IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg
Turner deposit (resized).JPG
CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 156.
#1051 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I think all that is about returns only. Nothing their about warranty.

Agree for sure.. just very little to find on the website and that’s the closest thing I found, it looks like it was just lifted off another website.

#1052 2 years ago

Warranty? Pffft . This is pinball, it’s designed to breakdown constantly
I don’t know but 1 year mandatory in oz for electronics. FAST is the platform and the play field is hammer proof so I would think it is good

#1053 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Haven't read thru this entire post, but I have a few questions:
1) How much (US) for Mermaid Edition shipped?
2) Where are these being shipped to?
3) What is the expected delivery date?
4) In the promo video, there is an '80's-style soundtrack in the background--is this the music that plays while in play? Can it be defeated via the menu options?
5) Is the backglass a translite or actual glass?
6) What is the warranty on this pin?
Thanks in advance!

Warranty is 12 months from an email I got from Damian last week.

#1054 2 years ago

So when exactly Is the cutoff time?

#1055 2 years ago
Quoted from HaggisPinball:

Firstly, we will be closing orders for the Mermaid Edition at haggispinball.com on Monday 24th May at midnight AEST. Only Classic Editions will be available to purchase direct after that date.

#1056 2 years ago

So that's what 10am EST tomorrow? Lol

#1057 2 years ago

Pretty sure it is 10 am yesterday and next Thursday due to Australian time warp shenanigans.

#1058 2 years ago

About 12 hrs to cut off from now guys.

#1059 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Pop out Stern rather than GnR?
[quoted image]

Yeah no Rock theme pins for me(regardless of amazing gameplay, design, features etc etc) with the single exception I'll import a BIBLE one of these days.

#1060 2 years ago

Less than a couple of hrs to go people. Just thought I’d see how many were left. Looks like 11 and that’s it. That’s all it would allow me put in my cart.

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Australian time warp shenanigans.

lol .. you can google "time melbourne australia" to translate the time warp at any stage. ( useful if you need to call them)

#1062 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Less than a couple of hrs to go people. Just thought I’d see how many were left. Looks like 11 and that’s it. That’s all it would allow me put in my cart.

Returned a "Sold Out" for me just now ... still a little bit of time to go!?

#1063 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Returned a "Sold Out" for me just now ... still a little bit of time to go!?

Yep. Congratulations team Haggis!

E3ADE782-2DAF-46EA-9889-3C137C71415F (resized).pngE3ADE782-2DAF-46EA-9889-3C137C71415F (resized).png
#1064 2 years ago

You beauty Haggis!
Go you good thing!
Way to go!
She'll be right now!

#1065 2 years ago

Bah was about to put in a deposit and it turned to sold out by the time I found my credit card

#1066 2 years ago

That's what that fear thing's about ....

... missed out

#1067 2 years ago

One will turn up later or just buy a standard edition.

#1068 2 years ago

Be interesting what proportion went overseas.

#1069 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yep but quite a few staying here.

#1070 2 years ago

looks like nitro has some left... If I order through them do you think they will let me throw in on the planetary pinball pallete? Do not want to have this thing go through canada lol

#1071 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

looks like nitro has some left... If I order through them do you think they will let me throw in on the planetary pinball pallete? Do not want to have this thing go through canada lol

No problem

#1072 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd be curious about that also. I know two of them are coming to Colorado.

#1073 2 years ago

I ordered a ME also so that makes 3 to Colorado.

#1074 2 years ago

Curious how many are coming to Minnesota…

#1075 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Curious how many are coming to Minnesota…

FYI. Bryan Kelly spills more beer than he actually drinks. Take care of your machine.

#1076 2 years ago

Ok cool, just put in the order. When is the rest of the money due? Need to move a pin to fund it and want to make sure I have enough time. Thanks

#1077 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ok cool, just put in the order. When is the rest of the money due? Need to move a pin to fund it and want to make sure I have enough time. Thanks

Thanks for the order. Balance not due until game is ready to ship.

#1078 2 years ago

Nice work Haggis. Congratulations!

#1079 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1080 2 years ago

Yeah, but we got one!

Can't see these changing hands too often either.

Pretty much everyone who purchased knew what they were getting and weren't taking a gamble on whether they'd like the gameplay or theme integration.

We purchased because we wanted it long term in our collection.

Same as you don't see the CGC remakes changing hands too often over here.

#1081 2 years ago

Great for pinball, and also really great for Australian pinball. This is a massive step for our country that seems increasingly happy to outsource and offshore manufacturing to the lowest bidder. I'm proud to be onboard and can't wait.

#1082 2 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

Great for pinball, and also really great for Australian pinball. This is a massive step for our country that seems increasingly happy to outsource and offshore manufacturing to the lowest bidder. I'm proud to be onboard and can't wait.

What a great day indeed !

I hope to get a peek inside one when they start rolling in. Celts looks well built. So I suspect this will be even better.

LTG : )

#1083 2 years ago

Fantastic news. Looking forward to seeing some gamplay online and maybe one in person someday.

#1084 2 years ago
haggis scores a goal (resized).jpghaggis scores a goal (resized).jpg
#1085 2 years ago

How big is your dick Ump????

