Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 478 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jaredbs.jpg
    4O1A7082.jpg
    4O1A7109.jpg
    4O1A7099.jpg
    4O1A7038.jpg
    4O1A7092.jpg
    4O1A7060.jpg
    4O1A7015.jpg
    4O1A7059.jpg
    4O1A6996.jpg
    4O1A6941.jpg
    4O1A6843.jpg
    4O1A6915.jpg
    4O1A6817.jpg
    4O1A6814.jpg
    4O1A6788.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 478 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
    #151 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

There's two sides to every coin, and rarely do you see the other side when it's lying flat.

I like this quote, I'll have to use this in the future.

#152 10 years ago

Yup, I agree with Frax...Jared ROCKS! I hope it goes Grrrrreat. Exposure for pinball is great as well, but really it would just be fun to be there. The music, the pins, the atmosphere. Just sounds, well, epic.

Jared I had no idea you had fans like these, nay, groupies that follow you around. I admire their dedication. You have to start your fan base somewhere and these guys seem like dedicated fan club presidents on the make.

If Jared makes some bank on this I will be truly impressed. Getting it all together sounds like a reward in itself, but the money being made is gravy. Great job.

#153 10 years ago

for those of us that can't go, please post videos, pics of this. thanks!

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Yup, I agree with Frax...Jared ROCKS!

That's not what I said. At all. Reading comprehension is a vital skill....

#155 10 years ago

yep.... waiting on pix
    who's posting links to some live-streams for us losers at home ?

wish i was there...

#156 10 years ago

Jared, don't listen to the shit that other assholes are shoveling! No one will understand exactly what is involved in executing something of this nature until they try it themselves. This unfortunately takes Big Balls and not everyone has them. If someone doesn't like it or they think that they can do better, you tell them to get their wallets out. All of the responsibility is resting on your shoulders, not theirs. It's pretty easy to stand on the sidelines and complain that you aren't doing it right! Tell them to get into the game or shut the F%#K UP! When the bills come due, you won't see a single Hater in line to pay it for you. Hell, I went to the store yesterday to buy some snacks for my pinball party tonight and I spent $200, just on snacks and pop alone!
    Keep up the good work! Wish I could have been there tonight!
    P.S. My Balls are so big that I have small planets that orbit them! Enjoy! BigB

#157 10 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

small planets that orbit them

Can only imagine the size of your arse then...

#158 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

You laugh, but I swear to you that not only have I spent every penny on the parties combined features, but we are actually several thousand dollars OVER budget.
    Just to give you an an idea , the venue is now $17,000, vanilla ice is $15,000 plus $1000 hotel + $2800 equipment rental. Flights combined cost me $6,000. Digital underground was $7000. The pizza for the party was over $3200...
    I'm not bitching here, I'm just saying... People really want to paint this as me making a pontiff money... And I swear to God... not a cent is being made.

#159 10 years ago

Just picked up some Nerf guns to donate and will arrive about 5pm! See you guys there!!!

#160 10 years ago

Actually 3 sides to every story.....his, hers, and the truth!!

#161 10 years ago

PICs! Vids! Y'all owe us!!! Post some stuff dudes!

#162 10 years ago

Happy birthday!

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

On my last leg of the flight now. Touchdown Dallas in one hour!!!

Yep Fat Train is gonna miss out on TBF he chose the party instead, Im gonna miss hanging with him in Texas. Hopefully we can get him there next year.

Joe(acejedi)

#164 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

You're about a month early for the Texas Pinball Festival?!?

This was the quote I was trying to reference lol, Gonna miss You Fat Train at the Texas Pinball festival this year but have fun at the party!

Joe(acejedi)

#165 10 years ago

I was down there for a while today dropping off my game and helping with setup a little. Played some games and saw Young MC soundcheck. I'll be back there in an hour or so- Barry

#166 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Bakushan! Word to your mother!

#167 10 years ago

VIP is bs! Another hour before we are even let in the building
    Regretting this! Can't listen to sound checks or anything!

Lots of pissed off people Jared.

#168 10 years ago

I knew it was gonna be a cluster......

#169 10 years ago

Are you kidding? I'm standing out here and the doors were supposed to open for everyone by 6:30. If the line doesn't start moving soon I'm just going home

#170 10 years ago

Just made it to Dallas with my group of 8 and checked in to hotel. We are heading to the party in 15 minutes. Had a blast on the ride up here.

#171 10 years ago

Take your time

#172 10 years ago

They stopped posting about the line. Does that mean y'all are in? edit - 7.10pm

#173 10 years ago

No. Line has not moved

#174 10 years ago

bummer. Please post updates for all of us vicariously reading about this.

#175 10 years ago

The Facebook page is blowing up. Pics of the hallway or whatever packed with people.

#177 10 years ago

That's the line outside to get in. A guy next to me in line just checked and the doors were still closed

#178 10 years ago

We are hanging out at the NYLO bar killing time. I guess this is the new pre-party.
    Come find us if you want.

#179 10 years ago

Well the line ain't movin. So were over at the NyLo hotel bar enjoying ouselves. Better than waiting in line, doin nothin.

IMAG1253.jpgIMAG1253.jpg
    #180 10 years ago

Damn Drama already, I hope this gets worked out or there is gonna be a riot lol! Glad I chose TBF instead.

Joe(acejedi)

#181 10 years ago

8pm and line isn't moving. Turning into Jareds Epic Fail.

[attachment=1475667,]
    #182 10 years ago

I thought I got in early bringing a game? Wtf

IMAG1254.jpgIMAG1254.jpg
    #183 10 years ago

Currently 1357th in line. General admission baby!

#184 10 years ago

Still waiting at hotel. How is the line looking?

#185 10 years ago

About 300 people shorter than it was.

#186 10 years ago

Any update on the line. Thanks in advance.

#187 10 years ago

doors open? any pix from inside ?

#188 10 years ago

Line's about half what it was when I got here at 7:30. If you have physical tickets you can go to the front of the line. I don't.

#189 10 years ago

The facebook page has tons of hilarious comments:

"Who's running will call, TSA?"

"Hobo trash can fires are being reported from the back of the line."

"I heard Vanilla Ice got bit by his pet monkey! Then Coolio drank too many red bulls, and people waited more than hours in line because they opened the doors late. So Crazy Fun!"

"Where are Jared's epic waiting in line for hours porta johns?"

"This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me... And I did 3 tours in Iraq..."

Vanilla Ice has a pet monkey? I hope someone has pictures of that... lol

#190 10 years ago

People who brought machines aren't getting in early?

#191 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

I thought I got in early bringing a game? Wtf

IMAG1254.jpg 113 KB

Too funny!!!!!......

#192 10 years ago

any pix?

#193 10 years ago

I would sure hope they're all in by now or a picketing I see in the future.....along with Jared with a very nice list of A-list pins shortly to follow haha

#194 10 years ago

AND PEOPLE CALLED /ME/ A DICK?

#195 10 years ago

If one wants to hire Coolio or V.Ice for future reference, what does that cost ?

#196 10 years ago

Like they say; Everything's bigger in Texas!

#197 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

If one wants to hire Coolio or V.Ice for future reference, what does that cost ?

Ice = 15k
    Coolio = 5k

Just got home from party. Exhausted. It had a slow start with the lines / ticketing but the performances were great!!!! I'll post pics tomorrow.

#198 10 years ago

Back in the hotel from the party. Will do a full review tomorrow. Man, it was awesome.

#199 10 years ago

WAKE UP LOSERS! Reports and pics are needed

#200 10 years ago

OK I feel better after checking the FB page for pics, vids and comments. Sounds like it ROCKED. If you made money and had a good time - you should do it again Jared.

There are 478 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-party-2014-vanilla-ice-coolio-tone-loc-rob-base-and-pinball/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.