IMG-4144 (resized).jpg
2880EE9E-06DC-4521-B7E4-B6646979BA03 (resized).jpeg
FD455038-25E2-45A9-89E3-69FC529AE546 (resized).jpeg
D1B212AD-0E11-49DD-B84B-3608AAF3FA76 (resized).jpeg
E45174EA-5828-4580-A180-47AA32966862 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4434 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
5E4A56E0-8BA8-4ED5-8570-5DB059B06B0E (resized).jpeg

There are 2,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 41.
#1351 6 months ago

I like the traditional look of the coin door. Please keep them. Thank You.

#1352 6 months ago

hardly a remake if there is no coin door.

#1353 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

You are in a very small minority in not wanting a coin door. There was almost a worldwide revolution over MMr not coming with coin mechanisms on the back of the coin door. To me a coin door is tradition and games without it would not look right just like not having a back glass.

Having a real coin door lets you know it's a real commercial machine and not a home pin .
If they gave you the option of having a plain door and saving a couple bucks , I can't see the harm in that , I just wouldn't get it .

#1354 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

You are in a very small minority in not wanting a coin door. There was almost a worldwide revolution over MMr not coming with coin mechanisms on the back of the coin door. To me a coin door is tradition and games without it would not look right just like not having a back glass.

Maybe it’s because he’s Australian. When we buy NIB games down here they never come with coin mechs. It’s an added extra.

Having said that, I agree about the door itself - doesn’t seem right without one.

#1355 6 months ago

I'd rather all new machines come with the option.

Can't see how it hurts you guys who want a redundant coin door on your HUO machines if someone else orders it without one?

It's not cause i'm Australian, and i never played them back in the day and have no sentimental attachment to it. It's cause they are ugly, hide the front art almost completely, are redundant for my use and add cost.

Thumblock for lockdown bar and menu buttons under the lockdown bar please for me. Coin door for those who order it with one.

Do a prototype Mermaid for me like this please Damian and i'll buy you a big box of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs. You might start a pinball revolution and actually have them look boutique.

#1356 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'd rather all new machines come with the option.
Can't see how it hurts you guys who want a redundant coin door on your HUO machines if someone else orders it without one?
It's not cause i'm Australian, and i never played them back in the day and have no sentimental attachment to it. It's cause they are ugly, hide the front art almost completely, are redundant for my use and add cost.
Thumblock for lockdown bar and menu buttons under the lockdown bar please for me. Coin door for those who order it with one.
Do a prototype Mermaid for me like this please Damian and i'll buy you a big box of Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs. You might start a pinball revolution and actually have them look boutique.

I get where you’re coming from. Can’t see it happening though - too much effort to have different cab options, especially when most people don’t care.

Having said that, I’m all for factory powder coated coin doors rather than the drab black one size fits all option.

#1357 6 months ago

We'll see.

Can't be harder than adding additional playfields and writing separate software for each model.

Spooky already offers different cab options with the butter ones.

#1358 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

We'll see.
Can't be harder than adding additional playfields and writing separate software for each model.
Spooky already offers different cab options with the butter ones.

Meh. From my point-of-view YOU are buying a commercial coin-op machine. The fact you want to use it in your game room is not the manufacturer's fault. That's not what these machines are made for.

I know home collectors like to think that they are the largest segment of the buyers but they just aren't.

This would be like a private buyer going to Caterpillar and asking for a bulldozer with remote start, auto-park, 2-tone blue/pink paint job, satellite radio, and remote locks. Commercial equipment. Ain't gonna happen unless the manufacturer re-tools for a very limited market. doesn't make business sense.

All cabs have the same hole in front. Whether you put a door panel or coin acceptor doesn't matter. The decals differ and those are the options(butter, etc). Like a paint job on a car. You can choose your color but if you don't like it as a 4-door, they won't switch a whole car manufacturing line to 2 doors instead of 4 just to please a few customers.

Making different kinds of cabs (shape) would actually increase manufacturing cost because now you need 2 different cabinet assembly lines/cab part manufacturing. Much more simple the way it is with a cab being a cab being a cab. They are all the same. Same shape, same routing/cutting, same lock bars, same locking hardware. One assembly line for the cabs. Finishing is a different thing and like you said there are options at that point.

