James-Bond-Sean-Connery-Art-by-Peter-Engels-05-scaled (resized).jpg
IMG_4662 (resized).jpeg
Thunderball.gif
IMG_3756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrsiyufy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

LE coming thru Zach

#205 1 year ago

My LE ships today per Zach!

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

No kidding, maybe he is rethinking buying that super challenging SD machine where 90% of your shots come back on a wireform to your flipper lol.

He should have just got both games instead of being a dick and bailing on bond after starting the club.

I ordered SD as well a simple shooter is fun sometimes.

#307 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

Once mine comes in I'm gonna try a thin plastic card with boat artwork printed on it and see how that holds up when stuck to the existing pad.
If someone with a game already can measure the height and length needed. I'll get started on it.

Put me down for 1 please.

#333 1 year ago
Quoted from HangGlider2:

Just got a call and my LE is here!!!! Gotta go pick it up....

NICE!

Jealous - mine is being delivered Monday. Going to be a long weekend here.

#366 1 year ago

I made a run of 4 Bond toppers and shooter rods. I have one left. PM me if interested.

Topper has lighting and motorized arm.

After this one is gone if there is more interest I will make 3 more in January for a total run of 007 units.

424AF7DF-3A47-47A7-818A-396441C51A1C (resized).jpeg424AF7DF-3A47-47A7-818A-396441C51A1C (resized).jpeg497409D9-75FD-438C-B28C-56B845BCAF6A (resized).jpeg497409D9-75FD-438C-B28C-56B845BCAF6A (resized).jpegC3D27924-ADE5-4256-B095-214F3D9FA13D (resized).jpegC3D27924-ADE5-4256-B095-214F3D9FA13D (resized).jpegFC897DB3-937A-40DD-AA56-F1E5BA2C1AD6 (resized).pngFC897DB3-937A-40DD-AA56-F1E5BA2C1AD6 (resized).png
#371 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I made a run of 4 Bond toppers and shooter rods. I have one left. PM me if interested.
Topper has lighting and motorized arm.
After this one is gone if there is more interest I will make 3 more in January for a total run of 007 units.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Topper is Sold.

Taking a list for the final run of 3. They Will be complete in early January. Just waiting on the db5’s it’s the part not made in house.

#519 1 year ago

#457 needs 0 adjustment out of the box so far!
…. Now I just have to get it upstairs….

46C1BCD8-62A4-41F9-B83B-60863871E22B (resized).jpeg46C1BCD8-62A4-41F9-B83B-60863871E22B (resized).jpegF8814770-7D36-49B8-ADD1-3501B4FB8BFB (resized).jpegF8814770-7D36-49B8-ADD1-3501B4FB8BFB (resized).jpegA1CD8556-309B-4EC5-AC25-40FBFE11E84F (resized).jpegA1CD8556-309B-4EC5-AC25-40FBFE11E84F (resized).jpeg0205E817-B7EE-4F0D-BFEB-54ABBE9ABDD5 (resized).jpeg0205E817-B7EE-4F0D-BFEB-54ABBE9ABDD5 (resized).jpeg

#528 1 year ago

Had a few balls hang up on the left roll over under the tank. Anyone else have an issue here ?

5AF29DBD-B9D8-43A5-BEF0-8C4617C387E4 (resized).jpeg5AF29DBD-B9D8-43A5-BEF0-8C4617C387E4 (resized).jpeg
#531 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, but I did think it was weird there are just open posts on the left side of that lane (out of sight of this pic), gapped pretty widely with no rubber.
What's your PF pitch like?

I’ll get my gauge on it in the morning and report the pitch. For the quick set up I just used the bubble level on the game and a normal level for left to right.

#535 1 year ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

Yes - factory mylar was just over the bottom of the cutout for the switch, leaving a little ledge that a slow ball can sit on.

Do I just trim the Mylar a little ?

#546 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, but I did think it was weird there are just open posts on the left side of that lane (out of sight of this pic), gapped pretty widely with no rubber.
What's your PF pitch like?

PF pitch is 6.3

#551 1 year ago
Quoted from squaresville:

I think this was meant for Mrsiyufy over in the Bond Mod thread!

Thanks! Lol

#576 1 year ago

All of the sudden I can’t make it up the back ramp.

