Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 478 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jaredbs.jpg
    4O1A7082.jpg
    4O1A7109.jpg
    4O1A7099.jpg
    4O1A7038.jpg
    4O1A7092.jpg
    4O1A7060.jpg
    4O1A7015.jpg
    4O1A7059.jpg
    4O1A6996.jpg
    4O1A6941.jpg
    4O1A6843.jpg
    4O1A6915.jpg
    4O1A6817.jpg
    4O1A6814.jpg
    4O1A6788.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 478 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
    #51 10 years ago

oh man I'm so pissed I can't get time off work to go to this

#52 10 years ago

Here we go...

EPIC SIDEWAYS MEGA COLLAGE SMALL.jpgEPIC SIDEWAYS MEGA COLLAGE SMALL.jpg

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Here we go...

EPIC SIDEWAYS MEGA COLLAGE SMALL... 509 KB

So crazy man. Go big or go home. You're going big my man congrats!!

#54 10 years ago

Someone can let JJP know... this is how you do an EPIC announcement.

#55 10 years ago

Ernie Reyes Jr!!!!

#56 10 years ago

Jared, the musical line-up is not my "cup of tea" but man I will admit it's one hell of a line up you have there! All the best to you with your party and hope it goes without any incidents!!!! Please have someone take a deluge of pictures and share!!!

#57 10 years ago

Maybe you can talk Stern and JJP to supply a few pins with a few reps for the party!

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Maybe you can talk Stern and JJP to supply a few pins with a few reps for the party!

I'm good... But I don't think in that good!

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

I'm good... But I don't think in that good!

Ya won't know if ya don't ask....

#60 10 years ago

OMG!
    you got THB making a guest appearance
    Who do you know Bakushan?
    Who do you know......

#61 10 years ago

I had to google who Angie Bolling was, how random you got her to show up.

What's more random and gross is that when you google her one of the suggestions is "Angie Bollings feet" ewwwww.

#62 10 years ago

Miki the Monkey bailed? Aww man!

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

OMG!
    you got THB making a guest appearance
    Who do you know Bakushan?
    Who do you know......

THB?

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

What's more random and gross is that when you google her one of the suggestions is "Angie Bollings feet" ewwwww.

Only right since I have ROBOCOP coming out. (Thats an actual picture of his suit and the actor playing it)feature34.jpgfeature34.jpg

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from swf127:

Miki the Monkey bailed? Aww man!

Sure he did... sure he did...

#66 10 years ago

Hey everyone,

Jareds Epic Party is NOW A 3 DAY EVENT!!!?!?!

On Thursday the 20th we will be showing the original TMNT on the BIG SCREEN at Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson. Ticket includes all you can eat pizza! Ages 6+ welcome.

http://drafthouse.com/movies/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pizza_party/dfw

On Friday the 21st we will be showing TMNT2, which the Epic Party is loosely based upon. Kevin Eastman (TMNT Co-Creator), Ernie Reyes, and the NINJA TURTLES themselves will be joining us! This one will sell out fast!

http://drafthouse.com/movies/jareds-epic-party-presents-tmnt-ii-secret-of-the-ooze-w-kevin-eastman-ernie/dfw

Buy tickets while you can! See you at the movies!!

-Jared

#67 10 years ago

Seems strange that there isn't a TMNT Convention since there seems to be a Con for every other kind of fandom. I know they've been part of the PowerCon that has a bunch of other 80's cartoon heroes. Methinks your party might be the genesis for a TMNT-only convention, though. Seems like you're hitting all the same types of things most of the cons do for the fans: original stars appearing, cosplayers, fan recreations, etc.

Also strange that a website that's named ninjapizza.net and claims to be the definitive news source for all things TMNT has no info on your party whatsoever.

#68 10 years ago

They are obviously: liars. lol

#69 10 years ago

I won't be going to this and it's a bit off topic but my son has been watching the first 2 TMNT movies lately. I haven't seen them in years, pretty much since I was a kid. I figured I would see them as dated and lame, but I actually still enjoyed them myself.

Either way have fun guys, looks to be a damn good time.

1 week later
    #70 10 years ago

So, I have eight tickets for this event and already have arranged for a limo.

I need to convert (at least) two of my eight tickets from regular tickets to VIP tickets. Anyone with VIP tickets unable to go for any reason or feel they could make due with regular tickets (plus cash going their way) instead of VIP tickets? PM me.