#1359 6 months ago

double post

#1360 6 months ago

All i see is people saying i don't want it, so you shouldn't have it either. Saw plenty of that selfish attitude in my union days.

I am not saying any of the things you attribute to me. I never said that i thought we were the largest part of the market. It's not like someone going to caterpillar and asking for 5 different things in any way.

If it increases costs to not cut a hole in the front panel before you glue it on, then not add a large coin door with a stack of wiring, lights, coin mechs etc and just put a different decal on it instead then someone is doing something very wrong.
If it does increase costs, then i'll pay the extra costs.

You guys are defending this notion just out of being sticklers to what came before. If we listened to you guys, we'd still be going round the front to crank our cars in the morning.

There is zero risk or impact to you if my machine is different. It's not a commercial machine if i buy it for home use.

I'll tell you another thing too, just to play into your hands. In my area (Coffs to Grafton) i know of at least 200 machines in home use. I also know the local operators and in the same area there is about twenty machines or less that you can play in public locations.
However that isn't my point, it's that it could be a cheap option for those who want it.

If it upsets the purists, well fuckin good!

#1361 6 months ago

I think you're breezing past the hidden costs that are involved with changing the build for what may be a low uptake. You need an artist to add artwork to an area that never had it, you need to update the CNC job to now exclude something that will need their CNC programmer, you need an engineer to redesign the lockdown bar mech and relocate the buttons. You better hope none of those people screw something up along the way that one offs inevitably introduce into a regular workflow.

I guess I'm saying it is way easier to say just don't cut the hole out and put some artwork on there and add some thumb screws then it is to actually implement it on a one-off or a low run basis. It just doesn't seem worth the effort if it's my business... with that said I think your odds of getting Haggis to do this is much higher than getting Stern or JJP to do it, they seem much more boutique and up for something like this.

I also think the desire for people to want to keep a coin door doesn't mean people aren't against change, that's a reach saying we want to crank our cars because we like the look of a coin door, does sound like a good argument to have over a pint though.

Edit: I'll give you a real world example of a one-off gone wrong. I bought a new construction house once, I didn't like the placement of the bathroom fixtures, towel rack, toilet paper holder to be exact. I asked them to please not install them. They said that will be $250 to NOT install them. I laughed and said you must be joking, I want you to NOT include something, this will SAVE you money, they said nope, it's $250 if you don't want them. I rolled my eyes, paid the money and moved on with my life. Fast forward 6 months later, we are doing our final walk through, guess what was installed in the washroom... the bathroom fixtures I PAID to not have installed! Now I know why they charge, cause they had to pay someone to take them out and patch the walls, sometimes removing something that was designed to be there costs more money to remove because people and process suck when you ask them to do something that isn't the norm.

#1362 6 months ago
Quoted from roar:

I think you're breezing past the hidden costs that are involved with changing the build for what may be a low uptake. You need an artist to add artwork to an area that never had it, you need to update the CNC job to now exclude something that will need their CNC programmer, you need an engineer to redesign the lockdown bar mech and relocate the buttons. You better hope none of those people screw something up along the way that one offs inevitably introduce into a regular workflow.
I guess I'm saying it is way easier to say just don't cut the hole out and put some artwork on there and add some thumb screws then it is to actually implement it on a one-off or a low run basis. It just doesn't seem worth the effort if it's my business... with that said I think your odds of getting Haggis to do this is much higher than getting Stern or JJP to do it, they seem much more boutique and up for something like this.
I also think the desire for people to want to keep a coin door doesn't mean people aren't against change, that's a reach saying we want to crank our cars because we like the look of a coin door, does sound like a good argument to have over a pint though.

That. I was also trying to convey the fact that these machines aren't made to be enjoyed in homes. Their real purpose is to make money for operators. That's what they were designed for. You want it changed because you are not using it as intended. That was my main point. This isn't about being right or wrong. I personally don't care either way. I will never put coins in my machines but I DO prefer to have access to the settings locked from folks who don't know that they are doing lol.

If you put a pay phone in your gameroom will you complain that the manufacturer shouldn't put a coin slot on pay phones?

I love the idea of discussing over a pint. Not sure when I am going to Australia next though.. lol. Last time was 1998... LOVED it!

