IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4699 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4691 (resized).jpeg
Boom.gif
James-Bond-Sean-Connery-Art-by-Peter-Engels-05-scaled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 1 year ago

LE by Christmas.Fingers crossed.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Refinery Edition Premium on order.
Looking forward to playing Bond at home and it's gonna look superb by the time I finish customizing/upgrading it!

Refinery editions are awesome,I have a Deadpool and have had a Met.

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Tilt Amusements got some in.
[quoted image]

#1 ?

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from APz:

It's set to higher than average pitch. The groove at the end of the cutout for the switch is so deep the ball rolls backwards from the post and doesn't even touch it.

Can you put a cabinet bumper (dot) to block it

#210 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#335 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

NICE!
Jealous - mine is being delivered Monday. Going to be a long weekend here.

atleast you have a date

1 week later
#802 1 year ago

are these shipping again or is Stern Frozen and Closed ?

#814 1 year ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

So am I the only LE owner still waiting on my game? I am not a patient individual…….

Waiting

#928 1 year ago

picking up an LE in the morning

#946 1 year ago

#580 in the House.Thanks Chris and Jeannie at Pinball Pirate
168E2CC2-5494-4EFB-9F87-4DFC8170250E (resized).jpeg168E2CC2-5494-4EFB-9F87-4DFC8170250E (resized).jpeg

#951 1 year ago

got a few games in and I think its pretty Good so far.Spectre light mod from Rocket City fits and looks great.

#968 1 year ago

Got my mini corgi in there. Pops bounce the blades

54139087-1823-4C51-AC13-1B103470D5C0 (resized).jpeg54139087-1823-4C51-AC13-1B103470D5C0 (resized).jpegCC589708-C240-4CC3-B716-55D50A3A335E (resized).jpegCC589708-C240-4CC3-B716-55D50A3A335E (resized).jpeg
#1053 1 year ago

I had a little FOMO on the SLE but now Im Happy with My LE.Glad I got what I have.Of course There is more subject matter to work with and it should be fun but Im pretty Happy with ole Seannery

#1059 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I have the Gomez 007 and also picked up a 60th yesterday. I think they’ll both be a lot of fun in different ways. I don’t think I would have wanted the 60th in a smaller collection or a collection that was already heavy on single level or ‘80s machines but with what I have it should fit in. I like fast tough games and I like Elwin’s games so I’m really looking forward to playing it. The multi-ball cancelling modes is a real pain right now on the Gomez 007 along with modes mostly feeling like “shoot every shot” but it’s still fun as is, just need to adjust my upper flipper because that henchman ramp is really tough and is needed so often.

If you like spinners and I do the 60th has 4 I think and the possibilities for Soundtrack are pretty amazing.

#1083 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Thunderball by Tom Jones was another that was untouchable. GG did say 10 tracks so I’m guessing lots of John Barry stuff.

Thats a big miss

#1090 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Did you hear the part where he said he’s sure we will figure a way to get them in? As long as there is a song there for that mode it can happen!

Those 2 songs would have been so nice to have.Its like no Stairway in Zeppelin or worse.

#1128 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’d be happy with that armor, goes well with the topper.
Shooter of all things is exclusive.

Doesnt someone already stock Union Jack shooter Rods ? A similar one ?

#1152 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

My Premium arrived today. Packaging was perfect. No damage. Have it set up and playing as nicely as it can be with .80 code. Only issue I noticed is that the apron decal is shifted or smudged. Anybody else notice this on theirs? Dec. 22nd build date.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Space coast Pinball has a nice sticker or magnet to cover that.put mine on today looks great.

#1171 1 year ago

Doh

#1268 1 year ago

Even with the pad, it does end up in that VUK on the left a LOT. I can't imagine how much worse it would be without the rubber pad. It just is the way it is, though. I don't see any easy way to make it less likely to end up there. That area is the biggest Gomez Gaffe of this table.</blockquote
Is there a magnet in there ,Mine acts as if the Ball is being sucked in from the edges ?

#1269 1 year ago

I was tring to tag onto Pinmonk with the magnet question

Quoted from PinMonk:

Even with the pad, it does end up in that VUK on the left a LOT. I can't imagine how much worse it would be without the rubber pad. It just is the way it is, though. I don't see any easy way to make it less likely to end up there. That area is the biggest Gomez Gaffe of this table.

