image0 (14) (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4536 (resized).jpeg
432458935_10161391757882700_9203589995855484710_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080654_Outlook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240315_080645_Outlook (resized).jpg
IMG_0323 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 157.
#5751 1 year ago

Hope not, i'm halving my collection

#5752 1 year ago

I paid the balance on my game last week (Order 238). Now it's a race between CCLE and Mermaid. (Copious amounts of patience required for both!)

#5753 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

it's a race between CCLE and Mermaid.

Thinking you meant marathon!

#5754 1 year ago

I'm a happy chappy. My mate who paid at the start of the year somewhere got notice his machine is coming.

GO HAGGIS!!!!

#5755 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I paid the balance on my game last week (Order 238). Now it's a race between CCLE and Mermaid. (Copious amounts of patience required for both!)

Trust me, you will need alot of patience, paid September the 9th. Happily waiting since then. Etienne

#5756 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'm a happy chappy. My mate who paid at the start of the year somewhere got notice his machine is coming.
GO HAGGIS!!!!

Sounds like it ended being 8 months not 8 weeks after payment..

#5757 1 year ago
Quoted from Screwloose:

Sounds like it ended being 8 months not 8 weeks after payment..

7 months he said. Order #171

It's Dave (kayakkingoz)

#5758 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

7 months he said. Order #171
It's Dave (kayakkingoz)

Wow he was supposed to be the game after me and I’ve had mine 3 months and played it, worked out it’s probably not for me and nearly ready to pass it on.

Edit: I got him mixed up with someone else I think. Might not have been him that was the next in line.

#5759 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Wow he was supposed to be the game after me and I’ve had mine 3 months and played it, worked out it’s probably not for me and nearly ready to pass it on.
Edit: I got him mixed up with someone else I think. Might not have been him that was the next in line.

I think you are correct, you guys were the same time.

#5760 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Hard to "Fathom" why there is so much delay of delivery between orders that were so close together?

#5761 1 year ago

Maybe a squeaky wheel thing. Dave's pretty laid back.

#5762 1 year ago

Have any delivered games changed hands in the US?

Thinking of moving my NIB game. Need to cull some games and the boxed ones are always an easy target.

#5763 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Have any delivered games changed hands in the US?
Thinking of moving my NIB game. Need to cull some games and the boxed ones are always an easy target.

Not very many from what I can tell.. I know cointaker has one and maybe 2 others in the U.S.?

#5764 1 year ago

Has anybody got any intel about how many Fathoms have been shipped to date, and how many are currently being pushed out of the factory per week?

So we can start speculating about what Haggis' next pin will be, and when it's likely to be in production?

#5765 1 year ago

Grapevine info. Machines paid for and ready to ship are waiting to have enough to fill a container headed to Sparks, Nevada- because many are being air shipped to the US. Thus patience.

#5766 1 year ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Has anybody got any intel about how many Fathoms have been shipped to date, and how many are currently being pushed out of the factory per week?
So we can start speculating about what Haggis' next pin will be, and when it's likely to be in production?

Lol.

#5767 1 year ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Yes. Haggis has.

All else is conjecture.

#5768 1 year ago

No mention of Haggis in this article. Must be a conspiracy, right?

https://bestlifeonline.com/news-scuba-diver-rescued-women-in-mermaid-costumes/

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5769 1 year ago

Anybody wanna even-trade their ME for my minty CLASSIC??? No added cash necessary!

According to Pinside, you’d be gettin a helluva good deal!

B76D0220-C107-412E-B598-B8BCF87FF8A4 (resized).jpegB76D0220-C107-412E-B598-B8BCF87FF8A4 (resized).jpeg
#5770 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianMadden:

They gave us v76 which we applied at the show right before it opened. Damian told us it was still undergoing testing and would be released soon.
I didn't put too much time into the new code since I was busy with show things, but even though the show was loud, I immediately noticed more and fancier light shows and some more sounds.
It's definitely more stable too in terms of getting confused about balls. We had this machine at the Northwest show in June running v62 and there were several times when we had to pull the glass to get a ball out of a saucer because the machine was confused. That never happened at Expo (at least not when I was there).
The machine held up well at Expo too after another essentially three solid days of play. We broke a flipper (cracked plastic, not Haggis's fault) but I was able to buy some replacement bats from a vendor on the floor. (That's why the lower flippers were white instead of translucent blue.) Also there is a physical spot where the ball would get hung up (lower left corner just above the apron). That's what those photos a few posts up show. When we pulled the glass to get the ball, I removed that plastic piece to go find a post from a vendor to block that path to getting stuck, though it was too late and all the vendors were closed by then. But a post to block that area would fix that, I'll install one when we get the machine unpacked back in Seattle. (Haggis may have addressed that in the production runs too, the machine we have was way earlier in the run.)

