6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Bakushan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 50 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_1136.jpg
    DSC_1138.jpg
    DSC_1131.jpg
    DSC_1132.jpg
    DSC_1133.jpg
    DSC_1134.jpg
    DSC_1135.jpg
    DSC_1126.jpg
    DSC_1127.jpg
    DSC_1128.jpg
    DSC_1129.jpg
    DSC_1130.jpg
    DSC_1120.jpg
    DSC_1121.jpg
    DSC_1122.jpg
    DSC_1123.jpg

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

Awesome list !

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

I sent a Facebook invite to Craig Hassell. Hopefully he will get it in time to send me an invite.
    I can fix games and could bring my Addams Family to the event if I get my Ford Escape running again in time.
    It is quite the drive for me and I still need to see if we can stay with my friend in Cedar Hill.

I would love for you to come. We will have Evan Smith there fixing games, but I am sure he could use a hand if things get heavy. We really need to add Addams Family to the lineup. Let me know how I can help you get it there. No, really...

Quoted from balbers:

Wish I could go, but can't. I do appreciate the invite, though! I'm certain it will be an awesome event. Be sure to take some pics!

Lots of great pics will be posted.

Quoted from joestro78:

Reminder:
    If enough people throw in and buy me the Star Wars machine that will be for sale at the event, I will be performing "Can't Touch This" and "Pumps and a Bump" dressed as MC Hammer.

lol...

Quoted from Classic_Stern:

These are excuses.....Cwaig....
    Come on now...................Pony up the TRON...
    Move that pin..

Craig says its more trouble than its worth... but I think the joy of playing his TRON is well worth quite a bit of trouble. But thats just me...

#53 6 years ago

ATTENTION!!! If you are taking advantage of the free pin/game pickup service tomorrow: POST HERE! Even if we've already had a discussion and made arrangements... Post again!

I am finalizing my timing and route. Need your help with this!!

2. City
    3. Time you are available
    4. Game(s) names

Please have your game broken down and ready for dolly transport. Legs off, etc, head secured etc, balls out etc.

See you all tomorrow!!!

1. Jared Guynes - Rockwall - All Day - TMNT, LAH, TAXI, CBW, MAV, F14
    2. Marc Elevation - Granbury - After 6:30pm - MM, RFM, DM
    3. Jeff Frick - Fort Worth - Time? - Volcano
    4. Kenneth Head - Southlake - Team One & Surf Champ - Anytime
    5. Daniel Lazarus - Richardson? - Abra Ca Dabra, Scoprion, ?? - ???
    6. Matt Mac Donagh - Cinemark Theatrs - Dallas - Metallia - Anytime (on Friday)
    7. Gabriel Cantu - Mesquite - NBA Jam - After 5:30pm

Who else????

#54 6 years ago

Now that I have a place to stay and my truck should be ready in time I will bring my Addams Family for the 300 mile trip.
    This machine has just been shopped out and is in awesome shape.
    All LED's, spotlight mod on the bookcase, Bookcase stickers, Thing box stickers, backboard stickers, and a Pinball Pro speaker system.
    Sorry, no color DMD yet. lol.
    Leon.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Now that I have a place to stay and my truck should be ready in time I will bring my Addams Family for the 300 mile trip.
    This machine has just been shopped out and is in awesome shape.
    All LED's, spotlight mod on the bookcase, Bookcase stickers, Thing box stickers, backboard stickers, and a Pinball Pro speaker system.
    Sorry, no color DMD yet. lol.
    Leon.

If you bring our Addams Family how am I supposed to fit in the vehicle with you and Preston?

#56 6 years ago

Ruh roh.....lol..

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

If you bring our Addams Family how am I supposed to fit in the vehicle with you and Preston?

Problem solved. Two cars. lol

Now here is the fun part.
    We can either bring my Addams Family or my AC/DC Premium, but not both.
    Which would everybody rather have?
    The Addams is as described above.
    The AC/DC Premium has, Shaker Motor, Pinball Pro speaker upgrade, Headphone jack that plays while the regular speakers are on as well. Also has a song upgrade. My machine plays:
    Dirty Deeds instead of Hell ain't a bad place to be.
    Shoot to Thrill instead of Let there be Rock
    and Girls Got Rhythm instead of War Machine.

