyway since there weren't enough titles made to swap out!

#2023 4 months ago

So... how do the order numbers corollate to build/ship dates OR do they even have anything to do with the build/ship date?

I've got mermaid order numbers 175 & 402.

#2024 4 months ago
Quoted from d0n:

It's fun until it starts having issues and needing parts... that you can't find anywhere.
We had one for a short while. The whole "convertible interchangeable pinball game idea looks good on paper but in real life... who wants to have extra populated playfields, extra cabinet side art and backglasses stored somewhere and then go through the process of swapping everything out? Maybe an operator but probably not many home owners would want to mess with all that.

Actually I built a cabinet for just that purpose and can swap out a playfield and backglass in under 10 minutes. I currently have 5 to 6 games that will be rotated through.

Seawitch, Centaur, Flash Gordon, Silverball Mania, Star Trek and Quicksilver.

37538611ef2d21c6c1a4a15d76db55c85fc13af6 (resized).jpg

af5862b6550a333debf5449eb3dfe1da33bdaa6d (resized).jpg
#2025 4 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Actually I built a cabinet for just that purpose and can swap out a playfield and backglass in under 10 minutes. I currently have 5 to 6 games that will be rotated through.
Seawitch, Centaur, Flash Gordon, Silverball Mania, Star Trek and Quicksilver.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have done the same with Williams System 3-6 games. I still need to find a artist to design a “multi-pin” back glass for me but most of the game is done and fully playable now. I have four playfields for it. I just hit a dipswitch and swap the playfield out. gdonovan are you using an Alltek, NB2 or swapping EPROMs?

2688127D-DD95-4E38-9480-3A66E9E34E0C (resized).jpeg
#2026 4 months ago
Quoted from d0n:

So... how do the order numbers corollate to build/ship dates OR do they even have anything to do with the build/ship date?
I've got mermaid order numbers 175 & 402.

2 Mermaids!! Nice!!

Email mentioned the order of builds in general.

But also that soon we would all get info on exactly where you are in queue..

If everyone shares their mermaid order number you can maybe glean where you are (other things Haggis has for sale also get a number). Plus those who purchased the series tickets get to jump some spaces in queue however..

#2027 4 months ago
Quoted from Clytor:

gdonovan are you using an Alltek, NB2 or swapping EPROMs?[quoted image]

I have a Weebly MPU and an Alltek if need be. Just a matter of flipping a few dip switches, even has Stern and Bally soundboards installed AND a set of chimes if I should install an early solid state title.

#2028 3 months ago

waiting for mermaid #116

#2029 3 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

What does it matter?
Haggis != Heighway != Deeproot
There’s no suspect behavior with Haggis in my opinion. All you have to do is read some news stories about how tight Australia has been locking down their citizens and couple that with all the supply/shipping issues and you should understand delays were inevitable.
Fathom production is now starting about 6 months after taking deposits. That’s better than JJP was doing for their first couple of games.

well said and very true and we all know that Stern will deliver but some of their deliveries are looking to be up to a year.

Haggis will deliver, Damain would not let it be any other way I am sure.

#2030 3 months ago

Delivering now. my Celts is on it's way.

#2031 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Congrats! Post some photos if you can.

#2032 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Clan Punkin or StillDragon

#2033 3 months ago

Clan Smith. Should be an easy resell anyway

#2034 3 months ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

waiting for mermaid #116

Is it game #116 or order 116?

#2035 3 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Clan Punkin or StillDragon

Just got bad news.

Oh well, still getting Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure and Medieval Madness.

#2036 3 months ago
Quoted from d0n:

Is it game #116 or order 116?

order 177

#2037 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

congratulations. unboxing video?

#2038 3 months ago

Don’t know who bought all five pins, but I’d think they were in-country. So the very first couple of games delivered should be in AU, right? Somebody ship iceman over in a container and he’ll be able to report back when trucks are leaving the factory.

