IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6524 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4637 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1333 1 year ago

LE #821 delivered today. I did not think I would like the artwork, especially the pinblades. And I wasn't too sure of its 'fun factor'. Once again, wrong, wrong, wrong. Glad I decided to keep it instead of selling it NIB. I think it is going to be one of the better pins out there. Well done so far George; counting on you to finish the job as only you can do.

#1434 1 year ago

Great choice of dealers. Bought many games from Jordan at Nextlevel in Hillsboro, Oregon. Top notch dealer.

1 week later
#1954 1 year ago

My "Bond on a wand" has a wide arc that causes it to swing almost to the rocket thus passing beyond the "Dragon Car". Is there any kind of adjustment that limits the arc to stopping at or near the car?

#1962 1 year ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

It’s meant to swing that far. It’s not coded yet but Bond is supposed to drop the ball on the rocket wire ramp during certain modes

Good to know. Thanks.

2 months later
#5718 1 year ago

That is a great banner. Could you please share how to get one? I searched for Custom Pinball but could not find it. Thanks.

1 month later
#7749 10 months ago

Got my Tank mod from Tdiddy yesterday . A nice upgrade from the Stern version. The Tank is slightly larger and has some nice detailing and led lighting. Looks good in my LE.

20230531_093538 (resized).jpg20230531_093538 (resized).jpg
#7755 10 months ago

The Lotus came as a part of a set of 3 figures from Corgi for about $38. I bought it off of Amazon. It was called the "James Bond air, sea, and space collection". Includes the Shuttle and a Little Nellie and the Lotus. I sure you can find it by doing a product search on Amazon.

1 week later
#8102 10 months ago

I "updated" my plastic by placing my 'moon buggy' on it.
https://www.amazon.com/Eaglemoss-James-Buggy-Diamonds-Forever/dp/B086M7MGVR/ref=sr_1_13

moon buggy (resized).jpgmoon buggy (resized).jpg
1 week later
#8430 10 months ago

Has anyone heard when the Bond Topper will be available for purchase?

1 week later
#8655 9 months ago

I installed 2 of Rocket City Pinball's mods today, the "007" Flasher mod and the "Spectre Ramp" Lamp Flasher mod. Both were fairly simple to install (Andy provides great YouTube video 'how to' guides) and they really add to the game's cosmetics. I chose the 'blue diamond' color for the 007 mod and yellow for the Spectre ramp mod and I think both colors worked out great. One comment though on installing the Spectre ramp mod. I found it much easier to remove the adjacent habit trail first before attempting to remove and reinstall the Spectre ramp. Fitting the ramp back into the habit trail was quite cumbersome but much easier vice-versa, i.e. reinstalling the habit trail back into the Spectre ramp. And, much less risk of scratching the playfield and/or the plastics during the process.

playfield (resized).jpgplayfield (resized).jpgplayfield2 (resized).jpgplayfield2 (resized).jpgplayfield4 (resized).jpgplayfield4 (resized).jpgplayfield5 (resized).jpgplayfield5 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#9188 9 months ago

I just received and installed my new Bond shooter rod from FLIPMODS. I have to say I am very impressed by its quality. Nicely finished and furnished with an unexpected bonus - a Spectre plate for the shooter housing. The plate was equal in quality to the shooter and I think they both compliment the game nicely. Best of all was the price of just $80 including shipping. What a deal in the make believe land of soaring pinball prices! well done Mike! And in case you are wondering, this testimonial is not compensated in any way. Just sharing.

shooter1 (resized).jpgshooter1 (resized).jpgshooter3 (resized).jpgshooter3 (resized).jpg

#9289 9 months ago

Having a problem with Jet Pack multiball since last update. About 50% of the time the ball bounces off the stop post and rolls back down the ramp. The game still delivers a 2nd ball but instead of it being held by the Bond figure and providing a chance for hitting the tank, the second ball is auto launched from the shooter lane. I tried reducing the flipper power so that it might reduce the ball/post collision impact but it doesn't seem to help. Anyone else have the problem or a solution? TIA.

#9310 9 months ago
Quoted from msf001:

I had this exact issue after installing the Rocket City mod. I had to loosen the post coil so it wasn’t super tight and it’s held every time since, never rolling back down the ramp after hitting the post.

Thanks for your solution. I did install the Rocket City Mod but maybe I need to adjust the post coil mount as you suggest. I will give that a try.

#9336 8 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You folks are the only two who have reported this issue so it's likely indeed just some fine tuning needed, either on your coil or on the alignment mod. Remember you need to adjust their positioning so there is zero resistance on the pin, it should just float up and down if you cycle it manually. If it binds or drags at all it could be creating enough stiffness to bounce that ball back.
Worst case scenario, if you still can't fine tune it adequately, you can take out the alignment tool and ream the hole slightly to make it a little larger. That will allow a little more play into the pin position but should still be enough to prevent it from shaving.

FYI to all who have had this problem. Andy was right on in his diagnosis. My coil was misaligned and the coil return spring was not strong enough to overcome the 'drag' created by the coil not properly aligned. A simple adjustment solved my problem. Thanks to all who offered advice.

6 months later
#14027 84 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sure I've done that for other guys before who just want to get an SD card to plug in.

Me too please

1 month later
#14704 49 days ago

I did the ream fix as Andy suggested and it has worked trouble free ever since.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

11,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=arcadem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.