Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_1136.jpg
    DSC_1138.jpg
    DSC_1131.jpg
    DSC_1132.jpg
    DSC_1133.jpg
    DSC_1134.jpg
    DSC_1135.jpg
    DSC_1126.jpg
    DSC_1127.jpg
    DSC_1128.jpg
    DSC_1129.jpg
    DSC_1130.jpg
    DSC_1120.jpg
    DSC_1121.jpg
    DSC_1122.jpg
    DSC_1123.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

Invite only posted to a public forum. Interesting...

I wasn't invited but if you guys want another pin and want to make the drive you can grab something that is on the FS page of my site.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

My assumption is/was that he was inviting everyone here by posting this

I know...

1 week later
    #16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Is it kinda sad that the game I'm the most excited to play is Maverick? ;P I have missed a few chances to get one, and it's got tons of drop targets.

Actually that is sad.

I'm stoked to see a C37 will be there. Gotta figure out a way to get calls covered so I can go!

#20 10 years ago

ICB is a very cool game for parties, one day I will have a nice one. Did you not play the one that was at TPF this year?

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Frax,
    If you want a Safe Cracker token Ill bring one to the AHP on sat.
    --Jeff

Doesn't it have more sentimental value if you actually win it out of the machine?

#30 10 years ago

Didn't someone pull a silver token that weekend? I'd have to go back and look but if memory serves I gave away 32 tokens that weekend and 8 went back in to the machine to play ATV. It was pretty cool to see one of the kids there that weekend win one, you'd think that kid hit the lottery....come to think of it Bakushan looked like a giddy school girl to

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

But will you drag it downstairs and take it back up?
    Damn I wish my gameroom was on the 1st floor.

Seems I remember a conversation we had before you bought that house. It ended up with you telling me how your collection doesn't change much, then I just laughed.

#39 10 years ago

That ICB needs a new home

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Honestly Jared. AS much as I'd love to show off TRON LE again....It's more trouble then it's worth.
    If I had something downstairs that was easy to move around I would consider. All that I have downstairs at this time are customers games and I can't risk damage to those since they are not mine.

There always the obligatory touch screen, I've never seen you drag it to an event

#64 10 years ago

You've only got me down for three, which is fine, but originally you wanted four. CP (which was originally the fourth game) ended up selling over the weekend so what else? I finished a BK today that plays pretty tight...thoughts?

There's always this one but who wants to waste the time and energy to open the box
    // Error: Image 119552 not found //

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

As for Table #4 - What are the selections my good man?

I still think you should take South Park. Pinball people don't like it but non players do. You already have some top titles and unless there are just going to be hardcore players there it's a good way to round out the assortment. I honestly don't care what you garb.

#70 10 years ago

Just unfolded the "hype monster" for the first time since TPF to give it a quick tune up for the party. Of course it it has a credit dot...one dead troll...shouldn't' be to bad.

SDC10787.JPGSDC10787.JPG

#73 10 years ago

Troll must have gotten hungry and chewed through the green wire.

SDC10788.JPGSDC10788.JPG

All fixed now. You know what they say...happy trolls make for a happy Medieval
    SDC10791.JPGSDC10791.JPG

#76 10 years ago

Well Bakushan got RFM, MM, DM, and SS...and a 20' enclosed pin hauler. Must be losing my F'n mind, $20k+ worth of pins sure no problem I'd do it for any bum on the street but a trailer worth a quarter of that...that's just asking a little much

Hope he has better luck with my trailer than the one he rented! I was told the party will be "epic"

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Need MORE classics....!!!

Quoted from Jared:

I see lots of classics... lol... how classic we talking...

If it ain't one of those flat slow Stern's it ain't classic enough for Mr. Gehad Nights.

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!! Trophy Nissan of Mesquite is sponsoring the IFPA Tournament! The winner of the PIN*BOT CUP will also get FREE OIL CHANGES FOR A YEAR!!! No fine print... no exclusions. Just free oil changes on a vehicle of your choice.

May just have to go. My diesel cost me about $100 every oil change. Oh wait it's a Nissan dealership, they just know how to work on those cars that sound like pissed off bumble bees, never mind.

#110 10 years ago
    Quoted from joestro78:

Jarred, sounds like you're the new TPF

Really??? Maybe the stepchild.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jared-guynes-presents-ultimate-arcade-house-party-ifpa-rockwall-tx-8313?tu=marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.