#1272 1 year ago

My jetpack Bond on a wand isnt picking up the Ball.If a fix for this has been posted please make it a key post .

#1277 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I don’t know I noticed the same issue I’ve only had the jet pack pick up the ball once but it moved it over towards the rocket lane lock and stayed there it would not drop the ball when I pushed the action button either. My best guess is there’s a code problem.

Same here.

#1287 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

So since there’s been multiple posts about the issue does anyone know how the jet pack is supposed to work? Where is it supposed to drop the ball and how does it drop the ball? I had read it was supposed to be dropped by the action button but that definitely isn’t happening at this point I would really like to figure out how to use that.

Yes lets see the video .Probably waiting on code here.

#1325 1 year ago
#1527 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Mine is non angled , doesn't bother me , even if I could see it

I just checked and mine is not angled either.Im so angry at Stern for trying to pull this bait and switch,If I only had a Fuk left to give.
Didnt notice when I put in and dont care now.Issue resolved close the thread.

#1531 1 year ago
#1536 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Unboxing a premium today… the cord suspense is real!

Let us know ,We may need to start a seperate thread.

#1606 1 year ago

After you light Spectre buttons it says hit Spectre Weapon ,is that the Missle Do.? Asking for a Friend.

#1727 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Has anyone done any apron cards yet?

You know how you put a picture on the IC spot on Rush ? Well I want that Iconic Ursula Undress in the Bikini photo on Bond.

#1728 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

You know how you put a picture on the IC spot on Rush ? Well I want that Iconic Ursula Undress in the Bikini photo on Bond.

#1800 1 year ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I have ordered a Bond pro and will receive the machine in about 2 weeks. I love Bond as a theme, but videos I've seen of the gameplay make me very unsure. Should I stick with the order, or should I change the order to a Rush pro (which is possible to do)? I've played Rush and like the game, even though the music isn't quite my taste. Any thoughts / advice?

If You want instant satisfaction get Rush Premium or Le and when code is mature grab a Bond.

#1830 1 year ago
Quoted from deceptibum:

Anyone had ball hang ups around the right side of the rocket? My rocket doesn’t look perfectly centered in the circle and the ball sometimes gets caught in between the rubber rings and right side metal frame looking thing if the rocket is perfectly stationary. It’s a brand new Premium. Thanks in advance!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is getting stuck in front

0B747646-712D-4DA3-BADC-92674C2F8D13 (resized).jpeg0B747646-712D-4DA3-BADC-92674C2F8D13 (resized).jpeg28E87B63-0370-4348-A82A-227FFEE02403 (resized).jpeg28E87B63-0370-4348-A82A-227FFEE02403 (resized).jpeg
#1859 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

30 second solution - bend the one-way gate a little.
[quoted image]

Sounds too easy,Let us know if your gate starts falling off.Or not.

#1913 1 year ago
Quoted from Worth80:

I know I saw a post about a different gate, but also having problems with the one to the left of the tank. Gate keeps falling out and getting deflections. Tried bending the gate and bracket but no luck so far. Almost seems like it might be a little off kilter as far as lining up with the lane. Might loosen the screws and try to adjust.
[quoted image]

You may want to put a bend on the straight end sticking out.It worked on Zeppelin.

#1945 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Mine is getting stuck in front[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from PinMonk:

Run your finger over the plastic ring around the hole for the rocket between the ring and the playfield transition. It looks like yours is getting stuck on the gap between the ring and the playfield. Try backing off the ring screws a bit so the ring comes up, or shimming the ring to make it level with the PF.

#1995 1 year ago

added pinwoofer yesterday and it put the smile back on my face,its a different game with all the sounds I can hear now.

#2011 1 year ago

I still say theres something weird going on when a ball is anywhere near the left scoop.My ball looks like it has a spin and magnetic attraction.

#2013 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

There must be a slope to that acrylic piece because it's like the ball gets sucked towards the scoop.

Mine even pulls in from a little Beyond the plastic .I am level and at 6.9 right now.Its something I may take a video of.

#2034 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

2 questions:
1) For those that have played Jet Pack Multiball, does the bond on the wand hover over the tank or to the left of it (from player's perspective)? When I first got my pin, I thought it hovered right above the tank so that the ball dropped on the tank, but lately it has been going to the left of it. I don't know if its the code update or if I messed it up when I decided to do the calibration on it.
2) During the calibration, my bond runs into the missile as it is trying to get to position 45. Is this happening to anyone else?
Thanks!

