Thunderball.gif
IMG_3756 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3367 (resized).jpeg
Code (resized).png
SP (resized).png
IMG_6525 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

Got LE fully paid for and not backing out.
Beltking, you’re in for the long haul, right?

Yes, think Beltking is in for the long haul. The other fake owners thread was just sad and almost like Maxazero set it up to have a dramatic exit for Spooky Scoob sensation.

I’m also an LE owner and looking forward to a club that is all in and enthused about one of the best PF layouts, with lots of real mechs, designed by an all time great designer, G. Gomez. We can actually see the ball travel and journey all over this layout. Not hidden half the time like other current offerings. Bond easily tops amateurish offerings of far lesser experience.

#318 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Wish they had that teal green t mold too

Now I love the contrast, with orange (red?) running into the teal. Picks up all the orange (red, which is it?) on the PF too.

1 week later
#687 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

My kids have really been enjoying Bond -- I'm afraid to look to see how many games are on it since my son has been playing it constantly -- and it's made them really interested to watch the movies.
After sitting them down for a preemptive talk about Bond's treatment of women, we proceeded to watch Dr. No, and to my surprise they both really enjoyed it! It doubled as an Easter egg hunt, as they excitedly pointed out every thing/scene they recognized from the game (now making more sense in context) -- which kicked off right from the opening credits (all the colored dots).
I see several more Bond movie viewings in our future over xmas break...

Play count is so trivial. Not sure why anyone really cares, as it’s made to be played over and over again. Even people buying HUO shouldn’t care. Pinball machines are mostly indestructible.

#787 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

OK, I’ll scratch Mando from the list. That topper on BK is incredible and I know the game is a punisher and very challenging, which I like. Like you said, it’s a good game, but probably not Top 20 for most. I’ll look for Stranger Things and Bond on location locally to play them and form an impression before deciding to drop big $. This hobby is getting crazy expensive, so mistakes can be costly. That Bond LE is a gorgeous game, though, no doubt about it. Hoping the code turns out to be something special

Pinmonk seems to be very bias toward Stern in general, although he has some good knowledge of things, I wouldn’t scratch Mando off so quickly from your list. It is an awesome Brian Eddie shooter and Dwight’s code is amazing with depth. Very addictive game with lots of ways to approach it. The upper PF is killer and replicates sharp shooting. Also very additive and interesting with the SW code in it. Anyone that says otherwise, hasn’t played many games. Just saw a video by Nick (Buffalo Pinball) who loves his and was raving what an unusual more difficult shooter that keeps you entertained for the long haul. I tend to agree with him. The foundry is very RPG like and adds another dimension. Do yourself a favor and try it, you’ll definitely like it. ST is another Brian Eddie gem too. Both these games far exceed Brian Eddie’s long ago ancient shooter MM, although it’s good too, you’re right not much there to do. Enjoy either of Brian’s modern games.

1 month later
#2851 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gonna try that out too.
Have a lot of faith in Mike V and team.
This game is gonna be a phenomenal total package when it’s done.
Think it’s going to be one of my all time favorites!

Agreed! This game has the insert structure to be great. GG and Mike V has a great deal of passion for this project and will not fail to deliver a top ten game in both shot layout, rules and code. Stern will sell this game for a long time to come, so very motivated to make it a favorite. Never seen George do so many interviews. It’s his game and he’s the boss, so resources are committed to make it great. That alone guarantees success.

#3151 1 year ago

Fixes, now let’s get to more modes.

1 week later
#3491 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

One time. You hit, they drop, is the correct sequence. There is one of the modes where when you drop them they pop back up right away, but they DO completely drop first. If yours aren't dropping, cut about 20% off the springs at one end, bend up a loop from the cut end and re-install. Problem will be solved.

Good advice. What do you mean “bend up a loop” exactly? Do you have any photos showing process of trimming 20% and then reattaching by chance?