Let me know which machine you would rather have at the event.
    Leon.

#58 6 years ago

Don't matter to me. Both will get a ton of play. Whichever one you feel more comfortable toting around.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

The AC/DC Premium has, Shaker Motor, Pinball Pro speaker upgrade, Headphone jack that plays while the regular speakers are on as well. Also has a song upgrade. My machine plays:
    Leon.

I vote AC/DC on OUR machines lol. I like the work we put in changing the songs and would like to hear everyone's oppinions on it. We've added a few toys to it as well: The new cannon upgrade and the glowing LED AC/DC topper to mention a couple.

All this assuming I'm allowed into the the event

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

All this assuming I'm allowed into the the event

We will let you tag along.
    But you have to promise to behave.

#61 6 years ago

I vote AC/DC also

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Leon.

I would ask if you could please bring the AC/DC if thats ok to you. Also if you have a PIC of it, please post it up so I can share it with the RSVP's on the facebook event.

If thats cool with you, let me know.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

I would ask if you could please bring the AC/DC if thats ok to you. Also if you have a PIC of it, please post it up so I can share it with the RSVP's on the facebook event.
    If thats cool with you, let me know.

Done. Pic of the AC/DC coming up

#64 6 years ago

You've only got me down for three, which is fine, but originally you wanted four. CP (which was originally the fourth game) ended up selling over the weekend so what else? I finished a BK today that plays pretty tight...thoughts?

There's always this one but who wants to waste the time and energy to open the box
    // Error: Image 119552 not found //

#65 6 years ago

Doh! I was looking forward to CP. Black Knight...good tourney game.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

You've only got me down for three, which is fine, but originally you wanted four. CP (which was originally the fourth game) ended up selling over the weekend so what else? I finished a BK today that plays pretty tight...thoughts?
    There's always this one but who wants to waste the time and energy to open the box

Dont tease us with the LE... lol ... awww...

As for Table #4 - What are the selections my good man?

#67 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

As for Table #4 - What are the selections my good man?

I still think you should take South Park. Pinball people don't like it but non players do. You already have some top titles and unless there are just going to be hardcore players there it's a good way to round out the assortment. I honestly don't care what you garb.

#68 6 years ago

My wife would vote for south park, FWIW.

#69 6 years ago

Metallica LE is my vote. Not many people with a chance to play one of those.

#70 6 years ago

Just unfolded the "hype monster" for the first time since TPF to give it a quick tune up for the party. Of course it it has a credit dot...one dead troll...shouldn't' be to bad.

SDC10787.JPG

#71 6 years ago

Your wife does vote for South Park!

#72 6 years ago

I'm just hoping I can finish all my TZ crap in time... I still have to redo pop bumper bodies, get sensor wires in place for the PIG, and rebuild 2.5 flippers. And I'm working 8a-8:30p every day this week except saturday. Obviously friday night will be spent folding TZ up....

#73 6 years ago

Troll must have gotten hungry and chewed through the green wire.

SDC10788.JPG

All fixed now. You know what they say...happy trolls make for a happy Medieval
    SDC10791.JPG

#75 6 years ago

For those that do not follow the Facebook event page, an IFPA tournament is going to take place. It is a single elimination 64 player bracket. As of this morning, there are 40 confirmed players. First round byes will be added on Friday, August 2,2013.

The seeding will be based on the Texas IFPA State tournament rankings as of Aug 1,2013.

The format is best 2 out of 3 on any available machine.

If you have not yet committed to playing and believe that you will participate, please let me know before Friday so that I can add you to the bracket.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Should be a very exciting party!

Marcus

#76 6 years ago

Well Bakushan got RFM, MM, DM, and SS...and a 20' enclosed pin hauler. Must be losing my F'n mind, $20k+ worth of pins sure no problem I'd do it for any bum on the street but a trailer worth a quarter of that...that's just asking a little much

Hope he has better luck with my trailer than the one he rented! I was told the party will be "epic"

#77 6 years ago

We are ready to go over hear.
    Just gave the AC/DC a good cleaning, changed the flipper rubbers and a slingshot rubber that was about to break. Put the game into tournament mode and turned off extra balls.
    Should be ready to plug and play for the show.

