(Topic ID: 97527)

Japanese Pachinko Pinball Wall-Art: In game rooms anyone?

By Jean-Luc-Picard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150406_192700.jpg
    20150406_192652.jpg
    IMAG0787.jpg
    SAM_0641.JPG
    SAM_0636.JPG
    178.JPG
    0625a19b-27b0-4736-81d7-8b3496fca55a_400.jpg
    20131130_114945.jpg
    DSC01104.JPG
    20140809_153700[1].jpg
    20140809_153657[1].jpg
    IMG_3176.jpg
    Too many Vintage Pachinkos!.jpg
    Power Flush Tulips open full face.jpg
    Monaco Angle.jpg
    New BR Line Up with Banners.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Picked up (2) Japanese Pachinko Pinball gambling machines today. "Do not attempt to carry (2) of them and walk about a mile. My forearms swelled up like the hulk. In a bad way.

Curious if any pinsiders have bought any "non-working" $20 Japanese Pachinko's and added them to your arcade room as wall art? I really like it. Before I hung it, I waxed it lol. Its right next to my Start Trek 25th, I think it has a nice look. But, its just an opinion.

j3.jpgj3.jpg
    j1.jpgj1.jpg
    j2.jpgj2.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Awesome! It would be cool to have a working one. Never played one before, but have seen many videos of people playing. All smoking and sitting on little chairs surrounded by buckets of balls. So funny that they have built in ash trays.

2 months later
    #14 9 years ago

I made my own bracket from some Aluminum. But, I should have used what I hang my Playfield art with. From home depot.

0625a19b-27b0-4736-81d7-8b3496fca55a_400.jpg0625a19b-27b0-4736-81d7-8b3496fca55a_400.jpg

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from judremy:

What is that product called?

http://www.amazon.com/Hangman-Heavy-Duty-Mirror-Picture-Hanger/dp/B000IU12J0/ref=sr_1_2
    Not sure, but the home depot one can hold like 300 lbs or something. But this one would still work as long as you can tap in to at least one stud. You can find a few dozen different kind son amazon.

Quoted from luckymoey:

Do it right and make a cabinet or sometimes they are available on eBay.

A cabinet is good for a working one. Mine is just for looks and is no longer functional. All the guts have been removed.

#20 9 years ago

I was trying to buy one that was Pinball Theme, with LED and flippers. But someone got to it before me.

Was $250 would have liked it a lot. I think this would be the only theme I would buy to play. If I see it again I will try to act faster. But I doubt I will ever see it again on CL.

#22 9 years ago

YEah it was a great price which is why it did not last long. I dont even see them on ebay. I dont imagine I will ever find one again. But I will keep an eye out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/japanese-pachinko-pinball-wall-art-in-game-rooms-anyone?tu=Jean-Luc-Picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.