1 week later
#3735 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Bird One tower on the pro has a flasher that's supposed to light up the plastic face of it, but it's placed SO FAR down under the playfield that almost no light gets into the tower and there's no real effect. So I took it out, scrunched up the bracket (I didn't cut so it could be put back if some masochist wants it back at stock ineffectiveness later).
1. Lift the playfield and clip two zip ties holding the flasher socket from being brought up a little
2. Lower PF. Take the trim plastic off from over the spectre targets
3. Take the face off the tower - three screws
4. Unscrew the flasher and bend up the bracket approximately like shown. If you spend more than 60 seconds, you can make it look better than I did here:
[quoted image]
5. Screw the bracket back into place. The flasher is now about 6" HIGHER in the tower than it comes from the factory.
[quoted image]
6. Secure the loose wire for the light on top of the tower behind the screw in the bottom corner of the tower to keep it from casting a shadow
[quoted image]
At this point you might want to try adjusting the height of the flasher a bit to get maximum effect by adjusting the bracket, then holding the plastic in front during attract mode. When you get it where you want, proceed.
7. Put the face back on the tower - 3 screws
8. Put the SPECTRE cover plastic back on
Enjoy a better lighting effect for the tower. (This is not being lit from the outside - that's the inside flasher working like it SHOULD have stock.)
[quoted image]

Thanks so much Pinmonk! You always come up with such great ideas!

3 weeks later
#4829 1 year ago

This has been discussed before, but mine eventually stopped working, so I made ajustments first with the very end of the wire form near the right flipper. Then adjusted the top wireform away from the car till it was scooping the ball instead of just direct impact into the wire form flailing the ball all over the place.

Make sure the ball is being scooped by the wireform, not just directly hitting into the wireform. Adjust wireform away from the car.

First photo shows the ball hitting directly into the wire form, not even touching the beginning scoop part of the upper wireform as it should…

B93236C0-8021-4FD1-A279-1652025EFDB0.jpegB93236C0-8021-4FD1-A279-1652025EFDB0.jpeg …then bolting back into the roof of the DB5, then back onto the wire form at the bottom, violently shaking everything.

9FF17C52-6FA4-43AB-A5DD-D5897F02D44D (resized).jpeg9FF17C52-6FA4-43AB-A5DD-D5897F02D44D (resized).jpegPhoto of ball being scooped after adjustment of 2 screws to move top wireform away from the car to catch at the beginning of the arch.

EC60CE26-F356-4042-9660-6E13E0181597 (resized).jpegEC60CE26-F356-4042-9660-6E13E0181597 (resized).jpegAdjusted wireform properly scooping the ball on the arch making contact all the way down to the main ball path never touching the DB5. All done in a circular solid motion, against upper wireform track, down to exit ball path to the right flipper.

Kept factory setting of scoop upkick at 16. Note: the roof is not attached to the car, it’s attached to the up scoop shaft only. DB5 is just a wrap structure over the up kicker shaft. Also, notching on the inside roof structure is not required. It all works perfectly when the wireform is adjusted properly. Car alignment is irrelevant since its not part of the ball upkick structure at all.

AD539773-61E8-4C71-AB25-8A4CEEC86DB4 (resized).jpegAD539773-61E8-4C71-AB25-8A4CEEC86DB4 (resized).jpeg

#4830 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Agree, love the classic music just need more of it. More variety that is.

There should not only be variety, but when we are in Diamonds are Forever mode for example, it should be playing that music. We should know the mode we’re playing just by the theme music. George already said they have all theme songs, except Thunderball and Goldfinger. (We’ll get those 2 in through the club, wink wink.)

#4885 1 year ago

Two things we know for sure:

1. George has made one of the best flowing layouts in all of pinballdom. It rivals any game out there, as a flow monster, so fun to shoot.

2. All it needs now is lots of code. George has promised to get it done and he will, as he’s very passionate about his Bond project. He’s not going to let us down and Lonnie is only one of many coders at Stern, whom will also pitch in as needed to get us there.