#78 6 years ago

Marc, you should come. I hear he's going to have free beer.

#80 6 years ago

Setup begins...

999727_10151766440374516_2112279494_n..jpg

#81 6 years ago

Looking good. Keep the photos coming.

#82 6 years ago

MONSTER BASH ADDED TO THE LINEUP!!!!

******PINBALL MACHINES******
    -Data East TMNT
    -Data East Last Action Hero
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Williams Medieval Madness
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Stern Simpsons Pinball Party
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Gottlieb Volcano
    -Williams F-14 Tomcat
    -Stern Metallica Pro (Cinemark Edition)
    -Stern AC/DC Premium
    -Bally Scared Stiff
    -Williams Terminator 2
    -Williams Monster Bash

#83 6 years ago

Games already delivered and at the party location as of 7/31/13

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Gottlieb Volcano
    -Williams F-14 Tomcat
    -Bally Scared Stiff

Additional games confirmed to come by 8/3/13

-Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Stern AC/DC Premium
    -Williams Terminator 2
    -Williams Monster Bash

#84 6 years ago

FUN! in Mesquite has donated their Wizard of Oz to the party!!!! Thank you Steve!

Here is the updated list:

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Gottlieb Volcano
    -Williams F-14 Tomcat
    -Stern AC/DC Premium
    -Bally Scared Stiff
    -Williams Terminator 2
    -Williams Monster Bash
    -Gottlieb Surf Champ
    -Gottlieb Bank A Ball
    -Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

FUN! in Mesquite has donated their Wizard of Oz to the party!!!! Thank you Steve!
    Here is the updated list:
    -Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Gottlieb Volcano
    -Williams F-14 Tomcat
    -Stern AC/DC Premium
    -Bally Scared Stiff
    -Williams Terminator 2
    -Williams Monster Bash
    -Gottlieb Surf Champ
    -Gottlieb Bank A Ball
    -Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz

Need MORE classics....!!!...I won't be able to make it because of a business engagement / dinner but you guys have a great time and be safe. Looks like a nice little line up.

Oradatty needs to bring all of his games !!!!.........

That is really nice of Steve to bring out the WOZington....Hopefully it will work at least for 12 hours; I know Eeron has remade or rebuilt half the stuff to make it bullet proof.

Tin Man.

#86 6 years ago

Wow. This party just keeps getting better and better.
    My son was the number 1 qualifier on WOZ at the TPF this year.
    Fun machine.

#87 6 years ago

Need MORE classics....!!!...I won't be able to make it because of a business engagement / dinner but you guys have a great time and be safe. Looks like a nice little line up.
    Oradatty needs to bring all of his games !!!!.........
    That is really nice of Steve to bring out the WOZington....Hopefully it will work at least for 12 hours; I know Eeron has remade or rebuilt half the stuff to make it bullet proof.
    Tin Man.

I see lots of classics... lol... how classic we talking...

Quoted from Arcade:

Wow. This party just keeps getting better and better.
    My son was the number 1 qualifier on WOZ at the TPF this year.
    Fun machine.

Going to be awesome.

Did you notice T2 is coming as well?

#88 6 years ago

Need MORE classics....!!!

Quoted from Jared:

I see lots of classics... lol... how classic we talking...

If it ain't one of those flat slow Stern's it ain't classic enough for Mr. Gehad Nights.

#89 6 years ago

Classic Stern, should I bring Future Spa instead of TZ? LOL

#90 6 years ago

Future Spa... so sexy.... so futuristic... we would have to dim the lights...

#91 6 years ago

Aug 3 House Party IFPA Tournament Format Update:

Since we only have 4-5 hours to run this thing, there will be a new format implemented for the event.

Any machine that is available at the event is eligible as a tournament machine. If there are multiple machines available, the lowest numbered seed of the pair has the option of choosing position or choosing the game. The highest numbered seed of the pair will choose the remaining option.