Mine has actually hit the Rocket,Distro says it will be addressed in code according to his conversations with Stern

#2045 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Good point. Goldeneye is 3 inches taller and 1 inch wider.

Ask him to make 1 that size

#2152 1 year ago

today my Slings are dead lights work but no pop on either side.Not sure I am describing it correctly but Im taking a shot.

#2154 1 year ago

I will try that,Thank You

Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like just your switch blades are too far apart to register when the rubber is hit on the slings, and likewise the pop skirts are not triggering the switch blades below the playfield. Slings are on Node 8 and Pops are node 9, so doubtful it's blown transistors across two node boards.
Alternately they may be TOO CLOSE together so hitting does nothing because they're already triggered. You can see which on the slings by putting the game in switch test mode, then pulling put the white post inside left on the coin door (so you have power) and first pushing hard on the sling rubber NOT ON THE KICKER to save your finger if it fires. If that does nothing, then PULL the rubber away, releasing tension on the switch blade. If one or the other of those results in a kick, you just need to adjust the switch blades either closer (doesn't register unless the rubber is pushed hard) or further away (kicks when rubber is pulled back manually)

#2157 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like just your switch blades are too far apart to register when the rubber is hit on the slings, and likewise the pop skirts are not triggering the switch blades below the playfield. Slings are on Node 8 and Pops are node 9, so doubtful it's blown transistors across two node boards.
Alternately they may be TOO CLOSE together so hitting does nothing because they're already triggered. You can see which on the slings by putting the game in switch test mode, then pulling put the white post inside left on the coin door (so you have power) and first pushing hard on the sling rubber NOT ON THE KICKER to save your finger if it fires. If that does nothing, then PULL the rubber away, releasing tension on the switch blade. If one or the other of those results in a kick, you just need to adjust the switch blades either closer (doesn't register unless the rubber is pushed hard) or further away (kicks when rubber is pulled back manually)

Got it,Thanks Pinmonk and Hayfarmer.Good easy lesson for me.

#2172 1 year ago
Quoted from Had:

Does anyone know if the VUK on any power settings will make this shot? If possible, it could make the scoop rewarding by setting up an upper flipper shot and could be a code update wish list.
Games should be in Aus in a few weeks!!
[quoted image]

yes,mine hits it at factory setting often

#2184 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

And if the hearsay is true that the licensor is being a pain in the ass, it could take longer.

They got paid ,Time to kick down the goods.

#2497 1 year ago

Way to early to be seeing reviews on 007,Of course I dont read them anyway.

#2507 1 year ago
Quoted from Canton:

Looks like we just got new code update.

False Alarm its from last week .84

#2510 1 year ago

Good ol Max spreading the joy

#2512 1 year ago

its old man Max with a new name

#2513 1 year ago

Looking to watch a Bond Flick but only see Goldeneye on at this time

2 weeks later
#3236 1 year ago

My jetpack Bond still drops the ball immediately after pickup.

#3251 1 year ago
#3254 1 year ago
#3372 1 year ago

Bond 60th gets 1.03 code today everyone else gets to kick rocks

#3374 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

We get video clips and ramps.

is it great ? or Meh

#3445 1 year ago
Quoted from arcaderehab:

So when the ball goes into the pops, you hear no crackling at all, the sound is perfect?

I put in pinwoofer Diy amp with stock speakers so far.Sounds great may upgrade speakers but no crackling for me.

#3449 1 year ago

Mine is an LE as well

#3479 1 year ago
#3480 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Why even mess with writing a review at this point? The game is nowhere near complete. It drives me nuts when people play one game on a new game and go review it. Definitely need to put real time on a game before reviewing.

#3486 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

So now we’re going to cry about the ratings. You guys just aren’t happy unless you’re bitching and complaining.

Furthermore would you trust THAT guys opinion in the slightest. Lmao!!! I mean wow!! Rant over….

How did that make You Feel ? Happy

#3572 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

i actually hope he reads this. he gives stern support a bad name. he has all my contact info if he wants to discuss his incompetency.