It does suck its been so long since release that were still sitting on very rudimentary code. To give it .84 release status is a joke. Even could be considered crude code, with music volume levels all over the place for example. But this game code is Batman 2.0 and they did eventually get us there and now every Batman owner is very happy with the machine. George, Mike and Lonnie will do the same with Bond, albeit slow as….

#4927 1 year ago

To excuse gouging us with a ridiculous price by justifying it through another gougers price i.e., Stern, doesn’t help your cause. Difference with Stern’s price is we’ll likely get most if not all of our money back if we wish to sell later. With your product we’ll never seen much more than $75 on 2nd hand market. If we tried to charge more than that, buyers would laugh us off pinside. You’re dreaming buddy.

Can you leave off the small soldier figure and reduce the price by say at least $675 dollars?

#4986 1 year ago
30E7F5E5-9506-4BA4-A01D-10BD7BEABF39 (resized).jpeg30E7F5E5-9506-4BA4-A01D-10BD7BEABF39 (resized).jpeg
#5016 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Downloading. If the code sucks I'm going to push it off my roof.

Let me know, as I’ll be down below with a big net to catch it.

#5217 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Thank you to several of you that reach out with pricing advice, many of you had fair points on how best to move forward and I appreciate it, no excuses, I was over zealous and overshot the mark.
Dropping the price for now to $450 plus I’m giving a 10% off code for anyone ordering today!
code: 8CNX-TS54-153D-BLJ3
CRCades SHOP https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades
I will put out an install video asap to show how it wires in with existing harness. (photo is of a Prem/LE ready to install)
Thanks for your patience!
[quoted image]

A word of advice: modders can not be successful and charge buyers for their on the job training. Trying to recover your absurd amount of time 200 hours spent on modeling on a quite simple straight line object like the dragon tank is silly. Could design that, since there is an exact model to copy in a couple of hours myself, not 200. That’s your investment in schooling costs, to never be recovered except over the long haul.

Take Modcouple Batpile for example. Creative work went into that one, since it had no scale predecessor to model after. Price: $168.00.

A dragon tank replacement part could be purchased from Stern for a fraction of your price even and then modded with $2 leds.

Better yet, buy from one of the best modders in the business, Lermods. His dragon tank looks fine, without the steel ball breakable flame extensions. He charges a price of $149.00. You’ll never sell even one at $450.00. We’ll all go to your competition Lermods.com for a fraction of the price. (BTW, not affiliated with Lermods in anyway, just a customer.)

54AAE7EB-B983-484B-ABC3-D111DC434004 (resized).jpeg54AAE7EB-B983-484B-ABC3-D111DC434004 (resized).jpeg

#5225 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

That’s just a load of bunk. I would love to see you do any of that in a few hours. The tank you’re drooling over is a $15 piece that takes 10 minutes to mod. Even you could do that and sell it for 1/3 the price.
I do this as a hobby for my own machines. If you don’t want it move on, pretty simple. Hat

Okay, please explain. What makes your version worth $750 or even $450 and the Lermod version worth only $15?

#5229 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Uhm… 1/3 the price of 149.00 isn’t $15 maybe you need the advice and schooling.
I don’t. Thanks all the same.

What? Did I misunderstand you? Didn’t you say it was a $15 item that could be modded in 10 minutes? You still haven’t answered my question: what makes your $750/$450 mod worth the price, but Lermod’s only a $15 item that should sell for 1/3 of $149?

(Agreed, lets take this discussion to PM please.)

Back to update: love the music changes, was so tired of hearing Bond theme over and over and then even after game ended, hearing it all over again in its entire length, lol.

Now if we can only get Lonnie to balance trim the audio levels so it all matches throughout game play. New music is so quiet in spots, with some sounds extra blaring even causing speaker distortion. This is my first machine in a long time, I’m not upgrading sound system, till sound/music achieves professional levels. Seems like it could be easily upgraded to sound levels all matching across the code.

