432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 156.
#1201 2 years ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

>
"If it ain't chrome it ain't comin home"

Shit, should have got a standard then, the mermaids are brushed stainless.

#1202 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Shit, should have got a standard then, the mermaids are brushed stainless.

This is joking around?

#1203 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

This is joking around?

Sorry, the standard are brushed stainless and the mermaids are mirrored. My mistake was thinking standard was chrome.

#1204 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sorry, the standard are brushed stainless and the mermaids are mirrored. My mistake was thinking standard was chrome.

Great! it will match the chrome bumpers in the garage then.

#1205 2 years ago

Is it July yet?

I want it NOW!

#1206 2 years ago

Just got my Fathom Mermaid number :"#216", really looking foward to it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/216_(number)

#1207 2 years ago

I got another order confirmation, but still no game #. That's fine though as it's unimportant to me.

#1208 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Is it July yet?
I want it NOW!

Don't expect them in July. I think a realistic time frame would be winter.

They begin in July. Just trying to temper expectations.

Edit: Allow me to clarify. Expect many months to pass before you may take your pinball machine. Many months past July. So Christmas time. If you're Jewish, then Hanukkah time. If you're agnostic, then santa time. I hope this clears up any confusion.

#1209 2 years ago

July is smack bang in the middle of winter here. I think you mean late in the year?

#1210 2 years ago

Anyone know if a standard Fathom backglass will fit the head of the Mermaid edition?

#1211 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

July is smack bang in the middle of winter here. I think you mean late in the year?

So I was speaking to a fella in the northern hemisphere. For him, winter is december. My target audience knew what I meant.

#1212 2 years ago

I understand too, it's just good to remember there's a global audience to your comments.

#1213 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I understand too, it's just good to remember there's a global audience to your

I understand too, it's just good to remember there's a global audience to your comments.

I amended my post. You're absolutely right. Thank you.

#1214 2 years ago

Well done.

#1215 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Don't expect them in July. I think a realistic time frame would be winter.
They begin in July. Just trying to temper expectations.
Edit: Allow me to clarify. Expect many months to pass before you may take your pinball machine. Many months past July. So Christmas time. If you're Jewish, then Hanukkah time. If you're agnostic, then santa time. I hope this clears up any confusion.

I’m still offended

#1216 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1217 2 years ago

Or Colorado! Man it was cold when I was there.

#1219 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I’m still offended

... I'm possibly even triggered and outraged as well !

*at the concept of Xmas being in Winter!? Wtf? Lol

#1220 2 years ago

Just got confirmation e-mail that I’m #185 and holy hell am I stoked for this game. I just assumed a few weeks ago if I was going to find a Fathom it was going to be 6k with a roached playfield and all the gremlins that come with a 40 yr old game. I’m gonna go watch that reveal video for the 35th time

#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Woolgoolga really exists?!! Lol.
I thought you might be making that up.
Nice.

#1223 2 years ago
CA541246-8F08-4E5F-BB19-E94AC59A32AD (resized).pngCA541246-8F08-4E5F-BB19-E94AC59A32AD (resized).png
#1225 2 years ago

I can’t wait to see what they do to Fathom 2.0
But
I am even more super stoked for the CELTS as I love me some artistic originality.
This is why I love WNBJM and any other non themed game. To be surprised is sometimes lost in today’s world

#1226 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I amended my post. You're absolutely right. Thank you.

No.
Noooooooowwwwww!

I want a feast.
I want a bean feast.

#1227 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

I want a bean feast.

Oh, one o' those.

#1228 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Just got confirmation e-mail that I’m #185 and holy hell am I stoked for this game. I just assumed a few weeks ago if I was going to find a Fathom it was going to be 6k with a roached playfield and all the gremlins that come with a 40 yr old game. I’m gonna go watch that reveal video for the 35th time

Congrats. #85, here!

#1229 2 years ago

#161 said the email from Martin this morning.

Yippee

#1230 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

#161 said the email from Martin this morning.
Yippee

Close behind you at #163!

Yay

(I requested #001 and am SHOCKED that I didn't get it. ...

#1231 2 years ago

From the video above, Haggis will commence Celts builds soon then move on to Fathom ?

Wow! Ok, bring it on. Let’s go!!

#1232 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Close behind you at #163!
Yay
(I requested #001 and am SHOCKED that I didn't get it. ...

Looks like I'm way up the chain at #232. Guess I'll go back to sleep for a while till they get to it.

#1233 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Looks like I'm way up the chain at #232. Guess I'll go back to sleep for a while till they get to it.

Game number and build number are different. Pretty sure Damian has stated that they will be shipped based on when the order came in.
Series ticket holders will get theirs first though.

#1234 2 years ago

#233, and you're just up the coast neighbour!

#1235 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Game number and build number are different. Pretty sure Damian has stated that they will be shipped based on when the order came in.
Series ticket holders will get theirs first though.