Do you know if that v76 code available to owners? On their site I can only find v62

1 week later
#5771 1 year ago

Do we know when Haggis will confirm their next game? Also how long does it take to get a game from Australia to the states. That would be a big hold up for me if I am waiting a year for a game.

#5772 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Do we know when Haggis will confirm their next game? Also how long does it take to get a game from Australia to the states. That would be a big hold up for me if I am waiting a year for a game.

No on the first question.

For Fathom, Haggis offered to ship the game to Nevada (Planetary Pinball) for free then the buyer pays for shipping from Nevada to final destination. The catch is you have to wait for Haggis to fill a container (40ish games) before they can be shipped (via boat).

Alternatively, Haggis offers a $250 credit towards Air Freight on Fathoms. Air Freight is very fast but costs $1500+.

#5773 1 year ago

Mine showed up just now.

P1010696 (resized).JPGP1010696 (resized).JPG
#5774 1 year ago

Great stuff Dave!

#5775 1 year ago
Quoted from kayakkingoz:

Mine showed up just now.
[quoted image]

Another Australian that got their Haggis Fathom yet all of the USA orders sit unfilled? Odd. When the sales opened up it was worldwide from what I saw, and of course the USA buyers would be pretty well represented throughout the order numbers.. So why is it that so little machines are actually in the U.S.?

#5776 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Another Australian that got their Haggis Fathom yet all of the USA orders sit unfilled? Odd. When the sales opened up it was worldwide from what I saw, and of course the USA buyers would be pretty well represented throughout the order numbers.. So why is it that so little machines are actually in the U.S.?

I will send a tissue mate.
I’m an Aussie and still in the queue ! What you sooking about?

#5777 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

worlds-smallest-violin.gifworlds-smallest-violin.gif

All of the US orders are unfilled you say?

#5778 1 year ago

I don’t think it matters where the orders originate. I’m sure they are being fulfilled in order of placement.

#5779 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

I will send a tissue mate.
I’m an Aussie and still in the queue ! What you sooking about?

The answer to the question about why there’s so few in the US is posted multiple times on this page. One of them is only 3 posts prior to the question.

#5780 1 year ago

If anyone(EXCEPT dOn!) is tired of waiting and would like to sell their spot please send me a PM.

#5782 1 year ago

I'm sure there are quite a few US orders that elected for the free shipping and are waiting on more games to be made in order to completely fill the container.

#5783 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I'm sure there are quite a few US orders that elected for the free shipping and are waiting on more games to be made in order to completely fill the container.

Also , I don't think there's a rule if you've received a game you have to post it on pinside .

#5784 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Also , I don't think there's a rule if you've received a game you have to post it on pinside .

Well damnit there should be!! I kid..I kid…

Well this American was told yesterday my game will be ready to ship in the next two weeks. Like others I’ll elect DHL shipping as it didn’t sound like they were anywhere close to filling a container.

#5785 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Well this American was told yesterday my game will be ready to ship in the next two weeks. Like others I’ll elect DHL shipping as it didn’t sound like they were anywhere close to filling a container.

Congrats , hopefully it's worth the wait and the money , hope you really enjoy it .

#5787 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

So you and the other high rollers are F’n up the process of containers being filled and shipped. It’s all YOUR fault! Also anyone in the US who receives a machine and doesn’t post pics on Pinside is either a skutch and/or a grog!

#5788 1 year ago

What are you calling? Haggis is ans Aus company, so makes sense to me that Aus customers would get theirs first.

Please dont be the "Impatient American" cause your American.

#5789 1 year ago

The last aussie delivery that was posted here was paid for 7 months ago.

Their has been even spread deliveries as far as i can tell and i followed the thread from the start.

Usually we are watching the people in the US getting new releases months before us, but i've never heard or read an aussie bitching about that.

#5791 1 year ago

I like Punkin a lot. He's a little ruff around the edges for some people so I get it, but I also find him insightful and very funny.

In private, both Punkin and Andrew (Oldskool1969) took extra time to assure this American about Haggis during some dark times several months ago.

That's the sort of thing that matters with me above all else.

Cheers

#5793 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

The last aussie delivery that was posted here was paid for 7 months ago.
Their has been even spread deliveries as far as i can tell and i followed the thread from the start.
Usually we are watching the people in the US getting new releases months before us, but i've never heard or read an aussie bitching about that.

Stern has been known to load up shipping containers of games and ship them off before the U.S. get's its mass distribution and there are many times that overseas customers get their games first. Even some of the early leaks have come from these overseas games. So not entirely true.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Worth, TX
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reston, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,801 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.