#5359 1 year ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Hey Guys, so as most of you know, I stepped on several land mines yesterday, my bad. I wanted to throw out a quick video after work today to try and show what's under the hood of my Dragon Tank that makes it so great!
I believe quality is key and that goes for what I put in any of my $7,000-$15,000 games. Honestly, some of Sterns toys are barely better than some of the mods out there and I believe they could all do better but until they do I will continue to do what I can to make my games look amazing and have fun doing it!

any question, comments or suggestions jus let me know!
Here are a few other high quality mods that were done over the last few months, Enjoy!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the nice explanation video! It really helps us to see what quality you’ve done here, now if priced below the $250 to $200 mark, could be a go. Like the flames are not breakable, which you should have shown us from the start. Also, is there anyway to make the white paint around the tank eyes to be done better in keeping within the lines of the eyes ovals? Maybe if you had a mask cut to size to keep the overlap and make it more precision applied like in the photo below?

D7A7BB05-2A80-43D2-AF26-EFDE3F674FF5 (resized).jpegD7A7BB05-2A80-43D2-AF26-EFDE3F674FF5 (resized).jpeg
#5364 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Did Bond win a couple of Twippys ?

It won best mechs/toys, but should have won game of the year and best layout (imo), if code would have been there.

#5367 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

It DID win best layout…..didnt it?

Best layout went to Rush, as well as game of the year.

1 week later
#5703 1 year ago
Quoted from tenhaken:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Excited for this to hit! What can you tell us?

#5747 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Cruiser:

I’m considering getting in on a Bond Premium /LE. Those that have had for a while, wasn’t the 0.88 code update a major improvement? Considering it’s still off from a 1.0 release, what are the major holes in the code?

Code based on inserts and feature list alone means it will be stellar. If LEs can be had at a discount, wow jump in, you’ll make bank once code is fully fleshed out. 8 months from now they’ll be hard to find if still available. GG is committed to making this top notch you can count on that.

#5768 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s so funny we all bitched to get rid of her and soon everybody will be begging for her triumphant return !!

It’s Jill St. John, don’t know why people wanted her to leave, except there were few modes in the game at that time. So seeing it over and over was a bit annoying. With all the other Q modes in the game, it’d be great to have her section back.

#5792 1 year ago

Santi Claus, please make it real good this time…

#5838 1 year ago

At 6.388 GB Bond has more code in it at version .89, than any other game to my recollection.

#5931 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

It's right as the mode starts.

I also hear it all through the audio. Don’t even need higher end speakers. Stern badly needs to use higher bit rate audio files. Please email: [email protected] all of the audio issues you’ve mentioned here.

#5933 1 year ago
Quoted from John1210:

I understand they can't mix together movies but I would like to just see the start of jetpack and bird one then switch back to the mode video, or have a toggle option. I like to see the mode clips over the repeated multiball video. Please make this happen Mike.

Again, please email: [email protected]
Request for Bond to have the same TV viewer they did for Batman 66, so we’re able to switch between channels/movies to clearly see what shots need to be completed for that particular show. Makes it easy to switch between modes with the action button, just like in Batman and it keeps movies separate as well.

#6052 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I literally just noticed this about an hour ago. GF with JetPack lightshiw was awesome! Funny you posted this as I was wowed by it as well!
Does anyone else have a hard time shooting the ball into the Thunderball ‘trough?’
I have lowered flipper power way down and even added some additional foam padded tape there…still rockets out of there?

Easy shot, if backhanded by left flipper. Actuate flipper, let it roll up and then back down near tip and flip. Goes into Thunderball trough with ease.

#6067 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePlumber:

Owning a bond pin is like owning a boat. The 2 best days of ownership are when you buy and when you sell it to some other schlep!