#578 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Bring it up to at least 6.5, maybe even 6.7 and see if that takes care of it.

Do you think when I changed the pitch to 6.5 it could have caused the back ramp to reject every time? The pitch does fix the stuck ball though.

#581 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I doubt it, but is the machine dead level left to right after adjusting the pitch? Check with a real level, if possible and not an app. In a pinch you can put a pinball on the seam between the lockdown edge and the glass. If the ball doesn't move at all, left to right, it's level.

I think I found it. The game is level left to right if I set the level on the lockdown bar or on the glass. If I set the level on the playfield it’s slightly off. The right is high.

When I got my game the two hooks in the front of the playfield would not go back into their slots when I lowered the playfield they were off 1/4 “ so I had to bend them now the one on the right is bent a little more than the one on the left. I’ll square it up tomorrow and hopefully that fixes it.

#593 1 year ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Our LE has those brackets. Does anyone know where to order them for the three or so machines we have that DONT have them?

My LE has them too.

#595 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Level can make a big difference with just a little change. The last GotG I had was having ball launch problems I couldn't understand and it turned out the L/R level was just a little off. Fixed that and ball launch became consistent again.

I’m back in business! Thanks PinMonk now I just need to order one of your quiet fans!

#600 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

The 2 photos/issues above are the same on my game (missing screw on right clear plastic and left plastic sticking up). There is no hole on the clear plastic for a third screw.

Samezies

#654 1 year ago

Getting an error when I try to load the code. Tells me code not found / is the a perticular size memory card and format it needs to be in ?

#836 1 year ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

Good and bad.
I had a chance to put more time on my LE. The shots are FUN and challenging. The game is beautiful and the artwork is spot on (except for the leggy Sean Connery ).
I noticed the plastics on the left side have a huge gap and the longer plastic is only anchored by two screws with the far portion of the plastic lifting up.
Anyone else have this problem?
I sent in a ticket to Stern, but could not attach pics to the ticket.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I put a small piece of two sided tape under the plastic to hold it down.

#855 1 year ago

Here is a video of an Amazon stair dolly VS Bond LE. Worked great, worth every penny of the $1200.

#862 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pretty cool!!. A motorcycle in your living room???

It was my father in laws bike And my Wife inherited it when he Passed away in 2015. The bike won best modified super bike in North America many times at Ducati Island during Laguna Seca annual race. Fluids drained and no one will ever ride it again. It’s Her prized possession.

#908 1 year ago

Was looking for a spot to put my Perth mint Thunderball silver coin and discovered it’s the exact same diameter as the tournament button plug. Covers it perfectly.

They also have you only live twice and Dr. No coins available.

0BA0BFDE-DE8B-410C-8332-A4C1299D2A8B (resized).jpeg0BA0BFDE-DE8B-410C-8332-A4C1299D2A8B (resized).jpegA0CE407C-A66E-46EA-9A7D-F111E9B6F5BE (resized).jpegA0CE407C-A66E-46EA-9A7D-F111E9B6F5BE (resized).jpegF3D10A64-3302-4D14-8FAB-F735594C0914 (resized).jpegF3D10A64-3302-4D14-8FAB-F735594C0914 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1180 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For bond, steeper is better.

with the steeper angle did you have to adjust the flipper power to make the jet pack ramp?

#1187 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nope. Zero problems making any shots.
I don’t measure I just play by feel. But behold my bubble:
[quoted image]

And what a bubble it is to behold!
thanks I'll give it a try

#1207 1 year ago

First game with a steeper incline and I blew it up!

608A0A18-7453-4522-9749-7779620234FF (resized).jpeg608A0A18-7453-4522-9749-7779620234FF (resized).jpeg
#1210 1 year ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

My Topper is better than the 60th Topper…..#495 finally in the house![quoted image]

I think I use that same db5 on my topper

8278B634-BE3E-49CE-97F3-D2C23EE705C8 (resized).jpeg8278B634-BE3E-49CE-97F3-D2C23EE705C8 (resized).jpeg
#1528 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I just checked and mine is not angled either.Im so angry at Stern for trying to pull this bait and switch,If I only had a Fuk left to give.
Didnt notice when I put in and dont care now.Issue resolved close the thread.