#3698 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Is anyone else's spinner slightly crooked? I haven't had any issues with it falling off like others have posted, so I'm hesitant to touch it. It annoys me that its not sitting straight(and presumably not spinning as easily). Picture doesn't quite do it justice but you can kind of see its cockeyed.
[quoted image]

straighten it up,needle nose pliers

#3700 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

sorry I should have been more clear, will edit first post. Its almost like the wire that goes through the spinner plate isn't going through it level, so not really sure I can bend it to true

You can ask stern or Your Distro for another 1 in the maentime I would try and twist the spinner back to square ,the arms look ok.

#3701 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

sorry I should have been more clear, will edit first post. Its almost like the wire that goes through the spinner plate isn't going through it level, so not really sure I can bend it to true

I see it does look like the right side comes out higher

#3709 1 year ago

I got the tarantula thing today,well almost .Timed out I guess

#3798 1 year ago
#3824 1 year ago
#3829 1 year ago

Maybe they need to put age cautions on NIB,for instance 40 and under only as You may not live to see mature code.

#3848 1 year ago

Part of the problem is Bond 60th having 1.0 code or whatever it is and Foo coming out playable already.Who is working on this,finish something.
Housegument I have walls wheres my floor and roof.You got Your 13k plus .Fortunately I have complete games to play but really running out of space for 13k projects Mr Gomez

#3861 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The slow code rollout also strikes me as how things were done in the old days of pinball. A game would be release very incomplete to operators, then code updates would be made based on feedback. It seems to me that Gomez likely falls into that more old school approach vs maybe a newer approach where the designers are hardcore pinball players who know what works and what doesn't. So the later ends up release a more complete code. Either way I see Bond getting to greatness when the code gets there. If you aren't enjoying it, hopefully you can find something else to flip until that happens.

Foo Fighters stream showed they have game testers,maybe they need to play more and listen to them

#3924 1 year ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Ahhh - I’m trying not to let it drive me nuts!
The bolt is under the mirror blades, so didn’t remove it… regretting my laziness

If You decide to do the hinges later You can probably just have Steve at pinball Refinery sell you a set to match and You can take yours off after You have the new ones on Hand.Or wherever You get your powdercoating

#4249 1 year ago
Quoted from BondLE:

[quoted image]Is it normal for the spare plastics in the goodies bag to look like this?

wow it looks like You would need to peel off the film protection or something

#4332 1 year ago

I like my Bond LE and I think it will be a fun player in the future.I am only offering mine for sale because of lack of space in my Gameroom.I dont have space to wait at this time and with another machine coming soon.A side note I think everyone who ponied up the Big Bucks for this game has earned/paid for the right to say they love it or not.

#4334 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

And I am one of those that is waiting for the discounts. Dream theme for me and I think the code will get there. I've seen 2 of the Premiums at 8.5 or below but they're too far away. Fortunately, people are impatient and I'll get one someday.

exactly

#4378 1 year ago

whining about whining

#4412 1 year ago

its a fun shooter ,it will be more fun in the future.It has some decent shots That satisfy me as a player.

#4479 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Yep! I just slightly and very gently bent the wire so it would be up more and not as shallow if that makes sense ; cause sometimes a quick ball roll over wouldn’t register …
It doesn’t take much to adjust it you’ll be surprised and once you adjust it once it should be good to go it’s not something that you’ll have to adjust over and over

Your coming right along with Your repair skills.Glad to see it.

#4629 1 year ago

This is the last straw,Im not buying anymore Stern NIB.After Foo Fighters arrives.

#4631 1 year ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I dont believe you

Neither does Stern apparently

#4653 1 year ago

I think these posts are amusing us to some degree turning our disappointment into humor.

#4655 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Call Stern with one hand, shit in the other..

called for code and all I got was a reach around

#4657 1 year ago

Happy St Patricks Day Everyone

#4659 1 year ago

They should say all hands on deck to get code updated

#4676 1 year ago

Connery on other Bonds

#4845 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think (?) the game can still have Thunderball and Goldfinger imstrumental music by John Barry, just not the main themes as sung by Tom Jones and Shirley Bassey.

That was my understanding as well.

#4847 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

We getting a code update this week or what?

or what

#4873 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Careful, you might rile the current code defenders into a tizzy.
[quoted image]

I think thats the Night Shift

#4957 1 year ago

Thanks to the mod maker for almost bringing the Bond club together.The I can wait forever guys and the I want it now club in agreement on something.

