(Topic ID: 138322)

JARED. Please pass this to Mr. Stern please.

By kklank

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2372636-stormwind.jpg
Sword_and_Shield1.jpg
playskull.jpg
419963.jpg
download.jpeg
Screen_Shot_2015-09-09_at_12.39.40_PM.png
got-th-compare.jpg
image.jpg
LFP_Participation.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Gary will sell every game made. Pin is going to be great. Once a flipping video is up all of this art-pocolypse talk will stop. Just wait and see.

#13 8 years ago

Also would you walk into your bosses office, a man who knows how to make a pinball business work, even survive in the face of absolute disaster, and tell him he's made a mistake? Gary is gonna ship tons of this pin, make tons of money, every buyer will love it, while people bragging about their Hobbit and Alien pin are just staring at an empty space in the room.

#20 8 years ago

Jared doesn't have to do a thing, Gary will be aware of this. I feel bad for Jared during a time like this. Nothing he can do. I admit it guys, they really f***** up this one. But I also think collectors are addicted to the next new thing and will gobble this up. Most collectors aren't on pinside. I know thing to accept but it's true

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Jared doesn't have to do a thing, Gary will be aware of this. I feel bad for Jared during a time like this. Nothing he can do. I admit it guys, they really f***** up this one. But I also think collectors are addicted to the next new thing and will gobble this up. Most collectors aren't on pinside. I know thats a hard thing to accept but it's true

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jared-please-pass-this-to-mr-stern-please?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.