My LE came with a angled plug was one of the first ones to ship. Maybe they ran out?

#1541 1 year ago

Waiting on someone to make a kit that fires the pop bumpers individually…..

#1558 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Do you actually notice or is it the principle?

Doesn’t bother me at all - just trying to distract from cord gate.

#1711 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Man, if you could turn that into a mirrored back glass I might be in for my LE. Great work!

Me too

1 week later
#2043 1 year ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

While I agree that this translite looks fantastic, I would expect this endeavor to get shut down pretty quickly by Stern and/or the Bond license holders.
I'm assuming that he doesn't have Stern's approval to sell these, and he's even using the Stern logo on the product.

If that becomes the case. He can’t sell them, but he can use it on his own personal machine and give them away to friends for free. He just can’t profit from them.

#2048 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There are plenty of alt translites that have been sold by word of mouth and not shut down - even ones with the Stern logo. So Stern *COULD* do that, but history of alt translites makes it a tossup whether they bother for this one. In this on particular case, I hope they don't because this one is SO FAR BEYOND the lazy crap Stern churned out for the Pros it's not funny. A massive improvement on the stock translite.

They way I see it. If someone was going to pass on the game because of an ugly translite - a 3rd party selling an Alt translite might sell a game or two for Stern.

#2302 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Stern sucks. This game is a steaming mess

With 25 movies/modes on the 60th pin. Every new shot will kill the current mode.

#2353 1 year ago

Jeez everyone is getting deep in to code and I’m still just trying to get the shots figured out

1 week later
#2940 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

See the attached as an example. I haven't touched any of the legs and don't have an accurate way to measure slope, but the leveler bubble shows right in the middle where I believe its supposed to be.
[quoted image]

I had the same issue - changing the angle to 6.7 fixed

#2947 1 year ago

Pinball Hall of Fame has two pro’s and two Premiums.

71EFCB8E-679D-4894-8715-C1CFDA4D07AF (resized).jpeg71EFCB8E-679D-4894-8715-C1CFDA4D07AF (resized).jpeg
#3107 1 year ago

Video tossing Plenty O’Toole out the window for a drain followed by I didn’t know there was a pool down there if you had a ball save.

#3209 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you talking about the orange nylon washers to protect the leg from the bolt so it doesn't get cut up from the bolt being tightened?
If so, the nylon washers are here in many colors, including orange:
https://pinmonk.com/products/leg-bolt-protective-nylon-washer-set
And also in the pinside store here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/05462-leg-bolt-protective-nylon-washer-set

Aqua also looks really good with the LE.

3 weeks later
#4187 1 year ago

Angled with extra post. LE #457

#4304 1 year ago
Quoted from Rnlo:

Working on my first mod, picked up a dragon tank, really wanted to give it some fire and wanted to see what I could accomplish without wiring additional leds.
Pretty excited with how it came out, now I just need to secure it to the plastic.[quoted image][quoted image]

Great job!

1 week later
#4931 1 year ago

$750? For the dragon tank ???? My toppers are hand painted, have rgb lighting, custom wood work, circuit boards, motors for motion etc… I can sell them for half of your tanks shipping included. You really need to adjust your pricing.

060DD650-C02A-4A84-87B8-96A297E9D6BE (resized).jpeg060DD650-C02A-4A84-87B8-96A297E9D6BE (resized).jpegA0F0CC88-2D64-4506-B068-EDDC62DFCF9F (resized).jpegA0F0CC88-2D64-4506-B068-EDDC62DFCF9F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5947 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Looks more like Nixon than Connery. Lol!

Mr. Bean multiball!

1 week later
#6278 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thank you dude and yeah there is a number of changes I’ve already made from that prototype shown. The suit between the legs is one, a higher definition sculpt is another as well as paint changes.
I’ve got new chrome and gold paints, so the metal work and metallic straps pop, villian dry suit will have a shine to it.
I did originally create air bubbles using clear silicone, they looked great but the time they took is not something worth repeating on top of the paint hours here.

Put me down for an LE please

#6314 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Another idea I am playing with. Might try a red colored plastic with black logo.
[quoted image]

I like them both. I’m in.