#1363 6 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

That. I was also trying to convey the fact that these machines aren't made to be enjoyed in homes. Their real purpose is to make money for operators. That's what they were designed for. You want it changed because you are not using it as intended. That was my main point. This isn't about being right or wrong.
If you put a pay phone in your gameroom will you complain that the manufacturer shouldn't put a coin slot on pay phones?

I don't know what the ratio is any longer, but I think it has shifted dramatically and the home market makes up a significant amount of the market, so much so that if there was enough demand I think even the big manufactures would consider the request if it thought it would help them sell more games! We know we've got one person in Oz ready to commit! There has to be more. The move would change your resale market for sure and I would think it would shrink your resale market, I offer no proof for this assumption

#1364 6 months ago
Quoted from roar:

I don't know what the ratio is any longer, but I think it has shifted dramatically and the home market makes up a significant amount of the market, so much so that if there was enough demand I think even the big manufactures would consider the request if it thought it would help them sell more games! We know we've got one person in Oz ready to commit! There has to be more. The move would change your resale market for sure and I would think it would shrink your resale market, I offer no proof for this assumption

I think the current ratio is probably skewed due to the pandemic. Who knows.. A lot of operators are also collectors. Makes it hard to figure out.

#1365 6 months ago

I don't believe i'm breezing past hidden costs. I'm saying there are much more costs involved in some of the options we get from all manufacturers now. Different vinyl, additional playfield, 3 lots of different art work on cabs, 2 lots of code, additional mechs and ramps. They are already doing all this in small numbers, all of them. No-ones getting a pro with an extra playfield because they made a mistake on the assy line.
No-ones getting butter cabs by mistake.

Yes, it would cost money to get the artist to do the small additional artwork. Yes it would cost a one of fee for the engineering to leave a space in the lock bar assy for buttons and the additional one off cnc programming, but that is offset by less material costs.

And as i've said, i'm prepared to pay some additional costs if that proved more exe.

There's more than one argument going against the idea, there's your costs stretch (and it is a stretch), but there is also the tradition guys saying they don't want it changed.
Good, don't get it changed!

Leave those of us who do want it simpler, prettier and with less to go wrong to our own selves.

And yes, i'm advocating for this to start at boutique level. If it's a good idea and it's in demand, the big guys will just steal the idea anyway. If it's not in demand then it'll fade away.

The thing that makes no sense is all the people arguing against the idea of someone else having something they don't want and won't get........

#1366 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

The thing that makes no sense is all the people arguing against the idea of someone else having something they don't want and won't get........

Well I don't want to make that argument .

Any of the current changes people can make to their pins... butter cabinets is a great example... are part of the plan... part of an agreed upon workflow, pulling the coin door isn't part of that plan (But it certainly can be!) so I think that is where the opportunity for people screwing it up comes in my mind and the costs we both agree are there and you're willing to pay in this instance wouldn't make the juice worth the squeeze to me.

I hope you get your cab without the coin door, I'd love to see what they did with the artwork there.

#1367 6 months ago

I agree, it would change your resale value. There are the traditional coin op markets, but they are really small in Australia outside the major cities. Some pubs will have a machine or two, there are still the odd arcades outside major cities, but fuck all. There are also the collectors (as has been shown very strongly here) who want that look.

It would take longer to find a trade or to sell i believe because these two segments are larger. It doesn't automatically follow that the resale would be lower though. I, for one, would pay a premium for more art and less redundant clutter.

I am enjoying the discussion on the whole though.

I'd like to hear what a pinball company thinks about the idea, so hopefully Damian will give his thoughts on the subject next time he's posting here. That's the defining view.

#1368 6 months ago
Quoted from roar:

Well I don't want to make that argument .
Any of the current changes people can make to their pins... butter cabinets is a great example... are part of the plan... part of an agreed upon workflow, pulling the coin door isn't part of that plan (But it certainly can be!) so I think that is where the opportunity for people screwing it up comes in my mind and the costs we both agree are there and you're willing to pay in this instance wouldn't make the juice worth the squeeze to me.
I hope you get your cab without the coin door, I'd love to see what they did with the artwork there.

I'd have a stiffy for 3 weeks if it did happen on my Mermaid, but i'm throwing the idea out for discussion and as a wishlist rather than really asking for a one off custom (please, please, please).

As we both agree, Haggis is the most likely to do it, although i'm sure it's too late for this run.

