astin martin (resized).jpg
bond_code name (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
862F6C5E-4656-42F3-83DC-5A6FC1D4C854 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Spinner fix Posted by PinballHaven (1 year ago)

Post #117 Code .70 link Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 1 year ago

Watched the latest vid that was posted. Code still has a long long way to go. Theme song waaay overused, video clips are minimal and seem to cut in and out a lot due to everything that is happening in game. Hopefully they can smooth that out so you can process what the heck is happening.

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

I understand that Stern mark their prototype games and promotional material as **subject to change**, however, I cannot be the only person that is disappointed when we see details like this missing in the production runs.
The image on the left is from a production game and on the right is the promotional material from Stern’s website.
How many would like stern to add this back in?
(This is a copy of a post also made on the hype thread)
[quoted image]

I’d like to see it added back. What will be interesting on the premium is if they removed the corresponding side art for under water scene under the plastic.

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

I understand that Stern mark their prototype games and promotional material as **subject to change**, however, I cannot be the only person that is disappointed when we see details like this missing in the production runs.
The image on the left is from a production game and on the right is the promotional material from Stern’s website.
How many would like stern to add this back in?
(This is a copy of a post also made on the hype thread)
[quoted image]

I’d like to see it added back. What will be interesting on the premium is if they removed the corresponding side art for under water scene under the plastic.

Could it be pre/le only? Someone should be able to make a decal to add if they don’t add it back.

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

I don’t work for Stern but I do have eyes. Just because you didn’t notice at expo I’ll explain. The pad was there at expo.
[quoted image]

The photo on the release looked like a decal on top of a thinner pad. I think I may prefer some bounce outs due to lack of a pad, scoop seems to be quite the gobble hole the way it is. Far too easy to get it in there

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I was there, were you? There were games where the ball hit the metal that the pad covers the tip of and it rebounded out awkwardly. Maybe they were play testing it, maybe it fell out like it did on one of my two new pros when we set it up Monday (and couldn't figure out where the pad came from) it's really hard to say. It doesn't matter, someone will mod it to your liking I'm sure or you can if it's that important to you. Putting a vinyl decal on a metal rail is not difficult. Holding a manufacturer accountable for a promo photo is impossible, it's up to you which path you choose.

It’s not a big deal but was one of those nice small attention to detail things that really captures the theme. That’s the thunderball area and Largo’s hydrofoil. Just thought it was kind of cool to have both the above water ship and then the underwater fight scene decal and figures.

Like you said, someone will make a decal and we can buy extras if they get beat up or dirty.

#96 1 year ago

This may be the first time I recall first deliveries and no excitement from a gameplay perspective. Has me rethinking my premium order.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

This sounds like some quality whining that would be perfect for the hype thread. Not the owners thread.

Even though I don’t have it yet I have a fair amount of money down on a first run premium. Not whining.

#101 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Received mine yesterday. I’ll do a full report here soon, but rest assured it’s an absolute demon to shoot and plays amazingly. Gomez crushed it on this one!

Looking forward to it

2 weeks later
#339 1 year ago

Are they building premiums now?

Saw some photos of premiums at a show over weekend and Little shop of games has a Pretty good video of a premium with gameplay on their showroom floor.

After watching this video game looks great, only thing I may not like is the backwards scoop. Ball basically lives in there and I don’t even think I would call it a shot since it requires no skill to get it in there. That really could have been a cool idea for some sort of subway to opposite side.

Hope I see my first batch premium before Xmas!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-owners-club?tu=psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.