#2039 3 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Don’t know who bought all five pins, but I’d think they were in-country. So the very first couple of games delivered should be in AU, right? Somebody ship iceman over in a container and he’ll be able to report back when trucks are leaving the factory.

Or we can Just ask Bill and His Big Arse Van. he'll be delivering the bulk of them.

https://www.facebook.com/pinballmovers/

I see much more than i should of him and his guys.

1 week later
#2040 3 months ago

Anyone hear anything about production besides the email from Haggis? Would love to see an update from them since its now February.

#2041 3 months ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Anyone hear anything about production besides the email from Haggis? Would love to see an update from them since its now February.

They’re not updating as frequently as they did starting out. You can email them directly and see if you get a response. No one here knows anything that isn’t on the socials.
Especially not Kaneda…

#2042 3 months ago

Got a message from Damo yesterday as I asked for any updates or video in the future?
Answer was simple

"Not just yet, heads down for now."

So they are working hard on making Mermaids, which I am very glad about instead of keeping us happy with social stuff.
Wont be long

#2043 3 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Got a message from Damo yesterday as I asked for any updates or video in the future?
Answer was simple
"Not just yet, heads down for now."
So they are working hard on making Mermaids, which I am very glad about instead of keeping us happy with social stuff.
Wont be long

It only take one person 15 minutes max to draft a quick status update. Better transparency would go a long way!

#2044 3 months ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

It only take one person 15 minutes max to draft a quick status update. Better transparency would go a long way!

You are whining to the wrong people, mate.

Complain to Haggis as no-one on pinside can give you your cuddle.

#2045 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

You are whining to the wrong people, mate.
Complain to Haggis as no-one on pinside can give you your cuddle.

Woof

#2046 3 months ago

Sorry, i don't speak dog. I'm a snake guy.

#2047 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sorry, i don't speak dog. I'm a snake guy.

I thought perhaps a guard dog.

#2048 3 months ago

Certainly not, they can open their own mail. I just have a different attitude to it than the guy complaining.

Just can't see the point in complaining here, it won't accomplish anything.

#2049 3 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Certainly not, they can open their own mail. I just have a different attitude to it than the guy complaining.

It's a forum where people discuss their interest in pinball, like any other online forum, all types of emotion and comments are expressed.

When buyers need comfort in knowing their order is progressing, or the manufacturer has built a prototype game, sample games or beginning production manufacturing, it builds confidence in the company. When this isn't apparent it creates concern, nervous chatter and comments. I'm surprised Haggis has remained relatively free from scrutiny for this long, especially in relation to Fathom. Other manufacturers seem to come under 'Pinside Scrutiny' much sooner than Haggis has, take CGC as an example and the CCr Hype thread.

Some buyers are happy with a very brief email reply from Damian, some take comfort in the video updates Haggis have released and others are concerned that they haven't seen anything meaningful in the form of proof that Haggis has actually build a Fathom machine themselves, at this stage.

#2050 3 months ago

Certainly not, they can open their own mail.

Quoted from Pinballer73:

It's a forum where people discuss their interest in pinball, like any other online forum, all types of emotion and comments are expressed.
When buyers need comfort in knowing their order is progressing, or the manufacturer has built a prototype game, sample games or beginning production manufacturing, it builds confidence in the company. When this isn't apparent it creates concern, nervous chatter and comments. I'm surprised Haggis has remained relatively free from scrutiny for this long, especially in relation to Fathom. Other manufacturers seem to come under 'Pinside Scrutiny' much sooner than Haggis has, take CGC as an example and the CCr Hype thread.
Some buyers are happy with a very brief email reply from Damian, some take comfort in the video updates Haggis have released and others are concerned that they haven't seen anything meaningful in the form of proof that Haggis has actually build a Fathom machine themselves, at this stage.

My point remains that there is no purpose or gain in posting complaints on a pinball forum that people have not bothered taking up with the only people who can provide the answers.

Anyway, do what you want, i know how it makes me view people and i assume i'm not the only one that considers how the world is working at the moment.

Hopefully it brings you your comfort.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 49.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 87.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!