#4959 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Taking preorders for my new shirt design![quoted image]

749.99 ?

#4964 1 year ago

Financing options ?

#5046 1 year ago

I will sell You mine right now Big Mouth.

#5082 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I guess a “forum” is agreeing to disagree but man it’s really frustrating to hear the same people bashing this game over and over without having a clue of what goes on behind the scenes at Stern as far as designing and coding a game. It can’t be easy dealing with licensing issues and having to redo something that was abandoned by Ritchie and started over from scratch in a short period of time.George is a bonafide design legend. Let’s cut him a little slack please.

You cant get along without trouble in every thread You are part of .You are Holier than none.

#5246 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Wait, were some of you saying you can control Bond on a Wand during the jetpack multiball? I got 5 jackpots and loaded him all but he just moved from home to habitrail, back and forth slowly, waiting for me to shoot the tank target to drop the ball. I had no control over him with the flippers nor action button. Please clarify?

My Bond drops the ball immediately after moving,not sure if he picks up or if it just rolls out when He moves forward.
Played some mode yesterday where playfield goes dark with a strobe flashing kind of light.Dont know what it was but it was fun.

#5251 1 year ago

So is everyone else able to pick up the ball with the Bond on a wand magnet.Mine used to briefly but not lately.

#5254 1 year ago

Yes, he should pick it up and carry over the tank when you start jetpack multiball, and should also pick it up and carry it when you've qualified super jackpots during jetpack mb.</blockqu
mine isnt working ,my distro said it would come in code.

#5255 1 year ago

maybe I need to set magnet settings ?

#5268 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

My jetpack Bond on a wand isnt picking up the Ball.If a fix for this has been posted please make it a key post .

Heres my origional post when I got the game home,Nothing has changed.Nothing in keyposts or when I do a search.

#5355 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Also for Jamesays - I'm 0/10 so far on Jetpack Bond picking up the ball. Basically as soon as the jetpack moves forward, the ball goes rolling down the wireform. Doesn't even look like it tries. Yours is doing the same, right?

exactly

#5358 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Yeah, makes me wonder if something changed as well. Worked for me a good portion of the time previously. If I get a chance tonight or tomorrow, I'll adjust my Bond on a Wand and let you know if it helps.
I have a feeling if I adjust it closer it'll go back to normal, but maybe they tweaked the magnet pulse in the update or something.

Mine didnt work before code update

#5363 1 year ago

Did Bond win a couple of Twippys ?

#5380 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

It won best mechs/toys, but should have won game of the year and best layout (imo), if code would have been there.

The car is cool

#5423 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

I had a few minutes to work on this over the weekend. Turns out the reason my Jetpack Bond wasn't correctly picking up the ball was that it was much too far away. I adjusted to the spec noted on Pg.65 of the manual and it picks up the ball just fine now. Some notes that may be helpful if you need to adjust here:
1) I assumed based on the instructions below that the jetpack frame must have oversized or slightly slotted holes to allow for adjustment. Upon disassembly, I found that it does not. The four nuts in the instructions are on studs that have o-ring spacers between the jetpack motor frame and the rear of the playfield. So much like some other adjustment areas, the torque on these nuts compresses the o-rings more or less to allow for the adjustment to be made.
2) I'm not sure how to satisfy both gap requirements noted in the instructions. I was able to make the starting position match the spec pretty quickly by adjusting the nuts and the tiny amount of slop on the mounting holes. But that left the tank end of the travel a fair bit closer/lower to the tank than the noted number. There's still sufficient room for the Jetpack and ball to travel back and forth above the tank without touching, but not as much as the spec calls out. Functions fine, drops the ball and triggers the target but depending on what comes in future code, I may have to revisit the adjustment
3) The gap at the starting position where the Jetpack picks up the ball is a pretty sensitive point. My jetpack was substantially higher in the start position than it should have been, but I ended up adjusting mine to the low end of the spec and it's been quite robust in testing.
[quoted image]

Thank You ,I will give this a shot today.

