astin martin (resized).jpg
bond_code name (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
862F6C5E-4656-42F3-83DC-5A6FC1D4C854 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Spinner fix Posted by PinballHaven (1 year ago)

Post #117 Code .70 link Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#12 1 year ago

I’ve got two machines that I picked up used that he had powder coated for the previous owner and they are beautiful (especially the gold IMDN prem)

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Given the history of pre paid money in pinball? No.
Are there any actual owners in here yet?

I paid for my LE (what feels like) a year ago, but I won’t add it to my collection list until I pick it up

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Ok nothing see here

Ya, i didn't think they would be on the line for at least 2 weeks but who knows

Premiums are supposed to be Jan. Dec. is LEs and left over TMNT and LZ

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I thought lz was on the line the first and second weeks in October and TMNT was the third and forth weeks of October? I guess things changed from the build schedule i wrote down from a flipnout podcast a few months ago.

They were already run. It sounded like a few stragglers they maybe didn’t have all the parts to finish up or something (it was the update from episode 117 of the pinball show podcast).

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

What’s missing. Ship decal ?

Looks like a narrow plastic on the side rail…

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Oh man, I've got $5 towards the first person who wants to powder coat that yellow monstrosity in hot pink

I was thinking that one is so offensive to my eyes that it overwhelms them and starts growing on me… but I wouldn’t want to blind anyone.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The cabinet design is so garish there are not many colors that will improve it. The pink cracked me up, though. Made it look like a Barbie pin.

It’s a couple hours later and if I close my eyes I still see it… I think it burned my retinas

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Is there truth to the statement that both pops and slings fire at the same time? That sounds pretty whack

Slings don’t fire at the same time. Pops on prem/LE do because the added mechs used up all the ports on the node boards. This was discussed a lot in the hype thread if you want more info.

#143 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I can't wait for someone to come up with an alternate translite for this game.
Everyone who I've seen interact with the game calls it "dr. No pinball" and I assume it has to be effecting how recognizable it is to casual players on location.

That’s funny, I never would have thought about someone not recognizing the names or images (but I’m old). Usually I think these are over branded (topper, backglass, cabinet, coin door magnets, etc.) but in this case maybe throwing a bigger 007 or a James Bond on something might be warranted

1 week later
#242 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

Gomez stream now:

Fun interview, enthusiasm has me pumped for my game

Quoted from FlopTube:

Thoughts on the topper and shooter rod?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Couldn’t tell from the SAPS interview with Gomez if the regular Bond and 60th would have the same toppers. He was talking about both machines so it was a little confusing. He did say (whatever topper he was talking about) was full of rgb leds and they would do some stuff with topper color matching mode color.

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Also lots of extra work to make a totally different topper than what they already have for the 60th. I think it would just make more business sense to use the same topper for both games.

It would be extra work, but the flip side is that if they want people to buy both it would look odd having two of the same topper on different machines in your game room

#340 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hate getting fingerprints on the sides of glass near the channels, top and bottom. No matter how hard I try to hold only the edges with open palms, I invariably get fingerprints on the glass, especially since I take the glass often while making mods. I've been thinking about getting some glass suction cups to eliminate that problem. With Bond, I had a brand new pair of them and decided to use them and see how they were.
They are GREAT. They grab the glass securely, and I don't have to touch any part of the glass. When I want to remove them, I press the pressure release and all that remains is a thin circular mark where the suction cup was, but it's in the center of the glass where it's easy to clean, and ONLY on the top side. Very happy with the result and thought I'd share in case anyone else is super OCD about fingerprints.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have a pack of thin work gloves I picked up with some rubber on the palms/fingers. No fingerprints and when the glass is tight I can lay my hands flat on it and it grips to slide it in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lake Point, UT
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

15,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-owners-club?tu=mstang01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.