Zacapa-Solera-23-Rum (resized).jpg
ci-coopers-original-pale-ale-523941770addc22a (resized).jpeg
trust (resized).jpg
rum spider (resized).png
rum pig (resized).png
rum mate (resized).jpg
rum men (resized).jpg
men rum (resized).jpg

There are 1278 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.
#1251 10 days ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Looks like I'm way up the chain at #232. Guess I'll go back to sleep for a while till they get to it.

Hey Man, #202 We can pick up together......road trip lol

Quoted from sixgill:

#233, and you're just up the coast neighbour!

And I’m in the middle, looks like us south coast guys like the #200 numbers.

#1252 10 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Actual sailing time from Melbourne to LA is only 2 weeks assuming it’s direct. Then all the fluffing around at each end - probably another 2 weeks. I’d say 4-6 weeks worse case.

I’ve had games arrive after 30 days previously. Jason’s last container bypassed Brissy and off loaded in Melbourne then railed containers back up. Took about 45days from departure. He was saying Covid had made a mess of international shipping but it is getting back on track. Hope so I’ve got 3 on the next boat, uggh!

You’d probably know more than me Mark as to current times.

#1253 9 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Hey Man, #202 We can pick up together......road trip lol

And I’m in the middle, looks like us south coast guys like the #200 numbers.

And complete the whole 'now we know what it feels like to pick up a pin fresh from the factory' American style experience

#1254 9 days ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

I’ve had games arrive after 30 days previously. Jason’s last container bypassed Brissy and off loaded in Melbourne then railed containers back up. Took about 45days from departure. He was saying Covid had made a mess of international shipping but it is getting back on track. Hope so I’ve got 3 on the next boat, uggh!
You’d probably know more than me Mark as to current times.

Yeh, Covid is making a mess of everything so who knows. It’s quite novel actually exporting containers out of Australia, so may be cheaper and quicker since it’s mostly backloading on empty ships. Having said that, I doubt there’d be enough volume to fill a ship just from Melbourne - thinking it’ll either stop along the Australian coast to fill up, and/or stop in Auckland also. That’ll obviously increase shipping times dramatically.

#1255 8 days ago

Just want mine (number 28) shipped to Geelong

#1256 8 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

Just want mine (number 28) shipped to Geelong

If I lived in Geelong I would happily drive to Melbourne to pick my machine up.
lol I'm thinking about driving from Taree to pick it up in my Brumby.

#1257 8 days ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

I have a Proton Jumbuck that would do the job.

#1258 8 days ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

Then you don't get to have a chat to Bill though.

#1259 8 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Probably run into him at the factory.

#1260 8 days ago
Quoted from gold1:

I have a Proton Jumbuck that would do the job.</blockquotEither of them comfortable

Either will comfortable fit 1 pin in the back. Stops us from buying too many.

#1261 6 days ago

I picked up some fake Tim Tams today.

C241FA5E-BE34-41D6-888C-E264FEF65FFF (resized).jpeg
#1262 6 days ago

2021-06-14 15.14.46.png

On Special! AU$2.75 pk

#1264 5 days ago

please-please-child (resized).jpg

#1265 5 days ago

Just caught up on this thread.

Truly great work from Haggis and a commendation in recognising the value in appealing to a global pinball market and being transparent and honest with their progress.

What a fantastic thread that finally presents the true Australian pinball scene demographics on pinside.

#1266 5 days ago

Tim Tams lol. I've never clamoured for them myself, but so many go mad for them. I used to love Fudge coated Oreos but kind of got over them them they brought out Cadbury Choc Coated Oreos here. I just want good 'ol Chips Ahoy back that we used to have till couple of years back, they leave all of the choc chips available well behind! Right now I have to buy them on ebay or Catch.com. Don't mind a Pepperidge Farm Nantucket Choc Chip either just quietly

#1267 2 days ago

Hi folks, sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere... but do we have any indications of which other classics haggis will be reviving?
Thanks!

#1268 2 days ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks, sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere... but do we have any indications of which other classics haggis will be reviving?
Thanks!

Only speculation at this point. It is all but assured that Centaur will be one.

#1269 2 days ago
Quoted from simbob:

Thanks!

download (resized).jpeg

#1270 1 day ago
Quoted from jorant:

Only speculation at this point. It is all but assured that Centaur will be one.

500 le's needed imo

#1271 1 day ago
Quoted from simbob:

I’m pretty sure we won’t be getting any of the wide bodies for the next four themes. Damian said in an email that they might consider smaller runs of a few after these five.

#1272 1 day ago
Quoted from simbob:

other classics haggis will be reviving?

Yup, lets hear that Haggis has finished up their 200 Celts and production of Fathom has begun.

Put me down for a Paragon or Centaur.

#1273 1 day ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Getting a little quiet in here, how about some relaxing music while we wait... need to see if I can add these to my 2.0 game...

Please no, don't ever ruin a good game with terrible music like this.

#1274 23 hours ago

I reckon Klondike would be a good remake as part of the five.Was a favourite when wagging school.

#1275 20 hours ago

For those pushing for a centaur, the waf is super low on that one, so it may not sell as good as one may think. 8db with multi ball as 2.0 seems more obvious to me.

#1276 20 hours ago
Quoted from etien:

For those pushing for a centaur, the waf is super low on that one, so it may not sell as good as one may think. 8bd with multi ball as 2.0 seems more obvious to me.

#1277 18 hours ago

Speakeasy, Skateball , Hot doggin , Centaur , Strikes and Spares , EBD, Flash Gordon

ALL THESE ARE CLASSIC BALLY

#1278 16 hours ago
Quoted from etien:

For those pushing for a centaur, the waf is super low on that one, so it may not sell as good as one may think. 8db with multi ball as 2.0 seems more obvious to me.

Bring on Centaur! Fortunately for me, all pinball games are pretty much the same to my wife (she doesn't care), so WAF isn't a concern.

There are 1278 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 26.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside