IMG_3756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 1 year ago

Does this mean I can get my LE faster somehow..........

2 weeks later
#830 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Okay I made an adjustment on my upper left flipper. The amount of bricked shots I was having was too abundant. So I adjusted the flipper by slightly moving it to the left and what a difference! I’m hitting the orbit and ramp shots much more often.
So if anybody’s machine is playing a little clunky shoot me a pm and I’ll send you a photo.
I also rebalanced my game perfectly (Side to side) and the ball comes out of the pops into the left in lane almost every time.
So this is in particular one of those games where setting it up right is critical.

Can you post that picture here for all? I don't think mine is clunky at least with hitting side ramp, I just feel I don't have those shots down yet. I do notice the orbit shot rejects a lot and doesn't make it around to the pops regularly. Maybe that has something to do with alignment....

#957 1 year ago

Anyone having problems with their jetpack magnet not grabbing the ball? Mine worked fine for a little when I first got it but now doesn't grab the ball during jetpack multiball. Magnet seems to work fine in test mode, kind of baffled. Not that I imagine it's related necessarily but seemed to have issue after .80 update

#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from heylou:

Jet pack fails motor test and also fails re-calibration. Do not understand thee three boxes 80, 81, 82 in test mode. My issue is jet pack goes all the way to the rocket holding the ball. I do not see adjustment on wheel with squares punched on it. Not to much in manual in the way of adjustment other than ball height, thats ok.....
I do not think you loosen the screw on the arm. Just starting to look into it. Anybody else have this issue??

My jetpack magnet doesn't work at all and won't grab the ball during multiball. The tests in the menu seem useless. I have support ticket in but haven't heard back yet.
Still not sure it is related but my jetpack magnet worked out of box prior to the .8 update, it was either right away or soon after it stopped working.

1 week later
#1784 1 year ago

Anyone else get constant STDM from balls that don't make it up the right orbit. On mine that orbit guide is pointed right down the middle, doesn't seem much room for adjustment either. :-/

1 week later
#2532 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hey All
LE arrived today, currently downloading 0.84 code

I remember reading about the jetpack motor calibration test- mine shows an error as Bond hits the rocket.

Could someone point me on the right direction to post that fixes it, or will it fix in new code

Thanks

Supposed to be fixed in the new code. I know I had the issue in .80 but hadn't looked at it again since the update but remember seeing it as one of the listed fixes.

1 week later
#3156 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

It will start a game and launch a ball

I hit it when my ball is draining.......for no reason

#3159 1 year ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

Anyone else having Wi-Fi connection issues? Mine rarely connects on its own and fights me if I try to manually connect. It shows it has good signal to the network when I go into settings but still won’t connect. I’ve tried resetting the dongle, switching ports, moving the router but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?

I've had 2 instances where I just bought a new wifi dongle and it fixed crappy connection issues like you described. I think the ones Stern provides are just not great.

3 weeks later
#4025 1 year ago

The scoring got tweaked so much from the original release that I can't even remotely touch my scores from the old code. I seem to have monster games(or think I am) on current code and my score is like half of what I have on the leaderboards right now.
I'm ready for some new code and get this game rolling!

#4177 1 year ago

Hi Ya Mr Q

2 weeks later
#5330 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

I will revise the ring size and try other improvements, but it works! I will keep the build revisions in my topic, but just wanted to share a video here. This set is not sanded or polished. It was built to figure it out.

Very cool looking, assuming something like that won't work for premium/LE cause of the ball lock.

#5450 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just want to make sure I understand, if I hold left flipper and manual plunge or press button the gate should open correct?

My game is definitely not doing this, what setting do I need to take a look at? Don’t see anything in 007 adjustments except disable gate but that is on factory setting.

Mine was doing this for a short time and it's cause my shooter lane switch was out of alignment and not registering the ball there. Check that if you haven't already

#5708 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

New mod finally came in. Placement suggestions welcome....

That a sneak peek at the Stern Bond topper.....for $1,900!!! Which of course will include LEDs with it....duh.

#5976 1 year ago
Quoted from fuzz:

has anybody brought up the potential of the rocket being a bash toy for a mode?
it makes a sound when struck and is obviously engineered for this

I'd kind of like 5 rocket bashes to light a Spectre letter or something like that, it's so damn hard getting all those letters especially multiple times. A little help would be nice.

1 month later
#7771 10 months ago

Ready for some new code, lets do it!!!

6 months later
#12675 4 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

They should really add them, these women had very prominent roles in the movies and should be included in the game.

100%, one big asset really missing from the game. They are barely in there, limited parts of some of the other clips but big miss if they don't get them more dedicated clips and even callouts for them.

#12910 4 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Are you referring to the Goldfinger badge? My wife and I played as Player 1 and Player 2 with a combined score of over 77 million and I received the badge.

I did this twice with my kid, both logged in our IC accounts and I didn't get that badge. Definitely had scores above 77 million....
Am I missing something?

2 months later
#14267 71 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Was trying different things for the Martini. Honestly it's a really fast clip with large text on it and nothing really worked there. I wanted to use a Vesper martini instead of ones with olives also. I think martinis with olives are supposed to have an odd # of olives, 1 or 3 and not 2.

Level of detail you think of is what makes your stuff amazing. Can't wait to check it out!

1 month later
#15228 12 days ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Thats the best part of the game in my opinion, keeping you on your toes feeling like James Bond who just dodged a bullet. One of the best theme intigrations into gameplay there is. Changing this feature is just chopping wood.

Enough bullets in this game to dodge already for me, I love the Scuba kick mod. I like to think of it more as Mr. Bond having a relaxing jump in the inlane pool with one of his women and living to continue the fight against evil.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Methuen, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.