CC0F00FB-A797-43FE-BC12-D0192AFA668C (resized).jpeg
mermaid (resized).jpg
example post by a normal pinball company (resized).jpg
creature mermaid (resized).jpg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
PPSR pg 5 (resized).jpg
PPSR pg 4 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 154.
#5051 1 year ago

I have a question about the Fathom backglass lighting. See pics.
Wouldn’t it have been better if the LED boards were white instead of blue on the front?
Will this cause uneven or off color lighting?

D9CE2EDC-EBE4-4EFD-8D71-F9DAD95F16DC.jpegD9CE2EDC-EBE4-4EFD-8D71-F9DAD95F16DC.jpegE98B1142-F04F-4BAE-A525-52CAFAC5AA94.jpegE98B1142-F04F-4BAE-A525-52CAFAC5AA94.jpeg
#5052 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

What the hell is wrong with these vegans? Do carnivores try and make their meat look like broccoli? FFS if vegies are so great why are you trying to make them look, feel and taste like meat?
[quoted image]

I like wearing my Vegan t-shirt while eating meat! I am a meat lover, but my brother likes to be Vegan.

As for Haggis congrats on getting games out. Might of been a little harsh during their non regular update period recently. They have proven me wrong!

#5053 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I've always been partial to girl in latex on back of Centaurs bike....

I liked the girl on Paragon. She got me through puberty.

#5054 1 year ago
Quoted from DirtyDeeds:

I liked the girl on Paragon. She got me through puberty.

I had Paragon #1001, along with others. That was the only low number I have ever owned, was a production sample. Bally made great early electronic pinball machines, which I spent my youth & adult life playing.

#5055 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

As for Haggis congrats on getting games out. Might of been a little harsh during their non regular update period recently. They have proven me wrong!

200w.gif200w.gif

#5056 1 year ago
Quoted from Clytor:

But what if it was cake?[quoted image]

Probably contains eggs and dairy, so isn't vegan either lol

#5057 1 year ago

No but it's cake that looks like meat.

I just can't form a view, it's too unnatural.

#5058 1 year ago
Quoted from blue95:

Probably contains eggs and dairy, so isn't vegan either lol

Yeah, I doubt anything on that tv show is vegan. I'm not vegan but I've had some great vegan cake and baked goods.

#5059 1 year ago

Yes.

#5060 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I like wearing my Vegan t-shirt while eating meat! I am a meat lover, but my brother likes to be Vegan.

Given $100,000, could you get at least one pin with Fathoms quality and playability out the door?

#5061 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Given $100,000, could you get at least one pin with Fathoms quality and playability out the door?

The Ghostbusters warned us about crossing streams. Don't do this.

#5062 1 year ago
Quoted from jjga:

Amen! Please don’t!

#5063 1 year ago

I just paid my DHL bill to have my Mermaid I’d shipped by air. Should be shipped in the next week or so!
Great job to Damian and crew!
Let’s go Haggis!
Plus a free thank you gift for being patient.
That’s good business. Thanks to Damian.

#5064 1 year ago
Quoted from jjga:

Plus it's just mean to make fun of people who are having a hard time, yes?

#5065 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

I just paid my DHL bill to have my Mermaid I’d shipped by air. Should be shipped in the next week or so!
Great job to Damian and crew!
Let’s go Haggis!
Plus a free thank you gift for being patient.
That’s good business. Thanks to Damian.

Congratulations what # out of 250 are you?
I’m guessing you are a Series Ticket holder?

#5066 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:I just paid my DHL bill to have my Mermaid I’d shipped by air. Should be shipped in the next week or so!

How much to have it shipped?

#5067 1 year ago
homer-weed (resized).pnghomer-weed (resized).png
#5068 1 year ago

No, but you might be thinking of the pie in American Pie?

#5069 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

How much to have it shipped?

$1700 USD

#5070 1 year ago
Quoted from Meldenhut:

Congratulations what # out of 250 are you?
I’m guessing you are a Series Ticket holder?

#19 (there is no order by numbers so they don’t matter)
Yes.

#5071 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No but it's cake that looks like meat.
I just can't form a view, it's too unnatural.

Most "fake vegan meat" is unhealthy as hell once you look at the ingredients and dietary information.

Marketing.

#5072 1 year ago

Does anyone have pictures or footage from the Brisbane masters
I heard there are 2 machines there

#5073 1 year ago

The Nitro Fathom is at Yegpin Show ...
Beautiful game, pictures don't do it justice .