#6472 1 year ago

Mine is signed too. I think they did that to make the topper on the 60th different from the non signed ones you can buy for the cornerstone ; )

#6587 1 year ago

I just had to move my game and I forget what pitch it should be at

1 week later
#6913 11 months ago

The real question is would Daniel Craig be a better coder then Lonnie Ropp would be as James Bond.

3 weeks later
#7714 10 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Agree they are pretty.
[quoted image]

Do those come colormatched to the LE ? Where can I order a set.

#7763 10 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Got my Tank mod from Tdiddy yesterday . A nice upgrade from the Stern version. The Tank is slightly larger and has some nice detailing and led lighting. Looks good in my LE.
[quoted image]

Got mine too, great quality but I’m having fitment issues. When I screw the tank down the front flips up above the switch. Reached out to diddy for help.

3 weeks later
#8538 10 months ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I had a couple of issues that I solved for the most part. I wanted to share my resolution and ask a question. LOL
The first issue was my back (left) ramp was rejecting a lot. I thought it was normal until I played another Bond this past weekend. I couldn't see why it was rejecting. Using slow motion video, I could see that the ball was hitting a small bubble on the sticker attached to the back ramp rails. I worked out the bubble and it works perfect now. It's crazy that I didn't see the bubble with my own eyes!
The second issue was the DB5 eject. It was ejecting a ball into the drain so I adjusted the wire form. The only issue is it will sometimes rattle the ball ejecting when the shaker motor is firing at the same time. I was wondering if anyone started making a mod that would hang down and guide the ball back onto the main wire form? I was going to ask a friend to fabricate something but wanted to make sure nobody else was selling a mod first.
Thanks!

Can you please post a picture where your bubble was.

#8698 9 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Like many, I've been having trouble with my rocket not registering -- I've NEVER lit Little Nellie, and I've only once or twice gotten Kissy multiplier lit over the course of a long game. It takes a hard, perfectly direct hit to trigger it and collect super jackpot during Bird One.
I checked it out in switch test mode, and it only triggered at the extreme back and extreme forward positions.
Today I visited John at Space Coast Pinball (to deliver & install the Multiplier Light Corrector and Jetpack Pin Alignment Corrector). I brought my rocket with me to try out his fix -- the large heat shrink that he mentioned several pages back.
[quoted image]
I'm happy to report it now triggers MUCH more easily, without having to be at the extreme ends. It registers 2-4 times on a solid, direct hit, so it might be a smidge too easy, but I'll take that over almost-never-registering. It does NOT register when I nudge/shake the game (tilt warnings trigger first) so I'm probably not too far off from the intended configuration.

Could you please tell me where to get that big heat shrink

#8708 9 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

So this is the heat shrink John and I both used: https://www.amazon.com/inch-Waterproof-Shrinkable-Insulation-Wear-Resistant/dp/B07VSYB41Y -- the 2" diameter. After using it, his seems about perfect, but I feel like mine registers a wee bit too easily. (Mine registers multiple hits with solid contact, so it only takes me 3 or 4 shots to it to light the Kissy multiplier and Little Nellie.) There are some variables though between setups, though:
- He has the Mezel Mods rocket, while mine is OEM, so there may be a slight mass difference and/or slight diameter difference between them, either of which could affect how easily it trips the optos
- Flipper power can certainly be a variable, though ours are set the same
- Playfield angle could play a role as well, in the momentum required to move the rocket and/or the ball speed on contact
- Accuracy/sensitivity of it right out of the box, which has also seemed to vary.
As an alternative to the heat shrink, others have suggested just wrapping it with electrical tape until it's just right for your game. This should certainly work too, my only concern here is how electrical tape gets kinda gunky over time, though I'm told Scotch Super 33 Plus is probably the best/neatest.
For anyone trying to make these adjustments, you need to remove the rocket from the game, but it's actually really easy to do. There's a bolt going up into it from below the playfield, just put a 3/8" socket/wrench on it, and the rocket simply 'unscrews'.
So in summary, unfortunately this seems to need to be an adjustment each owner might need to make on their own based on their current setup. I wish I knew what the exact intended sensitivity is supposed to be. I'm considering pinging Gomez to see if he can shed any light on his intent.

Thanks, ordered. I also have the Mezel rocket so I’ll report back on my results.

