Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 478 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jaredbs.jpg
    4O1A7082.jpg
    4O1A7109.jpg
    4O1A7099.jpg
    4O1A7038.jpg
    4O1A7092.jpg
    4O1A7060.jpg
    4O1A7015.jpg
    4O1A7059.jpg
    4O1A6996.jpg
    4O1A6941.jpg
    4O1A6843.jpg
    4O1A6915.jpg
    4O1A6817.jpg
    4O1A6814.jpg
    4O1A6788.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kray37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#160 10 years ago

Actually 3 sides to every story.....his, hers, and the truth!!

#168 10 years ago

I knew it was gonna be a cluster......

#193 10 years ago

I would sure hope they're all in by now or a picketing I see in the future.....along with Jared with a very nice list of A-list pins shortly to follow haha

#206 10 years ago

well im glad it worked out in the long run....kuddos!

#448 10 years ago
    Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

You need to conform son. Next time remember to run things by the texas pinball illuminati before you try this shit again boy. Plebs gonna pleb.

Well, we just know Jared from here(Dallas) already, since hes only been in the "pinball/arcade world" for just over a year or two. We know him because he likes HIM! If he was just himself rather than pushing himself onto people, the community, then maybe we would have sympathisized with him and liked him for that reason....but we don't know any difference. But notoriety is what he wanted, well he got it! BUT it comes with it's own pros and cons I believe.

My first run-in with Jared was that he wanted to buy an arcade game(maybe pinball, can't really remember) from me a year and a half ago. I posted prices to a local group via email prior to posting pix of games I was selling(probably 10 total). Several people wanted one game in particular game he wanted also and I think he was even 4th or 5th in line via emails. Someone said they would take it, site unseen, so it's sold! I swear, I got several rash, sarcastic, ugly emails telling me what a piece of shit I was for not holding it for him(who I've never met either mind you), and later found out who he was real quick. My last email just said, "Do not ask to buy anything again from me please cause I will not sell you anything". He just wouldn't let it go, but I ignored. VERY VERY $HITTY

Anyway, it sure sounds like the party was pretty cool(can't stand "Epic" either especially used on my own event) but I wasn't about to dish money for him just because our first interaction didn't work so well haha. Although I'm glad everything went fairly well and pinsiders had a good time.That had to be a hell of a lot of work and congrats on a good show! Every concert I think I've ever been to was late, overcrowed, people pissed, whatever. You did pull it off though...kuddos!

Jared, noone would have cared if you made money on the deal....hell I would if did it(at least a little)
    But that's why everyone is calling BS.

Just be honest! If you are, plus are in debt from this or whatever, then maybe you want notoriety too much and now both are your problem!

Just my 2 cents....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kray37.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-party-2014-vanilla-ice-coolio-tone-loc-rob-base-and-pinball?tu=kray37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.