image-517.jpg
image-69.jpg
image-288.jpg
image-856.jpg
image-439.jpg
image-99.jpg
image.jpg
image-973.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 8 years ago

I think you should get all the trim and legs powder coated in that teal color.

#41 8 years ago

If you want to win best in show, you'd better see if Mike Chestnut will take that wireform. It's no contest between stock brass plating and his!

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I don't want best in show.
I want best 90's.

that's what I meant. Even if you want to be best of the 90's you need some serious bling

#61 8 years ago

I can't stand the look of the cheap pop rivets. For some reason, the hole in the middle drives me nuts and I prefer the semi-tubular rivets like they come from the factory. The downside is you have to spend a good bit for a rivet press.

I highly recommend the one from Pinrestore as mentioned earlier. You can save a good bit of money if you just buy the kit from them and the arbor press from Harbor Freight. But you have to own or know someone with a drill press. Preferably, one of you must be competent with said drill press.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-world-cup-soccer-project-best-90s-tpf-2016?tu=jwo825 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.