#8792 9 months ago

Invoice from my distributor said $1,000

#8852 9 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Pretty disappointed with the accessories on this game…
Again - the code is just wow... amazing job.

Too busy with kick ass code to make killer accessories.

Good thing J85M has our back!

1 week later
#9103 9 months ago
Quoted from Dewback9:

Gomez has mentioned a potential bubble in the decal along the backside of the ramp that prevents the ball from going up the ramp. I'd double check that first.

I had this issue. Could only make it up the back ramp 1/10 times. I took out the screw and worked out the bubble now I can cleanly make the ramp 8/10 times.

#9113 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

By working the air out of the bubble and dropping the pitch, the issue is much better, although not perfect. Could you please explain what screw you mean? I don't see one in that area.

Lift the playfield and remove this screw if it’s there. That’s what’s making the bubble.

IMG_4381 (resized).pngIMG_4381 (resized).png
1 week later
#9455 9 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Regarding the alternate translights, I've noticed 2 different people selling them. Do I remember reading something about one being the high resolution original and the other being a knock off? Or am I thinking of something else? Obviously I'd want the better one, and to support the creator.

Yeah, I remember reading as well- someone knocked off the original creators art and is selling a lower resolution version.

#9541 8 months ago
Quoted from rob3:

Making some progress. Will let you all know how testing goes. Thx sirlonzelot for the green light to pursue this!
A bit of engineering involved to allow it to use the existing hardware and not affect the ball gate vertical alignment but I think that’s solved for.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m in.

#9724 8 months ago

Didn’t get an official Stern topper… I have one custom Bond Topper left. It’s number 007/007

Your choice of white or Black Tux

Custom let lit marquee changes from white to red when he raises his arm to shoot.

Bond Randomly shoots and poses with his classic poses.

PM if you want it.

IMG_4571 (resized).jpegIMG_4571 (resized).jpegIMG_4572 (resized).jpegIMG_4572 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#9990 8 months ago

Goldfinger wizard mode! Topper effects!

#10149 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Mine had a very slight bend (shipping damage) on the base plate. I just bent it roughly back into shape with pliers and installed it. Unless you are 7 feet tall you’ll never notice anything is amiss.
Not gonna send it back over that. But I do see the potential for greater shipping damage (the topper’s heavy weight works against it here).[quoted image]

Mine had the exact same issue. Slightly bent it back and you can’t tell.

1 week later
#10410 8 months ago

Added some red gold and blue color matched screws the clean up the hardware a bit.

IMG_4701 (resized).jpegIMG_4701 (resized).jpeg
#10427 8 months ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Quick question - is there supposed to be padding on the inside top of the Austin Martin as shown? Some stock photos show no padding.
Thanks for helping me out on this. [quoted image]

Yes. My game came with a scratched door so stern sent me a new one. Both the original and the replacement came with the blue pad installed.

1 month later
#11656 6 months ago

Having an issue with the ball lock releasing the balls for multi ball. They intermittently fall back on the ramp from time to time. How do I adjust that?

New code released … first time I had this issue. Levi what do you think - code related ?

1 month later
#12426 5 months ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I think this is known as the "last code till next year, happy holidays" update.
[quoted image]

This one downloaded with no problems -unlike the last one.

3 months later
#14811 46 days ago
Quoted from Newton:

I broke down and bought the Stern 007 Topper from Marco. When I unboxed it, there was a slight bend on one side of the metal base. (Pic attached) I installed it this evening after bending the metal back into shape (sort of). It’s a cool addition however, I noticed the topper squeaks while I’m playing. Anyone else have this issue? I don’t believe it is related to the bend in the metal. [quoted image]

Mine had the exact same bend - but no squeak

#14816 46 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

What?? You buy a topper from Marco,and the base is BENT?? I say BS!!

Stern did a bad job packing these. The base is right up against the edge of the box. It needs a bigger box or to be double boxed.

#14817 46 days ago
Quoted from Newton:

Did you install it and keep it? I figured it wasn’t a big deal and I just bent it back into shape.

I bent it back and installed.

1 month later
#15257 13 days ago

I have a new hot mods db5 shooter rod if anyone is interested PM me. I bought one for my LE and one for my 60th, but decided to keep the 60th mod free.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
$ 55.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrsiyufy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.