#5074 1 year ago
Quoted from Meldenhut:

Does anyone have pictures or footage from the Brisbane masters
I heard there are 2 machines there

You can hear the epic spinner sound from 100 meters away.

#5075 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , I don't have one on order but if I did , ID drive 10 minutes up the road

- HEY DAMIAN, WHERE'S MY GAME!?

- STOP COMING HERE THREE TIMES A DAY!!!

#5076 1 year ago

Received my invoice on Friday. Requested a bit more information regarding my place in line. The freight thing gets me. You have the option to upgrade and ship direct for an extra $1700 (guesstimate ) or wait 3 or 4 months or longer to fill a container? How long will it take to get a full container ready to ship to the US? That is the question I’d like an answer on. Either way, I’m excited to be in line for production!

#5077 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

- HEY DAMIAN, WHERE'S MY GAME!?
- STOP COMING HERE THREE TIMES A DAY!!!

Must be a language barrier

#5078 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anyone know if/when Haggis will be notifying buyers of where they are in the production line?
I haven't received a response re: this from them.

<<crickets>>

Guess not.

crickets.gifcrickets.gif

#5079 1 year ago

Did you expect pinside members to be able to give you information about Haggis production schedule?
Really actually expect that in the way you are disappointed now that we haven't?

Quoted from screaminr:

Must be a language barrier

He's making a joke that every time you drive past you stop and ask where your machine is. Took me a little while to see it too.

#5080 1 year ago

x

#5081 1 year ago

Had a chance to play the one at Yegpin, yesterday commented on the looks of the game and its a beauty, played it today and smooth as butter, the only thing to comment on would be the sound as you don't get the full experiance in a room of 200 pins and people.
Sure it's got great sound , now how to get it out of there without being seen ?

#5082 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Received my invoice on Friday. Requested a bit more information regarding my place in line. The freight thing gets me. You have the option to upgrade and ship direct for an extra $1700 (guesstimate ) or wait 3 or 4 months or longer to fill a container? How long will it take to get a full container ready to ship to the US? That is the question I’d like an answer on. Either way, I’m excited to be in line for production!

Got two questions for you or anyone else here. The price you mentioned of 1700 if you chose airfare is that after the discount that Damien mentioned he would credit anyone for the sea rate that he would of covered and second when everyone here is getting notified of payment request for build date, who is the email coming from, is it Damien or does it come listed as email from Haggis etc. I want to do search on my emails make sure I haven't missed my notice with the chance it might end up in spam folder or something. Thanks

#5083 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

He's making a joke that every time you drive past you stop and ask where your machine is. Took me a little while to see it too.

Thanks , Now I get it , good one .
My comprehension skills were a bit fuzzy after 20 beers

#5084 1 year ago

Video from the Brisbane Masters
3:31 to 3:45

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540824140

#5085 1 year ago

Congratulations Haggis pinball . Mermaid edition!!

D917EBF2-C589-40FB-92A6-DB06B6E075D0 (resized).jpegD917EBF2-C589-40FB-92A6-DB06B6E075D0 (resized).jpeg
#5086 1 year ago
Quoted from CQQLKAT-LEE:

Got two questions for you or anyone else here. The price you mentioned of 1700 if you chose airfare is that after the discount that Damien mentioned he would credit anyone for the sea rate that he would of covered and second when everyone here is getting notified of payment request for build date, who is the email coming from, is it Damien or does it come listed as email from Haggis etc. I want to do search on my emails make sure I haven't missed my notice with the chance it might end up in spam folder or something. Thanks

""The state of global shipping is still extremely volatile and has shifted greatly from when we first offered free shipping by container to PPS in Nevada, USA. We are still happy to honour that option, but we are also aware that some people will want their games quicker than it may take for us to fill a 40-foot container and have it shipped to PPS for on-shipping by yourself. As such, we are happy to discount any alternate shipping arrangements by the amount we had previously allocated ($250USD per game). e.g. DHL Express has been a reliable service for us over the last 12 months and we are happy facilitate the entire process on your behalf.
As we approach the boxing of your game, we can discuss further the best option for shipping""

That's a quote I got from an email ending with Haggispinball.com. This tells me the final shipping cost to fly is going to be a moving target for each of us depending on timing, the shipping company and world events.

