Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by joelreeves
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-967.jpg
    image-171.jpg
    image-693.jpg
    image-219.jpg
    image-823.jpg
    image-174.jpg
    image-873.jpg
    image-101.jpg
    image-278.jpg
    image-857.jpg
    image-489.jpg
    image-504.jpg
    image-965.jpg
    anti-tip.WCI.280x215.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 9 years ago

Very, Very cool. Can't wait for pictures. Waiting for you to throw an EPIC party on the East Coast and you can travel with your new rig.

#11 9 years ago

This is further evidence of how well the stock market has been doing lately.....LOL. That rig had to be a "pretty penny" and it probably gets less then 10 miles to the gallon.......I suggest you reconsider charging for game play.....LOL. Either that or have them put 3 gallons of gas in the tank as a "cover charge". Still would be a bargain and help pay for you to travel around. My boat eats up 40 gallons an hour cruising the Chesapeake Bay so I know how quickly the dollars add up when you have a gas guzzler !!! Can't take it with you so enjoy it while you are alive.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU and hopefully someday you will be out our way.

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Believe it or not you can drive that rig with just a normal license. It is considered an RV and as long as you keep it looking like an RV with a trailer (no crazy graphics making it look commercial) all you need is a normal license in most states.
    Kind of crazy and I even asked our state police here before buying mine and I was advised NOT to get a CDL.

I wouldn't even try it Jared.....LOL. Good friend of mine always has a driver for his large RV. The one time he didn't he let his girlfriend take his brand new beautiful $500K ++ RV as he was drunk (as he always is as his day always involves the consumption of a 30 pack as he is like the character from the movie "arthur"...LOL). Well when they were leaving his home she takes out a guys mirror on his car. No big deal as my friend wrote him a $500 check to cover it and they were back on there way. However, as she was coming up to a toll booth she yelled back to him (again he was drinking) and he yelled to her "you can make it through that booth don't worry". Well she didn't. Ripped off part of the sides and there was debris all over the place (from what I am told. Well it gets better. He waited for the police for 20 minutes and go inpatient and told his girlfriend to just leave (he has no patience). Well about 10 miles down the road a state trooper pulls him over and almost gave his girlfriend a ticket for leaving the scene but was a nice trooper (probably felt bad for them after looking at all the damage) and just let them go.

Bottomline......get a driver as that is a HUGE RIG (84 feet......not exactly like driving a conversion van more like driving a tractor trailer).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jareds-epic-84-foot-mobile-pinball-arcade-semi-truck?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.