You mean way overpriced and produced 60th, not Gomez Bond…

#6075 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Well…I tried this for a solid 45 minutes. Im guessing 80 balls… and executed this successfully a whopping ZERO times. Admittedly, I am average at best… but just dont see this backhandable at any angle.
Im going to need video proof…

Pinside only allows images, not videos to be posted? After you see it done, you’ll get it.

#6115 1 year ago

Gomez Bond will become a masterpiece and GG will make sure it does. It’s his baby, so he won’t let us down. Hard pressed to find a better shooting flowing game than GG Bond. Lots of toys/mechs, this will be highly sought after when 1.0 is reached, imo.

#6130 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

Yea I traded my Scooby for the Bond LE straight up… boy that was a good move I’m happy. Scooby shots are not satisfying at all.

Wow, you got a deal!

#6319 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

10 plays?? You didn’t even scratch the surface. Fantastic game. It’s addicting.

With a statement like that, you have to be an owner.

#6473 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The cabinet is smaller. You don't need the ridiculous height of the other style to accomodate things like the tower on AIQ. It would look stupid on a game like this or Beatles.

The cabinet is the exact same size on 60th as all other Stern machines. It sits lower because the rear legs are adjusted lower to allow for a lower pitched old style PF, just like on Beatles. But cabinet dimensions are identical to all other standard Stern machines.

#6491 1 year ago

Code .90 released!

IMG_0440 (resized).jpegIMG_0440 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6957 11 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

So you swapped a gomez LE that is sold out, AA tier theme, with no more runs EVER with code and gameplay still to be sorted, for a game that has a few more production runs coming, and has been out for a few years... not to mention that every other swinging dick in the hobby has a JP premium, I mean its a great game but f#$k me.
And you lost a wad of cash.... what a muppet!

Wonder if he really made this moronic trade. A $13k game that will be top 5 all time for a $8500 game??? An idiotic move trading a stellar game for wood chopping. Sorry, JP LE owner here and its wood chopping by comparison to Bond, even with the code still so infant. Patience young muppet/grasshopper, code will come…

#6982 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s insane to me. I’ve never once checked Pinside ratings before buying a game.
But whatever works for you.

The pinside owners false 100 rating system is so full of BS it’s not even funny. Its owners puppy guarding their purchases at its finest. (Think pinside itself might also be in on puppy guarding for various reasons.) What person in their right mind gives any credence to such a faulty meaningless ranking system. Use our own brains, try the game out and judge its merits. Who cares what anyone else thinks, especially those that have spent $10k+. They will never denigrate their purchases.

#6985 11 months ago

Wait…had to check the heading, as I thought for a moment I was in an Avengers thread, lol.

#7030 11 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Perhaps Stern is missing a market opportunity to charge more for Pros.

Don’t give them any ideas. Pros are priced high enough now. Not long ago they were just over $5k. Stern has certainly overpriced the LEs by about $3k. LEs at 1,000 now being made, are no longer much of anything unlimited. JJPs Limited 1,000 CEs and even more hillarious 5,000 premiums they call LEs, is even more of a joke, lol.

1 week later
#7240 11 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Praise for the new code: I love the idea of Q walking us through each feature on the DB5 and Power Pack. Very cool idea, clever use of requiring multiple shots.
Constructive criticism of the new code (and some of the exisitng ones): OMG the cut scenes are SOOOO LONNNG. These completely halt the game for WAY too long. The intro to the Power Pack mode was particularly heinous. Let's pare these down to just several seconds, for example maybe to just the moments when Q is saying what we just collected. Or, overlay that portion of the audio over him pointing it out or demonstrating.
I know I can just bypass it, but I WANT to see SOMETHING as my reward for hitting the shot. But I also want to play pinball.
(And so will everyone else waiting for their turn.)
I love what the team has done here, we just need the cut scenes trimmed down a bit. Thanks JB crew, keep it up!