#5087 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

""The state of global shipping is still extremely volatile and has shifted greatly from when we first offered free shipping by container to PPS in Nevada, USA. We are still happy to honour that option, but we are also aware that some people will want their games quicker than it may take for us to fill a 40-foot container and have it shipped to PPS for on-shipping by yourself. As such, we are happy to discount any alternate shipping arrangements by the amount we had previously allocated ($250USD per game). e.g. DHL Express has been a reliable service for us over the last 12 months and we are happy facilitate the entire process on your behalf.
As we approach the boxing of your game, we can discuss further the best option for shipping""
That's a quote I got from an email ending with Haggispinball.com. This tells me the final shipping cost is going to be a moving target for each of us depending on timing, the shipping company and world events.

OK so it's only 250 dollar discount they've allocated. Unfortunately with the incredible amount they're looking to get these days for air shipping, I may have to ship it by sea rather than to pay almost 2k to get it by air. That's a crazy shipping cost curious how many people who are getting mermaids are going to chose to pay by Air shipping verses free by sea?

#5088 1 year ago
Quoted from CQQLKAT-LEE:

OK so it's only 250 dollar discount they've allocated. Unfortunately with the incredible amount they're looking to get these days for air shipping, I may have to ship it by sea rather than to pay almost 2k to get it by air. That's a crazy shipping cost curious how many people who are getting mermaids are going to chose to pay by Air shipping verses free by sea?

My game should be shipping in the next few weeks and I am going with air shipping.

#5089 1 year ago
Quoted from CQQLKAT-LEE:

Yeah, I'm debating whether to go air or sea. The only thing that concerns me about sea is how long it will take Haggis to fill a container's worth of Fathoms.

If it takes Haggis 4 months to build my game once I pay for it, then a couple more months waiting for a container full, then 3 months on the boat. Then however long it takes PPs to ship out to me. I could easily that whole process taking nearly a year. That's a long time to wait after making a full payment.

#5090 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, I'm debating whether to go air or sea. The only thing that concerns me about sea is how long it will take Haggis to fill a container's worth of Fathoms.
If it takes Haggis 4 months to build my game once I pay for it, then a couple more months waiting for a container full, then 3 months on the boat. Then however long it takes PPs to ship out to me. I could easily that whole process taking nearly a year. That's a long time to wait after making a full payment.

I see the majority of new owner making the same decision. I don’t want to wait 6 months to fill a container and who knows what the status of things will be 6 months from now. Great I hope, but I’d rather spend more now to have the game in hand than to put off ownership for that long. Hopefully in the future we can have an idea of production numbers. Right now it could be only 1 game a week? I have no idea.

I just sold my original Fathom and playfield/restoration package today. I’m all in. Paying my final invoice tomorrow.

Go Haggis!!

#5091 1 year ago

All you Yanks are finally feeling the agony the rest of the world feels with large items freight. Sucks doesn’t it?

#5092 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

All you Yanks are finally feeling the agony the rest of the world feels with large items freight. Sucks doesn’t it?

Lol...

#5093 1 year ago
Quoted from CQQLKAT-LEE:

That's a crazy shipping cost curious how many people who are getting mermaids are going to chose to pay by Air shipping verses free by sea?

I was going to fly my game regardlessly. To find out they are going to credit the boat cost was a nice surprise.

#5095 1 year ago

With $250 credit and $500 you would have to pay for PPS shipping it to you, so around $1000 extra for air fright to save about 6-9months long of wait time. Is that even a hard decision?

#5096 1 year ago
Quoted from CQQLKAT-LEE:

I'm always about Free

#5097 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

With $250 credit and $500 you would have to pay for PPS shipping it to you, so around $1000 extra for air fright to save about 6-9months long of wait time. Is that even a hard decision?

$1700ish air freight for mid-west USA -$500ish for PPS freight is $1200ish difference…

#5098 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

$1700ish air freight for mid-west USA -$500ish for PPS freight is $1200ish difference…

But they said they’d give you $250 credit towards the air freight.

#5099 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

But they said they’d give you $250 credit towards the air freight.

1700 is with the 250 credit included

#5100 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

1700 is with the 250 credit included

OK, I would opt for the boat shipment, the game is already very expensive without another 10-12% for shipping.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
Machine - For Sale
Sydney, NSW
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
There are 7,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 154.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-by-haggis-pinball/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.