IMG_7177 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0339.gif
Smells (resized).png
IMG_3486 (resized).png
IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epotech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2411 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

should have just called it Blofeld 2.0

3.0 surely? You forgot Telly Savalas in OHMSS

#2444 1 year ago

What model tank should I get for the pro? Is 1:43 scale right?

#2494 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I got my LE last week but unfortunately (along with a few others) either the container was dropped or the games dropped. The backbox base/top of the main cabinet is split, the backglass/screen area had popped entirely, and the and the playfield won't go back into the front receiver. It happened to a couple of Godzilla's last year also which worries me this will be a new feature of new games.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1718117419
is my unboxing video!

I assume mine was in the same container and is perfect, not heard of any pro problems so maybe some knocked the LE stack over and didn't say anything.

#2686 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Can anyone explain why they have this connection between the neutral and ground on the EMI filter? I don't remember seeing that before on other games, but this one seems to have a different EMI filter type.
[quoted image]

Looks like a heat shrunk Diode.

#2770 1 year ago

If they could make the up post NOT release the ball before the end of the cut scene so it drains whilst I'm watching the LCD, that'd be nice.

1 week later
#3152 1 year ago

Could someone please tell me what lights the film lights? for the life of me they just seem to light at random!

1 week later
#3458 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

My pro sounded like ass when I got it.
Fiddled around a bit and noticed changing from default sound setting to 10 channel eq (or whatever it’s called) got rid of the ass sounding sound.
Much less ass now with zero dollars invested.

Also the speakers are set to 8 ohm and have 4 ohm fitted, changed that and no scratching or clipping

#3460 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

I have a Prem and haven't messed with speaker settings at all yet. Are you saying that simply changing the settings to 4ohm for speakers will give a noticeable improvement? any risk to making this change? need to lower volume?

It will reduce clipping, you will have to increase the volume.check what speakers are fitted as I think le are 8 ohm and the others 4.

2 weeks later
#4263 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I can’t believe Stern doesn’t put T-Nuts in those outlane adjustable posts. A task that would take 30 seconds on a Williams and Bally is a complete pain to do with Sterns. Especially if your games are lined upside by side and it makes it difficult to work on. One would think for the insane price increases. they could cough up the 10 cents to install two more t nuts in these holes.

Holes are too close together for the head of a t nut. Williams used a plate with 3 tapped holes in.

1 week later
#4778 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Kiss was terrible for years then the last update made a big difference

update done by Lyman.

#5166 1 year ago

Unless this is your full time job, making mods, your development time is your time. Put plenty of time into everything from shaker motors to Wayne's trays. You simply cannot expect to amortise the cost over the life of the product.
Not like the tank is a difficult thing to model, its mostly flat sides. I recon I could have done that in a day. $750? well lets see how that sells.

1 week later
#5912 1 year ago
Quoted from Wcbaustert:

Yes I see the skill shots light up. And yes it opens in gameplay. Seems to function properly except during the plundge

Then check your plunger switch or any switch it should make on the plunge. Can't see how it can be anything else.

#6200 1 year ago

Collect the girl, henchman and villain from any film to light the insert and play the mission from that film along with the title music.

1 week later
#6596 1 year ago

Feeling pretty underwhelmed by this update. Get the frisking basics done before all this multihull nonsense. Lit q and it still was radioactive recon. Do t get me wrong it's the best thought out mods in the entire game but still nothing on the girls or coherent lighting of the film inserts.

#6632 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Move the tank forward over the flasher and now the ta

mine is in the same position and held on with 2 3m pads on top of each other, teeth light fine where it is, no need for any mods.

Just got the ball trap kit in the post from my distributor.

#6702 1 year ago

Q assists bond by equipping for a mission. It really makes no sense for it to be separate and even exist before the film mode is available.

1 week later
#7015 11 months ago

played an hour, nearest I got to little nellie was 3 hits left. Very annoying that you first have to hit for the multiplier (that doesn't work) then start on hits for Q. Also it doesn't register hits in multiball, sectre weapon or henchman.

Think I have decided this is a disaster code wise. Why didn't they start with Tron code where each area lights the mode and then you play that. Would have been easy to adapt this to one film per.

I enjoy playing it all said but i couldn't offload it anyhow as no one would buy it. Had this with Kiss and GOTG. At least Deadpool had features at the outset and mechsuit and megacroc were bonus. OK, Mr Sinister, sauron and the 4th wall cam later but it still felt somewhat complete.

The next code update better be soon and stellar.

1 week later
#7426 11 months ago

A that sucks moment last night. Started power pack Q, hit the spectre weapon target and that started and killed Q which went never to be seen again.
Not asking for it to stack but make it non starting if Q runs.

1 week later
#7728 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I've always taken out my goodie bag, who the hell cares if it's stapled as long as everything is there. And really how many classic games people buy that don't have the manual even anymore? What petty crap

if selling as NIB then it should be as close to out of the box condition as possible. Why rip the bag off? what purpose does that serve? Not like its in the way.

3 months later
#11154 7 months ago

6th attempt at downloading in progress. Really 8gb of which probably 7.7gb are already installed assets blows as a way of updating machines.

#11170 7 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Dude, just grab a USB stick and be done with it.
You wifiers are some of the most sado masochistic people I’ve ever seen.

that IS over wifi to a usb, tried both ways. Probably if they had a mirror in europe that might be a help.

3 weeks later
#11671 6 months ago

given it a go and overall its good but why a smart missile? couldn't it have been rounds loaded into his PPK clip and used whenever? At least it would fit the theme.

2 months later
#13390 4 months ago

Good update, love the spectre award and the new clips. This is .99 though and still the centre inserts hardly light and do nothing except bonus. 1.00 must surely be a huge code drop.

2 months later
#14835 45 days ago

Is there a bug, lit q power-packed, lit spectre weapon. Started q and when it finished it didn't relight weapon. On the next ball it relit.

3 weeks later
#15175 21 days ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Yes, for real.[quoted image]

Now I've poked him for us all, maybe they get it done. Can't be a good look being called out.

#15206 20 days ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I think challenging and near impossible are quite different things. I don't know of any wizard that requires 24 modes to get to. With the increasing shots to unlock said modes also, Bond will be one of the hardest wizards to reach

BDK needed 90 shots to the gadgets as every 3rd one went to the teeter totter. That was pretty impossible.

2 weeks later
#15584 32 hours ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Now where's the V1.01 already?!

Coming when they fix the fact the Union Flag is UPSIDE DOWN in Mi6 multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,199 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Butler, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epotech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=epotech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.