Sorry but totally disagree and like longer scenes from Bond.
Stern do not listen to this, we do not want any cut scenes trimmed! We’ve paid for full on Bond. If a player wants it trimmed, just watch what you want and then bypass the rest by pressing flipper buttons. Can’t imagine how bad that’d be on Batman if they trimmed the cut scenes. It’s what makes the code so great and puts the player in the game. Theme integration is what most of us want, not just continual ball flow. If a player wants nothing but flow, buy a pro and disable the up-posts.

2 weeks later
#7672 11 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Worrying about rankings is so goddamn dumb.
What’s Alien Star ranked? Cause it’s a better game than cactus canyon.

Some of us are offended at your constant taking of the Lord’s name in vain, Levi. Other comments without that are appreciated.

#7676 11 months ago

This is funny! But actually, would rather hear the f word than taking the Lord’s name in vain….

….but back to Bond. Just had a party at my house and everyone loved playing Bond and didn’t even know the code was still lacking. I didn’t point it out until we were done playing. They all loved the shots, toys, flow, music and thought its an exciting game to play. Did mention there is still a lot more code to come. One asked, you mean there’s a lot more to this game Stern hasn’t programmed in yet? WOW!

1 week later
#7945 10 months ago

Does anyone know what mark is used to properly align the upper left flipper?

Also, any suggestions at where its best set upper left flipper to hit the henchmen ramp easier?

#8000 10 months ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Kind of wonder why these two specifically are so expensive. I was hoping personally for all main themes to be played at various stages. The Bond theme, while great, kinds of get repetitive after many hours
That said, if someone has a link to a gameplay video with the latest game code, to assess music variety, that would be appreciated.

Never fear, projecting those two songs will get into the code in the future after it’s all done…Shirley and Tom can’t be left out after all.

#8116 10 months ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I "updated" my plastic by placing my 'moon buggy' on it.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

I did too and one airball during a multiball of colliding balls ended Bond from ever driving again from that spot. Just wait, MB airballs will crash your’s too, lol. (The bad guys got Bond in mine.) There’s a reason Stern attached an airball bumper post on top of that plastic.

#8123 10 months ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Looks like a prime piece to get busted, especially that front leading edge that overhangs the eject side...and at the prices he charges for his mods. PASS

Anything in that spot will get destroyed. Have already experienced it as stated above. While nice looking, that mod totally removes the bumper post Stern installed there. Outlane drains aplenty anyone?

2 weeks later
#8675 9 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Just a word to design team if they’re reading:
Could this game please have some quick one-liner call outs from Connery, Bond girls, Q, M, etc? I enjoy the videos but the game will never feel complete without call outs. The dry wit and puns made Bond et al charming. More humor in this game would make it more fun.

They’re not reading this thread. Take the time to contact them directly with suggestions at: [email protected]

This is the only way to let Stern know what you want. Don’t know why people always assume Stern has time to read club threads or even interested in viewing them. Its a forum, Stern has better things to focus on, like making our games better.

1 month later
#10075 8 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Will there be any Bond girl additions or is that out of the question at this point?

Not sure why there won’t be Bond women added to the code. They’re part of the movies after all. They included Red Grant in just his tiny towel. So women (except Rosa Kleb) are not okay? They’re just in bathing suits or such. Why would they not be included? Elvira is far more risqué that any Bond woman. Please Stern put them in the game and not just as “baseball” trading cards.

#10076 8 months ago

More polish is making this game top notch. Is it just me or are the movie screen size for show clips larger? Loving the new code!

1 month later
#10902 7 months ago

Just in time to use with my new topper! IMG_1393.jpegIMG_1393.jpeg

4 months later
#13976 3 months ago

Our Bond games are so amazing! Just discovered that if Bird 1 MB is started while in another mode; cradling the ball, watched about 12 minutes of movie of the Bird 1 volcano invasion. Wow! So fun and immersive bringing you into the game. Hope Stern team does more of this. Has anyone else seen this yet or is this old hat to some of you?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,200 (OBO)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 23.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=Thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.