Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 478 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jaredbs.jpg
    4O1A7082.jpg
    4O1A7109.jpg
    4O1A7099.jpg
    4O1A7038.jpg
    4O1A7092.jpg
    4O1A7060.jpg
    4O1A7015.jpg
    4O1A7059.jpg
    4O1A6996.jpg
    4O1A6941.jpg
    4O1A6843.jpg
    4O1A6915.jpg
    4O1A6817.jpg
    4O1A6814.jpg
    4O1A6788.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider graystarsfan1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#97 10 years ago

How will you know if we are a pinside member? I have one ticket to the party, non VIP. Just fyi.

1 week later
    #439 10 years ago

As an original contributor to this party in the beginning I was excited at first. All I wanted was Vanilla Ice and the TMNT. That was what was originally set up. And an arcade with pinballs. Thats it. That would have been good enough for me and thats why I contributed to go at first. Then as the months went on, more stuff was added with more music acts and more "features". It quickly became obvious that this was going to be TOO MUCH and be a cluster. And it was. Doors didn't even open on time and was blamed on Vanilla Ice taking too long at sound check. The free pizza was cold and ran out. It was just too over the top and too much crap was piled on as the months went on. Friends and I that went got extremely tired of all the stuff thrown on top of the original idea. I posted what I thought on FB after the event only to be attacked by some guy that is obviously good friends with Jared. That guy single handedly re-affirmed my decision to never give money for anything Jared does again. And also, the other guy Brandon helping Jared do this is a total a-hole. He was trashing a sponsor of the event the day after and also giving EVERYONE who had a negative review a hard time and just being an a-hole. Not someone I would want to associate my events with. I would also tell my friends and family to not talk to anyone who gave their opinion on the party. I know you mean well (it seems). But, if you would have just left it at the original goal and the original party instead of inviting too many people and adding on crap like power rangers, rob base, humpty hump dude and Burton Gilliam?? It was really way over the top and sucks that you apparently went over 90k, how thats even possible I don't know. At any rate, it looks like you have your friends bailing you out with their fund set up and I'm sure you will do this again.

#456 10 years ago

Can't ask for anything more than that. I for one appreciated the house party you did last year. That was a good event. Should happen more often since we have NO WHERE to play in DFW. Seriously, not one damn dive bar that I can go to and drink beer and play pinball. Its sad.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider graystarsfan1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-party-2014-vanilla-ice-coolio-tone-loc-rob-base-and-pinball?tu=graystarsfan1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.