IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,790 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 156.
#1851 2 years ago

Can someone post a non Facebook link? Thanks

#1852 2 years ago
Quoted from feedthebiscuit:

Can someone post a non Facebook link? Thanks

Here you go;

Quoted from punkin:

And Sydney ain't aussies.
I'm waiting on news of my Celts before fathom.
Damien did tell me a few weeks ago that after Celts the Series Ticket holder machines would roll off first, then the Mermaids, then the regular Fathoms.

#1853 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Ok just listened and that update was fine.

Pretty empty honestly... it basically says
'yes we are still building celts'
'we will start fathom in january'.

Which honestly is the same things from the last two updates with just different dates. It actually has less explanations then the prior updates.

I do believe they will get games out - it’s just gonna take alot longer and more than they sold people on.

#1854 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Curious what your issue with Haggis is chalkup8 …. have you ordered a game?

No skin in the game cooked. Got a Fathom. The issue is another case of over announcing and under delivering in the pinball world. There’s been a few. Remember the MM remake announcement years ago ?
Hope all eventually get their games.Seems like a very long road ahead for most.
200 Celts first though, right?

#1855 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Which honestly is the same things from the last two updates with just different dates. It actually has less explanations then the prior updates.
I do believe they will get games out - it’s just gonna take alot longer and more than they sold people on.

They said "sorry", showed the back of a Fathom Cabinet and that's about it. Not a great update

#1856 2 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

No skin in the game cooked. Got a Fathom. The issue is another case of over announcing and under delivering in the pinball world. There’s been a few. Remember the MM remake announcement years ago ?
Hope all eventually get their games.Seems like a very long road ahead for most.
200 Celts first though, right?

No, i don't believe they have sold anywhere near 200. the ones being flown into the states now have build numbers in the high thirties. Mine was ordered a month ago and will be built by the end of the month/start of next month. I'd reckon there may be 70 Celts on the line before the series guys get their Fathom machines and then we Mermaid guys get ours.

I've put my money where my mouth is, sold a beautiful fathom and then sent them 13k a few weeks ago for my Celts that was a new order.

#1857 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

They said "sorry", showed the back of a Fathom Cabinet and that's about it. Not a great update

And a semi-populated fathom playfield in the back right on the rotisserie.

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I say it buys them a month. Haggis knows what we are expecting and the early Jan update should address those concerns. What it did do was : confirms Fathom is still a go in spite of giving mixed signals; confirms that Celts will only be built a few more weeks and not the 170 more units hinted and it didn’t mention any specific concerns or delays to starting Fathom manufacturing. Believe it or not, those things make a difference as some of the smoke has cleared and things aren’t that bad.

#1859 2 years ago

It's exactly what i told you guys a couple of weeks ago. That's because i actually asked Damian and he told me that was what was happening. I came back and told you guys that.

You have summarized what i said.

#1860 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Fathom code is complete according to Martin.

The Mermaid code.

#1861 2 years ago

"God bless us, every one!"

Thank you and Merry Christmas Haggis!

20211213_202325 (resized).jpg20211213_202325 (resized).jpg

#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

[quoted image]

how did you get this?

#1863 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

how did you get this?

USPS (today)

Haggis Xmas Message (resized).jpgHaggis Xmas Message (resized).jpg

#1864 2 years ago

USPS (today)
[quoted image]

so did you order 2 machines, get the clan club package or the series ticket?

#1865 2 years ago
Quoted from Rjbdmdmd:

so did you order 2 machines, get the clan club package or the series ticket?

Simply a Fathom Mermaid Edition buyer.

#1866 2 years ago

If you are a prick you don't get one, I didn't get one

#1867 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I might be on their naughty list.

I did make cointakers nice list

B3E69102-2ECF-4611-B661-9FF180A9841E (resized).jpegB3E69102-2ECF-4611-B661-9FF180A9841E (resized).jpeg
#1868 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Agreed, there is nothing new here.

#1869 2 years ago

I got mine last week! ... which is weird then since I kinda believed I was a prick?

Anyway, don't worry about the odd delays, it's just while the people finish shooting the elephant in the room that half the world population is still pretending isn't there Lol

*completely non pinball related

#1870 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Mine arrived today. I showed my son and he told me that FAST must! get a laser so we (he) can make fun holiday gifts for our customers, too.

Thanks Team Haggis! Happy Holidays!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#1871 2 years ago

Thank you.

5E4A56E0-8BA8-4ED5-8570-5DB059B06B0E (resized).jpeg5E4A56E0-8BA8-4ED5-8570-5DB059B06B0E (resized).jpeg
#1872 2 years ago

Hope I get mine before XMas!

#1873 2 years ago

made the nice list

Can't wait to see fathom revisited on the line in January.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1874 2 years ago

Can we see pictures of the mfg facility and the parts for the game to be mfg in January?

#1875 2 years ago

#1876 2 years ago

I don’t think is the most direct way to a contact the owner

Quoted from calprog:

Can we see pictures of the mfg facility and the parts for the game to be mfg in January?

#1877 2 years ago

Nice list also

IMG_4434 (resized).jpgIMG_4434 (resized).jpg
#1878 2 years ago

I’m still a Prick

#1879 2 years ago

I’m still a Prick

I must be too. Nothing from Haggis!
Crickets too when I email. #202

#1880 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I must be too. Nothing from Haggis!
Crickets too when I email. #202

They’re gonna start on your Xmas card in January

#1881 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

They’re gonna start on your Xmas card in January

#1882 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Fathom code is complete according to Martin.

if fathom code is complete, then haggis can publish the ruleset.

