astin martin (resized).jpg
bond_code name (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
862F6C5E-4656-42F3-83DC-5A6FC1D4C854 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Spinner fix Posted by PinballHaven (1 year ago)

Post #117 Code .70 link Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maxanothing? Lol
I’ll post pics when my LE arrives.

How about minusmax? Or maxaminus? LE on its way! Can’t wait (yes, waaaaaayyyyy over paid, lol)!

My first and last time buying from a scalper…interesting the scalpers name on my CC is Stern, lol (or was the scalpers real name ex-Disney emp….hmmmm, just sayin…).

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

GNR is great now. POTC? Who cares

Whew, thought I was in a GNR thread, had to check the header. Please guys, discuss your GNR love affair in that thread, not the Bond owner club.

1 week later
#243 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

The manuals say that the node board in the optional Bond topper is 520-8087-72. This is the same node board in the LED Zepplin topper. I haven't seen the LED Zepplin topper in person, but it looks like it has 2 servo motors and controlled lights in it.
So lets hear your guesses as to what Stern will do with 2 servo motors and some controlled lights for a Bond topper.

Didn’t Gomez seem to indicate the same topper on 60th, might be the same topper for sale (given how hard Bond approvals appear to be and how laggy topper releases are, this might be plausible)? So using the 2 servo motors might make sense, to better create the Bond opening gun barrel sequence? But this might mean an entirely different topper using 2 servo motors for spinning diamonds, with lights shining through like a disco ball. Might look cool on the ceiling?

#303 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I've played the Pro a few times now and I keep wanting to make myself like the game but at the end of the day it feels so empty and uninspired. Then I see Scooby drop and that fucker is loaded and beautiful and a CE is the price of a Premium and I'm like damnnnnn girl. Bond Premium canceled. Maybe in 3 years I'll grab a used one IF the game becomes any good. Right now, playing it is a snooze fest. Scooby Dooby Dooooooooo is where my wallet is going this cycle.

Please bow out and turn this over to someone else who is an actual owner. It’s fine you’ve changed your mind, but do we need to have someone bailing out this early running the Bond thread (Adult’s theme) for Scooby Doo (Child’s theme) no less??? Let someone like flynnibus take it over or start a new thread closing this one, since it’s so early. (This is the problem of someone opening an “owner’s club” thread so early, before they actually buy/receive a machine. Essentially making themselves president of the club no less.) Its far better to have an interested owner/party who will make key posts and run the thread, not just abandon it like Max is openly doing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 14.95
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
$ 79.99
$ 26.50
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-owners-club?tu=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.