#1369 6 months ago

You would be paying extra to get it with no coin door mostly because there would be so very few people who want it to divide the one-off expenses. Plus the extra cost of different wiring harnesses and all the other related different hardware. Especially with a classic game like Fathom from an era that no one had HUO games, I would bet less than one person in 50 would elect to not have a coin door even if it cost a little less instead of more.

Personally I would rather have a swift kick in the nuts than give up the coin door. Just last night I went into the coin door on my TX sector to look at the manual and put it back later. I opened the coin door on GoT to put some parts in that I will install the next time I am working on the game, so they won't get lost. I also went into the backbox on LZ to look at which connectors are empty for power for future mods; which required me to open the coin door to get the backbox key. So the coin door is a quick storage spot that doesn't require removing the lockbar, playfield glass and raising the playfield to get too. Storing certain items outside the machine = losing those items because they are not in the machine where they belong.

The other point is that I have sold a few games to operators! Who wants to limit their secondary market for something as silly as this? They would literally have to cut a hole to put a coin door in.

Seriously if this crusade is so important then sell it as a mod. A piece of wood cut to just the right size with artwork and hinges already installed...

#1370 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

You would be paying extra to get it with no coin door mostly because there would be so very few people who want it to divide the one-off expenses. Plus the extra cost of different wiring harnesses and all the other related different hardware. Especially with a classic game like Fathom from an era that no one had HUO games, I would bet less than one person in 50 would elect to not have a coin door even if it cost a little less instead of more.
Personally I would rather have a swift kick in the nuts than give up the coin door. Just last night I went into the coin door on my TX sector to look at the manual and put it back later. I opened the coin door on GoT to put some parts in that I will install the next time I am working on the game, so they won't get lost. I also went into the backbox on LZ to look at which connectors are empty for power for future mods; which required me to open the coin door to get the backbox key. So the coin door is a quick storage spot that doesn't require removing the lockbar, playfield glass and raising the playfield to get too. Storing certain items outside the machine = losing those items because they are not in the machine where they belong.
The other point is that I have sold a few games to operators! Who wants to limit their secondary market for something as silly as this? They would literally have to cut a hole to put a coin door in.
Seriously if this crusade is so important then sell it as a mod. A piece of wood cut to just the right size with artwork and hinges already installed...

I can put my stuff in drawers. There would be no need for a backbox key (use a thumblock if you need a lock for some reason) and most machines/products are moving away from printed manuals that could be put in a drawer in a file in any case and going PDF. My last NIB, GnR hasn't got one, that's for sure.

It's not a crusade, it's an idea for an option. I want to limit my secondary market for something as silly as you think this is. You might be surprised at how many others would too.
Don't want it? Don't get it!

You've probably got a mate, get him to give you a kick in the nuts AND keep your coin door, best of both worlds for you. If you are near Palm Beach i'll get my mate to come kick you in the nuts, you'll both enjoy it.

Your arguments are not the well thought out ideas being floated above, it's just i don't want it so you shouldn't have it. The wiring harness would be changed by removing the bits that are not needed

#1371 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

It's not a crusade, it's an idea for an option.

Quoted from punkin:

Your arguments are not the well thought out ideas being floated above, it's just i don't want it so you shouldn't have it.

Actually my argument is that its a terrible idea and I wouldn't get your hopes up for it to happen no matter how much floating you do. I never said I don't want you to have it. I would love for you to have your pins exactly the way you want them. I want mine with the coin door, but I might change my mind if your friend in Palm Beach is a big dude who wears cowboy boots!

#1372 6 months ago

Yes, it's a terrible idea because??????

Because you don't want it. Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't make it terrible.

The only reason i am reiterating is because people keep saying it shouldn't/couldn't happen, not because i want to keep floating it. I know it's unlikely to happen in the immediate future, but the manufacturers of products DO pay attention to people asking for improvements or floating ideas, even if for their own reasons they don't implement them.

You have no skin in it, so why bother saying it's terrible? It's not terrible, just different to what you are used to.
I think people putting Barbie and Ken and Batman and Robin, planes and cars all over their playfield distracts enormously from the machines resale and it makes it look like a dolls house and they spend hundreds of dollars doing it. But i don't tell them not to do it or that it's terrible. Fuck there's people here who spend money getting the boxes their pinball machines come in framed.

Larry is not so big, spose he has cowboy boots, but he IS into karate, so would be right up your nut kicking alley.