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Stern doesn’t charge non-refundable deposits.

They do in Australia , except the guys are pretty cool and if they can replace your order they will .

#1884 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

if fathom code is complete, then haggis can publish the ruleset.

I agree it would be nice to see this.

#1885 2 years ago

Thanks Haggis.
It is the little things!
Happy Holidays..

E45174EA-5828-4580-A180-47AA32966862 (resized).jpegE45174EA-5828-4580-A180-47AA32966862 (resized).jpeg
#1886 2 years ago

Got mine today-also. Thank you Haggis!

Cheers

D1B212AD-0E11-49DD-B84B-3608AAF3FA76 (resized).jpegD1B212AD-0E11-49DD-B84B-3608AAF3FA76 (resized).jpeg
#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

They do in Australia , except the guys are pretty cool and if they can replace your order they will .

Whoooaaaa this is the grinch that ruined JJP’s Christmas. Haha. Good job mate. What a cry/ cringe fest over there

#1888 2 years ago

I got my $1500 Christmas card and stickers in the mail today. Proudly displaying the sticker on my jeep!

FD455038-25E2-45A9-89E3-69FC529AE546 (resized).jpegFD455038-25E2-45A9-89E3-69FC529AE546 (resized).jpeg
#1889 2 years ago

I’m not a prick any more!
Seriously though , left Victoria 8th December and arrived today.
Quicker by post to USA than across Australia! Does that prove how big our beautiful island is .
Merry Xmas Haggis

#1890 2 years ago

I know the acrylic piece is intense to be punched out and used as an ornament but I don’t have a Christmas tree up and wanted to keep the piece intact. I 3D printed some legs to display it vertically. If anyone wants a set of legs I would be happy to send you a pair for free if you pay the shipping.

2880EE9E-06DC-4521-B7E4-B6646979BA03 (resized).jpeg2880EE9E-06DC-4521-B7E4-B6646979BA03 (resized).jpeg
#1891 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Whoooaaaa this is the grinch that ruined JJP’s Christmas. Haha. Good job mate. What a cry/ cringe fest over there

Don't get carried away , I don't even know if it's true , no one has confirmed it

#1892 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I know the acrylic piece is intense to be punched out and used as an ornament but I don’t have a Christmas tree up and wanted to keep the piece intact.

I didn't punch mine out either.

#1893 2 years ago

Late to post, got this before our family trip a week or so ago..

IMG-4144 (resized).jpgIMG-4144 (resized).jpg
#1894 2 years ago

Is that a real tree?
Would love to smell it

#1895 2 years ago

Is that a real tree?
Would love to smell it

Wait? They don't have trees in Western Australia?

Fuck off, no way.

#1896 2 years ago

Thank you Team Haggis!

3160B74E-FF20-4079-B672-1BE3B202ECA7.jpeg3160B74E-FF20-4079-B672-1BE3B202ECA7.jpeg
1 week later
#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Late to post, got this before our family trip a week or so ago..
[quoted image]

Oh?
That's what that ribbon was for.

#1898 2 years ago

Did anyone who's paid to preorder a mermaid edition NOT get the christmas package in the mail?

#1899 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Did anyone who's paid to preorder a mermaid edition NOT get the christmas package in the mail?

Haggis Pinball

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi ,

By now you should have received our Christmas packs – fingers crossed they all made their way to you (please let us know if you didn’t receive it). Just a little thank you from us to you for all your support in 2021.

As the year 2021 comes to a close, it is an opportune time for the team at Haggis Pinball to pause and reflect on the year we have just had. Whilst it can be easy to focus on all the negativity and COVID impacted challenges we had in Melbourne, instead, we choose to focus on the positive achievements and experiences for the year.

2021 saw Haggis Pinball grow into an established Pinball Manufacturer, the first in Australia in over 40 years. We secured and relocated to a larger premise, onboarded a Kick-Ass Production Team, expanded our workforce, set things up, and got our manufacturing warehouse and production line going. We took our Celts Prototype game (completely designed and manufactured in-house) and fulfilled its first production run - shipping games not only around the country here in Australia, but globally into America, Canada, and Europe. We are so happy to hear how well Celts is being received and recognition of all the hard work gone into the game from the music, gameplay, build quality and it generally exceeding expectations. It gives us such a buzz to watch people’s faces when they play and genuinely enjoy Celts. That’s what it’s all about after all, isn’t it? To play pinball and have some fun?

In 2021 we also announced our next title, Fathom Revisited, the Mermaid Edition which has completely sold out. Wow, Thank you for your support and believing in us to bring you the finest version of this beautiful and iconic game of the ’80s. We are so honored and privileged to be entrusted to produce this game and are so excited to kick off the new year with oceans of blue and silver chrome! We are as excited as you to see these games in your homes in ’22!

Haggis Pinball would not be today what it is without the support of others. We would like to acknowledge and thank all of our respective Partners, families, Friends, Customers, and Clan Members - none of this would have been possible without your daily support. With a lot of hard work and resilience from the Team, we got through all the various challenges thrown our way proving our capability. It has been a difficult but rewarding year.

We have transparently communicated our growth in the year 2021 to become a proven and trusted manufacturer and are SO excited for what will follow in 2022. Bring it on!

Stay safe, stay happy, play pinball, have fun and see you next year.

Happy New Year
The Haggis Pinball Team

#1900 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I pre-ordered through GAP and I did not receive anything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,790 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/38?hl=stuieb84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.