#5433 1 year ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Yesterday, I went to the Pinball hall of Fame and played Bond premium and I loved it. I also played FF which I didn't like it much and I'm hoping they get a Godfather in soon so I can try that as well.
I liked Bond Premium so much that I am considering buying one which would be my first purchase in 4 years. Last night I watched a few video reviews and over on the Bond 60th forum one member made the comment "after the disaster of Gomez Bond" (post #634). Some of the early reviews were also commenting on the difficulty of the tight shots and how the ball drains out of the pop bumpers. I like the difficulty/challenge of the tight shots and the drains out of the pop bumpers don't bother me a bit.
I realize layout is also very unique but can someone give me any other reason why someone would refer to it as a "disaster" or what the other issue are with this game? I've been around pinball for 40 years and played my fair share but I'm not seeing the alleged problems with this game.
If you can enlighten me, it would be appreciated.
QSS

60th came out of the box with more advanced code,The code on Gomez Bond was lacking code and not much worked.
The code update last week increased the fun factor quite a bit.Many were disappointed with the lack of code in the beginning but I think we have turned the corner somewhat and this looks like it will be a pretty cool game to me .

#5469 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Same. I pulled mine off the market earlier today.

me too

#5492 1 year ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Do I no longer need the external sub with Pinwoofer?

I still use the sub with it

#5493 1 year ago
Quoted from rickker:

Best game so far tonight. Started off immediately draining ball 1 with 300K. Then, followed that up with: three birds, three jetpacks, four villains, one henchmen, one weapon, both Q's and a Bond, James Bond.
[quoted image]

and a partridge in a Pear tree ?

#5518 1 year ago

I like it,Good work.
Does it have color changing lights ?

#5524 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I wonder when Gomez did Beatles why he didn't put John Lennon's song "Imagine"? Why do something like that to this game?

We wanted stuff,We got stuff.

#5633 1 year ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Thee pride thyself on thy Vulcan heritage, Spock.
Well, art thee Vulcan? Or art thee human?

Cranky Spock is showing His Human side.

#5642 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hey All
Having real issues downloading new code.
Game has good connection but it keeps dropping out.
One minute it is strong signal, the next nothing!
Looking inside the backbox - the game has a usb dongle-
Godzilla has an antenna in the backbox compared!
I’ve put an extender cable in and running the dongle out of the cabinet- signal strength was great.. but then it dropped out again
Anyone else having this issue? Could it be the dongle?
I am
Downloading code to USB.. is it just the same - plug it into USB port and game will download?

Yes USB instructions are on the upper right in the backbox usually

#5652 1 year ago

Does anyone know when and where we can watch gameplay with this new code this weekend ?

#5666 1 year ago

Im asking about this from an earlier post not pitchforkin

#5671 1 year ago
Quoted from Nick_801:

What are you asking about?

Asking if MGC this weekend will stream any Bond code George is talking about

#5673 1 year ago
Quoted from stewdogg:

Best I can do is record some with my phone when I'm there tomorrow and post it here or on my youtube... I'm not a streamer.

That would be cool to see whats coming

#5675 1 year ago
Quoted from Nick_801:

All he told me is it would be there.

If it is great,if not We lose nothing.

#5683 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well than, before today, only played 2 games on this pin, at a tournament (2 wins with 200 & 400M)
as there's now one in location not far from the house, a friend & i we spend few houres on it this afternoon
right now, hard to say something nice about the game, i admit its shooting well (but repetitive), and feeling easy, but the 0.86 code is... well its still beta, and it means what it means (did beat the bad guys twice)
we leave the place with credits on the machine, my friend scoring best 500M, me 1 billion
i hope they really push the pedal on the code

Thats old code

#5686 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

New mod finally came in. Placement suggestions welcome....
[quoted image]

I would add that to my Topper if I had one.Just for laughs

#5689 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Nobody at the show to report on the code?

Possible April 1st gag ?Just asking

#5731 1 year ago

2 weeks ago a few of us optimistic Bond LE fans pulled our for sale ads,It seems maybe the flippers are eating $--- on this one with 20 mostly new in box ads on pinside.I say flippers because if they didnt even open the box they likely had no intention to keep it.Just my observation.

#5740 1 year ago

I know your joking around and I dont see any reason for everyone who downvotes to be so serious.
Of course new code is better and more to come.

#5831 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think I heard little some of Goldfinger instrumental music when I entered my initials after getting a high score.

I heard it too,I like all the new Music.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesays.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=jamesays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.