#1086 2 years ago

Glad they all sold out, one way or the other. Wouldn't have felt right if they only made say 232 or something, plus it means the demand is there going forward to future titles.

Only question I have now is when we'll find out our build order. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know how many games will be built before mine. And of course, I know that containers will have to filled prior to shipping, so build date is no guarantee of a delivery window or anything. Still, I'm damn curious!

#1087 2 years ago

Congrats Haggis!! You guys nailed it!

And for those Americans who don't realise we have two major Football codes in Aus . Oh and the other guys got rid of those stupid umpire outfits like nearly 2 decades ago .
one-referee-nrl (resized).jpgone-referee-nrl (resized).jpg

#1088 2 years ago

You're certainly onto a winner here Haggis. Remastering knackered all games with new rules and features is what I've been doing for over a decade now, and it's very popular. I'm currently remastering Twilight Zone, showing these new kids that the classics are still the best.

My first remaster was Gorgar back in 2009. Great artwork, boring gameplay. So I added new code and audio design to match the 'story' in artwork. Same with Seawitch, Centaur, Xenon, Old Chicago, F-14 Tomcat and so many more over the years. It's a lot of fun.

You really can't go wrong with the classics. Modern pinball games are like modern TV shows - all style, no substance.

#1089 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

And for those Americans who don't realise we have two major Football codes in Aus . [quoted image]

We have three

#1090 2 years ago

I said major....calling soccer a major football code here is like calling it major in the US

#1091 2 years ago

I said major....calling soccer a major football code here is like calling it major in the US

It’s the real football, as the rest of the world calls it.

#1092 2 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

It’s the real football, as the rest of the world calls it.

Yeah Except us and the USA. Happy to be in that camp lol.

#1093 2 years ago

We are actually world class in four footballing codes: Aussie Rules and rugby league, where we are hands down the universe’s best; plus rugby union and soccer where we are somewhere back in the field.

Australia is the only country in the world that can say this… but something’s got to give. I would say rugby union will be the first to go

Pretty soon I expect we will be in the top three in pinball manufacture too

#1094 2 years ago

We have 4 major, soccer (or football as it's properly called), Aussie rules, Rugby League and Rugby Union. That's before you get into gridiron (sorry yanks) and International Rules Football (mix of aussie rules and Gaelic football) and other minor football codes.

Pretty sure our biggest team sport across the country would still be netball though.

#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

We have 4 major, soccer (or football as it's properly called), Aussie rules, Rugby League and Rugby Union. That's before you get into gridiron (sorry yanks) and International Rules Football (mix of aussie rules and Gaelic football) and other minor football codes.
Pretty sure our biggest team sport across the country would still be netball though.

We have 2 dominant codes which soak up followers, AFL and NRL. Just look at the viewership stats across all platforms.. Talking about the other codes down from there after Soccer and Union is like talking about the alt codes in the US ie Soccer, Union, and way down the line but operating (like gridiron here) Rugby League.

#1096 2 years ago

Lol.

Almost twice as many people play “soccer” in Aussie as League, AFL and rugby put together.

It’s the same here.

Basketball is the biggest growing sport there and here. All the kids are playing it.

rd

5A4A2025-C836-431B-9EFE-9626CE9CE295 (resized).png5A4A2025-C836-431B-9EFE-9626CE9CE295 (resized).png
#1097 2 years ago

I'm not going to argue with you if you mistakenly think there are only two major leagues in Aus.

Think and say what ever you wish, it's no skin off my nose.

You posted while i was posting Dave. Where the fuck is fishing in that list. It was always #1 when i was a kid.

#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Lol.
Almost twice as many people play “soccer” in Aussie as League, AFL and rugby put together.
It’s the same here.
Basketball is the biggest growing sport there and here. All the kids are playing it.
rd[quoted image]

Get out of here with your facts

#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Get out of here with your facts

Yeah! Stupid facts!

I was surprised Cricket was so low.

If you’d asked me before I looked it up I would have guessed

- soccer
- cricket
- netball
- basketball
- Aussie rules/NRL around the same.

I think NRL was only 150k

Lots of parents are steering their kids away from the heavy contact sports - hence the rise in basketball.

rd

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'm not going to argue with you if you mistakenly think there are only two major leagues in Aus.
Think and say what ever you wish, it's no skin off my nose.
You posted while i was posting Dave. Where the fuck is fishing in that list. It was always #1 when i was a kid.

If you think those other two are 'Majors' in audience than go right ahead, I think the measurements would disagree but what do I know hey, I'm just the bloke who tried to help you when bought my Houdini had all those issues all of sudden with it .

Quoted from rotordave:

Lol.
It’s the same here.
rd[quoted image]

LMFAO How did I know I was also going to have to state that I was NOT referring to PARTICIPATION, but audiences ... Many participate in the US too. Participation is high thanks so many parents being too scared to let their kiddies play contact sport. I used to play it too, at age 7-8 till I got bored with it and never watched a game since like a lot of people who played it as kids. Basketball is exactly the same since it doesn't have the contact sport issues associated with it. The A-League was so popular with TV audiences, it ended up only broadcast on PayTV and streaming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,791 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 156.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/22?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.