Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_1136.jpg
    DSC_1138.jpg
    DSC_1131.jpg
    DSC_1132.jpg
    DSC_1133.jpg
    DSC_1134.jpg
    DSC_1135.jpg
    DSC_1126.jpg
    DSC_1127.jpg
    DSC_1128.jpg
    DSC_1129.jpg
    DSC_1130.jpg
    DSC_1120.jpg
    DSC_1121.jpg
    DSC_1122.jpg
    DSC_1123.jpg

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/events/174969429346282/

Finally, the time has come for the ultimate arcade house party. I am opening up my home and game-room garage to the DFW Pinball and Arcade Club as well as some of my good friends who love Arcade gaming for a night you will never forget!

With the help of club members, my home for one night will be transformed into the Ultimate Arcade House Party!

Pinball Machines, Arcade Games, Black Lights, DJ Setup... it's going down.

DINNER AND DRINKS PROVIDED! CLIMATE CONTROLLED AND INSULATED GARAGE! 20AMP HOOKUPS!

GAME OWNERS NEEDED to bring their game! Free loading assistance at your home with my truck! Message me or email [email protected] .

GAME LINEUP (Will edit as games are added)

IFPA Sanctioned Event
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/

******PINBALL MACHINES******
    -Data East TMNT
    -Data East Last Action Hero
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor

******ARCADE GAMES******
    -Konami TMNT Arcade
    -Bally 90/1 Cocktail Arcade
    -Midway NBA Jam

You are welcome to bring your game(s) by earlier in the week if thats easier for drop off. Same with pickup, you can come back and get them or I will even assist in delivering them to you...

Lets have an Ultimate House Party!

INVITE ONLY.

Please PM me for home address, and DO NOT share it with anyone. I have a lot of followers online and would like to keep my home private from them. Thanks!

1 week later
    #3 10 years ago

Why do I have to live so far away!?!

Sounds like a great party.....have fun!

#4 10 years ago

He hasn't posted it here, but the TMNT arcade just went through a full makeover too, it looks friggin' SWEET.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

He hasn't posted it here, but the TMNT arcade just went through a full makeover too, it looks friggin' SWEET.

Is there even a good forum on PINSIDE for vid type posts?

#6 10 years ago

Not really, but since it's related to the party...um ......just post it here if you want. Just figured I'd point it out. Will actually be kind of wierd playing a TMNT that's not covered in sticky crap and smells like a bar...

#7 10 years ago

Invite only posted to a public forum. Interesting...

I wasn't invited but if you guys want another pin and want to make the drive you can grab something that is on the FS page of my site.

#8 10 years ago

My assumption is/was that he was inviting everyone here by posting this (and it's a direct copy/paste from the DFW Facebook group). Nice of you to offer a game up regardless, Marc.

He promised me Vanilla Light Monsters. That's what matters.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

My assumption is/was that he was inviting everyone here by posting this

I know...

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Marc:

Invite only posted to a public forum. Interesting...
    I wasn't invited but if you guys want another pin and want to make the drive you can grab something that is on the FS page of my site.

First, I am allowing people to request an invite. If you are a member of the pinball community you WILL be allowed to come and given an invite.

That stip is mostly from facebook. I drive a car for Monster Energy and have over 600,000 followers. Dont want my personal info leaking out.

As for your FS page, where is it located?

#11 10 years ago

And now: for the official flyer.

party_2_final.jpgparty_2_final.jpg

#12 10 years ago

If this video does not convince you: get out.

#13 10 years ago

Here is the updated list.

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Williams Medieval Madness
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Stern Simpsons Pinball Party
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Champion Pub
    -Williams Star Trek the Next Generation
    -Bally Twilight Zone

******ARCADE GAMES******
    -Konami TMNT Arcade
    -Midway NBA Jam
    -Midway Ms Pacman
    -Sega Out Run
    -Area 51 Maximum Force
    -Marvel VS Capcom
    -Offroad Challenge

#14 10 years ago

More pins added!!!

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Champion Pub
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat

#15 10 years ago

Is it kinda sad that the game I'm the most excited to play is Maverick? ;P I have missed a few chances to get one, and it's got tons of drop targets.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Is it kinda sad that the game I'm the most excited to play is Maverick? ;P I have missed a few chances to get one, and it's got tons of drop targets.

Actually that is sad.

I'm stoked to see a C37 will be there. Gotta figure out a way to get calls covered so I can go!

#17 10 years ago

I know right. "OOH, DROP TARGETS!" lol....

I didn't get a change to play C37 at TPF this year but that will be cool.

#18 10 years ago

Updated game list.