#1373 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

If it increases costs to not cut a hole in the front panel before you glue it on, then not add a large coin door with a stack of wiring, lights, coin mechs etc and just put a different decal on it instead then someone is doing something very wrong.

Did you just not see Spooky REMOVE build-to-order from their new product release? Any idea why that was?

#1374 6 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Did you just not see Spooky REMOVE build-to-order from their new product release? Any idea why that was?

No i didn't. Do you KNOW why that was?

Or are you speculating like all the other experts on here who have more idea on how to run their business than the manufacturers.

Some people may say that the level of opposition to change is a very good reason for exploring an idea. Not for implementing it, but for considering it.

And i have not seen a good reason for not implementing it, much less considering it, yet from the benches.

Only resistance to change.

#1375 6 months ago

Removing the coin door has been done many times over the decades, it has failed every single time.

At the end of the day this is a classic remake of a classic game, the whole point of it is to try to recreate the original classic game, removing a huge visual element like a coin door would drastically change the look of the game, which is something you wouldn't want to do in a remake. People seem to accept little changes and modern day improvements, but you would cut out almost all the classic remake buyers if you deviate too much from the original.

People have already posted an alternative for you - buy a blank coin door and get it painted.

For a company that is only just starting out you want to keep things as simple as possible, you don't want to start adding heaps of customisation.

#1376 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

No i didn't. Do you KNOW why that was?

I gave you the opportunity to find out... you should take it. Spooky tells you directly if you watch their videos.

Quoted from punkin:

Or are you speculating like all the other experts on here who have more idea on how to run their business than the manufacturers. Some people may say that the level of opposition to change is a very good reason for exploring an idea. Not for implementing it, but for considering it.

Throwing stones at people while literally missing the only pin manufacturer doing exactly what you plead for... retreating from it. Classic.

(nevermind haggis also flattening it's options from their last game...)

#1377 6 months ago
Quoted from Brk_oth:Removing the coin door has been done many times over the decades, it has failed every single time.
At the end of the day this is a classic remake of a classic game, the whole point of it is to try to recreate the original classic game, removing a huge visual element like a coin door would drastically change the look of the game, which is something you wouldn't want to do in a remake. People seem to accept little changes and modern day improvements, but you would cut out almost all the classic remake buyers if you deviate too much from the original.
People have already posted an alternative for you - buy a blank coin door and get it painted.
For a company that is only just starting out you want to keep things as simple as possible, you don't want to start adding heaps of customisation.

Once again, i'll repeat myself for those with poor comprehension. It would not cut out a single classic remake buyer as you argue if it was an option, now would it?

I'll also repeat that i don't expect it would be retrofitted to a machine thats about to go into production either, i'm just suggesting this is something i'd like to see as an option, one of the main reasons i am into pinball is for the art, and there is zero art in a coin door as big as a milk crate. The front of the machine and the backglass are what you see when approaching a pinball.
Repeating once again, that the only possible reason anyone could have to argue against it being an option is resistance to change. You'd still be able to order with the coin door for fucks sake.

Twin LCD screens in the apron is hardly classic either is it?

A painted coin door is not an alternative to no coin door mate.

#1378 6 months ago

If one cares to look at the Mermaid prototype the coin door showing is very much a feature on this machine. Quite brutalist in style .Any extra artwork along the front of the cabinet would be too much IMO.

#1379 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Once again, i'll repeat myself for those with poor comprehension. It would not cut out a single classic remake buyer as you argue if it was an option, now would it?
I'll also repeat that i don't expect it would be retrofitted to a machine thats about to go into production either, i'm just suggesting this is something i'd like to see as an option, one of the main reasons i am into pinball is for the art, and there is zero art in a coin door as big as a milk crate. The front of the machine and the backglass are what you see when approaching a pinball.
Repeating once again, that the only possible reason anyone could have to argue against it being an option is resistance to change. You'd still be able to order with the coin door for fucks sake.
Twin LCD screens in the apron is hardly classic either is it?
A painted coin door is not an alternative to no coin door mate.

I actually think the chromed coin door on the ME is astheticly pleasing.

#1380 6 months ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I actually think the chromed coin door on the ME is astheticly pleasing.

Mirrored Stainless you mean?

Yes it is pretty.

#1381 6 months ago
Quoted from roar:

This is it!