I would have thought, while true (like if you asked for number 44 but where actually customer 134), a number right down the line would be a reasonable indication of where you stand in the production line. Don't think they were just throwing other (non-requested) numbers out randomly.

#1236 2 years ago

I would have thought, while true (like if you asked for number 44 but where actually customer 134), a number right down the line would be a reasonable indication of where you stand in the production line. Don't think they were just throwing other (non-requested) numbers out randomly.

Weren't you in early though? ... I rekon yours gets built before mine hey?

I'm 92, but I must have been later than the 200th ME sale. I bought in on the penultimate day.

I would guess the build order should align with the order of sales. Except the series buyers being first.

If someone was the 10th buyer and asked for #222, for example, then that would be opposite to my case.

I guess I just mean that perhaps receipt date (chronology order) would be the best indication of the order games might be built in.

My payment advice was 19th of May, 10pm ACST

The way it seemed to me from correspondence when my initial list of numbers were all unavailable, buyers whom requested no number were probably not allocated until after sales ended, and after all requests were reconciled. I did not get a list of remaining numbers, but did learn the highest and lowest numbers available at the time (54-244), so I sent another dozen picks and said I'd leave it up to them.

After all whom were requesting numbers actually had one, then I think the remaining build numbers would have been slotted to the unspecified# list of buyers. I have no idea how many that would be, but I guess they would be fairly well scattered through?

#1237 2 years ago

I think I was order 58 asked for #69 ( gone ) and settled on #181

#1238 2 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I think I was order 58 asked for #69 ( gone ) and settled on #181

But is that the 58th ME purchase? ... or 58th Store purchase?

I mean the important data is most likely what date for the store purchase?

I also asked that my game can be built after all the international games are shipped, I'll be saving ... and later doesn't fuss me really. I will be right near the end there somewhere.

#1239 2 years ago

Speculation may be correct that if you said you didn't give rats arse about game numbers you were advised last as that's what seemed to happen in my case, but the rest i don't know about.

#1240 2 years ago

Build order won't matter for North American games. They will all get shipped together in a container. IMHO expect near the end of the production run.

#1241 2 years ago

I'd say there will be multiple containers...

#1243 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd say there will be multiple containers...

I think I saw someone say it was 50 per container, about 1 months work. and containers would be shipped when full. Then you gotta wait 3 months (?) for the boat to get here.

#1244 2 years ago

33 in a 20' so i assume it would be 66 in a 40'HC.

#1245 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Then you gotta wait 3 months (?) for the boat to get here.

Actual sailing time from Melbourne to LA is only 2 weeks assuming it’s direct. Then all the fluffing around at each end - probably another 2 weeks. I’d say 4-6 weeks worse case.

#1246 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Weren't you in early though? ... I rekon yours gets built before mine hey?
I'm 92, but I must have been later than the 200th ME sale. I bought in on the penultimate day.
I would guess the build order should align with the order of sales. Except the series buyers being first.
If someone was the 10th buyer and asked for #222, for example, then that would be opposite to my case.
I guess I just mean that perhaps receipt date (chronology order) would be the best indication of the order games might be built in.
My payment advice was 19th of May, 10pm ACST
The way it seemed to me from correspondence when my initial list of numbers were all unavailable, buyers whom requested no number were probably not allocated until after sales ended, and after all requests were reconciled. I did not get a list of remaining numbers, but did learn the highest and lowest numbers available at the time (54-244), so I sent another dozen picks and said I'd leave it up to them.
After all whom were requesting numbers actually had one, then I think the remaining build numbers would have been slotted to the unspecified# list of buyers. I have no idea how many that would be, but I guess they would be fairly well scattered through?

Yeah I was 27th April. That's when my order number was given (that's meant to not mean anything), which is #200. Guess a lot will depend on how many people jumped in and started requesting specific machine numbers and threw out the actual queue order in terms of production sequence. I personally had no interest in getting a specific number. Hopefully they don't go and default following the actual numbering sequence in production(would be pretty poor form) as by sound of it I'd have been fairly early in ordering.

Quoted from Jarson:

Then you gotta wait 3 months (?) for the boat to get here.

Welcome to our normal world of buying new pins down here! One of the very few times the situation has been flipped. God forbid people in the US have to wait for a container to be packed from the factory then for the sea freight, then for port clearance and then road transport delivery instead of on a truck from the distributors(or you pick up in person) that got their allocation 5 days ago or less from the factory

#1247 2 years ago

Ah yes, first world problems arising again.
As long as we aren't deep-rooted I can wait, helps me save money for the next , being a ticket holder of the series.

#1248 2 years ago

Wow.

#1249 2 years ago

I’m sure you could have it shipped via air freight if you don’t mind paying the extra $$$. When I shipped Alien from Aus to US it was around $1000 (700 air freight, 150 insurance, 200 customs, 60 for warehouse).

But hard to justify since sea shipping to US is included in the price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.