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Champion Pub
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Gottlieb Volcano

******ARCADE GAMES******
    -Konami TMNT Arcade
    -Midway NBA Jam
    -Midway Ms Pacman
    -Sega Out Run
    -Area 51 Maximum Force
    -Marvel VS Capcom
    -Offroad Challenge
    -Taito Ice Cold Beer

#19 10 years ago

Oh yes, finally, I will get to play a functioning Ice Cold Beer. /knockonwood

#20 10 years ago

ICB is a very cool game for parties, one day I will have a nice one. Did you not play the one that was at TPF this year?

#21 10 years ago

We tried...when we got over to it, it was non functional. Jennifer and I were both extremely annoyed lol. I don't know if it just needed to be coined up or whatnot, but we went over there like 2 or 3 times and never saw it working, but we saw other people play it...should've just waited on them to finish lol. I'm not going to get as involved with tourney stuff this next year...have more time to actually play. And hopefully not just play Safecracker. LOL.

#22 10 years ago

I'm going to be playing Safecracker if it's there again. *Some* of us didn't get a freaking token.

#23 10 years ago

Yeah...me. I gave you mine.

#24 10 years ago

Frax,
    If you want a Safe cracker token Ill bring one to the AHP on sat.

--Jeff

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

We tried...when we got over to it, it was non functional. Jennifer and I were both extremely annoyed lol. I don't know if it just needed to be coined up or whatnot, but we went over there like 2 or 3 times and never saw it working, but we saw other people play it...should've just waited on them to finish lol. I'm not going to get as involved with tourney stuff this next year...have more time to actually play. And hopefully not just play Safecracker. LOL.

They probably just took it off free play when they saw ya'll coming.

Actually the problem with Ice Cold Beer is that it doesn't have a Free Play option and the most it will accumulate is 9 credits at a time. So you probably went by in one of it's "out of credit" times.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

Frax,
    If you want a Safe Cracker token Ill bring one to the AHP on sat.
    --Jeff

Doesn't it have more sentimental value if you actually win it out of the machine?

#27 10 years ago

Marc, I won two off you I figured since Frax gave his up id give up one of mine

same machine and all...

--Jeff

#28 10 years ago

Nah... I really want it to play Assault the Vault! LOL And yeah, it will be a great TPF memory to win another one and then play it.

#29 10 years ago

Winning the coin from SC is my #1 all time greatest pinball memory.

#30 10 years ago

Didn't someone pull a silver token that weekend? I'd have to go back and look but if memory serves I gave away 32 tokens that weekend and 8 went back in to the machine to play ATV. It was pretty cool to see one of the kids there that weekend win one, you'd think that kid hit the lottery....come to think of it Bakushan looked like a giddy school girl to

#31 10 years ago

I'll vouch for that, since I was the one playing with him when he won. Adrian's the guy that got the silver one.

Oh, and for the record, Josh gave the token he won to our kid, not to me.

#33 10 years ago

FREE PIN PICKUP!!! Here is an epic offer that NO OTHER pinball event has EVER offered!!!! 100% FREE OF CHARGE DELIVERY SERVICE!!!!

We want YOUR pinball game to be at the Ultimate Arcade House Party on August 3rd. With nearly 30 pins, 70 people and all kinds of features its shaping up to be one of the best pinball and arcade events of the year! Did I mention the event, drinks and food are all FREE?

Here is a very special offer to make life EASIER on you!!!!

I am offering free pinball pickup service on Monday July 29th. I am starting out in Fort Worth and working my way back east. I already have several stops for arcades and pins planned!

If you would like to schedule a free pickup, just ask! I only ask that your pin be broken down, legs off, and the head secured to the cab securely with clear wrap, etc. The games will be loaded onto the truck via HD dolly up a ramp, and secure with straps inside of the truck.

The games will be delivered to the secret event location, where you may arrive early to setup, assemble and dial in your game.

If you dont want/trust/need this service, thats fine with me. Its just an offer for your own convenience.

I will literally come TO your house and get your game. You really dont have an excuse to not bring one now, unless you just dont like to share, lol, and I guess there is nothing wrong with that! Contact me. Thanks!

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

FREE PIN PICKUP!!! Here is an epic offer that NO OTHER pinball event has EVER offered!!!! 100% FREE OF CHARGE DELIVERY SERVICE!!!!
    We want YOUR pinball game to be at the Ultimate Arcade House Party on August 3rd. With nearly 30 pins, 70 people and all kinds of features its shaping up to be one of the best pinball and arcade events of the year! Did I mention the event, drinks and food are all FREE?
    Here is a very special offer to make life EASIER on you!!!!
    I am offering free pinball pickup service on Monday July 29th. I am starting out in Fort Worth and working my way back east. I already have several stops for arcades and pins planned!
    If you would like to schedule a free pickup, just ask! I only ask that your pin be broken down, legs off, and the head secured to the cab securely with clear wrap, etc. The games will be loaded onto the truck via HD dolly up a ramp, and secure with straps inside of the truck.
    The games will be delivered to the secret event location, where you may arrive early to setup, assemble and dial in your game.
    If you dont want/trust/need this service, thats fine with me. Its just an offer for your own convenience.
    I will literally come TO your house and get your game. You really dont have an excuse to not bring one now, unless you just dont like to share, lol, and I guess there is nothing wrong with that! Contact me. Thanks!

But will you drag it downstairs and take it back up?
    Damn I wish my gameroom was on the 1st floor.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Seems I remember a conversation we had before you bought that house. It ended up with you telling me how your collection doesn't change much, then I just laughed.

#36 10 years ago

UPDATED PIN LIST!!!

-Data East TMNT
    -Williams Taxi
    -Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra
    -Williams Gorgar
    -Gottlieb Black Hole
    -Stern Meteor
    -Williams Fish Tales
    -Williams Demolition Man
    -Bally Silverball Mania
    -Data East Star Wars
    -Bally Revenge From Mars
    -Sega Maverick
    -Gottlieb Centigrade 37
    -Gottlieb Team One
    -Bally Champion Pub
    -Bally Twilight Zone
    -Williams Pin*Bot
    -Bally Fireball 2
    -Williams Scorpion
    -Williams River Boat
    -Gottlieb Volcano
    -Williams F-14 Tomcat
    -Stern Metallica Pro (Cinemark Edition)

******ARCADE GAMES******
    -Konami TMNT Arcade
    -Midway NBA Jam
    -Midway Ms Pacman
    -Sega Out Run
    -Area 51 Maximum Force
    -Marvel VS Capcom
    -Offroad Challenge
    -Taito Ice Cold Beer

#37 10 years ago

Ya know.. I was thinking about your TRON and IRON MAN... and what I would do to have either one of them at the Party... ya know... really take it to the next level...

If you are willing or interested, I will dedicate my time and effort to assist you, along with a buddy or two of mine from the club. Would be amazing to have one of your tables there.

#38 10 years ago

Honestly Jared. AS much as I'd love to show off TRON LE again....It's more trouble then it's worth.

If I had something downstairs that was easy to move around I would consider. All that I have downstairs at this time are customers games and I can't risk damage to those since they are not mine.

#39 10 years ago

That ICB needs a new home

#40 10 years ago

Honestly Jared. AS much as I'd love to show off TRON LE again....It's more trouble then it's worth.
    If I had something downstairs that was easy to move around I would consider. All that I have downstairs at this time are customers games and I can't risk damage to those since they are not mine.

There always the obligatory touch screen, I've never seen you drag it to an event

#41 10 years ago

No worries!

#42 10 years ago

See, I told my wife I needed to buy an Escalera and rent it out locally....

#43 10 years ago

How the hell did I miss this thread?
    My son and I will do our best to make the trip.
    Thanks for the invite Frax.

#44 10 years ago

I think I got an invite, but I didn't get the address. Where do you get that from?

#45 10 years ago

ALL INFO HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/174969429346282/?ref=2

If that link does not work get someone who is your friend on facebook and who is already invited to that event to invite you. I have to keep the info private to restrict turnout. We already have 85 RSVP's, so we are trying to keep the event manageable since its 100% free and comped.

#46 10 years ago

I sent a Facebook invite to Craig Hassell. Hopefully he will get it in time to send me an invite.
    I can fix games and could bring my Addams Family to the event if I get my Ford Escape running again in time.
    It is quite the drive for me and I still need to see if we can stay with my friend in Cedar Hill.

#47 10 years ago

Wish I could go, but can't. I do appreciate the invite, though! I'm certain it will be an awesome event. Be sure to take some pics!

#48 10 years ago

Reminder:
    If enough people throw in and buy me the Star Wars machine that will be for sale at the event, I will be performing "Can't Touch This" and "Pumps and a Bump" dressed as MC Hammer.

#49 10 years ago

These are excuses.....Cwaig....

Come on now...................Pony up the TRON...

Move that pin..

#50 10 years ago

Classic_Stern: You're bringing Fathom, right?

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jared-guynes-presents-ultimate-arcade-house-party-ifpa-rockwall-tx-8313/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.