Exactly the way "DLC doesn't affect anyone whom doesn't want it" mentality exists.

Everyone starts getting cut down home versions with no doors in the front... then suddenly shock horror ... price gets to be the same anyway, and access to your game becomes more of a pain.

Now paying same for a cut down game that looks incomplete and is less convenient to access.

Like new flimsy cheap arse lockdown system that is not so secure for operators and a PITA. I converted my RaM to a conventional system it sucked so bad. Also the reason I flogged off my ACDC Ve, when those silly spring clips pulled out of the front inside of the cabinet by the screws.

Silly homer ideas being implimented that make things worse when there was no need to change anything to start with, except perhaps the pursuit of ever increasing profit. Get the homers out of pinball "re-invention". Lol

#1382 6 months ago
homer_concept_art_21 (resized).png
#1383 6 months ago

Any word on production yet? Weren't they supposed to start July 1? Didn't see a news release.

#1384 6 months ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

Any word on production yet? Weren't they supposed to start July 1? Didn't see a news release.

Last I heard there was a Covid related shutdown in their area (not sure if it was country-wide or just in their county/province). I’m sure that delayed the finishing of Celts. The good news is I heard Damian mention on a podcast that their supply chain is good and they’re good to go with most of their Fathom parts and assemblies.

#1385 6 months ago

All in video

Quoted from surfnrg:

#1386 6 months ago

Awesome update!! Excited to get mine later this year hopefully.

#1387 6 months ago

Thanks man .. that sounds great. Looks like there's a decent chance of getting a completed game! Cheers

#1388 6 months ago

Arrived yesterday. So excited for them and looking forward to a Mermaid Edition

IMG_2945(1) (resized).jpg
#1389 6 months ago

Are these still available? Who is best to order from, if so?

#1390 6 months ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Are these still available?

Yes.

Quoted from CubeSnake:

Who is best to order from, if so?

https://haggispinball.com/index.php?option=com_ecwid&view=ecwid Clan Haggis

LTG : )

#1391 6 months ago

Bugger I just caught on this site and all the Mermaid Editions are sold the classic is definitely not worth buying. Hopefully EBD will be in the line up.

#1392 6 months ago
Quoted from Mark000:

Bugger I just caught on this site and all the Mermaid Editions are sold the classic is definitely not worth buying. Hopefully EBD will be in the line up.

https://nitropinball.com/products/fathom-mermaid-edition-preorder

Might be able to swing something. Write some emails.

#1393 6 months ago
Quoted from MT45:

Arrived yesterday. So excited for them and looking forward to a Mermaid Edition[quoted image]

Huh, mine didn't have a beanie hat. Was it supposed to?

#1394 6 months ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Huh, mine didn't have a beanie hat. Was it supposed to?

Mine didn't either! I noticed that as well.

#1395 6 months ago

Haggis acknowledged to me in advance that my kit would be short a couple of items. Said they would send the balance to me later after the items were back in stock. Just a few days ago I got notification of a second package on its way.

#1396 6 months ago

I got a second parcel yesterday with a couple of key chains and some haggis tokens in it. I have received everything except the beanie.

#1397 6 months ago

Might be a newly added item to the pack? There wasn't a beanie in my clan Haggis pack ordered last year.

#1398 6 months ago

Looks like the beanie was a bonus or substitute for something. Attached picture is from their webpage.

Personally I don't care what they send me as I joined Clan Haggis to support them as I was following them along anyway. They really caught my attention with the bulletproof playfields video and that's when I began researching everything about Haggis Pinball.

I didn't know they were making Fathom when I joined and that was worth it to be able to order a machine before the general public. I'll be giving most of the swag away to deserving friends and family anyway.

zzzz1711439671 (resized).jpg
#1399 6 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

L I'll be giving most of the swag away to deserving friends and family anyway.[quoted image]

I actually paid for a couple of good blokes to be in Clan Haggis and they are very appreciative.
I will ALWAYS try and support Australian manufactured and owned first.
Aussie Aussie Aussie

#1400 6 months ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I actually paid for a couple of good blokes to be in Clan Haggis and they are very appreciative.
I will ALWAYS try and support Australian manufactured and owned first.

Haggis is fortunate to have a fan like you ! ( they deserve it )

LTG : )

There are 2,039 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 41.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside