D0F8E3BE-EA89-4DA5-B72E-911DE4D999C7 (resized).jpeg
AE5DC0C8-2EB0-49A5-8FF1-819E504D10EE (resized).jpeg
20221128_115920 (resized).jpg
546EFFC3-DD2F-4F65-96EF-2F835F07F370 (resized).jpeg
861210F8-AFC4-4353-A515-23FA0C0A4F6D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Spinner fix Posted by PinballHaven (9 days ago)

Post #117 Code .70 link Posted by PinMonk (8 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 days ago

Operators are picking their games up as of today. So there are owners out there! Let’s get the party started. Post some unboxing pics!

#2 10 days ago

Great club. Maybe I can join someday. This is a dream theme for me.

#3 10 days ago

Hope ayce Gogi gets one. I’ll make the 2 1/2 trip to check this game out.

#4 10 days ago

Impatiently awaiting the shipping call for my LE...

#5 10 days ago

Has to be some unboxing’s today! Let’s see picssssssss

#6 10 days ago

Saw the pics from the other Thread. Got the confirmation mine is shipping this week to PA. Can't wait!

#7 10 days ago

In for a Refinery Edition Premium. Looking forward to receiving it in 2023 and more game updates/pics/videos in meantime!

#8 10 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

In for a Refinery Edition Premium. Looking forward to receiving it in 2023 and more game updates/pics/videos in meantime!

Refinery Edition?

#9 10 days ago
#11 10 days ago

refinery editions are beautiful.I have a Deadpool and had a met should have never let that go.

#12 10 days ago

I’ve got two machines that I picked up used that he had powder coated for the previous owner and they are beautiful (especially the gold IMDN prem)

#13 10 days ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I’ve got two machines that I picked up used that he had powder coated for the previous owner and they are beautiful (especially the gold IMDN prem)

Cool! I have a maiden too from him!

#14 10 days ago

Technically in the club for a Premium, could be fkn ages before it lands over here in Oz though Still showing as late Feb with the distro but my latest info from them is they still don't know what their allocation will be for the Premiums.
It's a waiting game so in the meantime i'll just get all jealous and grumpy watching you bastids get yours first

#15 10 days ago

I should have my Pro next week - curious what folks are thinking for powder coating on the pro? Wondering if anything beyond red would make sense...

#16 10 days ago

need pics.... come on kids,.

#17 10 days ago

Watched the latest vid that was posted. Code still has a long long way to go. Theme song waaay overused, video clips are minimal and seem to cut in and out a lot due to everything that is happening in game. Hopefully they can smooth that out so you can process what the heck is happening.

#18 10 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Watched the latest vid that was posted. Code still has a long long way to go. Theme song waaay overused, video clips are minimal and seem to cut in and out a lot due to everything that is happening in game. Hopefully they can smooth that out so you can process what the heck is happening.

Still sounds like a slot machine, too. I know Gomez indicated that sounds were not final, though, so that's good.

#19 10 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Great club. Maybe I can join someday. This is a dream theme for me.

Would love to know if there will be Sean Connery call outs of him just saying "Octo-pussy multi ball" over and over

#20 10 days ago

Invoice for my premium paid! Can I be in the club yet?

#21 10 days ago

Given the history of pre paid money in pinball? No.

Are there any actual owners in here yet?

#22 10 days ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Are there any actual owners in here yet?

I paid for my LE (what feels like) a year ago, but I won’t add it to my collection list until I pick it up

#23 10 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Invoice for my premium paid! Can I be in the club yet?

Who invoices for something that isn't built yet? Did I miss something?

#24 10 days ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Ok nothing see here

Quoted from SimpleSkin:

Who invoices for something that isn't built yet? Did I miss something?

Ya, i didn't think they would be on the line for at least 2 weeks but who knows

#25 10 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Ok nothing see here

Ya, i didn't think they would be on the line for at least 2 weeks but who knows

Premiums are supposed to be Jan. Dec. is LEs and left over TMNT and LZ

#26 10 days ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Premiums are supposed to be Jan. Dec. is LEs and left over TMNT and LZ

I thought lz was on the line the first and second weeks in October and TMNT was the third and forth weeks of October? I guess things changed from the build schedule i wrote down from a flipnout podcast a few months ago.

#27 10 days ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Would love to know if there will be Sean Connery call outs of him just saying "Octo-pussy multi ball" over and over

I am hoping the rumors about a Goldfinger edition are real, since that is my favorite Bond flick

#28 10 days ago

LE Paid in Full, The Wait Begins
Distributor says end of December Fingers crossed!!

#29 10 days ago

Do any locations have their pros yet? Going to a couple different locations in Illinois this weekend. Will I see a pro?

#30 10 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Do any locations have their pros yet? Going to a couple different locations in Illinois this weekend. Will I see a pro?

Call the specific locations your going to and ask.

#31 10 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Yesterday was really just the first day they were leaving the factory. So really only anyone who picked up local would have one now. Stern Army games will be trickling out and depends on the shipping arrangements. Expect games to be showing up over the next 2 weeks, but Thanksgiving throws a wrench in everyone's plans too.

Hope to have ours within a week.

#32 10 days ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I thought lz was on the line the first and second weeks in October and TMNT was the third and forth weeks of October? I guess things changed from the build schedule i wrote down from a flipnout podcast a few months ago.

They were already run. It sounded like a few stragglers they maybe didn’t have all the parts to finish up or something (it was the update from episode 117 of the pinball show podcast).

#33 10 days ago

Hoping for delivery tomorrow but with the holiday I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t till Friday or Monday.

#34 10 days ago

Just set mine up at 417 Taphouse in Springfield, Mo! I underestimated how well this game was going to shoot. Really fun layout and I'm excited to see the code progress.

Code is .68 if anyone is interested.

2095FC49-51E5-4E16-A8C8-C1DCF184D2F1 (resized).jpeg8CD0CC8E-2F6D-484C-95BB-2992C6EA1301 (resized).jpeg
#35 10 days ago

Got a few games on it in St. Louis (thx CS). Some great shots, really like the ball movement across the back with the left ramp.

Feels way better than it looked on that Gomez stream. Didn’t feel like there was excessive pop action. Played like DP but with more left and right, vertical movement like IM.

Bottom line, felt better than rush or mando did to me on first plays.

73979D66-C89F-42A2-802E-6992E877ABE2 (resized).jpeg
#36 10 days ago

YAY! Pictures finally!!!!

I have a deposit on a premium, so i'll be waiting a while longer unfortunately

#37 10 days ago
Quoted from rob3:

Got a few games on it in St. Louis (thx CS). Some great shots, really like the ball movement across the back with the left ramp.
Feels way better than it looked on that Gomez stream. Didn’t feel like there was excessive pop action. Played like DP but with more left and right, vertical movement like IM.
Bottom line, felt better than rush or mando did to me on first plays for me.
[quoted image]

Good summary and I agree.

#38 10 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Bloomington set up last night, and Peoria will have theirs soon.

#39 10 days ago
Quoted from MaxAMillion:

Next summer for premiums?

#40 10 days ago
Quoted from MaxAMillion:

You can come play mine when it comes in!

#41 10 days ago
Quoted from mstang01:

They were already run. It sounded like a few stragglers they maybe didn’t have all the parts to finish up or something (it was the update from episode 117 of the pinball show podcast).

Just started that episode and yup you are right.

#42 10 days ago

Glad to be away from the nonsense. Waiting on my Premium. Great to see these Pros!! Can be a fun journey to get from 0.68 to 1.0 (full code would be better… but I’ll be glass half full)

#43 10 days ago

We should start seeing some LE unboxings within 2 weeks or so. Right? RIGHT?!?!?!?

#44 9 days ago
Quoted from MaxAMillion:

We should start seeing some LE unboxings within 2 weeks or so. Right? RIGHT?!?!?!?

I’m anxiously awaiting Maxathousand!

#45 9 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m anxiously awaiting Maxathousand!

MaxABillion

#46 9 days ago

This guy's streaming now

https://www.twitch.tv/rlmamusements

#47 9 days ago

Maxanothing? Lol

I’ll post pics when my LE arrives.

#48 9 days ago

How did he drop the upper left flipper when he was holding a ball on the lower left flipper? Does that automatically do that?

#49 9 days ago
Quoted from Grantman:

How did he drop the upper left flipper when he was holding a ball on the lower left flipper? Does that automatically do that?

Flippers can be staged with half-presses

#50 9 days ago

I understand that Stern mark their prototype games and promotional material as **subject to change**, however, I cannot be the only person that is disappointed when we see details like this missing in the production runs.

The image on the left is from a production game and on the right is the promotional material from Stern’s website.

How many would like stern to add this back in?

(This is a copy of a post also made on the hype thread)

CA4C67F1-40A7-4B33-AFF5-29FDC90F4383 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Pinball Machine
Dijohn Designs
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!