#71 10 years ago

Yeah, I haven't seen those for a really long time. I remember seeing the foot soldier hangout and thinking "man, I wanna be a foot soldier". Was there an arcade? I just remember the indoor skatepark off the top of my head..

#72 10 years ago

There sure is an arcade! And immediately spy a High Speed pinball as well

#73 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah, I haven't seen those for a really long time. I remember seeing the foot soldier hangout and thinking "man, I wanna be a foot soldier". Was there an arcade? I just remember the indoor skatepark off the top of my head..

Yup, they got everything, including cigarettes.

#74 10 years ago

If Miki bailed, you have to be wondering: "What does he know, that I don't?"

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I reckon angie and her feet would still go alright today. Albino panthers ftw.

#76 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

If Miki bailed, you have to be wondering: "What does he know, that I don't?"

Did he really bail?

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Did he really bail?

Dunno. On the poster it says he won't be attending.
    What are you hiding!?!
    Lol

Good luck with the bash.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

Dunno. On the poster it says he won't be attending.
    What are you hiding!?!
    Lol
    Good luck with the bash.

Long story short PETA was making a big deal out of it for no F#$king reason. They told the organizers to cancel the act and they said No, you people are stupid (I'm paraphrasing but you get it)... Once they started harassing other possible sponsors it was decided just to cancel the act to avoid further frustration from those fur chasers.

Alas, it doesn't matter. Sometimes one feature must be sacrificed for the greater good of 40+ other features

Can't wait! T-Minus 1.5 weeks!

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Long story short PETA was making a big deal out of it for no F#$king reason. They told the organizers to cancel the act and they said No, you people are stupid (I'm paraphrasing but you get it)... Once they started harassing other possible sponsors it was decided just to cancel the act to avoid further frustration from those fur chasers

How the heck is Miki supposed to pay the bills? The monkey is a celebrity and gets all the honeys. He has babies all over the country and needs to pay child support. Then PETA rolls in and the man cannot get a job. Haters...

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Can't wait! T-Minus 1.5 weeks!

Yup, we are in full on count down mode!

#83 10 years ago

So most of you coming in Saturday afternoon? What about you VIP'ers?

#85 10 years ago
    Quoted from DocRotCod:

So most of you coming in Saturday afternoon? What about you VIP'ers?

I've got a crew of 8. Half from Lake Charles. Half from Houston. What time do the festivities commence? We are pumped. One of our 8 is flying in from London, she will win any award for distance.

#86 10 years ago

Pinside members have all day access.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Pinside members have all day access.

What time does it start?

#88 10 years ago

Pinside members welcome anytime after 10am on the 22nd.

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Pinside members welcome anytime after 10am on the 22nd.

I pretty much plan on spending the whole day there (on the 22nd) & helping out with whatever ya need (game setup / moving shit / e.t.c.)

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I pretty much plan on spending the whole day there (on the 22nd) & helping out with whatever ya need (game setup / moving shit / e.t.c.)

P.S. In exactly one week I will be on a plane for this epic of epicness!

#91 10 years ago

This has got to be an annual event....I want to go!!

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

There sure is an arcade! And immediately spy a High Speed pinball as well

That is Sam Rockwell handing out the cigarettes!

Jared did you get him?

#93 10 years ago

Woot woot! My eight tickets arrived today!

#94 10 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

WOW! Good call! With the hair slicked back and little goatee it was tough to tell!

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Woot woot! My eight tickets arrived today!

waynes-world-game-on1.jpgwaynes-world-game-on1.jpg

#96 10 years ago

love the Pacer in the back ground classic!

#97 10 years ago

How will you know if we are a pinside member? I have one ticket to the party, non VIP. Just fyi.

#98 10 years ago

I fly in on Friday, going to the TMNT 2 movie screening, and plan on being at the Epic Party all day on the 22nd plus the VIP Pizza Lunch. I don't mind helping out with anything either. Looking forward to meeting some of you pinsiders.

#99 10 years ago

this is insane! wish I was closer!!! what Jennifer and the time machine from bttf??!!!

crazy awesome event this looks to be

#100 10 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

Jared did you get him?

Shouldn't be too hard to find a Sam Rockwell impersonator, though he'd probably also be handing out fake cigarettes.

This entire thing is awesome/insane/hilarious. Congrats to Jared for having the balls to put this together, the word "epic" is thrown around a lot but this certainly qualifies!

There are 478 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-party-2014-vanilla-ice-coolio-tone-loc-rob-base-and-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.