In an effort to add a little spice, a player may not select the same pinball manufacturer twice in a row. This means, if you selected a Stern in Round 1 of the tournament and advance, and you have the opportunity to select another machine in a future round, you must select another manufacturer, i.e. Bally, Gottlieb, Williams,etc. This rule is not impacted by another player selecting a different manufacture. If you as player selected Stern during your first chance to pick a machine, your second chance to pick a machine must be something other than a Stern. The name that matters is the name on the machine. If Midway is listed on the machine as the manufacturer, you may select a Bally as your second game. If a Premier game was selected in round 1, you may select a Gottlieb as your round 2 game.

The final four machines will be announced after each region has completed. The final four machines will be determined by those that participated in the tournament, but did not make the final four.

This is a modified 2 out of 3 format. You still have to lose two games in order to be eliminated, but I have changed it up a bit in an effort to speed up matches.

FORMAT Multi-Player Game: The first round in a match is a four player game between 2 players. One tournament participant will be players 1 & 3. The other will be players 2 & 4. After playing all four games, the top two scores will be evaluated. If both top two scores belong to the same player, then he/she is the winner. If each player has one of the top two scores, then a second round will take place. The second round will be a two player game. The winner is the player with the highest score after the second round.

FORMAT Single Player Game: Each player takes turns playing one game. The first round is completed when each player has played one game. The player with the highest score is considered the winner of Round 1. The winner of Round 1 will play the first game of Round 2. The loser of Round 1 will play the second game of Round 2. If the winner of Round 1 is also the winner of Round 2, then the player has won the match. If the loser of Round 1 is the winner of Round 2, then a third round will take place. Each player will play one game. The highest score of Round 3 will be considered the winner of the match and will advance to the next tournament match.

#92 6 years ago

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!! Trophy Nissan of Mesquite is sponsoring the IFPA Tournament! The winner of the PIN*BOT CUP will also get FREE OIL CHANGES FOR A YEAR!!! No fine print... no exclusions. Just free oil changes on a vehicle of your choice.

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!! Trophy Nissan of Mesquite is sponsoring the IFPA Tournament! The winner of the PIN*BOT CUP will also get FREE OIL CHANGES FOR A YEAR!!! No fine print... no exclusions. Just free oil changes on a vehicle of your choice.

Can I choose a bus?

#95 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

May just have to go. My diesel cost me about $100 every oil change. Oh wait it's a Nissan dealership, they just know how to work on those cars that sound like pissed off bumble bees, never mind.

#96 6 years ago

Trophy Nissan can change the oil on any vehicle.

#97 6 years ago

Except a bus, apparently.

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

FREE PIN PICKUP!!! Here is an epic offer that NO OTHER pinball event has EVER offered!!!! 100% FREE OF CHARGE DELIVERY SERVICE!!!!
    We want YOUR pinball game to be at the Ultimate Arcade House Party on August 3rd. With nearly 30 pins, 70 people and all kinds of features its shaping up to be one of the best pinball and arcade events of the year! Did I mention the event, drinks and food are all FREE?
    Here is a very special offer to make life EASIER on you!!!!
    I am offering free pinball pickup service on Monday July 29th. I am starting out in Fort Worth and working my way back east. I already have several stops for arcades and pins planned!
    If you would like to schedule a free pickup, just ask! I only ask that your pin be broken down, legs off, and the head secured to the cab securely with clear wrap, etc. The games will be loaded onto the truck via HD dolly up a ramp, and secure with straps inside of the truck.
    The games will be delivered to the secret event location, where you may arrive early to setup, assemble and dial in your game.
    If you dont want/trust/need this service, thats fine with me. Its just an offer for your own convenience.
    I will literally come TO your house and get your game. You really dont have an excuse to not bring one now, unless you just dont like to share, lol, and I guess there is nothing wrong with that! Contact me. Thanks!

I would take you up on this if I was a little closer (and had an invite.. ). This sounds like an awesome party.

#99 6 years ago

There will be a video documentary made at the event. Just finalized things with the film crew tonight. I did this in part to show the other PINSIDE members how we roll in DFW, and also to serve as a promo video for the next... bigger one...

#100 6 years ago

I've been reading this thread for some time now and just have to say, you guys in Texas sure do know how to throw-em BIG!!! From the looks of the way it's shaping up it could very well go on for 24 hours straight if you'd let it. Have FUN and all I can say is..."I wish I lived closer". LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 225.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 79.00
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 7.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    DBC Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside